Miss Universe Abducted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing her 'task' for Mistress Lisette, Bassam had returned to claim her for the night and bring her to his bed. It could be so much worse, Keiko knew. He had let her finally eat a decent meal. He had even pleasured her. The one thing she yearns for more than anything else right now is a shower. Now Bassam's hand cups one of her breasts, gently pressing that supple and sensitive skin. She moans a little as he pinches the nipple.

"You woke me, slave. What's wrong?"

Keiko hesitates telling him. Will it anger him? But she decides that she must trust her Master. She must tell him her needs. As long as she makes it clear it is a humble request, and nothing more, perhaps he will be lenient.

"This slave would love a shower, Master, if it would please you. Perhaps you could join me, and I could suck your magnificent cock."

Bassam grins. "Hmmm. Not a bad idea. You worded your question with the proper respect, slave. That does, I suppose, deserve a reward." With a flourish the muscular bodyguard rises out of bed. He stretches out his hand to help the wobbly-legged girl from the bed.

"Come, my little Keiko. Follow me."

Moments later, as the hot water sluices down her back, with her Master's hands tenderly soaping up her aching pussy, Keiko begins to wonder. Perhaps this life of sexual servitude has its redeeming qualities after all.

"Damn, that cute cunt needs a tongue inside it," Bassam growls. Kneeling between her legs, he pleasures it with his deft tongue, ignoring the soapy aftertaste until the shower has washed it all away. He continues to flick his tongue inside her, twirling it around her clit, then diving deeply into her folds, sucking and licking his way to conquest. The naked Japanese girl can only moan, her legs trembling as she caresses her Master's hair with both of her cuffed hands.

"Th-thank you Master. Thank you for...uhhh...oohhh.."

"Mmmmhmm. Keep talking bitch. You're wet. You love my tongue in your pussy."

"AahhhhH! Y-yes Master. I...uhhohhh god...I do..." The young captive is now shoving her crotch to meet her Master's furious licks, moaning as her nipples harden like two pink diamonds. Her breasts ache with need, desire rushing through her body like a prairie fire. She is groaning, humping his face, moaning, then humping some more. Soon she feels herself flying over the edge for a third orgasm. Her delicate hands flutter in his hair and then grip tightly to him as her pussy quivers, bursting with a flood of her sweet nectar as ecstasy overpowers her.

Vaguely, the gorgeous Japanese girl is aware of the door to the bathroom slamming open. Suddenly she is also aware of Ajihk leading a naked Latina into the room. The girl's hands are cuffed in front of her, just like Keiko's, and she looks more than a little familiar.

"Raja!"

"Keiko!" The two girls recognize each other, and for some reason it gives them both an enormous sense of relief.

Ajihk laughs. "Yeah, cunts. We thought we'd give you two a little reunion now that you've both had some time to rest up." Ajihk thrusts Raja to her knees. "Look at that, bitch. Your slut friend just came in my friend's mouth. Why don't you get your cute mouth in there for a taste too? Pleasure your fellow slut."

The attractive Latina, even more slender than Keiko and yet also large-breasted, quickly begins slurping at Keiko's folds. The Japanese girl runs her fingers through Raja's thick, raven-dark hair, hair which is already slick from the shower. Keiko's heated pussy is dripping again already, and she sees a fourth orgasm on the horizon as Raja expertly licks at her joy nub and slides her tongue in a devastating arc around her labia.

"MMmmm...you taste so good, sweetie," Raja purrs between licks and sucks. Her mouth forms a tiny 'O' around her clit, sucking hard as Keiko's moans erupt anew. If Raja is aware of Ajihk raising her ass up to expose her pussy from behind, and then thrusting his hard length between her cunt lips, she doesn't say a word except to moan with her face still nestled in Keiko's crotch.

"MMMpPHH! SLURP!!" Raja's efforts are soon rewarded, and an earth-shattering orgasm tears through Keiko's body. Her juices coat her fellow slave's tongue, and to Keiko's shock she discovers that she no longer feels shame.

Only desire. Keiko looks down at her fellow slave getting stuffed full of cock hard from behind. Raja's eyes are heated with lust of her own, and she slams her hips back, moaning as her tits jiggle from the punishing thrusts. "Fuck me, Master. Aaahhhh...fuck me please!"

'So she has surrendered just like me' Keiko thinks to herself. Surrendered to their inevitable reality as sex slaves. Just then Bassam's hand slips around her throat.

"What are you waiting for Jap cunt? Let's match your friend's show. Climb up and fuck me." As Keiko puts her arms over Bassam's neck, wrapping her hips around him, she looks uncertainly at his thick, erect rod saluting her horny cunt. Swiftly he impales her softness, filling her cunt with his girth. She moans, her cuffed hands lassoed around his neck and probably digging uncomfortably into his flesh - and yet he seems not to care. He bounces her young body on his cock, grunting each time her snatch slides down to engulf a shaft that seems to need no rest.

'This is it,' Keiko decides, her body tingling with arousal. 'This is my future forevermore.'

A few minutes later Bassam's primal growl is joined by the spurts of heat shooting up toward her womb. Keiko moans as she feels his jism overfill her tight, slick passage and then ooze from her thoroughly fucked pussy. The gorgeous Japanese girl is all too aware of her pert nipples pressed against her captor's chest and the lingering arousal in her sticky snatch. She moans as Bassam's fingers caress her cunt, gently squeezing her clitoris.

"Who owns this clit?"

"OOohhh! You do, Master. My clit, my pussy, my ass...my tits. They're all yours Sir."

Bassam leans Keiko back with one hand, his teeth nipping at her sensitive pink buds to deepen her moans even as his fingers continue their tender work. Keiko's hips twitch, her crotch bucking into his hand as her fluids trickle down to his palm. The smell of sex is pungent in the air, and Bassam stifles Keiko's moan with a ferocious kiss as the girl gushes on his hand, her orgasm making her convulse like a dying animal.

Meanwhile Ajihk's manhood slides furiously through Raja's tight pussy, his fingers rubbing her clit as he fucks her.

"Mmmm...clench those cunt muscles, little whore. Milk my balls." Raja wiggles her cute ass as she encases his cock, groaning as he fills her again with a loud SMACK. Her mouth opens for a long, drawn-out coo as Ajihk's fingers press firmly yet lovingly against her pearled nub. The Latina's breathing hitches as she feels her loins racing toward the precipice. The squelchy-wet sound of her cunt accepting his fully engorged shaft fills the room like a mesmerizing song.

"Oohh Master. So deep, yes! Fuck!!" Raja screams with her climax as Ajihk, sheathed balls-deep in her soft wetness, growls.

"You little bitch, did I give you permission to come yet?" He slaps her ass cheeks hard as he erupts with wave after wave of cum surging through her young pussy. She collapses, panting and exhausted. He lifts her up, grinding his emptying cock into her while his hands cup her supple cones, pinching the too-sensitive nipples as she lets out a whimper. She melts in his arms, surrendering to the sexual servitude that will be her future.

**********

EPILOGUE...

Two beautiful girls walk along an alabaster-tiled pathway. It is a hot day, yet the overhanging cypresses shield them from the sun's glare. A stream gurgles gently as they cross over a wooden foot bridge with animal motifs and enter the garden's inner grounds. Keiko and Raja sit down on one of the ornately crafted benches, stretching their legs and enjoying the tranquil view as brightly-colored fish slice through the water.

Both of the girls are completely naked except for the collars around their necks. A slender silver-chain leash dangles from both collars, hanging between each slave's breasts.

"Almost makes you feel at peace, doesn't it?" Keiko says.

Raja nods. She knows that it will soon be time for the dinner feast, and after that... she shivers, more in anticipation than dread. She has gotten used to her life as a sex slave to Bassam and Ajihk, bizarre as it seems.

"I do like it here," Raja says, and she wonders if Keiko catches the double meaning of her words.

The naked Japanese girl seems to ponder Raja's thought.

"I never thought I would say this, but perhaps you're right. Now that Sheikh Majid has given us to Bassam and Ajihk permanently, our Masters have developed a certain fondness for us. Though I wish the bastards would let us wear clothes once in a while."

Raja gives her a wry grin, shrugging. "I have gotten used to parading about naked. Hmm, listen to me. Do I sound like a total slut? Or someone just comfortable with my body?"

Keiko shakes her head. "I am the last person who will ever judge you, Raja."

Raja sighs. "Thank you for saying so. I know it will sound crazy, but they have made me think more of myself as a precious object. Something to cherish, even if they do treat us roughly at times. They do treat us tenderly for the most part, at least when they're not fucking our brains out or making us fulfill one of their darker fantasies."

Keiko shivers, remembering the previous morning when they'd forced her to sit on Raja's face while having her pussy sucked, lightly whipping and caning her until she'd gushed on Raja's tongue. It was an odd mixture of pain and pleasure that ruled their days now...but altogether much more good than bad.

"Yes," Keiko chuckles darkly. "They certainly have imaginations, sometimes to our detriment. And yet a part of me..." Likes it? Feels arousal at the sight of Ajihk's heavy, thick cock and Bassam's shaft fully engorged above his pair of large rounded testicles? Should she admit that without her cheeks burning? Keiko hesitates even as Raja speaks up.

"I know what you're thinking. It's okay to admit it. Our Masters DO please us, in many ways, and their manhood is easy on the eyes."

Raja slides her hand into Keiko's and the two girls just sit there, enjoying one another's company, clothed only in the garden's serenity. Finally the bell tolls in the distance from the minaret. It is time for the feast. Each girl's pussy heats and clenches at the thought of the night ahead as the sun dips, a blood-red halo on the horizon.

**********

THE END

**********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

All characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12