Miss USA Gets Trumped!

Story Info
Tara Conner reveals the sex world of celebrities.
1.5k words
3.8
47.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
380 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction and all subjects in this story are 18 years or older.

Tara Conner was nervous as she sat trying not to look at his personal secretary. She knew the woman was eyeing her with that judgmental look. Donald Trumps outer office was large an impressive, as was everything with this man. Tara looked at the framed artwork of his many buildings then at her own Gucci pumps. She was a long way from Russell Springs, Kentucky, where she was born and raised. She wanted to keep the Miss USA crown, she had fought hard for it and for a fleeting moment she wondered how she got into this mess, but she knew. It was something she battled all her teenage life.

Tara always loved the pageants; her mother encouraged her and had her entering them since she was 5 years old. She was protective of Tara and always warned her of the things that could place her in jeopardy. Her mother also told her about the sleaze bags that permeated throughout the pageant world, the sex perverts, pedophiles, and lesbians. Her mother did her best to keep her at arms length from these people, but never hide them from her. There was the one occasion when Tara was 14 and was entered into the county fair beauty pageant. She quietly walked on her mother back stage and saw her giving one of the judges a blow job. Tara won that contest easily.

What Tara hid from her mother was that Tara herself played the part of a sophisticated young woman but was more than willing to party and participate. She loved to drink and when she did all her inhibitions flew away. She became a sexoholic with men and women.

She was 18 when she won Miss Teen Kentucky. It was not an easy task, but by no means all unpleasant. She partied with the other girls in the competition. She would get them drunk then seduce those that were her close competition. Embarrassed most of the girls would purposely stop trying to win. One of these girls she found out was giving blow jobs regularly to one of the judges. When she stopped these favors, he pressed her on why and she revealed that she had sex with Tara and that Tara had pictures of the two of them. The girl cried to judge that she didn't want her family to think she was a lesbian.

The judge went to where Tara was working as a waitress and confronted her. He was going to make sure she would not win. Tara looked over the middle aged balding man, took his hand and gently took him into the stock room. She took off her t-shirt, bra and pulled down her daisy dukes revealing a scant g-string. She put her arms around his neck and rubbed her body against his.

"I can give you more than just blow jobs, how about my tight teenage pussy?"

The judge could hardly contain himself by the time he had dropped his pants and inserted his penis in her cunt, he had shot his load.

Tara smiled. "Next time, after the contest, it will be a lot better."

Needless to say, after she won, she never contacted that judge again.

As Tara waited in Trumps outer office she recalled the recent events leading up to this day. It was August 2006 when she and recently crowned 19 year old Katie Blair, Miss Teen USA and she were in New York. The two attended several arranged events together. Tara immediately liked Katie and invited her for some "girl talk" at her hotel room. Katie looked up to the now 21 year old Tara as a big sister. They shared secrets and gossip about the pageant business over a mixed drinks and a little ecstasy. The talk quickly turned to sex and comparing breasts. Tara leaned into Katie with a kiss and soon they were naked in the classic 69 position. It was Katie's first time with a girl but she was eating Tara's pussy like a pro. Several nights thereafter, Katie would slip into Tara's room for a few hours each night.

One night Land Rover was sponsoring the US Open Kick-Off party featuring Maria Sharapova. The room was filled with men lusting over the three beautiful women. Maria introduced the girls to her New York commercial agent. Ken was an older man about 55 years old, with gray hair but in decent shape.

Tara watched their body language and could tell they had an intimate relationship as well as a professional one. Ken talked about the opportunities in doing commercials and trade shows and the large amount of money to be made. They went to the VIP area, a private room away from the party. He ordered several bottles of champagne and the four of them talked. Tara and Katie sat on either side of him. He told them they could be multi-millionaires within a year. They responded enthusiastically and after their second bottle of champagne Ken was caressing their thighs as he spoke.

Tara was catching on to what was happening. Maria sat next to her and Tara leaned in to kiss her, their tongues mingling each other's mouth. Maria pulled away and smiled.

"You know the advertising business is quite different from that of pageants." Maria smiled.

Maria then knelt down in front of Ken, unzipped his trousers and took out his cock. Maria started suck his cock deep down her throat. It made a "plop" sound as it came out her mouth. Maria smiled and offered it to Tara, but it was Katie who eagerly sucked it into her mouth. Tara had slipped out of her evening gown and was helping Maria out of hers as Katie continued sucking off Ken.

As Tara and Maria sucked each other off, Ken had pulled Katie off his cock and had her all fours on the couch. He pulled away her panties and inserted his wet cock into her young 18 year old pussy. He grunted at the tightness as he pumped away at her pussy from behind.

They had another round of drinks and it was Tara's turn to try out Ken's cock. She straddled him as he sat up on the couch and she rode him hard. To her surprise she was the first man to ever make her cum.

The next night, Tara and Katie were scheduled to appear at a Video Music Awards party hosted by Nick Lachy. During the event Nick pulled the two girls away to a private VIP room filled with music celebrities.

"You know the music business is quite different from that of pageants." Nick smiled. They looked around the room and saw most of the people were engaged in some sex act or another.

Tara smiled at Katie and whispered, "It appears the advertising business and the music business is just like the pageants."

Sitting in the outer office she squirmed a bit in her seat as she recalled having Shakira that night sucking her pussy and how Kayne West and 50 cent tag teamed Katie while Jamiee Fox fucked her own ass.

But now the world was gossiping about her, several newspapers printed innuendos about her escapades and now she might lose her crown.

The phone buzzed on the secretary's desk and she directed Tara into Trump's office. Tara walked in the large office toward the desk. Trump was signing some papers and didn't look up from them as Tara approached the desk.

"Tara, please have a seat."

She sat in silence as he finished writing and put away his Mont Blanc pen. Finally he looked up and smiled.

"Tara. As I see it you need to do three things. First, we hold a press conference. Second, at the conference you tell them that you are going into rehab for alcohol. I will then say that you are brave to face these issues and give you a second chance".

"Oh yes Mr. Trump, I'll do whatever it takes. I will go into rehab. I want to be clean. This is so terrible for the whole USA pageant. I will do whatever it takes, thank you for your generosity."

"Good Tara. Very good." Responded Donald Trump.

Tara felt relived. She thought about what he said. She could do that; all she has to do at the news conference is cry a little tear. After all, people hate to see a beautiful woman cry. She even thought that her time in a rehab clinic could really help her. She thought about the world she was living in and the decadence, perhaps she can continue her college degree in business and become a person who is well respected like Donald Trump.

The more she thought about it the more she felt better about this opportunity. Tara knew she was smart, she didn't have to let sex, drugs and alcohol rule her life. She wanted an office like this, power and respect.

"Mr. Trump, I will never forget this, I will make you proud of me. You did say there were three things you wanted me to do. What is the third?"

Donald sat in his large leather chair smiling. He was wearing a gray suite, white shirt and silk yellow tie. He stood up and walk from behind his desk. Tara immediately noticed he was naked from the waist down. He stood in front of Tara and smiled.

"And thirdly Tara, suck. Suck a lot."

MagicWand
MagicWand
380 Followers