Missed the Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A glance in the mirror told me what I already knew, my lipstick was badly smeared, my hair was beginning to dry in thick clumps that were starting to streak with a milky white and my hands were dirty and slightly sticky. My cheeks were flushed the blush of the thoroughly fucked and despite my intense embarrassment at even the prospect of walking out looking like that, I followed her.

I got looks, jeers, even a couple of ass slaps from those few who noticed me. The band was just finishing up their most popular song when we came up behind Heather. She looked at me, though she didn't say a word about my appearance. She simply flashed Jenny a grin and as the music stopped and the band left the stage, she excitedly whispered to Jenny about how Pete had held her hand and how he'd invited her to party at his house after the concert.

Heather drove Jenny and I back to her house so Jenny could pick up her car. I sat in the back seat in silence and could think of nothing but how strange I found it that every part of me screamed that I should have been horrified by what I had done and yet, I was nothing but content, content mixed with a touch of longing to find myself under the control of my friend again. I barely heard a word as Heather excitedly talked about how amazing Pete was and how she couldn't wait to get to his party and before I knew it, we were pulling into her drive.

We got out of the car and Heather gave me a quick hug and whispered, "I hope I get to have as much fun tonight as you have."

She flashed me a knowing wink and I suddenly began to wonder if she had gone into the bathroom and been one who had watched for a while, and if so, did she watch while we were making out or while Jenny had her fingers in my holes, or when I was licking my own come off the floor. I didn't dwell on those thoughts though, knowing it didn't really matter, I am a slut, I finally realized that fact.

On the short ride back to my car I listened to Jenny speak to me. "You were such a good little slut tonight. There's something about you that just makes me want to use and punish your whore holes. You were fucking amazing doing all that in front of those bitches. You made one of them nearly puke, a couple of them wanted to join in on you with me and a few wanted me to use them too. I had more than one bitch slip me their number. And I may call one, or all of them one day, but for right now, I'll stick to just getting you the way I want and need you to be, the way you need to be. I'm going to go home and fuck my boyfriend better than I have ever fucked him before when he gets in from work tonight and you are going to go home and try to forget all the disgusting and slutty things you did. But you wont be able to. In fact, just thinking about them, thinking about me, touching you, kissing you, fucking you, using you, teasing you in front of people is going to turn you on so much you'll touch yourself, you'll touch harder and more intensely than you ever have before. As much as you want to stay away from me for a while, you wont be able to, you'll be counting the minutes until you think it's okay to call me."

I listened to every word and when we pulled into her drive and got out of the car, before I got into my own I looked her in the eyes and answered her. "What I want is to please you, to kiss you and touch you and lick you and suck you all over and make you come as you have never come before."

She smiled and moved to press her lips lightly to mine in a soft and loving kiss and then whispered over my lips, "That is something you will have to earn my sweet slut."

I nodded before getting into my own car and heading home. All I could think about on the way was how I couldn't believe I had actually done all I had done and how I wish I were Jenny's boyfriend tonight, getting to touch her tight little body all over and then I turned on the radio and tried to forget. I almost did as I pulled inside and took a long shower. I almost had myself convinced that it hadn't really happened until I crawled under the covers and I could almost feel her fingers inside me again. My asshole felt raw and sore, my pussy stretched and used and before I even realized what I was doing, I found out Jenny was right. My own fingers were filling my pussy and my ass as I masturbated as I never had before.

As I finally drifted to sleep I began to dream, to dream of the next day when I could call her, make plans to see her again, even beg her if I had to. I learned a lot about myself that night, things she taught me and that was only the beginning, she had so much more to teach me.

12