Missing Her...But Then... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, this is so fucking hot!" Bill said. "Look at this. You have given me a hard-on with your story!"

Even from the vantage point of my upstairs bedroom window, I could clearly see Bill's cock sticking almost straight up under the loose trunks.

"I know. I've been watching! It's fun to say and do things that make men get hard!" she giggled.

Bill began lightly rubbing his hard-on through the trunks as she continued.

"He had me lie back on the bed. Then he climbed onto the bed next to me, but with his face at my pussy and his cock at my face. I knew what to do. We started giving each other oral. I liked the feel of his cock. It was so hard and so big. Even more, I liked the feel of his tongue as it licked up and down my pussy. When he stuck his tongue deep into my hole, I lost it!"

"You had an orgasm?" he asked.

"Yup! 3..2..1...Blastoff! I was in orbit! He liked that a lot, telling me how beautiful I am when I cum. He said that he just couldn't stand it. He had to have me now."

"He went to his pants on the chair next to the bed, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a three-pack of Trojan condoms. Here's the strange part. The other guy that fucked me also had a three-pack of Trojan condoms. Do most guys just like Trojan condoms?"

"I couldn't say, Sarah. I had a vasectomy. I rarely use condoms, only when I'm fucking someone that I don't know very well. It is a well-known brand, though." he answered.

"Well, anyway, he held them out for me to see them. Then he asked if I preferred that he used them. I'm on birth control....Dan put me on it....but I've never let any man other than Dan fuck me before, and I've known him for a long time. Dan told me that, if I were to ever find myself wanting to fuck a man other than him, to be sure to use condoms. We don't want to bring anything home to the other. So I told him that he would have to use a condom. He didn't object at all."

"He asked me to help roll the condom onto his penis. I liked that. It was fun getting to feel his bare cock. Then I climbed onto the bed and lied down on my back. I like doing it this way the best. I can feel the guy deeper in my pussy. So, I knew what to do. I lift my knees up and spread my feet out like this...."

Sarah showed him how as she lay in the lounge.

"Oh, I remember that position very well, Beautiful!" Bill chuckled as she giggled.

"That was his signal. He climbed between my legs and began putting his cock in my hole. The condom had lubrication on it, so it slid in okay. He was big, though, so he took his time. I could feel in my pussy that he was bigger! No offense, Bill."

"None taken," Bill offered.

"I've heard that condoms make a guy last longer when they fuck, so I'm glad that I made him wear one. He was able to last for about forty-five minutes. I guess that's how long we fucked. Not sure. We changed positions a couple of time, but ended up with me on my back again. I could tell that he was ready to cum. His face got redder, and his hip movements became slower and harder. Then he came. He came hard, too. It seemed like his orgasm lasted for a whole minute, but I don't know for sure."

"He lay on me for a while. I had a little difficulty breathing, but it felt real good down at my pussy with his cock still in me. And the motion of his hard penis during our fuck massaged my pussy lips, so they tingled. I didn't cum, though. Maybe it was because I was still a little nervous about being with another man behind Dan's back."

"Well, he eventually rolled off of me and stood up beside the bed. I watched him as he began to peel the condom from his dick. The tip was full of white liquid....his sperm. Wow, it's too bad that I didn't know him well enough to let him fuck me without the condom. I do like feeling a man's sperm when it leaks out of my pussy. It's warm and tickly."

"Then what did you two do?' Bill asked.

"We kissed some more, then helped each other get dressed. We walked hand-in-hand to the elevator. When we got in, we kissed some more. As the doors opened downstairs, we walked out into the party as if nothing happened. He helped me find Dan, and then bid me goodnight because he had to leave early in the morning. Dan looked at me, then at the man that I had just been fucking minutes before, then back at me. He asked, "What have you two been up to for over an hour?" I told Dan that we had just been walking, talking, and meeting others. But my pussy tingled, and I had the biggest smile on my face because I had the biggest secret in the world!"

"Wow, Sarah, that is one fucking hot story!" Bill said with a slightly cracked voice. He was rubbing his cock much harder now.

Sarah said, "I think my own story got me turned on, too. I've been finding that that happens when you relive some sexy experiences. " She put her hand down inside her suit bottoms, then pulled it back out, holding it up for Bill to see the slickened finger that she had just probed her snatch with. 'Yup, juicy!" she said with a small laugh.

"It absolutely does! I've been hard all day, just remembering fucking you all night! Pussy juice on your fingers? That's nothing compared to this!" With that, Bill pulled his trunks halfway down his hips to expose his engorged cock to her. Sarah smiled at him, then locked her gaze on his man-meat.

"Gorgeous, I know you haven't been having sex for that long, but your man Dan is one hell of a teacher!" Bill went on, "You are, without a doubt, one of the hottest fucks that I have ever had. There is just something about you that gets me hard in an instant, and that occupies my fantasies!"

He went on, "Do you think you'd like us to do something about the state we're in, Sarah? With all that went on last night and this morning...especially when he left us alone and naked in bed with each other this morning... do you think that he has any expectations that we would probably bang each other while he was away?"

"Well, he did text me to make you feel at home. You're married, right?"

"I am," he answered.

"And you get regular sex at home, right?"

"Yes, I do. So, it makes sense that if you fucked me, you would make me feel at home, right? At least, I'm so hoping that that's your answer. I'm getting blue balls over here. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to disappear into the bathroom for a few minutes!"

Sarah answered, "I always listen to Dan. He cares so much for me. He wouldn't steer me in the wrong way. And I think he just might find it to be sexy, just like he did when he heard what the other guy and I did at that party. Like I said, Dan and I fucked and fucked!"

Sarah was spot on! I had my rigid cock out and in my hand the entire time I listened to her recount to Bill her experience at the charity party...a story that I had heard before, and one that drove me wild with lust, resulting in practically non-stop fucking for days. I get so hard, imagining what it must have looked like for her to be fucked by one of the best-looking guys that I could find for her. And now my heart was pounding at the prospect of getting to secretly watch her as she had another sexual tryst, this time with a good friend of mine! I quietly waited and watched.

Bill stood up from his chaise lounge, removed the chair-length cushion from it, and placed it on the pool deck. "Let's do it here, out in the open, shall we?"

"I hope nobody sees us." Sarah said.

"I very much doubt that anybody could see or hear...unless you're a squirrel in one of the trees," Bill quipped.

"If you're sure....."

"I'm sure, Sarah. And fucking outside is a thrill of mine."

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"The classic on-your-back missionary, Doll. I want to spray the depths of your pussy with the cream that I've been saving for you all day long!"

"Oh, my god....I like how that sounds," Sarah cooed.

I watched Sarah rise from her chaise, remove her suit, walk over to the cushion, then lie down on her back. Bill, who had immediately shed his trunks as soon as he got up, took the cushion from her chaise, too, and place it at the bottom of his so that his knees wouldn't be on hard, textured concrete.

True to form, Sarah raised her knees, and spread her feet to expose her honey pot to Bill's staff. I watched him position himself, then sink his cock slowly, but deeply into her cunt. He kept his chest raised up off of her chest. I was glad, because I could then see most of her hot body as they fucked. Her breasts, being as firm as they were, stayed in place, yet wiggled ever so slightly as the rhythm of his thrusting into her picked up. Her elbows were at her sides, but her hands and forearms were raised to hold his arms that were holding him up. My gaze moved back and forth from her eyes to see that she was looking right into his, to her tits to see them jiggle from his thrusting, to her tummy that rose and fell as they fucked, and to her pussy to see him bury his man-bone as deeply as he physically could.

Sarah began moaning, "Uhhhhhh. This feels so good! You're making my pussy tingle!"

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you?"

"Uh, huh. I do. Fuck me! Fuck me!" It sent a jolt of lust through me to hear Sarah utter those words to another man who had his cock impaled deeply in her cunt.

It didn't take long for Sarah to cum first. It was louder than most. I remember wondering if she was extra turned on by fucking outside where there was risk of being seen or heard. She moaned the entire time that Bill continued to pound into her. She had one long, continuous orgasm. Damn, she's getting so much better at this sex think! I watched her head thrash from side to side as her body jerked in spasms and she thrust her pussy up at Bill's cock.

Bill must have had blue balls as he said he did. He didn't last very long. Sarah's orgasmic ecstasy coaxed the sperm from within Bills waist and down through his shaft to explode into her hole. He wanted to drive so deeply into her that it looked as if he was trying to ram his cock out through the small of her back.

Bill lowered himself onto her tits, and began kissing her. I could see one of his hands reach up and caress the side of her breast. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her so that they were cheek-to-cheek.

They stayed coupled like this for about fifteen minutes.

During the whole experience, I had cock in my hand, but I refrained from jacking myself off. Instead, I wanted to fuck my little lady.

I put my cock back in my pants, zipped up, quietly went down stairs so as not to be heard, opened the French door to the pool, then stepped out.

"And what do we have here?" I asked.

Sarah flinched with a start, and began pushing Bill up off of her. Bill managed to raise himself up to the position he was in when he just fucked her, and looked at me with his mouth open.

Sarah began to say, "Dan....." But I cut her off.

"Sarah, come here, please." I said in a business-like manner.

I asked Bill if he would let her up.

He moved off of her. I could see his semi-erect dick dangling in the air over her. I tried not to stare, but I just had to see the cock that had just been in the pussy of my young woman; more so, that had just pumped a gallon of his cum into the pussy that I fuck. Man, I was loving this! My cock was just not going to get any breaks. This was all permanent hard-on material.

Sarah rolled over and stood up. I sat down on one of the chairs by the chaise lounges. It was magnificent to watch her walk those few yards in all of her naked glory.

She stopped and stood in front of me.

"Dan, are you mad? I'm sorry if you are. We were so horny, and you said...."

"Sarah, is that Bill's cum that I see running down the insides of your legs?"

"Uh, huh," she said, without even looking down.

"Does that feel good to you?" I asked her.

"Yes." Her eyes were a little big, and I'm sure that she had a difficult time looking me in the eyes, but she kept her eyes locked with mine.

"And did it feel good to have Bill fuck you?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Sarah, that's what our sex is about. We do it to make each feel good, and to let each other know that we're here for the other. Always know that I'm here for you. Our relationship is special, but also at risk because of opinions. Sweetheart, you really are not my daughter, so there's nothing illegal in what we're doing. But what we are doing would seem inappropriate to others. We truly do have to protect it. You see that, don't you?" I asked.

"I do."

"And that's why I said it was okay for us to have sex with others. It helps others to think that we're not doing something unseemly. And there are a lot of people who would think that. So, I'll say it again...if I go out and have sex with another woman, it's mostly because I want it to seem like I'm seeing other women. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I don't get turned on by having sex with them. I do. And it's fun. But my heart is here at home. And, if I truly do have sex with them, then there's no argument to our cover story. But the same is true with you. I would hope that you do have opportunities to be with others for sexual gratification. That's just what happened here with Bill. I know Bill very well. I knew that, once he got a taste of your charms, his cock would get hard in a heartbeat just by you walking in the room. Am I right, Bill?"

"You got me pegged to a T," Bill replied. "I'm sorry, Dan."

"No need to be, Bill. She's irresistible, I know. Look, I left you two alone in bed this morning. You were both still naked...side-by-side...together....when I left. It would not have surprised me at all if you had dipped your wick once more into that irresistible young pussy of hers after I left. In fact, that idea stayed with me all day. I couldn't work at all with scenes from last night's sexual banquet replaying through my head."

"Now, I have to be honest with you both. I did get home a little earlier to hear some of your conversation. I suspected where it was going, what it was going to lead to. And you know what? I wanted it to. I wanted to quietly and secretly watch. I wanted you to feel more comfortable on your own about sex. What I saw was a once-young girl turning into a sexually-mature, young woman. And I like that."

"And, I like watching you with other men, Sarah. I also like hearing about it from you if I can't be there to watch, just like with those two young men that you fucked. It's kind of like reading my own personal porn, I suppose. I could try to explain to you why it turns me on, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Hell, most men can't understand it. I'll even bet that Bill can't fully understand it. But it gets me real hard and makes me want to fuck the hell out of you."

"With that being said...Bill, would you do me a favor and go fix us all some drinks? And, while you're doing that, I think I'd like to take my clothes off right now and plunge my cock into the freshly-fucked pussy of my woman. Sarah, would you like to 'assume the position'?"

She beamed a huge smile at me, walked over to the chaise lounge cushions on the pool deck, and got her legs spread wide for me to sink my cock into her sloppy, slippery cunt. As I sunk my cock into her, I could feel the wetness of Bill's cum that had dribbled down her legs when she stood before me. Even though her love canal was slick with Bill's sperm, she was still tight as a drum. Like Bill, I didn't last very long, either. Sarah now had two loads of sperm dribbling out of her pussy and down her legs. We didn't let her get dressed, making her walk around in the nude for a couple of hours just so we could watch all of the cum trickle down her lovely legs...just the way she liked it.

Well, Bill ended up staying with us every night for the remainder of that week during his conference. And just about every other night, he and I fucked Sarah into the wee hours. Some nights, Bill would stay in bed with us, waking up in the morning to find a naked Sarah between us. He'd roll over and plunge his morning hard-on into her to add one more load of cum. Other nights, after a shorter fuck session, he'd retire to the guest room that I had provided for him. On one of those occasions, in the early hours of the morning, I felt and heard Sarah rise from bed, then I heard her open the bedroom door. She disappeared for a while, then came back with a sopping wet pussy. Apparently, she went down the hall to Bill's room to have another ride on his cock. I had given them my blessing to fuck each other in private during his stay, which, I'm told, happened about five more times. Of course, I loved hearing the juicy details, which was always followed by me fucking her juicy pussy.

One of those evenings, after Bill had left our room to return to his, I held Sarah in my arms, caressing her body. I asked, "Well, what do you think. Are you enjoying yourself? Is this all good for you?"

"I think that I like it very much," she smiled. "I am enjoying it. I never dreamed that I'd be getting this much sex. Bill doesn't seem to ever want to slow down!"

"Well, remember, Sarah, that you're getting two, so when one is 'recharging', the other is ready to take over. How's your pussy holding out?"

"With all of the sperm that I have in me all the time, I'm not getting sore at all!"

When it came time for Bill to leave, good-byes were difficult. It was so good to see my old Marine buddy. And, for Sarah, it was good to have such an erotic sexual week of lust and pleasure. I knew that she would miss him and his cock.

After Bill was ready to head out for the airport, he turned to me and asked, "One more for the road?"

I looked at Sarah, and asked, "One more for the road? Give him something to think about on the plane?"

She smiled and said, "Sure!"

I offered to let them have a private one. Bill took her hand and led her up to his room. I turned to, doing a few household chores while they were enjoying each other one last time. I sported a hard-on the whole time. I barely heard some feminine moans and some masculine grunts at times. Half an hour later, they both returned downstairs. Sarah looked a little disheveled, but smiling, as was Bill.

"Sarah, Dan.....thank you both so much for the hospitality, and the fun!"

Sarah replied, "The pleasure was ours, too!"

They hugged and kissed, then Bill headed to his car.

After he pulled out to the main road, I turned to look at Sarah. She looked up at me with a gleam in her eyes, a smile on her face, and a warm glow in her cheeks. I smiled back at her, and asked, "My turn?"

"Yes!"

And with that, we walked up to my room with our arms around each other.

--------------------------------------------

EPILOGUE.....

I got an email from Bill shortly after he returned, thanking me profusely for opening my home and my woman up to him. How could I not? Years before, when I lived with him, he opened one of his women up to me. He assured me that, in all the years of his life, and of all the sexual experiences that he had, this topped them all. I believed him. It certainly topped any that I'd had!

He closed by inviting us both to come down south some time to visit Cyndi and him.

Being the swingers that they are, I'm sure what he had in mind. The prospect intrigued me to no end. Bill had confided in me that Cyndi, while not exactly bi-sexual, had occasionally enjoyed the body of a woman during some of their swings. I know that Sarah occasionally ventures into website porn that features big-breasted women and girl-on-girl action. This could open another door for Sarah.

I later asked Sarah if she would perhaps like to take a trip down south. She smiled.

But that is a story for another chapter.