Missing Her...But Then...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out just enough to moisten the outsides of her pussy lips with the juice that was now on my rod, then slowly plunged back in, driving another inch deeper into her pussy. Eventually, I pistoned my cock in and out of her until I was feeling her pussy lips on the base of my cock. I was all the way in.

I kept my cock motionless while I sucked and massaged her tits. I would, though, twitch my cock occasionally to let her feel some activity within her body. I looked up from her tits and saw her looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but kiss her on the lips. She was in unfamiliar territory even with this, so I worked with her a little, getting her to relax and get comfortable with the idea of a man's tongue in her mouth, or her tongue in his. After all, his cock is in her body, and he is going to fill her vagina with his cum. In time, kissing will become a very erotic part of foreplay and of fucking.

Before I resume my screwing, I told her that I wanted to hear her tell me that she wanted me to fuck her. Hearing a woman use that word during sex gets me going, and I also wanted her to get comfortable with using the word. I wanted her to be able to tell me, or anybody, what she wanted in sex...because I knew that, after this, she was going to want to do it again.

She got an impish grin on her face, and said that she didn't think that she could do it. I told her that it's definitely okay to say it in the bedroom, especially when you're in the middle of doing it. "Is my cock definitely in your pussy?" "Yes." "Then are we fucking right now?" "Yes." "Then say that we are fucking." "Okay, we are fucking. There, I said it. Are you happy?" "Not until you tell me that you want me to fuck you." "I want you to fuck me." I pulled my cock nearly out, and rammed it back in. She smiled.

The feel of my cock in the velvety, warm, and ever-so-tight pussy made it nearly impossible for me to maintain my composure and not explode in her. There were times when I had to pull completely out and continue going down on her to calm my cock down. And every time I went to plunge back into her, I had her tell me that she wanted me to fuck her again.

But there comes a moment when a man reaches that point of no return, and Sara's tight, virginal pussy pushed me to that point. I knew that she hadn't come yet, but I didn't really expect her to have a full orgasm on her first experience. I've never known a woman to be able to accomplish that. As much as I wanted to see her cum, I couldn't hold on any more.

I looked her I the eyes and told her that I was close to cumming, and that I wanted her to look me in the eyes while it was happening. She nodded her head. Then I felt that tingling pressure at the base of my cock as my orgasm began to build. As I felt the cum begin to rush up my shaft and into her waiting pussy, I kept my eyes locked on hers. "Oh...my....god....I'm coming, Sara! I'm cumming in you! Oh, god, I'm shooting my sperm in you! I'm fucking you and cumming in your pussy, baby! Oh, I'm filling your pussy!" My cock pulsed in wave after wave of orgasm. It seemed as if my orgasm was going to go on forever as if I flooded the inside of her pussy with my cum. In time, my cock's spasms ended, then a wave of peace and calm crashed through my whole body.

I was spent after experiencing one of the most intense orgasms in years. I lowered myself over her, but being careful not to press down on her with the full weight of my body, somewhat propping myself up. I didn't want her to feel crushed or smothered.

I began caressing her hair and kissing her face. She turned to me and kissed me back.

We remained like that for a few minutes. I took her hand and guided it down to her pussy where my still-rock-hard cock was impaled in her vagina. I had her feel my cock, and feel her pussy where it entered her body. By this time, she could feel the sperm seeping out of her vagina and down her pussy and my balls. I took her hand, and together we rubbed the cum all over my cock and her pussy.

My cock eventually became flaccid, and I pulled out. More cum cascaded out of her. I told her to stay there. I went into the bathroom and came out with a hand-mirror and a towel. I had her hold the mirror down by her pussy so that she could see what a fucked pussy looked like with the cum seeping out of it. Then I helped her clean up with the towel, dabbing gently at her swollen pussy lips and hole, occasionally plunging a finger into her wet vagina.

Sara asked me if she would become pregnant because my sperm was in her. I lightly chuckled and explained to her that I had a vasectomy, and that there were no sperm cells in my semen. I use the term 'sperm' because it is more erotic when I think of sperm in a woman's vagina.

I placed the towel under her ass to catch any more cum, lied down next to her and cuddled with her for some time. Then we both fell asleep in the dark while still naked.

I woke up with another hard-on in the dark of the early morning. Sara was asleep on her back, so I cuddled up to her on my side. I gently nudged her awake, then explained that sometimes people wake up in the middle of the night with an urge to fuck...and they fuck. I then told her that this was one of those times, and guided her hand to my raging hard-on. I asked, "Are you okay with that?" She nodded and said, "Yes."

I lifted up her leg closest to me, draping it over my hips. I then shifted slightly on the bed so that my cock was pointed at her pussy, and eased it in. She was still sopping wet from some of my cum still in her pussy from the earlier fucking. My cock slid right in. I took one of her hands and placed it down at her vaginal opening so to feel my cock as it slid in and out of her.

I looked over to see her looking at me. Her body shook a little every time I pushed my cock back into her body. I could see those fantastic breasts jiggle ever so slightly. Seeing this only served to make me cum in to time at all. It was another hard one, but not with as much semen as before.

After filling Sara with a second load, I stayed in that position with my cock in her. I let my cum flow out of her onto the towel that I had earlier placed under her before we fell asleep.

The next day found Sara rather on the quiet side. I sensed that something was wrong. So I sat with her on the couch where it all began the evening before, explaining that we needed to talk about what happened the night before, and that it was okay for us to talk honestly about it so that we understood what just happened.

She felt guilty about having sex with the man that her mother was married to, but, more so, she felt guilty about wanting to, and liking it. I understood completely. I had guilt feelings about screwing my deceased wife's daughter. There is a certain stigma, perhaps shame, in that. And because of that, we must be careful to not let anyone ever know. Ever. No matter what.

However, if we liked it, and we can deal with it, I didn't see any reason not to do it again as long as she was okay with it, too. She said that she really liked it, and definitely would like to do it again. I shared with her that I liked fucking her immensely. I didn't think that I could look at her without wanting to have my cock in her and to shoot my sperm in her. More, I liked knowing that she was walking around with my cum in her pussy. "Is that a turn-on for you?" "It kind of is," she answered. In order to protect this special relationship that we now had, we established some ground rules.

First and foremost, we had to be extremely discreet. We didn't want family and friends to suspect anything unseemly. To do that, we had to maintain a cover. That meant that, occasionally, we should openly date others. This could potentially lead to having sex with them, perhaps even bringing them into our own beds at home. We both had to be okay with that. I certainly was because I always had a fantasy of my wife having sex with others. If Sara brought someone home to fuck, I would likely get extremely aroused and want to fuck her in the worst way.

I had a vasectomy, but she would have to go on the pill just in case she did fuck others.

She was concerned that I would end up liking sex with another woman and would want to stop it with Sara. I explained that that was always a possibility. However, I did not ever want to remarry so there was no likelihood of me getting seriously involved with another woman. But there was also that possibility with her meeting someone special, leaving me out of the equation. We had to be prepared for that. But we had to be prepared for each other fucking others, too, and still wanting to have sex between us.

We would have to continue to maintain separate bedrooms for appearances, but she was welcome to sleep through the night with me whenever we had sex. There would also be times when I might want to fuck her in her bed just for a change of scenery. She was fine with that idea.

Neither was obligated to have sex with the other if they weren't 'in the mood', but that we would both try to be as accommodating as possible. As it turned out, this was rarely an issue because both of our sex drives were on the same plane.

With the ground rules now in place and agreed upon, I felt a stirring in my cock with the knowledge that we'd fuck again, and perhaps often. She was now in a light bathrobe and panties that she put on after getting out of my bed. I asked her to stand up in front of me, facing me. When she was up, I untied the belt around her robe, then reached up to slide it off her shoulders. She was now standing in just her panties. I reached up and gently pulled them off her hips and down her legs, letting them drop to the floor. I saw that the crotch of her panties had a large wet spot. "Last night's cum, or turned on?" I asked. She relied with, "I think both."

Still sitting on the couch, I leaned forward until my face was at her crotch. I inhaled deeply to take in the aroma. I could only make out the musky sweetness of a woman's heat. I knew it was more 'turned on' than 'cum'.

I removed my tee-shirt, and raised my hips to remove my shorts and briefs. My cock was standing straight at attention.

I took both of her hands and gently pulled her forward enough so that she had to kneel on the couch, straddling my hips with her knees. With my cock pointing like a rocket at her pussy, I whispered for her to sit down on my cock. She lowered herself down over the head, and paused while I positioned it at her opening. I looked up at her and nodded for her to continue her descent. As she lowered herself, I could see the shaft of my cock slowly disappear deep into her cunt.

I leaned farther back on the couch, and she leaned forward into me. She and I began heavily kissing, darting our tongues back and forth. Damn, she was learning quickly!

I had one hand on her hip, and began stroking and kneading her breasts with the other.

"Fuck my cock, Sara. Fuck it to make it shoot more sperm into your hot pussy!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," was all that came from her as she started gyrating her hips, causing my dick to slide in and out of her love hole.

Soon, she bowed her head down onto my shoulder, and began a long moan. Her hips thrust at my groin harder. She whispered, "Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh!"

I took her cheeks in my hands and held her face in front of mine. I sensed that she might be close to having her first orgasm with me, and I wanted to watch it.

Her eyes were closed very tightly, and her lips were parted. Before much longer, her mouth opened wider, her head began to lightly spasm back and forth, and she uttered, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her hip thrusts became slower and more deliberate as she ground her pussy hard down on my cock.

Yessss! She came on my cock!!

This brought me to my point of climax. I erupted deep into her pussy, flooding the walls of her pussy with my hot cum once again with spurt after spurt after spurt.

She collapsed against my body and became still but for the heaving of her breasts as she tried to catch her breath. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her closer down into me.

My cock still tingled with electricity as I felt my flood of cum trickle out of her pussy and down over my balls and legs.

I kissed her on the top of her head, and said, "There. That's another load that you can carry around in your pussy today and get turned on to!" She giggled softly.

Well, several years have come and gone. Sara and I still live together. And we still have knock-out sex....even better than in the earlier days because she has learned so much more technique.

We have weathered some jealousy issues when I found a few other women whom I wanted to fuck. I found that it's best not to bring them home, but to secret ourselves away to a hotel so that it's not throwing it in Sara's face. Sara is still not prone to acting on attentions from men, so she sometimes feels as if she's getting the short end of the stick. To remedy this, I've secretly set her up sometimes with some young men that are looking for a woman to fuck, arranging it to look like it's a social setting where I'm involved, giving me the opportunity to encourage her to act upon it. This just might become another story at some later time.

Sara has become quite good at sex, so there are no complaints from the young studs that I find for her. And, true to my word, it sends my libido into overdrive when I know that some other young man is fucking that pussy that milks the cum out of my cock, too.

There was even a time when a friend of mine from my military service years visited me from out of town. He stayed with us, and his visit evolved into a three-way that left Sara full of cum and more than satisfied after a long night of fucking.

There are times when she's walking around before or after an event in dress clothes that showcase her little mink of a body and make me want to fuck her on the spot, and she likes the attention and the results.

Sometimes, I've walked in on her while she's viewing porn and will take advantage of the moment, feeling her up to get her going, and we'll have some hot fucks.

There was a time when she was just walking by in a short dress while I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Seeing her bare legs and the occasional panty line as she walked got my prurient thoughts in high gear. The mere thought of knowing that I fuck what's underneath those panties and between those legs got me going to the point where I called her back. I told her what was on my mind, and why it was on my mind. Without saying a word, she just dropped her panties, pulled up her dress, climbed on my by-then-exposed cock, and fucked the hell out of me right there on the couch.

So, we'll see where this eventually goes. But, for now, we're getting on just fine. We're the best of friends, we're good company for each other, and we love fucking each other.

12