Missing My Boyfriend

Story Info
She misses her boyfriend & makes the most of her lunch hour.
1.7k words
4.13
21.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found him. The person whose smell makes everything tingle, tense up and every sense in my body is heightened. If you don't know what I mean then you haven't found the right sexual partner. It's the most invigorating feeling, to find someone whom you are so attracted to, both physically and emotionally. A total high. When I am with him, I want to please him, make him smile, touch him, kiss him, you name it. When we are apart, I yearn for the calm I feel when I am in his arms. Rick and I have a chemistry that we cannot ignore. We make each other laugh, we make each other think, he puts me on the spot and we challenge each other. But the best thing is that we are insanely hot for each other.

Today I left work for a bit and thought I would make a quick visit to Rick at his office. I hadn't seen him in over a week. We don't live very close to each other and he had been crazy busy with work. I missed him so much I decided to stop by to see him. That turned out to be a mistake. I say mistake because once again I left with my pussy wet and no way to release the urges that were boiling inside of me. I was already so horny because it had been too long since we made love. Perhaps a week or two doesn't seem like a long time to some people. But for us, for me, it's forever.

"Hi baby," I said.

He turned around and looked at me with his legs open and that confident smile on his face.

"Hey you."

His arms opened toward me, gesturing for me to lean in and kiss him. After glancing around to be sure no one could see us, I stood in-between his knees, leaned down and put my mouth to his. In an instant his strong, warm hands were on my waist and his tongue was in my mouth. That's all it takes for me, I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I wanted more.

My kisses got deeper and deeper and slowly but surely my body began to melt until all of my weight was pressed against him. The taste of him makes my mind go blank and my pussy juices start to flow. My vagina was pushing on his crotch and I could feel his cock start to swell through his jeans. I wanted to close the door, pull up my skirt, and ride him until I came. Which wouldn't take long, I was so ready for it. But I couldn't stay long. He had a meeting in a couple of minutes. Other people were around. I had to get out of there or I would definitely lose my mind.

Someone in the office was walking down the hall so we pulled apart and began to talk about work. I have no idea what we said, I'm sure I made absolutely no sense. When the coast was clear I said goodbye and kissed him again.

He whispered "Sit on my leg, baby, rub that little pussy on my leg."

I love when he tells me what to do.

I opened my legs, slid down slowly to straddle his thigh and kissed him gently.

"That's my girl. That's more like it," he said.

I felt his big hands on my hips and my round ass. He must have felt me arch my back because he instinctively pushed my crotch hard into his thigh. He knows exactly what to do to make me wet. He was playing with me, teasing me, bouncing his leg up and down and I giggled. But then I started to breathe heavy because I could feel my clit rubbing on his jeans.

His fingers were in my long, blonde hair while he kissed me fiercely. He pulled away and his deep voice whispered in my ear.

"I want to slide my hand into your panties and finger you so bad. I want to rub that little clit of yours, baby."

He was driving me crazy and getting off on it.

"Fuck," I thought. "I can't take this".

It took everything in me to slide off his leg and make my way to the door. I didn't want to leave. I yearned for his hard, plump cock to be inside me again. I needed it. But I knew we probably wouldn't be together again until the weekend.

His last words to me were "Go home and give yourself a nice, big orgasm while thinking of me".

"You too," I said...and I meant it. It makes me so hot to think of him stroking himself off to the thought of me.

I got in my car, turned the radio on and tried to shake off how wildly horny I was. Normally I would wait until later but not today. I had to get home so I could satisfy my craving. Getting myself off isn't the same as being with him but it will have to do, for now. A short time later I pulled in my driveway. Walking into the house, I put my bags down and went right into my bedroom.

I stretched out on my bed, my head propped up on all of the pillows so I had a nice view of my body. I ran my hands over my crisp white shirt, massaging and squeezing my breasts.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

I unbuttoned my top and the shirt fell open, revealing my sexy, white bra. My tits looked almost swollen, pouring out of the lace as I arched my back enjoying the feeling of my hands on my soft skin. I slipped my fingers under the cups, feeling my nipples and caressing my neck, imagining his hands on me. I closed my eyes, and rubbed my stomach, my hips, feeling every inch of my torso. I pulled my skirt up and rubbed my hand over my panties. Ahhh they were so warm and moist, I knew I was already dripping with juices and longing for Rick's big, beautiful cock.

I slid my finger inside my underwear and teased my labia and clit slowly.

"Ahhh that's it, that's what I need," I thought.

I gently glided my fingers over and over my wet mound, all the while thinking of Rick's powerful hands and how good they feel. Slowly I wiggled out of my panties and tossed them aside. I spread my legs, and reached down to my hot, shaved pussy. I closed my eyes again and slid my fingers up and down; I fantasized about looking down and watching Rick's head in between my legs. His warm mouth on my pussy, his tongue flicking my clit just the way I like it. The way he moans while he does it, letting me know how much he truly enjoys it.

"Mmmm baby," I moaned to myself.

I was working my clit in rhythmic, circular motions, rocking my hips back and forth, squeezing my breasts with one hand and rubbing my pussy with the other. I was so fucking wet now. My pussy was pulsing. I put one foot up on the bed post and noticed I still had my heels on. I didn't care; it was so erotic to have my legs spread open like that. The sun was shining on me through the windows, so warm. I was so horny and I needed to make myself come now.

I slowly slid two fingers on my left hand inside of my pussy. I arched my back and fingered myself, my pinky sliding over my ass and my other hand working my clit. My head was raised on the pillows high enough that I could watch myself. It was so fucking hot. Sliding in and out, up and down, it felt so good. I was so wet and my pussy was throbbing inside. My hands moved faster and faster and I started to feel my body quiver. My breathing was so heavy now, faster and faster, in and out, rubbing my clit so hard...

"Ahhh, Ahhh!!! Ohhhh!" I cried out as the muscles inside of me began to clench. The wave rose up and I started to tremble. I threw my head back, closed my eyes, let myself go and rode it out.

"Ohhhhhh!" I wailed. I was coming so hard. "Oh yessss" I felt the bursts of the powerful orgasm pump through my entire body. My pussy felt so good, I didn't want it to stop.

When my body began to calm down, I stayed right where I was. I didn't take my fingers out of my vagina and I kept my other hand against my clit, feeling the aftershocks of that intense orgasm. My body shuttered. My breathing slowed down and I reluctantly moved my hands away from my most feminine parts. My hands glistened with my sweet, warm juice and I relaxed on the bed, taking it all in. I felt amazing. The only thing that would have made it better is to have had Rick with me. Even after all of that, I still craved his lips on mine, his cock throbbing in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, his hips thrusting into mine.

This will get me through the week, I thought. We will make up for it this weekend. Now I can wait.

As I got up from my bed, I pulled my skirt back down and searched for my panties. I needed to get myself together and get back to the office. I straightened out the pillows and leaned over the bed to reach for my underwear. As I was bent over I felt someone behind me. I screeched! I was so scared. I turned around and it was Rick.

"Oh my God, baby! You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing here?"

He stood there gazing at me with a huge smile on his face.

"I blew off the meeting. I couldn't wait another minute."

"You did?? When did you get here??" I asked. I felt so vulnerable, a little embarrassed.

He just looked at me. His hand reached around the back of my neck as he leaned down and kissed me.

Softly he said, "You are so beautiful. Can you come again for me, baby doll?"

"Of course I can."

He took my breath away once again. I kissed him back, reached down felt his hard cock through his jeans. I was completely turned on and ready to go again.

"That's my girl."