Mission Accomplished Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about a fraud girl.
2.5k words
2.5
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to hang on with a girl named Tuli. She was very pretty girl one can wish for. We were a very happy couple except some of the fights held like usual.

We used to roam around the city while my classes were off. A couple of times I brought her to my home as well. As she was known to my parents, there was no objection of bringing her home with me. Now, mind you, I believe in physical relation only after the marriage. And because of that, there were some times when I pushed her aside after having a L-O-N-G 1 hour French kiss saying that we should stop because I was feeling horny.

I guess that made her questioning herself about my manhood as one day I was informed that she was dating someone else.

WHAT??? I couldn't believe my ears!!! The girl I love so much is double-dating with someone else? "I don't believe you," I said the informer. I met her & took her to date. But the very day I paid a spy to keep her in eyes who informed me that she WAS dating a guy.

I caught that guy one day & beat him up & after that he assured that they WERE dating for last 2 months. Pity on me!!! If she could do that at that time, she can do that later as well. Now, I am a free-minded man & believed in free thoughts. So if she would tell me that she was meeting some other guy, I wouldn't mind (as I think of myself a handsome guy, I would let her compare others & come back to me).

As soon as I was sure, I called her, returned all her things & broke up with her.

The story started, when after being a frustrated single for a month, one day I proposed my best-friend which she agreed as she loved me from earlier. She didn't ask me because she isn't that kind of girl to snatch the happiness of her best-friend.

So we started to date. She knew most of the parts of my life with that double-timing bitch. But I told her that I had gone to semi-sex with her like kissing & sucking & she assured me that she will not be sad for the things happened in my past.

One day, Tuli came to me in my university & named me for broke up with her. She also named my girl At that point I was damn mad at her and was about to slap her but I stopped that I have no right to put hands on a girl that doesn't belong to me anymore. So I backed off. Later my girl asked me to forgive her on the fact that even if for one minute in my life, I had a nice time with her.

Heck, I wanted her to be raped by my gang, rather than forgive her. But I stayed calm & didn't do any single thing to move to her path.

But, suddenly, one day one of Tuli's friends called in my number & started telling me that Tuli still can't forget me. That thing made me surprised. I sure didn't believe a single word of hers. So I investigated & found that she wanted the boy in her bed & as the boy didn't agree, she broke up with him. But at that point she was damn in need of a cock (& unfortunately her friends talked about her relationship with boys as well). So she decided to try upon me. Man, I was trying to make her raped & there she was trying to pull me towards her! I thought of taking a revenge on her for ruining my life.

So I called on her number & talked with her. I wanted to keep all the evidence of her faults. So I connected a recorder with my cell & there she was sobbing (bitch) & telling me that how sorry she was for all that happened. I acted like I was also in love with her & wanted her back in my life.

So there we were, back together in the parks with hands. All the time she acted & said how sorry she was for those things she did with me.

On the 3rd day after we met, she asked me to take her to my home so that we can kiss. I knew her intensions & didn't want my parents to love her again, so I didn't. So she started to take me to the hotels & try to convince me to take her all the way by showing her naked body.

With her 34C size bare boobs in front of me gave me very tough time to control on the first day. She cleaned her pussy as well for me to have a free way for my hands. But that was all I did.

On the second day in the hotel I thought, "Hey, this is the thing I want from her, not more. So why am I keeping myself away from it?" & so it happened.

She took my cock in her mouth & gave me a blowjob for a few minutes & asked me to give her the same. I did that, though I didn't want to do.

Then she lied down on the bed & asked me to lie on her. I lied in missionary position & she placed my cock on her pussy lips. I pushed myself, but it didn't go. So I lubricated it with her juice & pushed it again. I went half way inside her. With a final push, I was all the way inside! Damn it! She wasn't a virgin. (I don't know when she lost it. She never told me that).

She presented me with her tits & I applied all the rules I knew on them. I squeezed, molted, sucked, licked, bit & played with her jugs. In the mean time I kept fucking her.

I should thank her for one thing. As that was my first sexual experience, I had a doubt of keeping it longer. On the first time, I came within 30 strokes. But later, I learned how to control myself & kept on making her cum again & again in my one shot.

Now, let's get back to the story. I fucked her like hell on that day. I came thrice while she came countless times. (Boy, she WAS in need of a dick).

That day I went back home telling her to meet a couple of days later excusing that I have got some important jobs to do. In these days I planned how to make sure that I can expose her to the world that how big slut she was!

So I came up with a perfect plan.

The next time I met her, I took a bag with me with a still cam & a movie cam inside. When, in the hotel, she saw those, she asked me why I brought them, I said that I was gonna film her. Boy, she IS a slut & posed for me. I finished a full role on her from A to Z.

Now it was my time to film her fucking. This time I knew that I have to stay longer. So I put the cassette inside & started recording.

As soon as I was near her, she placed my dick on the lips of her wet hole & gave a thrust. I was vanished inside her. After the first tense cooled down, I started ramming her. First slowly, then with the pace ramming hard. My balls started to thrash on the ass & that made her cry in ecstasy. The more she cried, the more I thrust inside. I felt her stiffening under me twice before I felt I couldn't hold longer. My balls twitched & I felt an urge to empty myself. So with a big ram, I emptied myself gulp after gulp inside her pussy. While she was taking my semen, she came for the third time on that very fuck. She scratched my back with her nails as she buckled her legs on my waist to deep me inside her fuck hole.

After a while, when we breath again, I got up & my semi hard dick popped out from her. She looked at me and gave me a slutty smile & waved me to go near her. She opened her mouth & cleaned my now-fucked dick with her mouth.

After we got up, we had some food. What a bitch she was & how she wanted me to believe that all she did was for the love for me & not for anything else! Yeah, as if I believed!

After we finished our food, we rested for a while. We lied down on beds on each others arms. Her skin was not smooth. Rather, from her neck to toe, she was very rough. The only smooth skin she had was on her face.

I slept for a while. When I woke up, I fund her sucking my dick. To my surprise, she was dipping my cock to the ketchup & was licking it up. I was already hard again. This time she didn't let me get up, rather she startled me & placed my dick on the right track & sat on me. Slowly she started up & down. Her jugs were jumping too. I hole them & twitched the tits with my thumb & index fingers. That made her cry out loud. I pulled her toward me & placed my tongue to hers. She hungrily started sucking me while fucking me with same speed. I could feel her juice flowing down my dick. That made me shiver. Believe me, if you want to shiver as well, put your girl on top of you & let her juice flow down on you. My cock grew harder than ever & right then it happened. She buckled herself & her body started to shake like there was earthquake going through her. I knew that girls like sucking boobs while fucking, so I didn't stop doing it.

She stayed like that for long. Then she opened her eyes & smiled at me. She kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I didn't make her sad. I paid her kiss back. She lied down on my chest.

I filmed of fucking her twat before. So I took my step to the next plan. I got up & placed my video cam to the stand & with the record on, after setting up the view; I came back to the bed.

Tuli was lying her back on the bed. As soon as I started recording, she started to play with her jugs for the cam. I moved beside her, lying on my back & pulled her on top of me, making sure that the am doesn't miss the angle. When I put my rock hard dick to her swollen pussy, she said, "Oh yes. Put that thing inside."

I just made sure that my thing was fully wet with her juice. Then I pulled it out & put the head on the crack of her ass.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Don't you love me?" I asked her back without any answer.

"Why? Yes. I do. I do love you." she said.

"Then just stop talking & let me do what I am trying to do." I said. "Only stop me, no matter how much you enjoy it, if you really don't love me." I added to make sure that she doesn't hold me back.

She didn't! Maybe she wanted to prove that she loves me (huh).

I pulled her ass cheeks apart & pushed my head inside her crack. I pushed it again & felt the head was inside. She was having pain though.

"Please, Jaan, it hurts!" she was crying (who told her that it won't hurt???).

"Do you...?" I said while in the middle of my sentence she placed her hand on my mouth & shut me out.

"Yes."

"Then stop complaining" I mumbled under her hand.

I pressed more & more until I found myself almost inside. Then I took a rest. I can guarantee that I was the first person to take her ass-hole. Gees, she was damn tight there!

I almost came when I made my way all inside her. But I controlled & took a rest. Then I put her down while keeping it inside her.

Then in the missionary position (except in the wrong hole), I started to fuck her butt. She was screaming at her top.

I pulled myself all the way out then push it inside with double speed. While doing, I was rubbing her clit with my right hand as well to make her enjoy (& let my cam enjoy as well).

Then I pulled my still cam & took some pics lying under me.

Again I started fucking her. This time with double speed as I wanted to cum inside her. She did cum once when I rammed hard inside her & my sperm thrust her rectum wall. I bit her right tit so hard that it started bleeding in no time (the last time she called me a few weeks ago, telling me that she is going to get married, she mentioned that she still have the bite spot on her right nipple).

It was intentional, though I made sure that she thinks that it was an accident. I wanted her hubby to know that his dear wife was nothing but a used whore.

After I was back in earth, I was still half erected. So I continued ramming her a bit more (as her ass was tighter than her cunt).

Then I popped my cock out & shoved it inside her mouth with some of her shit there. She tried to avoid taking it in mouth, but I pushed it inside. Then she sucked it & cleaned me of.

With that, my cock grew harder again by 10 more minutes. I then put my dick between her jugs & asked her to push her jugs together to perform something I learnt from the BFs. I fucked her 34C size boobies for a while. Then I again put it back to the natural garage & started ramming her.

Before I knew, she started to cum. Oh boy, can she cum!!!

I fucked & fucked her while sucking her left tit. I was also mauling her ass cheeks all the while.

After about 10 mins of ramming her, I squeezed her hard & flooded her with my seed.

It was very tough for both of us to comeback home. Also it was very hard to keep that mysterious smile on my face away. She noticed it & asked while we were on our way home, "Why are you giving that smile?"

I knew that I am gonna dump her soon. But who need to tell her that? It was she herself coming for my dick, with her own money I paid the manager, last, but not least, I filmed & captured her moves in my cam for future documents to ruin her life. What more do I need? I was victorious. But I said nothing, except "Mission accomplished."