Mission Impossible

Story Info
Are the rumors about his wife true?
7.9k words
3.8
212.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,375 Followers

Until recently I had no reason to complain for anything. I thought I had everything an almost 39 ears old Scandinavian man want to have. I had a pretty wife, two teenage children, and home in a nice house, a new Mercedes and I was my own boss with a good job. My wife and I did enough money to have a pleasant life. I thought that I was living in a paradise. But there is always a snake in a paradise and at last I found one even in mine. The cruel truth is that it was my pretty beloved wife who brought the snake into my paradise.

I met my wife on a mountain. In fact in a huge national park in northern Sweden. When my that time girlfriend and I had decided to end our relation after three years together I had felt a need for some fresh air in a vast wilderness. Therefore I, via a travel agency, joined a party of 15 people for a week long guided hiking in the national park. In the gang I soon found a soul mate in Anna-Lena, a spoiled rich girl with a warm sense of humor. She was there with two other girls who shared a small tent. When Anna-Lena found out that I was alone in my tent, she asked if she could move in with me and I, of course, had no objections. A tent in vast wilderness is a romantic place and already at the first evening we, after a while were involved in necking, which could only end in one way, a good fuck.

At the third evening Anna-Lena told me that one of her secret dreams had been to make love in the midnight sun. I replied that I found her dream very romantic and because she was my real dream girl, I was up to it of all my hart. We took a sleeping bag with us and walked up to the nearby hilltop where we found nice well-hidden flat spot just below the top where we rolled out the sleeping bag and lay down on it. After some necking and petting her jeans and panties were off and my jeans and boxers were down to my knees. Exactly one minute before twelve o'clock my stone-hard cock found it's way into her wet but tight pussy.

It was an unforgettable moment with divided memories. With my cock deep in the best pussy I ever had in my whole life and overlooking the vast wilderness in the beams of the almost red midnight sun even I got a romantic feeling. Hadn't been for one thing, the mosquitoes, it had been a taste of paradise. But now I had a terrible pain in my bare ass caused by hundreds of hungry mosquitoes with thousands circling above waiting for their turn. I had no thoughts of giving up and after what I felt as an eternity we both came in an intensive dual orgasm. We continued to make love almost every night, but inside my tent.

My home towns was less than 100 km from her so we kept our relation going on and when her parents noted that I, even to my own surprise, had got their wild and spoiled daughter to be a lovely fiancée they accepted me as their son in law. We got married after only a year. The main reason for this fast marriage was that her parents promised to buy a nice house and rent it to us for a fair price when if got married and later sold it for a low price to Anna-Lena. Anna-Lena had now found out that she wanted to work and began as shop assistant in one of her parent's four furniture stores. I worked at home as a drawer, which I still do. I'm specialized in drawings for technical manuals and am now and then asked to draw for some technical magazines. I can't complain, rather well paid and I can chose to work when I want. Play golf a nice day and work long hours a rainy day. Today Anna-Lena is some kind of assistant Managing Director for the whole family business which grown to a chain of nine stores today. She makes much more money than I but that has never been any problem for us.

I had never had as much as a single thought about Anna-Lena cheating me. Therefore it hit me as a lightening from a clear blue sky when I got the first clue. It happened at the golf Club. I had booked a game with one of my friends and stood out there waiting for him when he rang me and told that he would be 30 minutes late. Never mind I said and went into the Clubhouse for a coffee break. I took my coffee, cookies and a newspaper and sat down at a table in a corner. Many of the tables are divided by high flowers why the two ladies who sat down at the table next to mine probably didn't see me. However, they began to talk about a cheating friend of theirs, a wife to one of my acquaintances, and her in their opinion shameless behavior. I got interested and began listen and almost got a shock when one of them said, "How can decent people turn to such sluts, and have you heard that now even the prudish 'furniture queen' Anna-Lena Lindberg says to have got a lover." The other replied, "Poor husband, I think he is good man."

They went away before me, and I still don't know if they knew that I was there and let me know about Anna-Lena by purpose. My innocent world had collapsed and of course I lost the golf game and a bottle of whisky to my friend.

Now the first question was why? I had never cheated her, so it could not be any revenge. I had done my army service as a paratrooper and did practice judo once a week and I was even member of a Pistol Club where I was shooting with my replica of an old black powder Colt which once in time solved many problems in the American wild west. She could hardly regard me as some kind of a wimp and therefore wanted a "real man". My next question was what to do? I decided to take a slight confrontation with Anna-Lena as soon as possible after every piece of evidence I had got. I was still in love with her and didn't want anything get out of control. I began my "Operation Save Marriage" the same evening I had heard the gossip. When our kids had got to bed and we sat in the living room and had a small talk about some family matters I asked her, "Are you fed up with me and want to divorce?"

She got totally surprised and it took a few seconds before she replied, "Of course not, why do you ask such a silly question?"

"I've had a strange feeling for a while that something has gone wrong between you and me and today at the Golf Club I heard two ladies talk about soon expected divorces among the club members and your name was mentioned. May I say that I will be very grateful if I can get such information direct from you instead of via your acquaintances? I will never want to remain as some unwanted pain in your ass. If you want to get rid of me, just tell me.

She pretended to take it as a joke but had a worried expression in her face when she replied, "You ought to know better than listen in to ladies gossip. You are my beloved husband and you have to know that I love you very much."

"You know my opinion about cheating. A divorce is much more fair."

"Don't believe everything you hear in ladies gossip."

However, she must obviously felt guilty in some way and wanted to compensate me for it because that evening I got the best sex in many years.

The next day I rented a small two room office at an office hotel so I could keep on working if or when I had to leave our house, which was her private property. At the evening I washed our cars and searched them carefully just in case she had left any clue in one of them. Nothing.

We had our own laptops and she usually kept her at her office so I had no chance to read her E-mail. If she needed to Google for something at home she usually used our children's PC and it is hard to believe that she kept any secrets in any of those. Her cell phone was locked with a four-digit code, which I didn't know. No chance to get any electronic clues at all.

No clues found at all. One evening I checked her when she went to gym together with our neighbor's wife. I offered to go shopping with her on Saturdays. She got surprised but had no objections about me going with her. I even sneaked out and checked her during one of her "girl's nights out" without any other results than me feeling as stupid jealous asshole.

I felt as I had been forced into a real "Mission Impossible" and was ready to give up the whole matter when I decided to do the last attempt, a close investigation of our home. I had done it before but only of selected places. Now I took my time and did it well. In one of her drawers in the bedroom I found a gift package with a high quality Japanese sport watch. It was expensive but much cheaper than the cheapest Rolex. My birthday was on the next Thursday so I thought it was a gift to me but just in case it wasn't and I later on saw some our acquaintances wearing such watch, I did a small mark on it. The next discovery was in a kitchen cupboard where I found two bottles of whisky. One of the bottles were a 18 years old expensive cask strength single malt from Islay and one bottle of 'Statesman' the very cheapest blended Scotch whisky, 70 cl bottles available for 5 Euro in Germany (6.50 in US$) and therefore the smugglers favorite. I was sure than one of those bottles was for me and the other must be to her lover. The question was who got which bottle. Now I understood that it was too early to give up. The next step was to buy a sound operated tape recorder and hid it in her car just in case she talked in her cell phone while driving. Already the next evening I got my first real clue. She rang somebody's voice message "Hi Benny, it's Anna-Lena, I've got your text message and look forward to see you again because it's been so long time since our last meeting. See you tomorrow after lunch. Same hotel as last time will be OK for me. I'll be there after two. Bye till then."

Of, course it could be a totally innocent business call but she is clever enough not to leave any traces if somebody got his cell phone and listened to his messages. However, the next day after lunch I was sitting in a rented Toyota Corolla overlooking her parked car. About two o'clock she came out from her office, took her car and went away. I followed her to the new Scandic Hotel just outside the town. She parked in some distance from the main entrance, I drove past her and found an empty spot much closer to the entrance and intended to get in to the Hotel before her and find a suitable place near the elevators where I could watch her. My simple plan was to try catching her and her lover in an elevator. But something else happened. An old couple was on their way out from the Hotel when he fell down to the ground just outside the entrance doors. I understood the situation and run to him and began to give him the first aid at hart attack. When our army reserves were cut down I had got an appointment from the Civil Defense, which even meant training in first aid and such things. Therefore I could give the poor man a good first aid. I got his hart working again. Of course, I didn't care about Anna-Lena any longer, but when she came closer to the entrance she recognized me outside the door, did a turnabout and went back towards her car again. After a couple of minutes a man who introduced himself as a doctor took over the care of the old man. I rang Anna-Lena's cell phone.

"Hi, I rang your office and they told me you had taken the day off for shopping. Can I see you in town for a coffee break at three o'clock?"

She sounded very worried when she replied, "Sorry but I don't think I can do that because I've so much to do today."

"A break will do you good, by the way where are you now?" That question must cause her a real problem. Telling me the truth that she was at a hotel outside the town when she was supposed to be shopping in the city would get me suspicious but lie to me and say that she was in some shop in the city could cause her worse problem if I had seen here at the hotel only a few minutes ago.

She told me almost the truth, "I'm at the Scandic Hotel because I had promised to take some fabric samples to a customer who's there but noted that I had got a wrong package with me from the office and have to turn back."

Not bad of her, she is really a bright girl. I replied, "What a coincident, even I'm at the Scandic Hotel. Can we take the coffee break here?"

Of course she didn't wanted us in there together so she suggested a café in city and we met there. I told her that I had met a customer at the Scandic and had even helped a man with hart attack. She wasn't happy at all.

During the evening neither Anna-Lena nor I mentioned a word about our day but our fourteen years old daughter noted the chilly air and asked us if something had got wrong between us, which we both denied.

Then I got time to sneak out to the garage and change cassette in her car. I went in to my working room and listened. She had rang somebody, "I can't come in to the hotel because my husband is there. I saw him doing something outside the hotel entrance and went back to my car but he saw me so we have to cancel everything today. What's going on there? " -----"Hart attack, yes, of course I'm sure it was my husband, he rang me and suggested a coffee break at the hotel but I changed it to town center and have to go there now to see him." -------"No I can't do that tomorrow. No I can't cancel anything at the office tomorrow. But we can have lunch " ------ " Yes, there's a nice little restaurant only one block from my office." -------," Towards the center, yes on the same side, you can't miss it. One o'clock there."------"No, I don't think he will even if he can." -------- "No, no, no."-------"It is high time we'll put a full stop here before it is too late." ------------ "Yes, I'm afraid he already knows something." ----- "See you at lunch tomorrow. Bye."

The tape was a clue but not any evidence enough for divorce. Anna-Lena's and mine sex life had been always been on, at least in my opinion, a good level and therefore I was both surprised and even more humiliated that she had found it worth to risk her marriage with a lover. Of course she had been very discrete and if I had not heard the gossip at the Golf Club I had never suspected anything at all. I began to ask myself how long has this affair been going on? And how many other affairs she's been involved in during the years?

Thursday was both my birthday and the day for their lunch. I watched the restaurant from a bookstore cross the street and saw Anna-Lena walk in there. I went in to the restaurant and found her sitting at a table with a handsome man in his mid thirties. They couldn't deny me to join them at the table so I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm, Daniel, Anna-Lena's husband and you must be Benny. I've heard some rumors about you."

They didn't look as happy lovers. My presence must been a real pain in their asses and there was more to come. Now I noted that he was wearing a similar sport watch I had seen in Anna-Lena's drawer. A funny situation and I remembered reading a story on the web with almost similar events about a husband who had found an expensive watch in his wife's drawer and when he and his wife was eating lunch at a restaurant her lover, who worked there, came to their table wearing the watch. But he was a wimp who went home crying without doing any attempts to stop their affair. I don't want to be a wimp so I asked Benny, "Nice watch, can I have a look?

He took it off and gave it to me. Just what I had expected, there was my mark on it and I said, "Is funny, it is exactly the same kind of watch what a rich slut wife use give to her gigolos. Are you a damn gigolo, Benny? Fucking bitches for watches?"

To my great surprise Anna-Lena began to cry instead of demanding me to go away or arguing with me, which I had expected. I threw Benny's watch on the table and told him to take a hike. When he hesitated I rise my voice and said, "Piss off gigolo before I get mad." He left without picking up his watch.

Anna-Lena, still crying was in total mess and even she left the table without a word to me. I picked up Benny's watch before even I went out. Out on the street I saw Anna-Lena walking alone towards her office and no Benny was visible.

Then I went to the bookstore cross the street, bought a padded envelope, put Benny's watch in it and wrote "To Anna-Lena" on it. I left it in her office reception and they promised to give it to her.

It was my birthday and when I came home rather late that afternoon I felt the ice-cold atmosphere between Anna-Lena and me. For the children's sake she didn't start any arguing but I knew that our family life had got to its lowest level ever. Thirty-nine years aren't much to celebrate but Anna-Lena and the children had bought a cake and even some presents. Our son gave me a CD with some for me unknown hard-rock idol and our daughter gave me LeAnn Rhimes' latest CD. Anna-Lena gave me the bottle of 'Statesman' the cheap rotgut whisky I seen before. That was the last straw on the poor camel's back. I had got enough of humiliation for this day and told her, "You are a good wife, indeed, you bought an expensive watch and a real fine whisky to your damn lover but your husband is only worth such a cheap dog Pee. You can give that to him too but he is maybe too good man to drink such a rotgut booze." I put the bottle before her.

She got totally shocked and replied, "I don't know what you are talking about, you must got mad. You have behaved as an idiot the whole day." She gave the bottle back to me.

I shouted, "I saw his damn watch in your drawer and made a mark on it and I saw both the real whisky and this dog Pee in the cupboard. And now the real whisky is gone. To hell with this." Then I threw the bottle against the sink where it crushed in pieces and even crushed a Dutch tile on the wall. Then I rushed out. I was sober so I took my car to my new office.

I parked the car at my new office, went to a bar and spent the evening there. I was sober enough to say no thanks to a rather cute women who offered me a nightcap at her place. Instead I went back to my new office for sleep. At eight o clock in the morning my cell phone rang. It was my fourteen years old daughter Jenny who asked where I was and wanted me come home for a talk with her.

After a real breakfast at the office hotel cafeteria I was in good shape again and went home. Jenny told me that mom had cried a lot during the evening. Jenny had taken a day off from the school and asked me if I could promise to be honest with her and allow her to get my answers on tape so her mom could hear and give her comments to them. I accepted and all my answers were intended to Anna-Lena. Jenny began asking me, "What is the main problem between you and mom?"

"She's cheating me."

"Are you sure? Have you any evidence?"

"Yes I'm sure. But I don't have any real evidence such as pictures or videos. Not yet. Only several clues so far. I was close to catch her at the Scandic Hotel when she had a date with her lover but then an old man got a hart attack and the saving of his life was much more important for me than catching your mom for cheating. She saw me and skipped her date but had invited him for lunch today. I got a tip, went there and made a mess of their date. Her boyfriend was wearing an expensive watch I had seen here in this house last week. I don't care about gifts but something is obviously wrong between your mom and me when she gives 200 times more to her lover than to her husband on their birthdays. Am I really so worthless that I'm only worth a half percent of what that lover boy is? Or is he so damn good? Is he 200 times better than me? Regarding the whisky yesterday evening. I found two bottles in the kitchen cupboard. One very expensive and one very cheap. She gave the cheap one to me and guess who got the expensive one. I'm not mad for the low price and poor quality of her gift even thou I have hard to believe the possibility of any other wife with common sense giving her husband such a rotgut as a birthday gift. It is the humiliation to be regarded complete worthless when compared with her lover which hurt me as hell."

"I'm proud of you dad for you saving the old man's life. You did the right thing. By the way, what had you intended to do at the hotel and what did you do at the restaurant?"

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,375 Followers
12