Mission Impossible - Or Is It?

Story Info
Beautiful wife has a decision to make.
1.2k words
2.78
77.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers

Background:

My wife is travelling away from home for a view days to visit some relatives.

Date Line: Tuesday Night 11:30 PM

I come home late from work deciding whether or not to put my plan into action. I sit down in my favourite chair and ponder the situation as my gorgeous wife tells me of her day. She starts retelling her stories as she makes me a cuppa and I try to attentively listen but can't stop thinking about my plan. She often accuses me of "not listening" to her, but it's hard to listen when you're horny! As she brings my cuppa over to me and places it on the coffee table I decide not to go through with it, it's late, and I'd have to stay up and type up the mission and I'm dog tired.

But then she sits in my lap, and her tight perfect peach of a bum snuggles into my lap and suddenly my hormones take over and I can't stop myself I have to do it now! I cuddle her and whilst caressing her back lovingly I say the following "You know I'm naughty don't you?" She says "mmmm... Yes", I continue on, "Well I want to do something naughty, will you let me? Just say Yes or No. If you say Yes you will be surprised and if you say No nothing will happen." She thinks for a while and says it's not fair that she doesn't know what I'm up to and that she is reluctant to say Yes because of this.

I reassure her I wouldn't do anything too bad or too naughty and to just trust me. Eventually with a bit of coaxing she says "YES". Great! I can put my plan into action. She finally leaves my lap and wanders off to bed and I head straight to the computer to compose her mission.

Date Line: Wednesday Morning 1 AM - Mission is typed up as below, printed and placed on the breakfast bar for her to find the next morning.

Letter:

Hello Sexy, please read one line at a time, do not skip down the page.

I'm naughty I know it, but I guess that's one of the reasons why you love me, well I hope it is anyway and the fact that I challenge your mind, body and soul and that I love you more than life itself! Anyway, you said "Yes" last night and well here goes. Oh by the way, as I'm typing your mission up you are blissfully asleep not knowing that your mission starts and finishes on Thursday morning and not when you get home on Friday as you may have first thought! But if you want to fuck me on Friday night then that's fine with me too!

Remember when you spoke to me on the phone at work last night and I said I wanted you to do something for me when you were visiting your relatives, well this is it. I have been planning it since you told me you were going.

Your mission if you choose to accept it, is as follows, and I'm only asking for 2 minutes of your time. Yes that's right, only 2 minutes, how could you refuse!

1. I told you not to skip down the page!!!!

2. On Thursday morning, when you have your shower, I want you to wash your body very very quickly and then turn around so the water is hitting and warming your back. Now close your eyes and keep them closed for the next 2 minutes.

3. For 30 seconds I want you to caress your breasts with both hands making sure to pull hard on your nipples so they become nice and erect.

4. For the next 60 seconds I want you to continue pulling hard on your nipples with your right hand whilst you left hand will be caressing your clit.

5. For the last 30 seconds you will continue to pull and play with your nipples with your right hand whilst putting as many of your soft delicate fingers of your left hand into your wet pussy and wiggling them about. After 30 seconds of this STOP and get out of the shower, your mission is over. I told you, only 2 minutes!!

6. When you get your first opportunity, ring me. I will say hello and you will say

"Hi Andrew" and if you say exactly that I will know you have completed your mission, and no more will be said on the subject. If you don't say exactly "Hi Andrew" you will have chosen not to accept the mission and that's fine as well and no more will be said on the subject. But do not make up your mind on accepting the mission or not straight away, you've got until Thursday morning to think about it.

Please re-read points 2 to 6 until they are committed to memory. Once they are memorised say the word "memorised" out loud. This will cause the letter to self-destruct in 7 seconds. In the case this does not happen simply rip it up and place in Bin. You are not to talk to anyone about this mission even me until you return from your journey. Good luck soldier.

dadada dadada dadada da da da da (That's the mission impossible tune)

---------------------------------

Date Line: Wednesday Morning 8 AM

My wife had found and read her mission statement and for some reason the letter didn't self-destruct so she had to tear it up and place it in the bin. She said nothing to me, nor I to her, so she gathered her bags, kissed me goodbye and left on her trip.

Date Line: Thursday Morning 9 AM

I'm lying in bed waiting for my wife, the object of my affections and fantasies to call, but nothing. I know she's an early riser and surely she would have had her shower by now. God it's hard waiting and praying for the phone to ring, doesn't she know I'm waiting!

9:30 am and still no phone call and disappointed I fall back to sleep. I drift back off into dream world when I'm woken by the loud ring of the phone. My heart skips a beat and I run naked from the bed to the phone full of excitement and anticipation to hear of her response. I compose myself and calmly pick up the phone

"hello" I say trying not to let on my excitement

Then in the most sexy and sultry voice you would ever here she says "hi Andrew" and my mind explodes into mental images of her carrying out her mission. But I quickly compose myself and true to my word I do not mention her mission and ask her about the weather instead.

After our small chat I tell her I love her, and her I, and we hang up. I walk away from the phone with a big smile on my face just like a Cheshire Cat, with my heart beaming inside. I truly love my wife. And then, as I'm walking away, I start to think about Friday when she gets home and the intensive debriefing session we will have to have. I can't wait!

CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers