Mission Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litluvr
litluvr
5 Followers

His groaning increased, and within minutes he pulled me up and off him, so I swung my leg to the side and watched as he jerked his throbbing cock with his right hand. He shuddered, and the first string of white hot cum flew from the head and landed high up on his chest, just under his chin. More thick hot ropes followed suit as he grunted and stroked his cock, each landing just shy of the first until there was nothing left to empty. Sighing in defeat, I looked down and admired the glistening pools of cum on his chest. I leaned forward to taste it, and Jim grabbed a handful of my hair, stopping me just an inch from tasting his spunk.

"I don't think so baby. I'm not done with you. Bring that pussy over here and straddle my belly." He had a mischievous glint in his eye, so I obeyed his orders. Straddling him, I lowered my dripping pussy onto his belly, feeling his cum sliding over my lips and onto my clit. The feeling was glorious, and I looked down at him to see what his plans were. When he gave no indication as to what I should do next, I rhythmically started running my pussy up and down his belly and chest, smearing his cum all over his chest and making my pussy sticky. After each puddle had been smeared into my pussy, he grabbed my hips and pulled me up, wrenching them in a fashion that told me to turn and face away from him.

As I turned and came to rest eye level with his cock again, I leaned in and licked up a long smear of his cum mixed with my pussy juice. The taste was so exquisite that it caused my pussy to start flooding with juices for the umpteenth time that day. Using my hand, I scooped up some of the mess and smeared it along his still rock hard cock. Jim realized what I was up to seconds before my hot mouth engulfed his cock, sending the last remnants of his spunk that were oozing from the head down my throat. I moaned loudly as my pussy twitched, and he gave a pull on my hips, encouraging me to lower my swollen pussy to his mouth one more time.

Since it was totally unlike my husband to taste his own cum, I knew it wouldn't take much to make me cum with the combined effects of all that was going on. His hot cock was in my mouth, covered in our juices, and my wet pussy was being lapped at while covered in his cum. I was in heaven as he sucked my clit in and went to town, lapping at it roughly while shaking his head from side to side.

Within a minute, I felt my body starting to tense as the mother of all orgasms started to race through my body. I deep throated his cock as I groaned with lust, refusing to remove it until I felt the need to breathe. He continued to lash at my clit, I took one last deep breath and throated his cock as the world exploded. I felt my pussy spasming as my legs started to shudder. Never before had I felt an orgasm like this one. As the first wave crashed through my body and shook my pussy, I felt something new. My pussy was ejaculating, for the first time ever. My cum rained down on his chin in one hot spurt after another. Jim was so shocked that I felt his cock stiffen to the point of exploding, relax minutely, then he groaned "oh my god you're squirting!". That was all that it took. As the last of my orgasms were coursing through my body, he grabbed my head, forced it down on his cock a few times, and exploded deep down my throat.

I shook with the aftermath of all that I had just gone through. As many times as I had tried to ejaculate while cumming, it had never happened until now. I removed my pussy from his face after swallowing his cum and giving his cock one last suck, and turned to look at him. He was busy pushing the milky white stuff off his chin with his fingers, and into his mouth. Crawling my way up his body, I pushed his hand out of the way, leaned in, and took a long swipe at my juices with my tongue. Tracing a trail up his chin, he opened his mouth and sucked my cum from my tongue as my pussy continued to twitch, its pulsating slowing with each second that ticked by.

We spent a few moments removing my cum from his chin and sharing it, then I worked my way down his body with my tongue, licking up the remnants of his first orgasm mixed with my pussy juices. As I reached his slowly softening cock, I saw a small bit of his cum oozing from the tip. Gently, I licked it off, gave the head of his cock one last kiss, and returned to his side.

We gazed at each other, trying to catch our breath. What I always thought of as "mission impossible" with me being able to ejaculate, had just been accomplished. As I lay with my head on his chest, my pussy still twitching every now and then, I drifted off into sleep replaying the feeling of the best orgasm ever.

litluvr
litluvr
5 Followers
12