Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
In rose and in the bush tub
828 words
4.25
90.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eecoop
eecoop
124 Followers

(You may want to read the first two chapters before reading this one since it is a continuation of the scenes started in the first chapters.)


My Mother had made sure my big cock with its fat head had gone all the way into Rose's tight pussy. Our house girl was naked on all fours on my bed and my Mother was standing right beside me with her right hand playing with my balls. She would separate them and then gather them back together. It made going in and out of Rose feel even better. My Mother moved and stood behind me and spread my ass cheeks and started touching my asshole. Each time she touched it I would plunge deep into Rose and she would yelp like a pup.

My Mother put her finger in her mouth and wet it and then started pressing harder against my sphincter muscle. My asshole was gradually opening to my Mother's probing. When her finger broke through, I went so deep into our house girl's cunt that she didn't just yelp. She cried out in both joy and pain. My mother handed me her panties to put in the girl's mouth to muffle her screams. I hadn't known my Mother had removed her own panties.

Thinking about my Mother's naked vagina and having her finger up my ass made me pound Rose with all my might. Just before I was about to cum I was pulled off the help by my mother and she slapped my cock to make it go down some. It took a number of slaps before she got it as soft as she wanted it.

"You can cum yet big boy," she said to me as she pulled her skirt up to show me she did not have any panties on which I already knew. Her fat pussy lips were engorged. She was wet. She had obviously enjoyed the show.

What I did not know at the time, but was to learn later was that my Mother had been raised by very domineering parents. My Mother was not what she seemed to the world to be.

"Rose get off that bed. You know you are not allowed in our beds."

Rose did not move very fast. She moved as if something was stuck between her legs. When she got to her feet she stood with her legs wide apart and the fingers of her right hand in her womanhood. Her left hand played with first one then the other of her much extended nipples. I had never seen nipples sticking so far out before.

My cock started to grow back to its full length again and its fat head fill with blood and swell. My Mother's pussy still on display and Rose's masturbation show had brought me to full strength. My Mother caught my cock and pulled it to her pussy and rubbed the fat head of it up and down its slit. She stopped on her clitoris and gave it special attention until I heard her moan and liquid shot onto my penis.

Mother then turned her attention to Rose. She told her to stop acting like a black slut and go draw Jeff Henry's bath water.

She was talking about me. I wondered who she was going to order to give me my bath or was I going to bathe alone?

Everything had turned upside down in my world. I was so confused I could not make my head stop spinning. I was the only child of missionary parents. Up to this very occasion I thought they both were totally committed to their work. I knew mom had played a few games with me while I was bathing, but I considered them harmless. Now what was I suppose to think?

"Go get in the tub," she said to me.

I went straight and sat down in the big bundu tub. Rose was bringing the water in by the bucket loads. Some hot some cold. Trying to get the right mix so the bathwater would be comfortable. As usually she was touching my cock as she tested the water. That time the difference was that she was naked and those protruding nipples still stuck out further than I had ever seen. Her cunt still was open and wet. She was like a bitch dog in heat and I was like a bull in a pasture full of ripe cows.

I grabbed one of her nipples and pulled on it. She yelped. I took hold of both of them and rolled them in my fingers. She made a sound that seemed to come from deep within her. I continued to play with one tit and took my other hand and started playing with her cunt. She spread wide for me. I had three fingers up her pussy when again we were interrupted by my Mother.

"You too demons started with your Mistress," she said.

To be continued

eecoop
eecoop
124 Followers