Missions - Erotic

Story Info
She enjoyed the challenges he was devising.
8.3k words
4.65
39.3k
33
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,239 Followers

She wasn't quite sure why she'd agreed to do this.

That wasn't completely truthful. All she had to do was feel the wetness at her crotch to realize why she agreed. Because it's exciting. And the guy, Stefan, was very persuasive. After they'd gotten to know each other, and he'd zeroed in on her desires and fantasies, he proposed, "How would you like for me to suggest some 'erotic missions' for you to fulfill? They'd always be on a 'if-you-choose-to-accept' basis, of course."

She'd been intrigued. She wouldn't have to do anything illegal or dangerous, because she was free to refuse. But she let the question hang in the air for a while, before saying, "OK. I'm interested. What do you propose for my first mission?"

He'd rubbed his chin, thinking, scanning her up and down.

As she waited to hear the mission, her breathing accelerated, matching her rising heart rate, as a frisson of excitement mixed with fear ran through her. Her hands went through her honey blonde hair, which had come forward over her shoulders, covering the top of her chest down to the rise of her breasts. She flicked that errant hair back behind her neck. Her gorgeous pouty lips, which held so many men spellbound as they gazed at them, felt suddenly dry, so her tongue darted out, wetting them.

"OK," he began. "Here's the mission. The next time you go out with your friends, and I don't care what group, wear a G-string as your panties. You have one, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. But I wear such things often. What's the catch?" she asked, grinning.

"The catch is that you have to wear it backwards, and pull it up tight," he explained. He watched her pupils get big as she considered the implications. "That skinny string will press deep into your cunt slit, and will probably rub a bit painfully on your clit, stimulating you. Also, you need to be wearing a low cut skirt or jeans, so the top of the G-string is visible, a clear sign that you're wearing it. On top, wear a bra and a short shirt or blouse that exposes your belly button. This'll draw people's eyes to that area, and some may even notice you have the G-string on backwards. If they do, tell them that you have it on backwards deliberately, because it feels so good that way."

Laughing, she'd replied, "So far, this is fine with me. I've a good idea what I can wear. Anything else?" She was happy, thinking about how great she'd look, because she had voluptuous tits, a narrow waist, and generous hips – this would leave her midriff bare for the men to ogle at, lustfully.

With a naughty glint in his eye, he replied, "Oh yes. During the evening, you'll need to visit the toilet at that bar or restaurant – but slip into the men's toilet. Get into one of the stalls, and close and lock its door. Then undress completely, and start fingering yourself. Just get yourself aroused, waiting for one or more men to also enter the toilet. When someone else is there, then make yourself cum."

She'd thought about that, whispering, "Oh my god." But the thought was very exciting by its very boldness.

He went on, "After that, you can either dress fully again, with your G-string still backwards, or you can leave it and your bra off. Since the top of the G-string was so visible, people may notice its absence. If anyone asks, you can confirm that you decided to remove your underwear to feel more free and sexy for the evening."

That was his proposal, and she'd accepted. Tonight, she was going out with her friends to a club. She put on her iridescent pink G-string, a black bra for contrast, a short, plain deep blue skirt, and a long sleeved matching top whose lower edge tied just above her belly button. The resulting deep plunge of her cleavage left the center of her bra and the inner curves of her breasts exposed. She checked herself out in the mirror. She looked hot. When she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, the string snugged between her pussy lips, sawing gently alongside her clit, making it tingle. She wondered if she'd be able to dance in this outfit without having an orgasm right there on the dance floor.

Gathering up her courage, she and her friends went to the club.

The next day, she met Stefan, as agreed, to give her report of the mission. First she described in great detail how she'd been dressed. She watched his face flush gently, and his eyes glaze over slightly as he visualized her in that sexy outfit. She knew he wished he'd been at the club with them.

Her recounting of the evening continued. "If any of my friends noticed I arrived with my panties on backwards, no one said a word about it. And wearing them like that wasn't too bad – a little painful, but also stimulating at times, depending on how I moved. I didn't want to try any wild dancing at first, so we just had a few drinks."

She smiled. "I didn't have to pretend I needed to pee – the drinks saw to that. But I didn't announce it, or my girlfriends would have wanted to go with me. I just mentioned there was someone I saw across the room that I needed to talk with. But I really was sneaking to the area of the men's toilet. I had to put the door under surveillance, trying to figure out if anyone was inside."

She blushed a deep pink, recalling. "It was embarrassing to stand around near that door, but I admit I got a little excited each time a passing man gave me a strange look. Finally, I saw my chance. As far as I could tell, the room would be empty, but I planned to explain that the ladies' room was jammed, and I need to go urgently, if anyone confronted me. Luckily the place was empty."

Her blush deepened a notch as she reported, "I found an empty stall, and closed and locked its door." As a side note, she said, "It never occurred to me until I entered that the men's room stalls might not have any doors! I would've been in big trouble then!" She giggled, but then continued, "But there were doors, and I had my door locked as I undressed. Naked now, I started masturbating. I was soaking wet at that moment. You know why. I was in a 'forbidden place' and naked – and not only might some man come in to use the toilet, I was actually waiting for one to come in!"

She noticed Stefan squirming slightly, and trying to subtly adjust his pants. "Is this story turning you on? If you need to fix your underwear, go ahead. In fact, if you want to play with yourself, I won't mind." Gratefully, Stefan plucked at his pants, getting his erection into a more comfortable position.

She continued, "I was so horny by that point that it didn't take much for me to get close to cumming. I sat on the toilet seat, and braced my feet up on either side of the door – thighs wide open. If anyone had opened the door, the first thing they would have seen would've been my wet cunt, and my hands playing with it. Thinking of someone seeing me like that was driving me crazy with lust."

Pausing, she swallowed hard. "You'd told me to wait until someone came in. It didn't take very long. I had no way to tell the time, but it felt like only a couple of minutes. I heard people coming in, all at the same time. As best I could tell from their voices, it was three guys. The knowledge that they were there was like a switch flipped inside me – I started making myself cum. I was fingering my pussy fast, and pinching and tugging at my nipples. And I came. In fact, I came so hard, that I forgot to hold my moan!"

Stefan's face registered shock.

She nodded. "Yep. They heard me all right. But that wasn't the worst thing."

Stefan gulped and asked, "What was the worst thing?"

"Well, one of the guys knocked on the door of my stall asking, 'Is there anyone in there?' sounding concerned. And, being the dumb blonde that I am, I was embarrassed and blurted out 'Yes' without thinking about it. And then he asked, 'Are you all right?' sounding even more concerned. And I had to answer, so I gasped out 'Yes' with my voice sort of shaky, because I was still feeling my orgasm!

Stefan whistled long and low, and said, "Wow!"

"Wow, indeed," she giggled. "So there I was, hand cupping my pussy, waiting for them to leave. But they didn't. They were apparently just standing around, talking about some sporting event somewhere. That's when I decided to just be a slut. I dressed again, unlocked the stall door, and emerged. You should've seen their faces! Walking past them, I said 'Hi guys!' as I went to the sink and washed my hands. Smiling at them, I left the toilet. The entire time from when I came out of the stall, until I left the toilet, they were completely speechless, although their mouths were open, since their jaws had dropped."

Stefan was slowly rubbing his swollen dick through his pants as he visualized that scene.

"I was still so excited at that moment of my triumph that I ran into the ladies' toilet, and made myself cum a second time! That second orgasm was just as terrific as the first!" she said, radiant.

"That's quite a report," Stefan chuckled.

"I'm not done," she chortled. "You haven't heard my choice about whether or not I put my underwear back on. I didn't. In fact, I left my bra and G-string inside the men's toilet stall that I used, for some guy to find later in the evening."

"Holy cow!" Stefan exclaimed. "That's amazingly slutty on your part! You really put your heart into fulfilling this mission!"

She smiled, looking pleased at his compliments.

"Oh wait," Stefan said. "Did your friends notice that your underwear was gone?"

Her eyes twinkled. "I was hoping they wouldn't, and no one said anything. But, come to think of it, with that tied top I was wearing, my lack of a bra must've been very obvious." Her eyes widened suddenly. "Oh fuck!"

"What?" Stefan asked.

"We were dancing after that, and it never occurred to me until now! Without that bra on, I bet I was flashing my tits to everyone as I danced!"

They both laughed about that, but her face was almost scarlet as she imagined the show she'd given all the dancers at the club.

"So what was the most arousing part of this mission?" Stefan asked.

She thought for a moment. "It had to be that thought I had that one of that guys might just come in to my toilet stall somehow and see me masturbating in front of him. That really got me all hot and bothered. But a close second was the guys' faces when I came out of that stall! I know that they knew what I'd been doing in there!"

"So, does this mean you're up for another mission?" Stefan asked.

She actually pressed her thighs together from excitement, her eyes gleaming. "Yes, please! And make it another hot one!"

Stefan had been hoping she'd ask for another. He'd been giving it some thought. "OK, here's the mission. Search for a place where you cannot be seen by others, but where, in theory, others might inadvertently encounter you. I've been thinking about houses under construction, or a place in some woods, or a quiet corner of a park. Or maybe under a bridge, or in some ruins. Remember how many tourists love to visit ruins, though. That might be dangerous."

She nodded, already trying to think of potential places.

"Moreover," he added, "it should be a place where its uncomfortable to lie down, maybe because the surface is cold, or covered in stones and gravel. You want to experience some degree of pain as you lie there, because you've told me time and time again how a little bit of pain turns you on."

She nodded again, her eyes gleaming with excitement, dreaming of a little pain all along the back of her body. "And what do I do, once I'm there?"

"Well, before you get on the ground, I want you to undress completely. By the way, this can be early morning, noon, afternoon, evening – even night. It's your choice. Once you're in position, you make yourself cum, any way you wish. You can use your fingers, or take along a dildo or a vibrator. Of course, vibrators make noise, and that might draw attention to where you are. Similarly, you need to stay quiet, when you cum, lest people get attracted to where you are."

They grinned at each other, imagining people drawn to the buzzing sound, and finding a naked woman playing with herself.

"After you've had a nice orgasm, you get up, dress, and then take a photo of the spot you chose. That will make a nice memento of this mission," he said.

"Should I be all alone, out in public, doing this?" she asked, curious.

"Hmmm. I think you have two options. If you go alone, you should stay naked on the ground for half an hour before you make yourself cum – that increases the thrill that some random stranger may catch you doing it. On the other hand, you could take a male friend along as a sort of protector. When you're nearing the place, you can tell your friend to stay away for a while because you have to go and take a private pee. You then hurry to the place itself alone, but with a friend you can call for help, if necessary. With this option, though, you'd have to undress, cum, and dress again fast, because your friend might get worried if you're gone too long, and come looking for you."

Her eyelids flew wide open. "Wow! Both of those options are fucking embarrassing, and very, very exciting! But I think I'd rather do this alone. I don't want to be rushed. Let's meet again in a week, and I'll give you my report."

A week later, she gave Stefan a great big hug, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Mission accomplished!" she cried.

"Excellent! Tell me about it, please," he begged.

"On Saturday afternoon," she began, "I sneaked into the backyard area of an office building, where I'd seen a deserted bench. It's made of rough wood, and old, rusted metal, so I guessed it would be uncomfortable. I was praying that no one was working in the building, since it was the weekend, but I had no way of knowing, which made it all the more exciting."

Stefan smiled at her, thinking of her audacity.

"I was actually a bit frightened," she confessed. "But at the same time I was also out of my mind with excitement. When I took off my panties, let me tell you, they were so soaked I bet I could have wrung my juices out of them!"

"What were you wearing?" Stefan asked.

"Oh, yes. I had on a T-shirt and a plaid skirt, along with my panties – no bra. And running shoes, which I wore in case I needed to run away fast. Once I sat on the bench, panties off, getting ready to complete the mission, I found I was kind of scared. I decided to hide my hands under my skirt, inserting the dildo I'd brought along into my pussy. I started fucking myself with it. I didn't have to wet it with my mouth or anything, because my oozing juices made it slippery the moment it touched the opening to my cunt."

"So what happened?" Stefan asked, eagerly.

"As I worked the dildo in and out of my pussy, I gradually became more aroused than scared, and no one was interrupting me, so I took off my skirt. That made it much easier to fuck myself with my toy, and was even more exciting, because I could now see it plunging in and out, sticky with my juices. And my clit was feeling the fresh air now. Of course the bench was uncomfortable, with the rough wood and cold, rusting metal rubbing against my ass," she said, eyes flashing as she pictured how it must have looked.

"I mentally see you as half dressed, on that bench," Stefan shared.

"That didn't last long. My cunt was gripping the toy strongly now, and I wanted to be completely naked when I came. Off came my T-shirt! I was now fully naked (other than my running shoes), masturbating on that rough bench, out in public behind the office building! I was almost positive that there was no one in the building, but still... I was scared!" she reported. "Naked, and doing lewd things in public like that!"

"Someone working overtime in the building could have noticed you, you know," Stefan reminded her. "It probably wouldn't matter if it was a man or a woman. Seeing you doing that would turn them on. They might start masturbating also, looking down at you from their window. A woman fingering her cunt, or a man pumping his dick. Maybe even a few of them, at different windows."

"If they were looking," she said, "they would have seen everything, because the bench faced the building. They'd have seen my tits, nipples engorged, bobbing and weaving in the air as I squirmed on my toy. The wood was digging into my back a bit painfully, but I couldn't hold still. And my thighs were wide apart, showing my wet, gooey cunt to those windows, so they would've seen my arousal. Too bad they couldn't smell the sexy scent steaming from my pussy. I sure could."

She shivered as she recalled what happened next. "Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to cum! My excitement had built to a fever pitch, being exposed and vulnerable in public like that. I came long and hard! The orgasm was magnificent – I screamed loudly as it washed through my body. I soaked the seat of the bench." She sighed. "After I calmed down, I dressed again, and looked at my watch. I'd been playing with myself on that bench for more than an hour!"

"And as far as you know, no one really saw you?" Stefan asked.

"If they saw me, they didn't say anything," she replied, grinning broadly. "A great mission, now fulfilled." She winked. "Do you have another one for me?"

Stefan laughed. "Of course I do! These are as fun for me as they are for you! For this mission, take a pair of dice, shake them, but only throw one of them. The number you get is the minimum number of hours you'll be outside your house for this mission. It's only a minimum – I have a feeling if you throw a one, you'll be disappointed.

She giggled, nodding.

Stefan continued, "Take a shower and make yourself cum in it, to get into the correct mood for the mission. Take a vibrator, and slide it up inside your pussy. Put on a strong thick pair of panties to help hold that vibrator inside you. Do you have a vibrator that will do this?"

She pondered a moment. "Fit up inside me while wearing panties – no. But I've seen an egg shaped vibrator that will surely do the trick. I can buy one easily." She laughed. "I'll also have to buy a 'strong thick' pair of panties – mine are all rather wispy."

Stefan's eyes gleamed, thinking of her in flimsy panties – and nothing else. He had to mentally shake himself to carry on outlining her mission. "Wear your plaid skirt, and a tight shirt with no bra. Then go outside with the vibrator doing its job, and spend those hours doing what you normally do. Maybe you go shopping, study, work, or spend time with friends – it depends on the day. After the minimum number of hours have passed, search for a public place where you can sit, and where others can't see you very well or can't see below your waist. You might be in a restaurant, sitting with a table in front of you and a wall behind you. Or maybe sitting in a park with a towel over your legs. Another possibility would be while you're in your car at a busy parking lot. I'm just giving suggestions, but at such a place, make yourself cum in public. If you can, take a picture of the place you chose, showing how isolated or crowded it was."

Listening to his instructions, she was squirming in her seat. "Oh, fuck! This is really turning me on! I'm so horny now, I want to rush out and do this. But first I have to make my purchases. Let's meet again in a week."

Together again a week later, she began her report. "I rolled a five! Five hours outside, with a vibrator running inside me! The trouble is, you know how cold it was on Saturday. I wore my plaid skirt and a blouse with no bra, but I had to wear a jacket, when I was outside. Actually, that was a good thing, because those two layers of clothes helped to quiet the buzzing sound of that egg vibrating in my pussy." She grinned, conspiratorially.

"The egg has a controller that holds the batteries, so I put a hair scrunchie high up on my thigh to support its weight. It's thin enough that the skirt hid it OK. I switched the vibrator on, jumping from the sudden sensation deep inside my cunt, and sort of staggered outside. As I walked to the grocery store, it wasn't very comfortable with that thing working inside me, to be honest. As I walked, it shifted slightly with my movements, jarring new areas of intimate tissues in my depths.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,239 Followers