Missy

Story Info
Seeing things for what they are.
4.2k words
4.52
45.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Missy was in a bind, in more ways than one. She was naked to start, strapped to the bed, and her Master wasn't happy for the third. The narrow belt around her thin waist was hooked to a strap running across the bed by two clips, one at each hip. Her wrists were tied to the corner posts of the four-poster bed and spread wide, slightly above head height.

Then there was the matter of her legs. They were ninety degrees to her body and spread wide. Two cords held them in place, one from each ankle running down to the strap, connected near the edge of the bed, and another to the top of the corner post.

True, she could bend her knees but that solved nothing, only raised her ass, and tilted her pelvic area up in an even more vulgar display. Missy loved all the things that her Master did to her and most of the ones he made her do but she hated to look at herself at times like this. She wished the Master would blindfold her so she wouldn't have to look into the mirror on the ceiling.

She liked her own face and liked the way her body looked in clothes. Her sense of self worth was high as far as that was concerned but with her clothes off she felt ugly and worthless. She had made a comment on it to the Master and he had frowned, which was never a good sign.

It had only taken him a few minutes to get her into this position and another few to get the spotlights aimed on her body. "I want you to look at yourself while I'm gone and when I return, I want you to tell me all the good things about what you see." He had said in his soft calm voice that always made Missy shiver because she truly knew what strength and power lay hidden under it.

Missy studied her own face framed by her shoulder length sandy blonde hair. The eyebrows were darker, showing her natural color more so than her hair. Her eyes flicked to her bare, smoothly shaven sex for a second before returning quickly to her face. There was a frown on the face.

She didn't like her small oval shaped sex with its protruding inner lips that were always sticking out. Everything should be hidden with a smooth clean groove down the center as the only indication it was even there. She had kept her bush thick to hide it before she met the Master.

Now that it was shaven, her sex always made her think of a hotdog bun with chopped up hamburger meat for filler. The thick inner lips made a long narrow oval inside the more circular oval of her plump outer lips. Ugly, ugly, ugly was all her mind could say.

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Ugly wasn't what the Master had told her to find. She thought for a moment and then opened her eyes and made herself look at her sex. She sighed, flexed her hips up and down, and then twisted them from side to side as far as the restraints would let her. Nope, her sex was still ugly. The only time it wasn't was when Master had her oh so hot and the inner lips were stretched out in a beautiful pearl pink butterfly shaped fan.

Missy shivered at the thought and wished she could touch herself. The thought of the Masters tongue on that pretty pink fan had her squirming in her bindings. Oh yes, that would feel so good and make her come so long and hard.

Long and hard made her think of the way the Masters thick dick would push the long lips inside her pussy as he shoved into her and the way they would wrap around his dick as he pulled out. Her hips rocked slowly up and down as though she were fucking an invisible lover. Oh God, she wanted to touch herself.

To take her mind off her growing lust, her eyes moved up to her breasts. Big round balls lying almost on the sides of her chest. The long thick hard nipples pointing at almost the same angle as her legs. They didn't look real to her but they were.

They didn't lie down in nice soft mounds like other women; they rolled around like grapefruits on a plate. If she was on her back when the Master fucked her, they moved up and down and even in circles. She could feel them moving and even the tug and pull on her nipples. It was a detached feeling, as though they were separate from her.

When she was on her hands and knees they felt and looked like small punching bags. She could feel them hitting her lower chest and collarbones when Master fucked her hard and fast. That though brought a soft moan to her lips as her hips moved in quick short jerks. She could nearly feel his dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Missy opened her eyes and looked at her nipples. They were dark, long, and thick. The small dark circles under them were too small. Being so small they made her breasts look even bigger and the nipples larger, adding to the fake look.

She rolled her shoulders causing her breasts to move around and then she shivered as her felt the slight pull on her nipples. Her nipples were so sensitive that they hurt when the Master played with them to long without actually touching or sucking on them. She had had an orgasm or two that way, much to her surprise and embarrassment.

The first time it happened the Master had teased her nipples with two different types of feathers. On had been stiff and the fluttery subtle caresses had drove her nuts. The other feather had been fluffy and tickled the skin of her breasts. The feelings from her nipples had been indescribable.

Her nipples had been literally throbbing with pure pleasure. When the Master abruptly sucked on one, she had gone off like a loaded gun, coming like there was no tomorrow. Up until then she had only though of her pussy as a way to have orgasms. She had learned so much over the last year.

The thought of that orgasm had Missy straining at her bonds trying to find some way of touching or moving her sex, some way to get contact with an erogenous zone. Her stomach, arms, back, and thigh muscles were close to cramping by the time she stopped trying.

All this thinking about her body was driving her crazy, sexy and horny crazy, that is. She opened her eyes and concentrated on her face. The eyes staring back at her were a light gray and changed color slightly with what she wore. She liked her eyes. They were her best feature, in her own opinion.

Missy though her nose was a little too small and to narrow but it was all right. It went well with her small mouth. Her lips were a little too full for the size of her mouth though. She grinned and then opened her mouth in an oval shape. Her lips sure felt good wrapped around the Masters dick and he seemed to like it as well.

His dick was a mouthful and she had to be careful of her teeth when she sucked on him. The full lips helped with that. He was careful also and she was thankful for that. He would tickle the back of her throat with the spongy head but he didn't ram it in and gag her like some of the young guys she had dated had done.

A blowjob with the Master was exciting for her. It was the one place she had some control and she worked it for all it was worth, showing the Master just how good she was, and how much she loved him. Just about every time he came in her mouth she would come right along with him. For some reason those were the most satisfying of all her orgasms.

Missy could feel her hips moving and her inner muscles clasping and releasing as she thought about the Master coming in her mouth. If he could fuck her and come in her mouth at the same time, she would die a happy woman. She grinned at that thought. The orgasm alone would kill her.

Killer orgasms. That thought echoed through the halls of her mind for a second. Yes, she had them and yes, the Master had them. So what was the problem with her body? She smiled at herself as the answer; "nothing" came racing back to her.

She realized that she now had the knowledge the Master had sent her to find. She was horny as hell and she couldn't keep her hips still but that didn't matter anymore. Her body would give her intense please and the Master the same when he came to see what she had learned.

Her eyes traveled over her body and her mind filled in the pain/pleasure that went so well with each part. The Master knew her wants and needs even her limits even better than she did. He played her like a fine instrument that brought joy to both of them.

Calling herself ugly and worthless was like telling a musician that his horn or guitar was a piece of junk. You didn't do that. She understood that now and with that understanding came the knowledge of how much the Master truly loved her. Missy could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. They were tears of joy.

*****

The Master stood at the end of the bed. Missy's eyes were on the mirror over her and hadn't seen or heard him enter the room. He noted the tears and the faint half smile on her lips, so they were tears of joy. That was a relief, the other kind of tears always made him sad. He used pain as a teaching aid, not as a weapon.

He also noted the tight pucker of her hard nipples and the open wetness of her sex. Her clit was clearly visible, the hood pulled back most of the way. She was extremely aroused. He had never seen her so aroused without some sort of teasing or touch.

"What have you learned?" He asked in a soft deep voice.

Missy's head snapped down and she stared at him from between her breasts. She hesitated for a second, trying to order her thoughts into the best way to tell him what she had learned. In the end she apologized. "Master, I'm sorry, I'll never talk bad about myself again."

"And why is that?" The Master asked.

"Because my body is a beautiful instrument and you play it so well."

"Yes, it surely is a very beautiful and very responsive instrument." The Master said as he walked around and sat on the bed near her left hip.

His hand moved forward and a fingertip hovered over her right nipple. Missy sucked in a sharp breath and held it, waiting for his touch. Her stomach muscles jerking and twitching as her hips flexed up and then back. She wondered briefly if she would come at his touch.

The Master was wondering much the same thing as he watched her closely. His finger continued to hover for a few moments longer and then he barely brushed it across the end of her nipple. Instantly she shivered and moaned softly. As the moan died out, he gripped the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth.

Missy came quickly and hard, her stomach tightening up, her hips jerking and twitching. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth was open but no sound came out. Normally, Missy was very vocal so this was especially unusual.

The orgasm was so sudden and so strong that Missy couldn't catch her breath. Her orgasms were usually slow building and then went off in wave after wave of pleasure. This was more like an explosion, starting deep in her belly and radiating out in all directions at once. The Master's fingers rolling her nipple had been like pulling a trigger and as he continued to roll it, Missy kept right on coming.

The Master watched Missy's face. After a moment, he released her nipple. A moment later, she took a long gasping breath and shuddered all over. A long drawn out moaning groan accompanied the release of that breath. The jerky roll of the muscles in her stomach slowed and she lay back on the bed as the muscles slowly relaxed.

*****

Several minutes passed with the Master sitting quietly and watching Missy and Missy breathing deeply but raggedly. Slowly Missy's eyes fluttered open. As they focused on the Master's face, she smiled shyly.

"Welcome back." The Master whispered softly.

The smile became a huge grin for a second and then she whispered, "Thank you."

"You are very welcome." The Master said and then added, "That must have been some thinking you were doing to get you so worked up so quickly."

Missy took a deep breath and replied, "It was sexy and inspiring for the most part, but remembering all that wasn't what got me off so hard. What did that was the knowledge that you love me just like I am and for whom I am. That and the fact that my pleasure gives you pleasure."

"Giving you pleasure is it's own reward and taking pleasure from you is even more so. Glorious is the first word that comes to mind. Not only the pleasure but also you as a whole, you are a wonder beyond words."

Missy felt herself blush hotly and the Master smiled down at her. "Even that blush is most beautiful." The Master whispered before he leaned over and kissed her soft lips.

His lips were so warm on hers and she could feel his shirt brushing against her nipple making it tingle. Missy made a whimpering moaning sound deep in her throat as her arms pulled at the cords holding them in place. She wanted to put her arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

When he sat up, she whispered, "Will you untie me?"

"Not just yet." He replied as he stood up and moved toward the foot of the bed. "I have something I've been wanting to do ever since I put you in this position." He added with a lick of his lips.

Missy whimpered even louder than before and flexed her hips up and down. She knew exactly what he had in mind and she knew she would be coming long and hard very shortly. The Master loved to eat her pussy and could spend hours bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

She didn't have a problem with that normally but the orgasm that she had just had was still in her mind. "Master, if your fingers touching my nipple blew me away, what is your tongue in my little pussy going to do?"

"There's only one way to find out." He replied with a grin as he climbed onto the bed.

Missy moaned loudly and wiggled her hips. She wasn't sure if it was in anticipation or to get away from the Master's face, which was slowly descending on her sex. When he paused to blow his warm breath over the area, she shivered and whimpered loudly.

The feel of his hot slick tongue tracing the oval of her outer lips caused Missy's hips to rise and shake. A loud sound of pure pleasure followed her hips, as they rose so did the volume. When he used the flat of his tongue to smooth out her long thick inner lips, she yelled as she tried to keep her hips still.

She would have succeeded except that the edge of his tongue kept brushing her clit. Missy went off with another bomb like explosion, only this one was centered deep in her sex and not her stomach. Her hips were now frozen except for the shaking and small sharp jerks.

The Master moved his head back away from her sex as the massive orgasm rolled over Missy. Her hips tilted and there was a sudden spray of juices from her vagina on his chin. After a second of surprise, the Master grabbed her hips and buried his long thick tongue to the hilt in her pussy.

Missy gave out with an even louder yell than when she had first started to orgasm as she exploded again. Her mind was in a vast place of pure pleasure and shooting stars. The Master's tongue seemed to fill her completely up with heat and light.

Swallowing was the first order of business. When his tongue opened her up, there was a flood. He had never seen Missy this wet, her juices were actually running out of her into his mouth. He worked his tongue even deeper and had to swallow again. This was a dream come true.

A loud undulating noise from Missy followed every stroke of the Master's tongue as it moved into and out of her tight pussy. Missy's inner world was pulsing, and expanding and contracting with the filling and emptying of her vagina. Pleasure ran rampant up and down her nerves, to the point of almost being painful.

Missy's hips took up the rhythm of the Master's tongue, helping him fuck her tight little pussy to the point that his nose was brushing her clit. The yelling got louder and her stomach muscles clamped down as another orgasm blasted through her body. Shortly after that she went limp.

*****

Missy came to her senses under a blanket, cuddled up in the Master's arms. She sighed deeply and slipped her arms around him. She felt his tighten around her and she sighed again. Her body still throbbed and tingled so not to much time had passed, but enough for him to untie her, get undressed, and into bed with her.

Happiness is a warm and willing sub. That thought rolled across the Master's mind as Missy cuddled up tighter to him, her hot and very wet sex pressing into his thigh as she wormed her leg between his. His raging hard on was now pressed against her warm hip but it felt cool to him.

"I love you so very much." Missy whispered softly against his chest.

"I love you to." He replied in a soft voice that was filled with love.

"I know you do and now I know why I let you do all those things to me."

"Why is that?" The Master asked.

"At first I thought it was to please you and the mind blowing sex."

"You mean it wasn't." He said teasing her.

Missy giggled and nodded her head. "Well, there's nothing wrong with it believe me but it's not the real reason, the deep down reason."

"What's that?"

"It's so simple really. I can let go of all control and be free to do as my body tells me. You take over the controls and drive me higher and higher, higher than I could even dream of getting on my own. I've been out beyond the stars because of you."

The Master chuckled and squeezed Missy tightly. "Girl, I've taken you no place. You've done that all on your own. I just took the limitations off that you had placed on yourself. I just set you free of yourself."

"It's one and the same to me." Missy whispered as she wiggled up to straddle the Masters hips, her hot slippery sex settling against his hard member.

She rubbed her slit up and down along his shaft, coating it with her juices from his balls to the spongy tip. The thought of that spongy tip against the back of her throat made her pause for a second. She let a shy smile cross her lips and decided that that could wait until later.

"For now, I want you to just relax and let me take you along for the ride." Missy whispered as her clit scrapped along his slick shaft. She bit her lower lip for a second and then added, "That is, if I don't blast off before I get saddled up."

"Don't be surprised if it's a very short ride from my side." The Master whispered as he tried to suppress a groan.

Missy grinned down at him and shook her head. "I'm going to be coming the whole time I'm sitting down on this thing so it won't matter. If you happen to come as I bottom out, I'll just come all the harder."

*****

True to her word, Missy started to come the second the head popped through her tight entrance, a moaning wail on her lips. The Master grabbed her waist and steadied her as she slowly sank down over his shaft. Her boiling hot insides were silky and smooth feeling but she had a grip of iron as she came. Her stomach was jerking and twitching as her hips jerked in counterpoint and she sank farther down on his dick.

With about half his shaft inside she stopped moving down. The Master lifted her by the waist and felt her inner lips come free. As he released her, she once again slowly settled downward until her butt touched his hips. She never stopped coming as one orgasm chased another through her body.

The grabbing and releasing of her inner muscles was a rippling effect all along his shaft. From time to time, it felt like a hot flood washed over his shaft and he marveled that anything could move with the tenacious grip she had on his member. The feelings were so very, very good and he wondered how long it would take for his own orgasm to hit.

To tell the truth, he was surprised that he had lasted this long. Being distracted by lifting her had helped for a time but now all of his attention was being drawn directly to their juncture and his climax was building by leaps and bounds.

Missy started to rock back and forth as the wail got even louder. That slight movement along his shaft put the Master over the edge and he came in long hard spurts. Missy gave out with a loud yell and he realized that he had yelled right along with her. The thought of how unlike himself that was, was washed away in the flood of feelings coming from his groin.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12