Missy-Sue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As attractive as Amber was with her fulsome pregnant body, Jimmy still preferred his wife, due in part to her unshaved legs, armpits, and genitals. His mind flashed back to that beautiful day where he saw her bathing in that river in Georgia. He rapidly unclothed himself, ran up behind Missy-Sue, grabbed her and entered her.

Missy-Sue yelped as she felt her husband's rigid member slide into her twat. Her eyes rolled as Jimmy pumped into her with the ferocity of a man who had just gotten out of jail. Amber embraced her cousin while savoring the sight.

"Yeah, that's right, Jimmy," Amber purred. "Show her a good time while I play with her magic button."

Amber slid her hand down to Missy-Sue's crotch and began probing for her clitoris. When she found it, she began to rub at it vigorously. The new sensations proved too much for Missy-Sue, as she collapsed sideways onto the bed with her husband still within her. Jimmy had to briefly pause to reposition himself, and then he resumed coitus with her. Amber followed the couple into bed, kneeling down as she started playing with Missy-Sue's clit again.

"My wife," Jimmy growled as he reached forward to grab at one of her large breasts. "Mmm....how I have missed you. My sweet Love Cow..."

"Ohhhhh, Jimmyyyyyy," Missy-Sue gurgled. "Gimme that....gimme that big dick...I'm so sorry..."

Amber moaned as she reached down with her free hand to play with her own clit. She felt a pang of envy as she watched Jimmy bury his nose into Missy-Sue's mane of ebony hair and inhale her scent. He then gently reached forward to turn her face to his direction so that he could kiss his wife. Watching the couple lewdly duel with their tongues made Amber send a few of her fingers into her pussy. Missy-Sue turned to Amber when she heard a pained cry escape her lips.

"Look, honey," Missy-Sue said. "We got poor Amber all hot and bothered. Why don't you go over and give her some lovin'?"

"Baby, please," Jimmy pleaded. "I just wanna bust a nut!"

"Then go do it with Amber." Missy-Sue rolled away from her husband and crawled over to the pregnant woman, who was still on her knees and lost in pleasuring herself. "Look at her, baby. I know you've been checkin' her out since she got here."

"Honey," Jimmy said, getting up on his knees. "I love you but...I don't want to cheat on you."

"Well, I've been cheating on you with her for a while now. It's only fair that you get to, too. C'mon...think of it as...an apology. C'mere, Amber baby."

Missy-Sue lie down on her back and had Amber lie back on top of her. Using her feet, she spread Amber's legs apart, baring her moist and glistening crotch to Jimmy. Missy-Sue reached forward and kneaded Amber's breasts, causing her cousin to moan.

"Jimmy, please!" Amber pleaded. "Just fuck me. Somebody fuck me!!"

With a growl, Jimmy crawled so that he was crouched between Amber's large thighs. He intently slid his pecker into her hot lips, greeted by wet, hot sugarwalls that sent pleasure coursing throughout his body. Wasting no time, he began to fuck Amber in earnest, seemingly taking out his sexual frustrations on her.

"This is what you get for taking my wife and drinking her milk...MY MILK!"

"Ohhhhhh, god!" Amber wailed, her face turning red from the ecstasy. "More! Fuck me up!"

"See?" Missy-Sue chuckled. "She likes it! Give it to her, Jimmy."

Missy-Sue grasped both sides of Jimmy's head and pulled it towards Amber's face, forcing them to kiss. Only when she saw them do it of their own volition did she let go. When Jimmy pulled away, Missy-Sue bent her head to kiss Amber.

"Fuck her good, Jimmy," Missy-Sue breathed, as she began to pinch and prod Amber's brown nipples. "Oh, I can't wait to get more milk out of these babies."

Amber wrapped her arms around Jimmy and pulled him in for another kiss. His resentment was rapidly fading as he felt her desperate tongue enter his mouth. He began to realize that even though she'd been frequently intimate with Missy-Sue, she was starved for male attention. He pulled his mouth away from hers and began to kiss and suck on her neck. Amber moaned loudly as she sifted her fingers through his hair.

"Ohhhhhh, Jimmy" she cried. "I want you so bad! Oh, I wanna have your babies. I wanna have your beautiful, healthy fucking babies."

"Watchin' you two is getting me all kinds of horny," Missy-Sue said as she caressed both of their bodies. "Cum inside my cousin, Jimmy."

"Baby...?" Jimmy said, looking up at his wife.

"You heard me. Put yer seed in Amber. She's already pregnant, so there's nothin' to worry about. You got any problems with that, Amber?"

"Pleeeeeease, Jimmy! I wanna feel your cum! I want it! I want it!"

Yet again, Jimmy chose not to deny the two females that he was sharing the bed with. He buried his face in Amber's tits, licking and sucking on them to his heart's content. It seemed that he was only able to enjoy them for a few seconds before Amber pulled him in for another long kiss. Minutes later, the two of them climaxed in harmony. Even after their shared orgasm, Jimmy and Amber remained conjoined at the loins.

"So good!" Amber moaned. "So fucking good."

"He hit your hot spots, sugar?" Missy-Sue asked as she played with the blonde's hair.

"Fuck yeah."

"Well, you can ride him any time that you want, honey."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Oh, man," Jimmy said pulling out of Amber's pussy and letting his juices drip onto the bed. "I feel so much better."

"You're getting my sheets dirty!" Amber complained playfully.

"Trust me, we're way past that point. Besides..."

He nodded down to her crotch, and the three of them watched Jimmy's ejaculate bubbling out of her womanhood.

"It won't stop!" Amber marveled.

"That's my man," Missy-Sue said, climbing out from behind Amber and crawling over to Jimmy.

The sight of his wife crawling nude on all fours was enough to make Jimmy's dick throb with renewed vigor. He smiled as he watched her head swoop down to his groin and quickly take his dick into her mouth. He shuddered with ecstasy at the assault of multiple wonderful sensations: the feel of her mouth and tongue on his dick, the sound of her sucking and moaning, and the scent of her hair.

"That's right," he moaned, running his fingers through her beautiful black hair. "Oh, I love you so much, my wife."

Suddenly, Missy-Sue's head jerked upwards and she let out a gasp. Jimmy was alarmed and confused. When she started to moan and thrash her head, Jimmy looked behind her and smiled. Amber was lying on her back, with her face planted firmly beneath Missy-Sue pelvis. She pulled Missy-Sue downwards so that she was sitting squarely on her face. Faintly, Jimmy could hear the sounds of grunting, loud breathing, and licking.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck, Amberrrrrr," Missy-Sue moaned. "You lick my pussy so gooooood!"

Amber's only reply was a muffled, "Mmmhmm!"

Missy-Sue bit her lip and grabbed her husband's cock, giving it a few loving strokes before she took it back into her mouth. Jimmy gripped the sheets as he felt Missy-Sue sucking on his testicles -- that was new. She was snorting hot breath into his nethers as she tried to keep breathing through her nose while using her mouth to pleasure her husband.

Jimmy allowed his face to split into a goofy grin. The sounds of Amber eating his wife's pussy as she blew him were making his mind race. Also, the sound of Missy-Sue slurping on his cock weren't helping either.

"Oh, my love...oh, keep sucking that cock."

Missy-Sue took it out of her mouth and looked him in the eye as she beat it against her lips. Then, she started sucking it again, taking care not to break eye contact with Jimmy. Without warning, she started bobbing her head back and forth. Jimmy wanted her to slow down, to not look him in the eye. He tried to open his mouth to tell her, but all that came out were moans.

Minutes later, Missy-Sue found the inside of her throat being pelted with semen. She smiled as she lifted her head, allowing her husband's spent cock to slip from her smiling lips. She admired the sight of Jimmy panting and sweating. Suddenly, she went cross-eyed, and began to wail. She had forgotten that she was sitting on her cousin's face and having her clit assaulted.

"Mmmm! Oh, fuck!" Missy-Sue exclaimed as she climaxed, grasping at her own breasts. She felt Amber slap her hear. "Oh, sorry." Missy-Sue rolled off of Amber, lying on her side as she recovered from the expert cunnilingus she had received. Amber sat up and licked her lips.

"Looks like I still know how to press your buttons," Amber said.

"Oh, yeah,"Missy-Sue breathed. "How you doing, Jimmy?"

"Still trying to tell myself that this is real," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looked over his shoulder as he felt the bed moving. Amber was crawling over towards him. She draped her arms around his shoulders and began nuzzling him.

"Don't go," she pleaded. "Stay a while. I want you...both of you."

"At least let me get a drink of water," Jimmy said with a grin.

"Mmm...I'm drunk on you, baby." She kissed him deeply and sent one of her hands to his tired cock. "Give it to me."

"Hells Bells, Amber," Missy-Sue giggled as she plopped down to sit next to Jimmy. "Let my poor husband catch his breath."

"I can't help it," she smiled. "I'm horny as hell."

"We know! Come on, let's get some ice cream and watch some TV. After that, we can wrassle some more in here."

"Well, y'all might as well sleep in here for the night.

"Fine with me. Jimmy?"

He didn't even bother to show any pretense of reluctance. "Sure. Ice cream, TV, then more sex. Deal."

12