Missy-Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that feel, baby?"

"It feels great!"

"Good," Missy-Sue said as she removed her flesh-pumpkins from Jimmy's lap. "Then, this will feel even better."

She bent her face towards his angry-red cock and took it into her mouth. Jimmy moaned as he felt her sucking on his rod, smiling as his shaft slid against the wet, slippery surface that was the inside of her mouth. Missy-Sue reached forward and ran her hands all over his chest and stomach as savored the taste of sweat, flesh and cum. She swirled her tongue around the erect member, coating it with her saliva.

Jimmy could take it no longer. With a loud grunt, he blasted his ball-chowder into Missy-Sue's mouth. When she was sure that he was spent, she took her mouth off of him and swallowed his load.

"Mmm, that was delicious, hon," Missy-Sue breathed.

"I'm kind of ashamed to admit it," Jimmy said. "But, you've worn me out for the first time in a long time."

He was breathing heavily, his body coated in dense perspiration. Even though he knew that his body was totally taxed, he could not help but gaze at the beautiful creature still kneeling at his feet.

"Well," she said, rising to her feet. "I have to admit this was kind of fun. But, I gotta go baby; it's well past noon."

"Wait!" Jimmy said as he got up from the couch. "I had a great time, too. I'd really like to see you again."

Missy-Sue smiled at Jimmy as she put her clothes on. "Yer so sweet. I wanna see you again, too."

Once she was clothed, she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her phone number down on it.

"Here you go, sweetie," she said as she handed him the piece of paper. "Don't wait too long to call me back."

"Mmmmm, believe me, I won't," Jimmy said as he reached up and fondled her breast. "I really can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Good, because I want you nice and rested for when I come over. I got the whole day off tomorrow."

After she had gotten dressed, Jimmy watched the country beauty traipse across his yard and into the woods. The rest of the day seemed so dim and sluggish after she had left. She was all he could think about when he watched television, or looked outside the window, or when he ate lunch and dinner. Even when he went to bed, sleep eluded him, as his body ached with the anticipation of having her to himself all day tomorrow. It was about 3 AM before he was able to fall asleep.

12