Missy: Valentine Dance Revisited

Story Info
After ten years, woman & brother get back together.
5.4k words
3.96
53.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not totally conform to reality. With some occasional historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

NOTE: This is a Valentine's Day Contest entry. Please vote.

*****

You maybe remember my story about my brother and me that I told a while back. After a ten year absence on the job overseas, My brother Sam returned to head a company office in town and we became lovers. Yes, incestuous lovers. He was the first to explore my virgin pussy. I'd saved it for him.

Sam returned in February and it was now one year later, the day before Valentine's Day. He recalled that he was unable to make it back from an appointment in time for my company valentine dance last year just after arrived back home.

"I want to make up for that this year. After all, you truly are my one and only valentine."

"Oh, Sam, that sounds so romantic."

"Yes, well, I have a full day tomorrow, but I will want you ready by seven, if you can arrange it."

"Oh yes, Sam, I have vacation days coming and I will use one to take tomorrow off to get ready."

Before my workday ended, I had no trouble arranging with my boss to have the morrow off.

On Valentine's Day, I was up and dressed in time to grab coffee and a croissant in the mall just before the stores opened. The way I went through stores that morning, an observer would likely have thought I was shopping for my first prom.

Since I did not plan on wearing panties or bra, shopping for a garter belt and thigh highs at Victoria's Secret did not take long. Both were black. Black patent leather heels also did not take long. The dress was another story.

I went to four shops before I found a fifth that carried a line that I thought would suit my purpose. I was dressed for the day in a white, open necked blouse over a miniscule bra that barely controlled my 36Cs. Tan colored culottes covered my otherwise naked butt and pussy. Sandals on my bare feet completed the ensemble. No wrap is needed in south Florida in February.

The young, cool, and very pretty Latino clerk that greeted me, said, "Hi, my name is Rosita. How may I help you?"

She was momentarily stunned when our eyes met. So was I. We both felt the electric sparks that were so strong they almost burned the air between us. Was it my flaming red hair? My green eyes? My figure? What? I don't know, but electricity there certainly was.

Red was the color I wanted, but Rosita brought a black and white sample along with a red one and we went to a fitting room. My snatch was already moist when we reached the fitting room door. Jill's nipples were points clearly visible in her white blouse as they tented out the material.

I unbuttoned my blouse slowly as I licked my lips. Rosita looked on with lust increasingly obvious in her eyes as my overfilled bra was slowly revealed. I shrugged the blouse off onto the floor and turned my back to Rosita.

"Unfasten my bra for me, will you?"

"Oh, yes," she replied as she stepped up behind me to comply.

The bra parted and I again shrugged as Rosita helped slide it off and it joined my blouse on the floor. Her arms came around me and locked onto my tits. As her hands and fingers went to work, she began to coo and kiss me on my right ear. Her mouth moved to my jaw and then my neck.

Rosita left a trail of saliva as she worked her mouth down to my shoulder and then reversed her course slowly back to my neck and jaw. Her fingers had my nipples stiffly erect and my pussy burning for attention.

As I turned to face her, I said, "Let's get you out of your blouse too."

"Oh," was all she could muster in response. That, and nimble fingers moving quickly as she unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra.

My mouth dropped to her petite but adequate boobs and their gorgeous nipples in the center of large aureolas. But I also noticed the small red rose tattooed just above the aureola of her right breast. Intrigued, I licked it before I concentrated on the nipple below it. This elicited sighs and then a groan of pleasure from Rosita.

I unzipped her skirt. It dropped to the floor along with her half slip to leave her standing in just a miniscule thong, elastic thigh highs, and her heels. As the skirt and slip slowly slid down Rosita's gorgeous hips and legs, a second tattoo was revealed.

Around her navel were the elliptical yellow petals of a flower.

"What's this flower, Rosita?"

"It's a moonbeam flower, Missy."

I traced the tattooed green stem and leaves downward with my index finger, pushing her thong down in the process. The stem of the flower ended in the miniscule, but clearly readable words, welcome to my garden of love, tattooed just above and on her clean shaven mount of venus.

"Oh God," ushered from Rosita's lips as my hand suddenly conformed to the contours of her nether lips and my middle finger found the wet opening to her garden gate. My finger entered her depths and found her G-spot. That brought another, "Oh God."

A second finger joined my first one, then a third as I worked her inner garden. My thumb worked her outer garden, her clit.

Another, "OH GOD," and she climaxed.

"My turn now," I said as I quickly shed the remainder of my clothes. I laid myself supine on the floor. "Now eat me in a sixty-nine"

Rosita did as asked. She was damned good at the job, too. While she worked on my snatch, I used my mouth and fingers on hers. I was surprised our moans of pleasure didn't bring an inquisitive knock on the door, but they didn't. We both climaxed much too quickly, Rosita for the second time.

After a time, as we slowly dressed, I asked Rosita, "Didn't those tattoos hurt, especially that bottom one?"

"Yes, for several days in such a tender spot, but it was worth it."

"Well, I just have to get one now. If I can get one yet today, it will likely curtail some of mine and Sam's pleasure tonight, but I just have to have one to surprise him.

I bought the red dress and some accessories and hurried out to my car. I wanted to find a tattoo parlor as quickly as I could. In South Florida, that would not be hard.

******

My next stop, however, was a bar for a drink and a look at a phone book and its yellow pages. I asked the bar tender and got a recommendation. Turns out, it was a good recommendation.

The tattoo shop was large, much larger than the hole-in-the- wall I expected. It was cluttered, but very business like and, it was really busy. One whole wall was filled with sample tattoo patterns.

A young, bearded stud came to the counter and asked, "My name is Tim. May I help you?"

"Yes, I want to get a tattoo--today, now."

"I see. You realize that this is not the normal way this ic accomplished, right?"

"Yes, but it's Valentines Day and I want this for tonight."

"I see. Just what did you have in mind? Anything very complicated will not be on the menu for today."

"Oh, what I want is very simple. I want a few simple words and an outline of a heart in red, Pierced by Cupid's red arrow."

"I see. Just where do you want these tattoos?"

"I want the words, the gate of heaven for my love just above my mons and the heart right on the mons with the tip of the arrow ending directly above my clit."

"I see. You understand that is a very tender area and likely to cause you some pain for a while, right?"

"Yes, but I want to go ahead anyway.

"That's fine for you, but usually, we have to make an ink pattern which we transfer to the area that is to receive the tattoo. But, this is simple enough that I think I can free hand what you want. That's the only reason you are getting this on demand instead of waiting for the pattern process. That and the fact that everything will be quite small. But there remains the fact that I am taking you ahead of everyone on the waiting list.

"Oh, I quite realize that and I will make it up to you."

"I see." Tim considered for a moment, and then said, "Ok, we have a deal. Follow me."

Tim led me back to one of the working rooms and had me lie down on a cot. I sweated some in nervousness as he got set up with his equipment and inks. I also knew I was going to have to expose my most private area to this strange man.

What the hell, I really want this, so I guess I will have to just grin and bare it, pun intended.

"Please, you will need to lower your clothing to expose the intended site of the tattoo. I assume you have shaved the required area."

"Yes, I did a fresh shave with my shower this morning."

"Good, then we may proceed."

I raised my butt and slid my loosened clothing down until Time said, "That's far enough."

"Nothing fancy, just a simple lettering of the words. No outlining or such. I want the words in black and the heart and arrow in red."

Tim began his work. He was quite professional. If he was affected by my naked and exposed pussy, he didn't show it. But let me tell you, don't let anyone bullshit you, in that sensitive area, the process hurt like hell. That was especially true of the heart tattoo on my mons.

It cost me money, but I had my tattoo for Sam for the night. It also cost me a blow job. I offered to double Tim's fee, but his reply surprised me.

"I had a different payment in mind. Handling your pussy so much, especially keeping the ink patted dry, has got me horny as hell. Since that area is too tender for further action right now, I'd settle for a good blowjob."

"Oh!"

I had slowly risen from my supine position on the cot to a sitting position while Tim talked. He was now standing directly in front of me.

"Well?"

I reached forward for his belt and unbuckled it. His pants slid to the floor with a slow, languid motion. When no waistband appeared under his pants, I realized he wore no underwear. As the pants descended, the one eyed tip of his huge cock appeared. It was puffy and already leaking precum. Then, more and more of a very rigid shaft was exposed until all ten plus inches of it burst forth in its full, turgid glory. Whoever said white men don't have big cocks?

My eyes stared hungrily at that solid piece of man flesh, literally drooling from my mouth, not to mention from my pussy. My God, I don't think I've ever seen one as thick as that one, either. I reached a hand out for it and stroked it up and down very slowly, twice, to get the feel of that monstrous stalk. Pure, velvety soft hardness.

Tim's cock really fascinated me. It was uncut, with the foreskin first oovering and then exposing the bulbous helmet as I stroked the shaft. Sam is circumcised and the only other cock I've had experience with. I'd sure like to fuck this cock, to experience the difference, but that was out of the question right now.

My mouth dropped onto the helmet and my tongue surged around its tip, dipping in and out of the cyclopean eye and laving up the precum as it dribbled out. I took in more of his length, then still more, slowly, until my nose nuzzled his Tim's pubic hair. I gagged some as the helmet penetrated my throat and started down.

After several deep throat strokes, I backed off to the head again and sucked for all I was worth. I felt that huge monster swell a bit more and throb harder. With an audible groan from Tim, hot cum gushed out and down my throat. I gagged some more before I could get it all swallowed.

I backed off his softening dick and licked my lips clean of a little overspill of his cum. I licked Tim's softening cock clean of what little cum was there.

"God, babe, you can do me anytime you want. That was one hell of a blowjob."

"Yeah, I appreciate that, but I have to get moving. The day is running out too fast. But I'd like to have a rematch. I really would like to try that cock on for size in my pussy."

"Than can easily be arrange Missy. My number is on my business card."

The tattoo cost me in pain as well. I was not walking too well to the car and I wondered just how much dancing I would end up doing that night. It might cost me even more. I was not sure I would be able to fuck at all by the time the night progressed that far.

******

By the time I got back to our apartment, I just had time for a light snack and then I would have to start getting ready for the evening. My lite yogurt with wheat toast lunch didn't take long. Getting ready for our outing was another story.

The full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door showed my reflection quite clearly. I did a slow strip tease, admiring my body as more and more of it was exposed. Even through the pain of my newly tattooed pussy, I felt my arousal in the moisture that began to seep onto my outer labia as my hands caressed my naked boobs.

Peeling the clothes off my lower body, piece by piece, I could then smell my arousal as well. God, but I wanted to fuck myself with my dildo, but I was too sore to even use my fingers. When I could stand it no longer, I did finally touch my clit. The combined pain and sensual arousal, on or the other or both, touched me off and I climaxed with strong convulsions. Then I hit the shower.

The heat of the water and steam was soothing to the nines, but I quickly discovered I could not stand to have the water beat directly on my mons. Soaking my back and allowing warm water to run over my shoulders onto my front and on down to my pussy was ok. The warmth seemed to help the pain some.

Drying off was quickly accomplished, but the hair took longer, even with a hairdryer. Then, Still nude to dry out some more, I sat at my vanity and did my face. That left getting dressed. Hmmmm. I didn't have to think too long on that one.

I knew I was going out sans panties and bra, so that didn't leave much left. The red thigh highs came first. I pulled the rolled up stocking gently up my right foot and then unrolled it up my shapely calf, caressing the calf as I went. Ahhh, sensuous in the extreme. Then I went up my thigh until the end of the stocking appeared. I repeated the process on my left leg and had my pussy moist again by the time I finished.

Naked but for the stockings, I stepped into my red, patent leather heels. Six inch stilettos. God, I felt sexy. Before I could do anything further, I heard Sam enter the apartment.

"In the bedroom, Sam, I'm getting ready."

He drew in a big breath as he stood in the bedroom door and saw me standing there, facing him, in just those heels and stockings, my new tattoos staring right back at him.

"Jesus, what've you got there, babe?"

"Come a little closer and see for yourself, stud. It's just for you."

"God, Missy, that's so sexy. I love it. Doesn't it hurt though?"

"Yeah, it does some. I don't know if you can fuck me tonight because of it, but there are other compensations. Speaking of which..."

I reached for his belt and, without ceremony, dropped his pants and boxers. That freed his seven inches which was already acting like a flagpole it was so stiff and standing tall.

"This is your appetizer for the night," I said as I grabbed hold and dropped my mouth to his cock. After mouthing his one-eyed peckerhead, I mouthed his balls for a bit before I went back to his dick. His uncircumcised shaft pistoned in and out of my mouth as I remained still and let him fuck it. It did not take long, in his highly excited state, for Sam to dump his first load of the nigh into my throat.

Standing up, I said, "You'd better get showered while I finish dressing. We don't want to be too late for the company party."

"Ok."

While Sam went to the bathroom, I put on my new red dress. It was strapless, backless, and almost non existent in front as well. A fine string kept the cups from falling free and the front of the rest of the dress from opening up all the way. The dress was also short, not quite to mid thigh. I would have to be very careful when sitting or bending over unless I wished to have the exposure that would result. I already indicated I would be sans panties or bra.

The damage to my makeup was quickly repaired. A single strand of real pearls went around my neck. Another single strand for a bracelet, and a third went around my right ankle. Viola, I was ready. Sam was ready in record time and we hailed a cab for company headquarters.

******

We arrived a short time after the party had started. The company building had a large, really very large, multipurpose room. One use for was as a ballroom which was the current format of the room. Sam and I danced to the live orchestra and visited the open bar several times.

I had never attended a company dance of any kind, so I was a bit startled when the room lights went down and the spotlights lit up the central area of the floor to a fanfare from the brass section of the orchestra.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the company CEO said over the mike, "it is now time to announce this year's Queen of Hearts, our valentine lady for this year. She will then reign for the rest of the evening. By unanimous vote of the dance committee, this year's queen is our executive secretary, Missy Ronson. Come on down here, Missy, and receive your crown."

"Go on," said Sam, "go get your crown.

I thought Sam had a slight smirk on his face when he said that, but I didn't think much of it at first. Sam led me to the circle of light. We reached the appointed area and were met by the CEO and a woman I had seen around the office, but did not know.

The CEO continued, "Sandy, our queen from last year, will now crown our new queen. A big round of applause accompanied Sandy's placing of the tiara on my head.

"And now," said the CEO, if her escort will take Missy out on the dance floor again, they will lead off in the Queen's Dance."

The orchestra struck up a waltz and Sam danced away with me.

"One of your fantasies is about to come true, Missy," Sam whispered in my ear as we danced alone in the spotlight.

"And just which fantasy is that?"

I was just tipsy enough to be only half aware of the line of conversation, but I wasn't totally out of it--not yet, anyway.

"One of your sexual fantasies." "Oh, and just which one of those, Sam?"

"Oh, you know how you said you might like to be the center of a gang bang sometime?"

"So?"

"Well, that's about to take place."

"You're pulling my leg."

"No, honestly, I'm not."

"How? Where? And don't I have a say in this?

"No, you don't have a say. Your CEO filled me in sometime back. If a woman is chosen as the Queen of Hearts, the rest follows no matter what or who."

"The rest?"

"Yeah. When this dance is over, I will take you to a specially prepared room. There, you will be 'available' to anyone attending the dance, male or female."

"What do you mean, available?"

"Just what do you think 'available' means? You'll be their sex toy to use."

"OH! Maybe you'd better get me a another drink first, a stiff one."

The music ended to cheers and whistles. Sam steered me to the bar for my drink.

"Why haven't I heard about this Queen of Hearts thing around the office?" I asked as I downed my drink.

"Your boss said it is forbidden to talk about it at the office at any time, for rather obvious reasons. It is just a once a year activity for company morale, I guess."

"And in this era of political correctness, this is pulled off without complaint?"

"Apparently. I guess they are pretty sure of their queen choice to start with and the other employees attending the dance don't seem to mind the extra entertainment."

"What about my new tattoo and the fact I'm pretty sore?"

"I don't think you will feel much pain after a short time, at least not tonight."

"Thanks for nothing, Sam."

Sam led me off to a side door. As the door closed, Sam pushed a button and the door clicked locked. "That also turned on a small red light above the door. That means the room is unavailable for the moment. When the exit door at the other end of the room opens, this door automatically unlocks and the green light beside the red one, goes on."

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12