Missy Visits Sheldon

Story Info
Sheldon's twin sister Missy comes to visit.
12.5k words
4.6
57.3k
67
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,176 Followers

Raj, Howard, and Leonard were walking through the corridor at CalTech discussing black holes and having a pleasant conversation without Sheldon taking over the conversation for once.

"On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if the super collider actually works, it will create a black hole and swallow up the Earth ending life as we know it," Leonard said.

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "Psh, what a bunch of crybabies. No guts, no glory man."

Leonard noticed an orange notice on the noticeboard they were passing. "Hey, check it out, the school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers."

Raj looked it over. "It says 'We are testing a new medication for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder.' Why would they be looking for test subjects here?"

Howard stopped the group. "Shhh! Hot girl in Sheldon's office."

Leonard looked puzzled. "Sheldon's office? Is she lost?"

"Don't think so. I followed her here from the parking lot," Howard said in a hushed voice.

"Maybe she's his lawyer," Leonard offered.

Howard smirked and grabbed his crotch. "Well she's free to examine my briefs."

Leonard shot Howard a look. "Howard..."

Howard didn't even look at Leonard. He couldn't take his eyes off the hot girl. "I know, I'm disgusting, I should be punished. By her. Oh look, I did it again."

The three men got close enough to Sheldon's office to hear the conversation.

"Well, that should do it," the hot girl in question said.

Sheldon rose from his chair. "Thank you for coming by." Then he noticed his three friends standing in his office doorway. "Hello."

"Oh, hey buddy," Leonard said as nonchalantly as possible.

Sheldon looked at Leonard with a confused look. He wasn't sure how to respond to this new greeting. "Buddy," he said while tilting his head.

Howard puffed out his chest. "Sorry I'm late. I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle."

Sheldon was quite confused. "How can you be late? I wasn't expecting you at all."

Howard acted quickly. "Nobody ever expects me, sometimes you just look and... BAM!" In one smooth, quick motion, Howard grabbed the hot girl's hand. "Howard Wolowitz." Howard couldn't help but notice how warm and soft her hands were. He instinctively pictured them wrapped around his cock.

"Well, aren't you the cutest little thing?" she said politely as she shook his hand.

"You know what they say," Howard grinned, "the best things come in small packages."

Missy smiled back and said with a twinkle in her eye, "Is that right?" she seductively cooed.

She was stunning. Tall - as tall as Sheldon. Perfect skin. Long, silky, dark hair that fell to her shoulders and was parted to the side. Long legs that went straight to heaven. And curves to die for! Howard was guessing something like 37-25-37. She wore a light, breezy dress with a deep v-neck that cut nicely into her cleavage, and a hem that fell about mid-thigh, maybe a little higher, making her legs look even longer. The high heels she was wearing didn't hurt, either.

Leonard looked at his friend. "Sheldon, are you going to introduce us?"

"Oh, alright, this is Missy. Missy this is Leonard and Rajesh and you've already met Howard."

"It's nice to meet y'all," Missy said in a thick Southern drawl.

"So, how do you two know each other?" Leonard asked.

"Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head," Missy replied with a smile.

Leonard gulped. "Excuse me?"

Sheldon looked exasperated. "She's my twin sister. She thinks she's funny but frankly I've never been able to see it."

Missy turned to her brother. "It's because you have no measurable sense of humor, Shelly." She then turned her attention back to the three strangers. "Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and... I'm sorry what was your name again?"

Raj squirmed, opened his mouth as if to speak, and turned and walked away. He disappeared around the corner in the hallway. He then reappeared, took a slice of the orange paper asking for volunteers from the noticeboard, and left again.

Sheldon answered for him. "Rajesh."

"So Missy, what brings you all the way from Texas?" Leonard asked.

"I had to drop off some papers for Shelly to sign for Daddy's estate," she replied in that sexy drawl.

"Will you be staying with us tonight?" Leonard asked hopefully.

Missy shook her head. "Oh, I don't think so. Shelly doesn't like company. Even as a little boy he'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day."

Sheldon wrinkled his nose. "They were not friends, they were imaginary colleagues."

Leonard looked into her eyes. "Look, you're here, we have plenty of room."

Sheldon looked at his friend with a confused look again. "No we don't."

Howard looked at Sheldon. "C'mon, Shelly, she's family."

"So what? I don't issue invitations to your mother," Sheldon stated flatly.

"Well, it would be nice not to have to drive out to Anaheim in rush hour," Missy said wistfully.

Sheldon glared at Howard. "And don't ever call me Shelly."

Leonard shook his head. "So it's settled. You'll stay with us."

Howard looked up at Missy. "I'll walk you to your car. You're in structure 3 level C, right?"

Sheldon stood alone in his office. "What just happened?"

******

Back in the apartment, Missy was regaling the men with stories from her and Sheldon's childhood in Texas. Leonard and Howard hung on her every word. Sheldon was wishing he was anywhere but in his spot on the couch.

There was a knock at the door. Then, not waiting for anyone to answer it, Penny walked in. She was holding up a pair of Superman boxers.

"Hey, Leonard, you left your underwear in the dryer downstairs."

Leonard was mortified. "Those are not mine," he said shaking his head.

Penny looked at the waistband. "Really? They have your little name label in them."

Leonard snatched them from Penny's hands. "Yeah, no, I do, I use those... uh... just to polish up my... spear-fishing equipment. I spear fish. When I'm not crossbow hunting, I spear fish. Uh, Penny, this is Sheldon's twin sister, Missy. Missy, this is our neighbor Penny."

"Wow, you don't look that much alike," Penny observed.

Howard threw his hands to the skies and said, "Can I get a hallelujah?"

Sheldon frowned. "Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs. They are no more alike than any other siblings."

Howard raised his hands again. "Hallelujah!"

Just then, Raj came bursting through the door. "Hey, guess what? I've been accepted as a test subject for a new miracle drug to overcome pathological shyness."

Penny patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, good for you, Raj."

Raj nodded his head. "Yes, I'm very hopeful. Hello, Missy." He waved his hand at her. And kept waving. "They mentioned there may be side effects, like uncontrolled repetition of simple motor skills."

A little while later Raj was on the couch sitting entirely too close to Missy, taking full advantage of his new found ability to speak to women without the aid of alcohol.

"So, Missy, have you ever met a man from the exotic subcontinent of India?"

"Well, there's Dr. Patel at our church."

"Have you ever heard of the Kama Sutra?" Raj asked, trying not to stare at her cleavage.

"The sex book?" Missy asked.

Raj nodded his head. "The Indian sex book. In other words if you wonder wonder who wrote the book of love, it was us. Maybe later we can, you know, talk about it more."

Missy got a crooked smile. "Possibly," she said, lightly touching his knee with her hand.

Penny leaned into Leonard and whispered, "Hey, Sheldon's sister is pretty cute, I w..."

Leonard jumped to attention. "I wasn't staring!"

Penny smiled. "I didn't say you were. I just said she was cute."

Leonard shrugged his shoulders. "Oh. Huh, um, maybe, if you like women who are tall... and perfect."

"Missy, I'm going to go get my nails done. Do you want to come?" Penny asked.

"I think I would like that. Thanks," Missy replied.

Missy turned to the guys and waved. "Bye guys."

"Bye Missy, see you," Leonard sighed.

Penny noticed the lack of attention from Leonard. "Goodbye Leonard!"

Leonard snapped back to reality. "Uh, yeah, no, uh, bye Penny." The door closed. Leonard buried his head in his hands. "Shit."

******

In Penny's car on the way to the nail salon, Missy observed, "Shelly's friends are kinda cute, aren't they?"

Penny thought about it. "Yeah, I guess, in a nerdy kind of way."

"Well, I think they're all cute as a bug in a rug." She turned to Penny. "Have you and Leonard...you know..."

It took Penny a second before it struck her what Missy was getting at. "What?! Have we had sex? Me and Leonard? Noooooo...no no no no. He wishes!"

Missy smiled. "Oh good." She paused. "Have you ever fucked a nerd, Penny?"

Penny couldn't believe she was having this conversation. "Uhhhhhh, no, not that I can recall."

"You should try it. They try twice as hard and are twice as grateful." She paused again. "So you wouldn't mind if I fucked Leonard then, huh?"

Penny almost wrecked. "Wait...what?! You want to have sex with Leonard?" Penny suddenly felt a sense of jealousy.

"Not just Leonard," Missy replied. "All of them." Her lips curled at the corners in a wicked grin.

******

Back in the apartment the guys were having a discussion of their own.

"Sheldon, your sister is fucking hot!" Howard said excitedly.

"Yeah, dude," Raj agreed. He stared at Sheldon. "What happened to you?"

Sheldon did a double take. "What do you mean what happened to me?!"

"She's obviously attracted to me," Leonard stated confidently.

"What?!" Sheldon, Raj, and Howard all yelled at once. Leonard looked shocked at their reaction.

"What what? It's obvious she's got a thing for me," Leonard argued.

"I walked her to her car," Howard said. "I could've had her in the parking lot if I wanted."

"Puhhh-lease," Raj said waving a dismissive hand at Howard. "Did you see how she looked into my eyes when we talked about the Kama Sutra?"

Sheldon had heard enough. "Alright, that's enough juvenile squabbling. Stop it! Stop it I say. I'm going to settle this right now. None of you are good enough for my sister."

Howard shot Sheldon a look. "Who the fuck are you to decide that?"

Leonard looked at Raj and Howard. "He's the man of his family now that his father is gone. You have to respect his wishes."

Sheldon looked at Leonard. "You're out, too."

Leonard snapped his head around. "Say what?"

Sheldon looked down at his friend. "It's nothing personal, I'd just prefer if my future niece or nephew didn't become flatulent every time they eat an Eskimo pie."

Howard looked at Raj who was wearing a goofy smile. "What are you so happy about?"

Raj waved his hand at his mouth. "I'm not happy, it's the medication, I can't stop smiling," and continued to wave involuntarily.

Sheldon looked around "Leonard's right. Now that my father is gone, I'm the man of the family. This situation makes me aware of how high the genetic stakes are. We have to face the fact that none of you are suitable mates for my sister."

Raj interrupted. "Excuse me, but I think you're missing a big opportunity here."

"How so?" Sheldon asked.

Raj explained, "Everybody knows genetic diversity produces the strongest offspring. Why not put a little mocha in the family latte?" He pumped his hips as if he were fucking the air.

Sheldon thought for a moment. "In principle you have a point. But as a practical matter, need I remind you that it takes experimental pharmaceuticals to simply enable you to speak to the opposite sex."

Raj waved a finger at him. "I think you're focusing entirely too much on the drugs." Raj's finger continued to wave involuntarily.

Howard puffed his chest out. "Is it 'cause I'm Jewish? 'Cause I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop to have a chance to fuck your sister."

Sheldon shook his head. "This has nothing to do with religion. This has to do with the fact that you're a tiny, tiny man who still lives with his mother."

Leonard looked at his friend. "Sheldon, you are really being unreasonable."

Sheldon went to the refrigerator and held out a block of cheese. "Am I? Here. Eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister."

Missy walked through the door just as Sheldon was making his challenge to Leonard. She placed her hands on her hips. "Oh really?"

Sheldon knew he was busted. "Oops."

Missy glared at him "Shelly, can I speak to you for a minute? Alone?"

Sheldon led Missy back to his bedroom and closed the door behind them.

Missy broke the silence. "Okay. I'm not even going to ask why you're pimpin' me out for cheese. But since when do you care at all about who I sleep with?"

Sheldon considered his answer. "Truthfully, I've never given it any thought, but it has been pointed out to me that you carry DNA of great potential."

Missy looked at him quizzically. "What the hell are you talkin' about?"

"Let me explain. You see, I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock."

Missy glared at him. "And what do you mean, 'mediocre stock'?"

"That would be you. But residing within you is the potential for another me. Perhaps even taller, smarter and less prone to freckling. A Sheldon 2.0 if you will."

Missy threw her hands in the air. "You have got to be kiddin' me!"

Sheldon shook his head, ignoring her anger. "Not at all."

Missy calmed herself. "Okay Shelly, sit down." Sheldon sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at Missy. "Now I've lived my whole life dealin' with the fact that my twin brother is, as Mom puts it, one of God's special little people." She paused. "Now you listen to me, if you want to start actin' like a brother who cares about me, then terrific. Bring it on. But you try one time to tell me who I should be sleepin' with, then you and I are goin' to go 'round and 'round the way we did when we were little. Remember?" Sheldon quickly crossed his legs, thinking back to their childhood.

Sheldon held up a finger. "I have an alternate proposal."

Missy placed her hands on her hips. "Go on."

"You donate eggs. We will place them in cryogenic storage. I will find an appropriate sperm donor for your eggs, have them fertilized and implanted in you, that way everybody wins."

"I have an alternate proposal to your alternate proposal," she said, lowering herself to her knees in front of Sheldon."

"Why are you on your knees? There's no need for begging."

"Oh, I'm not beggin', Shelly," she purred, running her hands up his thighs. Her initial touch made Sheldon jump. "I'm suggestin' you plant your fertilizer in me by givin' me a good, hard fuck."

"W-w-w-what?!" Sheldon exclaimed as Missy began to undo his belt buckle.

"I haven't had a good family fuckin' since Daddy died." She undid the button of his pants and began to lower the zipper.

"What does father's passing have anything to do with...your sexual escapades?"

"C'mon, Shelly. You didn't know Daddy was fuckin' me almost every night? I thought for sure you woulda heard my moanin' through the wall."

His pants were sliding past his knees. "I just assumed you were having bad dreams."

Missy pulled his pants off his feet and threw them into the corner, leaving him sitting on the edge of his bed wearing his white socks, tighty whitey underwear, and Flash t-shirt. "Oh, I was havin' dreams alright," she purred. She grabbed the waistband of his underwear. "Now let's see what you're hidin' in there."

"I'm not hiding anything...wait...what?!"

Missy quickly jerked his underwear down to his knees, revealing a long, flaccid cock.

"Oh my," Missy whispered.

Sheldon went into a panic. "What?! What?! Is something wrong?!"

"Oh no, Shelly, not at all," she said as she gently grabbed it in her hand. "Look how big it is already, and it's not even hard. I'll bet you're even bigger than Daddy." She practically drooled at the thought.

Sheldon watched as she stroked his cock. He watched it grow thicker and longer. "Of course I'm bigger than Father. I'm 6'2". He was 6'1."

Missy looked up at Sheldon. "No, Shelly, your cock. I'll bet your cock is bigger than Daddy's."

"My 'cock'? Is that some sort of slang for 'penis'?" Sheldon watched as Missy pulled her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. This revealed an incredible pair of 34C breasts that weren't being constrained by a bra today. She pinched her erect, pointed nipples.

Missy shook her head in disbelief. "Yes, Shelly, your penis. Now try to be quiet."

Missy grabbed the base of his half-mast pole in her hand. She leaned forward and, without a word, took him into her mouth.

Sheldon gasped. "Missy! Do you know how unsanitary that is?!"

She pulled him from her mouth. "Shelly, what did I say? Be. Quiet. Try to enjoy this."

He nodded his head. "Enjoy it. My penis in your mouth? I don't see the point but I'll try."

She lowered her head once again and wrapped her lips around the head of his swelling rod. She took him in until the tip hit the back of her mouth. She repeated this several times.

Once Sheldon got past the fact this act was totally unsanitary, he realized Missy's mouth around his cock was what he imagined warm, moist, fluffy cotton must feel like. It was very comforting. Her hands were soft and gentle. "Maybe she was right. Maybe I can enjoy this," he thought.

She could feel him grow in her mouth. As he grew she took him deeper and deeper into her throat. She was finally able to touch the top of his ball sack with her lower lip, taking his full length in. She could feel her throat relax and wrap around his cock.

When she felt like he was at full mast she removed him from her mouth with a pop. "You're right, I did enjoy that," he said.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, Shelly," she said with a smile.

She stroked the shaft as she admired her work. Her eyes grew wide at the sight. He was long and lean. A full 10" long, maybe more. She wrapped both hands around his shaft and a good 2-3" of cock was still left exposed. Her soaked pussy quivered at the thought of having this monster inside her. But there was something she wanted Shelly to experience first. Daddy always liked it, why wouldn't Shelly?

She raised her body up and cupped her breasts. She leaned in until his pole was in the cleavage her 34Cs created. She wrapped them around him as tightly as she could and began to slowly bounce. The head of cock would disappear into her cleavage, only to reappear moments later.

Her tits felt like two warm, soft pillows wrapped around his penis. "Oh! I quite enjoy this also, Missy. This is quite nice," he said in the same tone he would've told a colleague his paper on string theory was quite good.

"Mmmmmm, you like a good titty fuck, Shelly?" Missy purred while looking up at him.

"If that's what this is then, yes, I like 'a good titty fuck'." He couldn't believe those words just left his mouth.

"Then you're in for a real treat here in a little bit," she said just before she lowered her head and began to take him into her mouth each time his cock rose up from her cleavage.

This went on for several minutes, until Missy's pussy quivered almost to the point of convulsions. Sheldon had relaxed to the point where he was laying on his back, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding between Missy's tits.

Sheldon lifted his head when Missy released the grip of her tits and began to stand up. "Hey! Why did you stop?" he asked.

"Get on the bed, Shelly," she said as she stood up. Her light dress fell to the floor, revealing a landing strip of pubic hair above a glistening pussy. Her cunt lips were swollen and red. Her body was toned and lightly tanned.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,176 Followers