Missy Writes and Bob Will Read

Story Info
About Missy's past and her hot affair with her black studs.
4.7k words
4.23
54.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers

There have been a few developments in the past few weeks, and so I regret to say that several weeks ago Missy found and opened the file in the computer entitled "Missy's Seventh Porno" which opened up a can of worms and at first she became rather upset with me sharing her sexual encounters on the internet. She let me know that my solo erotic writing career was over. Then I discovered a few weeks ago quite by accident that she met Roy and his friends without using a video camera or birth control, and so then I was upset with her as well. We love each other too much to break up, and yet I was curious of the details of their encounter and what they did. Missy and I came to a compromise after a few arguments. First, she would stop seeing these guys – at least NOT without me! Second, I would let her write the last story herself - and I could not change a thing she wrote. Thirdly, that I would learn about the detail of the torrid encounter on this website. Fourthly, all future stories about us would be written by both of us - that is, if there ARE any more and only IF we both decided together to share it.

So, here is Missy's story. I guess I can't wait to read it myself.

Bob

-----

Well, I never expected to be writing all this out for the whole world to read - but I never expected that everything Bob and I have been doing over the past few years was being read by thousands of people. I must say that Bob did a pretty good job of relaying it, but I thought it was time that I got to share my side of all this raw sex.

Bob didn't know when we got married that I had been with black men before, when I was fifteen. So when we were dating and living together, he used to tell me how sexy he thought I was and how hot it would be to watch me with other men. He was so cute and such a horny pervert, he totally turned me on. But it was me who suggested we find black men, and I think I threw him for a loop - but it obviously turned him on.

Now I have just turned 30 this last summer of 2005, and so I have been having sex with black guys for fifteen years! I tried to be "normal" and acceptable to my mother by going white with my first husband (whom I married at the way-too-young age of 21) who couldn't make me cum if his life depended on it. Then I met Bob in the office where we worked, and while he is white, he knows how to please a woman. I still missed the raw black sex of my younger years, and so while I could be safe with Bob in a fun relationship - he let me occasionally pursue my fantasies which seemed to satisfy his own perversions as well. Actually, he is more perverted than I am, don't you think? What normal guy would get off watching his pretty wife get fucked by strange black men? (Sorry, Bobby, but you are a bit weird in this department.)

I was only 15 years old when a black boy my age was flirting with me at the community swimming pool. We hung out together a few times, and my poor working single parent mom didn't have the time to monitor everything I was doing. I would tell her I was at a friend's house, when I was really over at Tyrone's house in his upstairs bedroom in the attic of his uncle's old house. We were both kids - and I was able to get a prescription for the pill without my mom knowing about it.

Tyrone and I kept our relationship a secret, except for his uncle, Ben. I know it sounds funny -- "Uncle Ben", and that's what I called him all the time. Uncle Ben approved of our relationship and let me know that I was welcome in their home anytime. Tyrone had problems with his dad, who lived in another city, and so he was living with Uncle Ben for the summer to let things at home cool down.

Tyrone was a quiet sweet guy, and didn't really place any demands on me. I always looked forward to my surreptitious afternoon visits, and Uncle Ben was always around, and knew what we were doing. Tyrone was of medium build with a beautiful face that looked like Jamie Fox. What a hottie! Uncle Ben, on the other hand, was in his early 50s and was fat. Not so fat that he was a tub of lard, but definitely on the heavy side. He had the same sexy smile that Tyrone had, but that is where the similarity ends. Ben smoked pot and drank lots of beer, while Tyrone didn't do any of those things. Ben was coarse and controlling, while Tyrone was considerate and easy-going.

My mom and I had a terrible fight and I ran away (but told her I was staying at a girlfriend's house on the other side of town). She told me not to come back and that I would learn the hard way what it would be like on my own. Of course, I didn't care because I ran straight to Tyrone and stayed in his bedroom for a month and a half. That seemed to work okay, until his father came for a visit and discovered me in his room.

Well, where Uncle Ben was lenient, T's dad was most certainly not. He didn't want his boy sleeping with girls at such a young age, and most obviously not some - as he put it - "little white tramp". He yanked T out of there and that horrible day was the last I saw of him. I cried and cried, and Uncle Ben told me I could stay there until I figured out what I wanted to do.

A few nights later Uncle Ben asked if I had ever drunk beer before, and I told him I had a few a couple times. Well, he told me I could drown my sorrows with him - because he was sad too because Tyrone's dad wasn't speaking to him either for letting his son sleep with a white tramp.

I can't tell you how it hurt to be labeled a tramp when I turned 16 in an old man's house. I began to think that maybe I WAS a white slutty tramp like T's dad yelled at me. Uncle Ben got a party hat for me to wear on my birthday and served up beers for the two of us and lots of pot to boot.

Ben told me I wasn't a tramp at all, and that I just wanted to feel good. I knew he wanted me, and it felt good that he wanted me. After a few beers, it didn't take too much prodding to let Ben "feel a young girl's breasts again", like he could when he was younger. All of a sudden I got hot and wet between my legs as I imagined myself as a white slut for black men. He lifted my top and massaged my teen tits. I pulled it off entirely and he began kissing me all over and fondling every part of me. His hand was rubbing my clitoris through my pants, and I was shocked at his obvious expertise. He asked me if I had ever been eaten out, and I said Tyrone did a few times. He asked me if I'd like to experience an expert tongue, and I had a feeling he probably had one. I stood up and he pulled down my pants, undies too, and I stepped out of them. He led into his bedroom and told me to lie down.

Uncle Ben licked and fingered my clit and my pussy for at least an hour. I felt waves of orgasmic sensations I had never felt before. I was in complete ecstasy. After a time, Ben was also naked, and I saw his penis for the first time. It was so long and I was shocked to see that the final third of his tool was pink. T's was black all over, and I thought all black cocks were completely black.

At any rate, he was all over me, squeezing my nipples and rubbing me all over. He pushed my head down to his cock and I gagged on it trying to suck it as deep as he was trying for force me. He got me under the sheets and was kissing me and rubbing my butt. He spooned me and I could feel his cock start in to fucking my thighs. I couldn't stop him, although I did put up a little resistance, which only seemed to increase his resolve to have me.

I was so wet from his oral sex that it was easy for him to slip his swollen cock into my swollen vagina. I could feel him entering me, pushing deeper and deeper into me until he was fully inside my newly 16 year-old pussy. He was in total ecstasy himself as he moaned my name over and over as he fucked me from behind. It felt so good to me, and I imagined that it was Tyrone who was fucking me.

Then he turned the light on by the bed and got on top of me, missionary style, and said he wanted to watch me as he fucked me. The reality of the fact that I was being fucked by crusty old Uncle Ben and not my sweet T was at first disappointing, but then I started to feel hot and sexy about being a slutty white tramp. I looked down at his cock hanging between his legs and his huge balls swaying behind it. He spread my legs and put his cock up to the entrance of my body and pushed it in. Soon he was fucking me again, only harder. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was flush with orgasmic waves as he soon reached his peak and spurt into me. (He knew I was on the pill.)

I began to sleep in Ben's bed instead of going way upstairs alone and I ended up staying there for another month. Ben fucked me night after night, and I was becoming so screwed up in the head that I was beginning to wonder if I was going to stay with him forever. But I knew it couldn't happen because I instinctually knew it was sick. The final straw was one night when Ben had a friend over who knew what was going on between us. We were partying and next thing I knew, this guy was fucking me in the living room on the couch. I was so high, I can't remember how all that came about. Anyway, they both fucked me all night although I barely remember any of it. The next morning I snuck out, me and my poor sore pussy, and went back home and that was the last I had seen of all of them.

I decided to change my ways and only date white boys. They were so boring. I went back to school, got a business degree and then I married a stupid jock to both please and get away from Mom. I did well and got a great job in a new corporation that because an overnight success. That's where Bob, who was an exec with the firm, came in and we began our affair that Bob wrote about in his fine literary piece he has entitled "Missy's First Homemade Porno". (I guess that by clicking on "yesirybob" at the start of the story you can find all of his stories. They are good, although there are a few things I would change. But, I digress . . .)

This, of course, brings us up to now. In the last episode (Missy's Sixth Porno) you see that Roy and his friends made mincemeat out of me while Bob passed out. He has got to be the only guy in the world that could sleep through his drunk wifey getting raped in the same room. And, yes, there was one more video - and Bob was writing all about it when I discovered his story in our computer.

You know, it isn't much different from the other times. It was two days before I went off the pill. Roy and his buddy Toad aka Michael met us at a motel room where they took turns doing me while Bob taped it and jacked off a few times in a chair next to the bed. What a perv! (Sorry, honey!)

When I read the half-written story, I was upset because this was all about Bob and his videos and his stories, and not about me. I felt used, and realized I had my own good reasons for getting fucked by these black guys. I liked it. Sometimes I would fantasize Uncle Ben and several of his old buddies just using me for a fuck toy, and wishing I had stayed with the old geezer - and now I was sort of reliving this sort of fantasy. But now I wanted to do it alone - without Bob watching - and just feel it myself, in a room with only black horny men drooling over my hot tight body (which really hasn't changed all that much since I was a teen).

Bob and I weren't talking for a few days. As Bob knows, I was gang-banged two weeks ago by Roy, Luke, Torrance, and Z. He's going to learn the details of that encounter here. But what he is also learning about right now is that Roy and I also spent an afternoon alone together in Roy's bed a month ago. Sorry Bob, and I hope you aren't in too much of a shock! "TOTAL HONESTY", like you always like to say. You asked for it. Now you will have it!

I decided to give Roy a call one afternoon that Bob was tied up in meetings all day. Roy had the day off and wanted to see me. I was feeling rebellious and thought why not? It's not like we're strangers anymore. It's not like we haven't had sex over ten times with my husband's blessings. We should be able to do it for our own pleasure, too, not just Bob's. And sex with Roy is always hot because his cock pokes me way up inside where it fucking drives me crazy!

Roy was home at his house where he rents a room from that old fart Luke that fucked me a couple times, which I think is the fifth video Bob made. He invited me over, so I hopped in the car and cruised over there. It was the first Tuesday of October. (Bob - I was wearing my embroidered jeans with that cute little yellow top you bought for me.)

Of course, now that I wasn't on the pill, Roy wanted me even more because HIS fantasy is to ride me bareback and fertile. I'm not too sure I want to get pregnant, and I know Bob certainly is against it. But the good thing is I had just finished my period and so I should have been okay for a few days - even though sperm can live inside a woman's womb for almost a whole week.

Tall lanky Roy greeted me at the door and escorted me in with a slap on my rump. He seemed very nervous, and very excited. I was wondering if he was having second thoughts about having sex, but the huge bulge in his pants showed me a different story.

(Note to Bob: I hope you enjoy this! I'll try to remember as many details as possible!)

As I entered the living area, Roy followed close behind with his hand on my ass, and I was feeling so naughty and wet. Roy backed me up against the wall by the stairs (the wall to the left side between the couch and the staircase) and pushed my arms back and bent over to kiss me passionately for over three minutes at least. The whole time he's squeezing my ass and rubbing me all over. I started to breathe harder when I realized I was alone and was about to get fucked by a horny black man that wanted me to pleasure him and take his sperm.

Soon I was on my knees before him pulling out his aching cock and sucking on it like the sex-crazed slut I was and after a few minutes of that he was leading me up to bedroom where we would spend the next three hours exploring each other's bodies.

Our clothes were off before we even hit the bed, and we hit it kissing and sucking each other. Roy was going crazy with my titties and inserting his long fingers up inside me. He kept questioning me about birth control, and I assured him I was not on it. (What I didn't tell him was I had just gone off my period three days before, and so was probably pretty safe.) He was so anxious to fuck me. He told me what an honor it would be for me to have his baby. His baby-making tool was hard as a rock, and I kept massaging, licking, sucking, and playing with it as he continued to finger-bang me and kiss and rub me all over. He said something like he wanted me to be the vessel for his progeny.

Soon he was over me, taking full control of my body. I was wet and wild with anticipation of being invaded by that long skinny black probe that swayed between his legs. He got me on my back and he went down on me, licking and probing me sending shivers all over. He was tickling me and pinching. He would kiss my tummy and tell me he wanted his baby inside me. It felt good to be wanted like that and for him to want to have sex with me for making a baby. If ever there was a chance for him to impregnate me, I guess this was it.

I noticed as he was working his tool in and out of me how warm it was in the house, and particularly his small bedroom, which he like to call his???? He was starting to sweat, and after a good ten minutes I was drenched in his sweat. His body odor was stronger than usual, and it was turning me on.

I thought about how much you, Bob, would have loved to have seen this. It was the first time I fucked a guy without a camera and without you (well, except for that time over at Torrance's house when you passed out!). We were hot and sweaty and Roy was saying all sorts of nasty things to me. He was using my body and kissing me like a madman. Soon he was going to use my body for his cock to feel an orgasm in, and then use my sweet little pussy to deposit his load deep inside me where I love to feel it. I could tell he was going to explode. He was pounding me pretty good and sweating all over. I started cumming so hard and I reached down and caressed his balls that contained the seed I was about to receive. Soon he started to inseminate my fertile womb with one eruption after another until he collapsed on top of me. It was sooooo hot!

He told me loved me and wanted me to be with him - but I said I couldn't leave you, but yet I loved the way he fucked me so good. We lay they in our bliss all sweaty and it wasn't long before he was ready again. That afternoon, we fucked one more time in his bed and doggie style on the a green chair before I had to leave to get home before you did.

I enjoyed being fucked by Roy without worrying about posing for the damn camera, and without getting all drunk and high. I enjoyed it so much, I thought I might like to try it with some of Roy's friends while Bob was out of town, and that's the time I got busted. Poor Bob (sorry, Honey!) was calling me all morning and I wasn't home from the night before! Bob actually got home before I did, and when I finally came straggling in around 1:00 pm, Bob knew I had been up to no good. We finally came to this agreement, but I thought I'd tell Bob about my sweaty adventure with Roy here so he could read about it for the first time with all his porn literary fans. I think there's something ironic about that!

And that little get together was a hot one, too! I drove to Torrance's house one night after Bob had left around noon. (I expected Bob back at 6 the next night, but he came back early when I wasn't at home.) I was feeling very daring and sexy. Bob was wondering what got into me when I dyed my hair blond and shaved my pussy! I like changing things up every so often, and all the guys commented on my new look.

I drove over there around 9pm and Roy and good old Luke were hanging out in the garage. I pulled into the driveway, and went in to the house through the garage. There it was, the same old familiar scene as that last time. Z was there and so was Torrance, but Toad never showed up - or maybe he wasn't invited, I don't know.

They loved my new hair color. Roy and the guys offered me a few things to sniff and stuff like that like, and it wasn't long before I was sucking these four black cocks. I did a strip tease for them to the hot music they were playing. It wasn't much longer before I was totally naked. They loved my shaved little pink pussy! Z was the first one to finger bang me and my pussy was so wet from anticipation.

I loved the fact that I was stone cold sober once again before I got poked and prodded by these horny guys. I was licking their balls and sucking their cocks and they maneuvered me over to the couch (the one by the black table) and was kneeling in front of it. I seductively arched my butt up in invitation for any of them to mount me as I sucked on Torrance's fat cock. They took turns banging me, and most of the time I knew who was back there by the feel of their cock. They took turns sitting on the couch and kept the rotation up for a while. Soon they began to empty their loads inside my body. Sometimes I would look back and watch. I know they took some photos of it, and I hope I don't find any of those on the internet like I found Bob's stories!!!!

The guys were commenting on my white butt and how it contrasted with my tan body. I had this weird sensation that I was just a fucking and sucking machine. Once they were into my body and getting off, they didn't have much to say. They just kept me sucking and fucking. During that five hour session, little Z pumped two orgasmic wads and I think good old Luke got off a couple too. Torrance only came once, but I think he must have squirted a gallon when he did. He was the second to last to fuck me (Z had the last coupling), and he did me missionary style on the couch. I was oozing cum after these guys had their way.

yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers
12