Missy's Demeanour

Story Info
Workout girl confronts her exhibitionist tendencies.
8.7k words
4.69
58.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilyFox
WilyFox
34 Followers

So, at the end of my last story I appended a little note informing readers that I would love to write their fantasies with them as the protagonist. This latest effort is the result of one such reader's request. The woman (you know who you are. - I hope you enjoy reading your story as much as I enjoyed writing it) for whom this story is written is hot (she sent me a photo) and courageous in equal measure. It takes a certain amount of confidence and self-esteem to approach a complete stranger and divulge your innermost fantasies to them, and you Missy, have proved you have both qualities in abundance. Every word in every paragraph of this tale is for you and any scene setting that takes place is directly drawn from your own recounting. Grammatical and contextual errors remain my own.

*

To anyone else, she was just another late afternoon customer.

Missy slowly strolled around the store with no particular item or purchase in mind for now, although she knew with absolute certainty what she would be buying today. After all, she daydreamed about it more often than not. The posters of hot bodies and fad celebrities modelling the latest thing in sportswear held no appeal for her, and she was oblivious to the crass and overstated neon advertising that bombarded the senses. She was in the store for a variety of reasons, one of which was to provide fuel for fantasies.

Occasionally she would let her fingertips brush gently against an item that pleased her, leaving a wave of gently swaying cloth in her wake as she moved up and down the aisles. She cast her eye over the arrays of tempting clothing while passing, pausing now and then to conduct a tactile examination of a particularly appealing piece. To anyone on the outside looking in, Missy was a demure epitome of sophistication and poise. Inside, she was feeling the first, unmistakeable, and not altogether unanticipated stirrings of arousal.

She mused to herself as she effected a studied deliberation of some leggings, "What is it with me and stores like this? I set one foot inside and instantly turn into a raging slut."

Rhetorical question really. Missy was a closet exhibitionist; it was as simple as that. Oh she had never really acted on her tendencies, at least not in any kind of brazen way. To be honest she wasn't sure she was brave enough. She knew though that she liked to work out, she liked to look good while doing it, but above all else, she liked the thought of other people in the gym checking her out, it got her hot. There was something about sportswear that got to Missy on a primal level. She wasn't sure if it was the way wearing the gear made her look and feel or the way it made others, especially hot guys, look at her. A mixture of both she suspected.

Missy was proud of her body. She worked hard to keep it looking good, and when she was dressed for action, be it ready for a workout, or in a drop-dead gorgeous high powered business suit, she felt empowered. Being dressed to kill made her feel in charge, confident, and able to take on the world.

Her fantasies always involved good clothes, at least up until the point they were removed. One of her favourites was to imagine herself working out in the gym. She'd be wearing a front-zip sports bra with a sexy little razorback tank-top over the outside. A pair of hot tight knee-length leggings such as those she was standing in front of would show off the curves of her behind and thighs to best effect, and of course, it being a fantasy, she had conveniently 'forgotten' to put panties on underneath. In her mind's eye she was the only female present and there were invariably several hot guys straight out of her favourite movies around her, checking her out intently as she went through her routine. Needless to say the fantasy always ended with her being roughly taken on the floor of the gym by a guy while one or more others looked on. It was a favourite of hers, and lying in bed at night she had used her fingers and brought herself to an intense climax on more than one occasion as she feverishly played and replayed the fictional events over and over in her mind.

Missy knew ultimately what she was going to buy today. In fact, given recent events she was probably more familiar with the brands and ranges in this place than the employees who worked here, but there was no need for them to know that just yet. Missy was quite content for now to savour the feelings of physical arousal that were bubbling up in her at the thought of multiple pairs of eyes covertly checking out her body as she paraded herself before others.

Missy came to with a start and realised she had allowed herself to drift off. She shook her head and took a deep breath, as if doing so would inject a little clarity.

"For God's sake get a grip girl," she muttered silently to herself. "You're not here for cheap thrills, time enough for that at your next CrossFit session."

The pep-talk didn't work. In her heart of hearts she knew that cheap thrills was precisely why she was here, but with a conscious effort of will, she chose to ignore the devil on her shoulder for now and forced her mind back to the events of two days ago.

She had gone for a new job. A job she really wanted to get, and one of the reasons she was here today was to further her chances.

The particular store she was in was owned by one of the biggest sportswear chains in the country, and the position she had applied for was PA to the Chief Executive. It was more money than she had ever earned before by some considerable distance and an added bonus was that the company was located right here in her home town. It was early days yet but Missy had a good feeling about this. She felt she brought a lot to the table; she was smart, attentive, organised and had the requisite skill-set. She could handle people, discourse on a variety of subjects, and was organised in her approach.

She had attended an initial interview with the outgoing PA. She remembered vividly the nerves in the pit of her stomach as she sat on the large leather couch outside the interview room at the downtown offices.

Faceless executive types had scurried past her as she sat. Missy had felt small and insignificant as she waited, glancing up at the forbidding oak door abutting the CEO's outer office. Eventually the door had opened and a diminutive, middle-aged woman in a smart business suit had beckoned her in and invited her to sit. Missy did so. The other woman was dressed impeccably. Her hair was tied back into a long ponytail, and she wore a small and rather out-of-place unicorn brooch on her lapel.

"Alice Symmonds," she introduced herself in a business-like manner. "Tell me about yourself."

By the end of the interview Missy felt she had done quite well. She had talked eloquently about her skills, demonstrated a good product knowledge and even answered the phone a couple of times. By the end Alice was smiling, and told her that the next step would be a second interview, this time with Mr St John, the CEO.

"I think you may be what we're looking for," she began. "However, you should know that Mr St John is a rather exacting man. He doesn't suffer fools gladly; doesn't suffer them at all to be honest." Missy listened attentively.

"When you come for your next interview, be prepared," Alice smiled at her. Was that a sympathetic look in her eye? "He will ask you...unusual questions. Make sure you know what you're talking about and you should do just fine."

Missy returned to the present. Her second interview was scheduled for two days from now, and she was determined to make an impression.

She sauntered up the lingerie aisle for the second or third time and stopped at the range of sports Bras. This was, after all, part of the reason she had come here. Her pulse quickened as she reached up and fingered, and then took down, a front-zip bra that she had her eyes on. It was black, with a tastefully understated dark purple trim. Perfect for CrossFit, and of course had the added bonus of ease of accessibility for any inquisitive fingers that may want to sample the delights within when worn.

She mentally slapped her own wrist "Stop it, time for that later."

CrossFit training was something new for Missy. She'd only been attending sessions for a short time, but already found the content and levels of exertion necessary to be to her tastes. The mixture of high intensity training and its broad strength and conditioning approach to all-round fitness levels appealed to her competitive nature.

"It makes my ass look great too." she thought privately to herself, resisting the temptation to check herself out in a mirror as she passed.

"Dammit!" She was doing it again. "I am such a slut sometimes," she ruefully acknowledged.

Her next training session was tomorrow, and Missy figured after the success at her first interview, she was justified in treating herself to some new gear. A little market research, purely for preparation purposes, couldn't hurt either. She grinned inwardly to herself in recognition of the flimsy excuse.

Missy's secret fantasies left little room for choice when choosing the rest of her new attire. A figure hugging razorback tank-top, and tight knee length leggings in the same black and purple trim quickly joined the pile of items chosen to try on, and she looked around for the dressing room.

"May I help you?" a soft, feminine voice enquired from just behind her.

Missy turned. Standing there was a woman. She looked to be in her late twenties. Her name tag clearly identified her as an employee of the store.

"Hi, I'm Anna-Maria," the woman introduced herself with a smile. She was several inches shorter than Missy's 5'10, and had short black hair and a gorgeous pair of expressive blue eyes that framed her dark complexion. "How may I help you today?"

"Um, the dressing rooms?" Missy enquired.

"Sure, just over this way." Anna-Maria led the way. Missy noticed she was wearing leggings similar to those she was about to try on herself.

The dressing rooms were in the back of the store, and were little more than a series of alcoves with a full-length curtain that could be pulled across each.

Anna-Maria turned to her. "Do you need help trying anything on?" she enquired, pulling back one of the curtains to reveal the small space behind it.

Missy glanced at Anna-Maria and blushed. The sales assistant had a faint smile on her lips that could only be described as 'mischievous'. "I think I'll be fine," she replied.

"Ok." Anna Maria's smile deepened, and she looked Missy in the eyes. "Call me if you need me," she said in a considerably softer voice.

Missy's blush grew deeper. She was no stranger to the pleasures of being with another woman but always felt a bit tongue-tied and shy when the flirting was as direct as this.

After Anna-Maria had turned away, Missy stepped into the alcove and drew the curtain closed after her. She turned to face the mirror that occupied one wall and stared straight at her reflection as her fingers moved to the top button on her blouse.

Missy's hair was long and straight, down past her shoulders. The thick auburn locks shone under the artificial light and her reflection smiled back at her, approving, as her fingers worked at the buttons. This was absolutely her favourite part of buying new clothes.

All thoughts of job interviews momentarily banished, she finished undoing her blouse and let the garment slip from her shoulders. Her bra quickly followed and she stood topless for a moment before turning slightly to admire her slender figure in profile. She was quite tall, and often received compliments on her long legs.

Missy picked up the sports bra and put it on, her enticing breasts crushed together under the tight fabric as she pulled up the zip. She was pleased with the end result, and her thoughts drifted back to her earlier fantasising as she realised just how little effort it would take to remove it. She felt a tell-tale tendril of heat between her legs.

Undoing the top button of her jeans she quickly shimmied out of them and stood in her panties, allowing herself a quick half turn so as to admire the curve of her ass in the mirror. She bent down to pick up the leggings, and glanced out through the narrow crack at the side of the curtain to make sure nobody was near.

Eyes fixed on the gap, she sucked her index finger into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, and then slowly slid it down inside the front of her panties. She caressed the front of her shaved mound and then started to lightly rub her clit in a lazy circular motion, using only the faintest of pressure. She could see all the way into the store from this angle, and her pussy got rapidly wetter as the excitement mounted at the thought of how naughty she was being. She was fingering herself in a store full of people clad only in panties and a bra, nothing but a thin veil of material between her and total exposure. She closed her eyes, leaned back against the wall and added a second finger, increasing the pace. Her breathing became ragged as she concentrated on the exquisite feelings of pleasure her busy fingers were producing as she rubbed her pussy.

"Well, someone looks like they're having fun." Anna-Maria's voice came from just outside the curtain.

Missy's eyes shot wide open and she stifled a shriek. Her hand retracted from inside her panties like a bullet from a gun, and she clutched the leggings to her front as she realised Anna-Maria was standing right there, no more than two feet away from her on the other side of the curtain.

"Oh my fucking God!" thought Missy, on the verge of panic. "She was watching me. Oh my God!"

The curtain slowly moved to one side and Anna-Maria stepped in, drawing it shut behind her. Missy stood rooted to the spot, unable to speak or move. She felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights and her heart was racing.

Anna-Maria put a finger to her lips in a shushing motion, and leaned forward. "I'm on a break," she whispered. "The manager is on his break too. We've got a few minutes. If you want me to leave all you have to do is say so, but I don't think you will."

Missy opened her mouth to reply but couldn't find the words. She watched, mesmerised as Anna-Maria sank to her knees before her and reached out with both hands. An involuntary jump rocked Missy's body as the fingernails of two hands lightly made contact with her lower thighs and tantalisingly, started to gently scratch their way upwards.

Electric jolts of pleasure shot through Missy as Anna-Maria's nails continued their subtle work. She felt helpless as this woman slowly scratched with the faintest of pressure up the outside of her thighs toward her hips. Missy's breathing became erratic, and she bit her bottom lip as she struggled to maintain her composure. She felt her will fading as the sensations took over her being, and allowed herself to be pushed backwards until she was once again leaning up against the wall of the alcove. The leggings, the last vestige of respectability she had been holding against herself, fell to the floor. She didn't even register it.

Anna-Maria's fingernails reached the junction of Missy's thighs and slowly continued on their journey, trailing over the outside of her panties, brushing against her hips, onto her belly, and upwards towards her breasts. Missy screwed her eyes tightly shut. Her pussy was so wet. Part of her couldn't believe what was happening to her; wanted it to stop, and wanted to be anywhere else but here. Another part, fast becoming dominant, wanted these delicious feelings to continue for ever.

As Anna-Maria's tantalising fingernails reached their apex, she shifted position and slowly stood up. The gentle scratching was replaced by a slow caress as her hands gripped Missy's waist. Anna-Maria leaned inward, her breasts pressing against her semi-willing partner. Her hands travelled sensuously around Missy's waist and dipped down into the rear of her panties to cup her ass. She tenderly kissed Missy on the neck and then breathed softly into her ear.

"I don't even know your name."

"Missy," eventually the tortured reply came.

"Do you know what I think Missy?" whispered Anna-Maria. Missy could only shake her head.

"I think you'd like me to get on my knees and lick your pussy."

Missy exhaled. A surge of lust and unfettered excitement overloaded her senses, and she didn't trust herself to speak. She was turned on beyond all belief, and the wanton language of this complete stranger only served to heighten her need. Her eyes were still tightly closed, as if somehow not seeing what was happening to her would make it less real.

"There's more to it than that though yes?" breathed Anna-Maria into her ear. "I think the thought of getting caught gets you off."

"No." Missy insisted with a murmur. She knew her denial sounded feeble.

"You were finger-fucking yourself in the middle of my store," continued Anna-Maria's soft, whispered voice in her ear. "You get off on doing it to yourself in public don't you? Well now I'm going to do it to you, and at any moment someone could catch us."

"Please." whispered Missy. She wasn't sure if she was pleading for Anna-Maria to continue or stop. Desire and horror raged through her in equal measure.

Anna-Maria sank to her knees once again, and with a swift movement, yanked Missy's panties down, in one fell swoop reducing them to a tangled ribbon of material around her thighs.

Missy reflexively reached down, and succeeded only in entwining her fingers in Anna-Maria's hair. She gasped as the Anna-Maria leaned forward and blew gently on her clit. "No, you mustn't!" she hissed.

"Yes. I must," countered Anna-Maria, and with that, she dipped forward and buried her head between Missy's legs.

Missy sucked in a shuddering breath as Anna-Maria's tongue sought out her wet pussy. Her lips formed into a perfect 'O' and she gasped and writhed as Anna-Maria probed ever inwards and lapped insistently at her slit, pausing occasionally to flick her tongue over and around her clit. Missy's fingers gripped Anna-Maria's hair tightly and she started to gyrate her hips uncontrollably. She forced her knuckles between her lips and tried in vain to smother a groan of ecstasy as first one, and then a second finger was thrust deep into her pussy. Her thighs and knees trembled as she unconsciously spread her legs as far as the ravaged panties would allow. As the hot young woman between her legs sucked and lapped at her clit, the insistent and rhythmical finger fucking she was on the receiving end of relentlessly brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She lost all sense of time and self-awareness as her body surrendered completely

Anna-Maria looked up at Missy's face and smiled as she saw the contorted expression of pleasure on it. All pretence at finesse abandoned, she started jamming her two fingers in and out of Missy's pussy as hard and as fast as she could, letting the ball of her thumb tease the ecstatic woman's clit as she did so. Missy slid downward, gasping hard, face flushed. Her legs spread wider as Anna-Maria used her free hand to lower her panties further.

"You're going to come aren't you" she said. It was a statement not a question. "You're going to come on my fingers in a store full of strangers." Her hand kept up the pace.

"Yes!" hissed Missy. "Oh God yes, I'm going to come. Please."

"I think the only thing missing now is an audience, don't you?" Anna-Maria casually asked, and with that, while redoubling her hard fingering of Missy, she reached behind, and flung the dressing room curtain open as wide as she could.

The effect on Missy was electrifying. She clamped her thighs together around Anna-Maria's hand, and with a loud groan and a shudder, descended into the white-hot fire of an intense orgasm. Both hands clamped hold of Anna Maria's wrist with a vicelike grip as she bucked and writhed on the floor of the dressing room. A deep crimson blush spread from her cleavage, up her neck and into her face as she came hard. Her pussy pulsated and spasmed and she gasped for breath as the all-consuming climax washed over and through her entire body. She quivered and shuddered on the floor as Anna-Maria's fingers firmly but slowly massaged her through the lightning bolts.

WilyFox
WilyFox
34 Followers