Missy's Sixth Video

Story Info
Missy fucks Roy & friends while husband films it.
8.2k words
4.51
93.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers

Continued from "Missy's Fifth Porno" which is in the "Loving Wives Section"

The next day neither one of us could believe we had actually gone through with it and done it again. I think part of us thought maybe that sex party thing was in our past. But now here it was, once again, an undeniable part of our life again. No longer were her former black sex partners living in another city - they were right here, just a few miles away.

Over the next few days I thought at how Missy had gone crazy with Roy, and how Roy wanted to make her pregnant, even though it couldn't happen. I had a vasectomy many years ago, and Missy stayed on the pill, not so much that she wouldn't get preggers, but it kept her periods regular. I think there may be some other benefits too, not to mention the fact that every so often there would be another man's sperm swimming around inside her womb. I remembered reading somewhere that when a man cums inside a girl that his sperm stays inside and active for several days. I looked at Melissa's tight belly over the next few days and thought of Roy's sperm deposited deep inside, still actively swimming around, looking for her egg to fertilize.

Roy left us a couple messages on our home phone, and we never had the time to call back. In the meantime, Melissa's doctor told her she should not use the pill anymore because it was making for some other problems - something about hormones and I don't try to know much about that stuff. But we knew that we had a few weeks before she planned on stopping it. So, it seemed that our wild sex life would end soon, or at least so it seemed.

A few days later, a bit of info came to light as I came home and Missy said that Roy had called again (for like the tenth time) and really wanted to get together with us soon. She told me that he would either like to come over and visit her at our home, or meet him at his place or a hotel room. He also said he could arrange for a few of his friends to fuck her if she wanted too. They were all his buddies and in his age range, late fifties, early sixties. (Missy learned that Roy was 56.) Then she blew me away when she said they had phone sex! He was telling her about how he and his friends wanted to make her a concubine for a special group of black men. He told her how they'd fuck her and keep her locked away in a special room for her intercourse with men, and she actually got off on it! I couldn't believe it! I reminded her that all fooling around from now on had to be done together so we could both enjoy it. She apologized, and I asked her for the details. When she told me how Roy breathed hard into the phone and said how he wanted to impregnate her, it reminded her of when he fucked her (Missy's Fifth Porno, in the Loving Wives section). She said she was on the bed and played with herself as he (apparently) jacked off while they talked. Roy wanted her to stop taking the pill because it would make the fuck so much hotter that way - if she actually could get pregnant. She then actually told him she was probably going to have to stop taking it, and they fantasized together about how hot it would be if he could bareback her while she would be fertile for his insemination. I couldn't believe the detail she gave me - but, Melissa knows how my mind works, and although I used to think it was me who was getting her to perform for me, I think that it sometimes is her getting me to set her up with her bizarre sexual encounters. I mean, there is no doubt that she gets off on being fucked by several black men while I watch. Of course, I had to fuck her right then and there. We agreed to discuss it later.

Later on that night we watched the video of her and Roy together and got hot about doing another nasty session with her latest black lover. We thought it would be hot to just get together one more time with Roy and a couple of his buddies. Just to add to our lust, she actually called him while I was eating her out. He told her next Monday we could all meet at his friend Torrance's house in another part of the city, but not too far away. He told her again he wanted her bareback and off the pill. She reminded him that was still on the pill, but that she would actually think about it, although she let me know that wouldn't happen. I fucked her hard again that night and we both had incredible orgasms. Geez, it's amazing how doing this kinky stuff together spices up our sex at home!

The big night came and we had left messages for Roy, but he never called back. We almost gave up when Roy finally called and gave us directions to his friend Torrance's place. When we got there, we almost didn't go in, because it was a run-down looking place. The neighborhood was kinda okay, but this place was a little messy and had a chain link fence in the front yard with a mean dog in it. We saw two guys in the garage come down the driveway when we stopped in front. One was Roy wearing jeans and a tight tank top muscle shirt and the other was wearing all black with a black stocking cap on. He knew our names, and he introduced himself as "Toad" before Roy said anything. Toad was old and his large head was his most distinguishing feature. It was a large head for his 5-8 height. His face was chiseled and a sort of brownish hue. He said the guys were inside waiting to meet her. He spoke only to her and I just let her do the talking. While she talked to Toad on the way in, Roy was massaging her shoulder. I followed them in carrying my case of cameras.

We walked through a very messy kitchen into a living room area that looked like it came from the 70s. Torrance came up and offered us a beer, which was definitely in order. I watched him disappear back into the kitchen. Torrance was the youngest of the group (53); he had a big gut with big lips to match. Very black and not so much massive as he was bulbous and solid. He was wearing yellow plaid shorts with a white shirt and a few chains around his neck. As he was in the kitchen I became aware of several things: their was a deep musky odor that penetrated the room; there was a rap-style groove music playing that I hadn't heard before -- not too loud, but with a good full sound to the speakers, wherever they were.

Torrance returned with our beers and he welcomed us to his pad. As we talked I could tell he was a bit shocked by how hot Melissa actually was. "Damn girl, you ARE hot." He turned to Roy who had settled on the couch and exclaimed "Damn, nigger, you telling the truth – this some hot shit here, damn!"

We talked to him for a while as he was looking Missy up and down. Roy seemed impatient when he said, "Damn girl! When's old Roy gonna git some 'tention?" Missy ran over and hopped sideways on his lap as he returned the sudden gesture with a light kiss on her lips as his hands explored her toned legs that stuck out from under her short skirt.

Soon Missy was making out heavily with Roy on the couch as Torrance and I talked about how I love to watch her have sex and tape it. Toad came in from the garage area and closed the door and walked into the room. Toad's jaw seemed to drop at the spectacle of Roy and Missy already locked in an embrace.

I downed my beer and lit up a smoke while I got out the camera. I turned it on and brought Missy a beer as she was giggling on top of Roy's lap. Roy said how hot she looked and how badly he wanted her. She did look hot, no doubt about that! She was wearing her hair in curls that draped around her cute face and her soft brown eyes with just a tad too much make up that made her look a bit on the trampy side. She had a short red top with some pinkish fringe that exposed her taut belly with her belly ring that had a little diamond hanging from it. Below that was a pink skirt that was very short so you could almost see her little butt cheeks if she moved just right. She had matching pink sneakers with little pink socks that had little playboy bunnies around the top. There was plenty of room to explore there, and it wasn't long before they were taking their liberties with the merchandise.

Roy had his hands on her tummy and was rubbing like she was some sort of charm. Torrance's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head! He was also beginning to touch her when Toad said they need to "take stock of the sitchkuation". I could see that Toad had a heavy ghetto-like accent, and he started to say that Missy was going to be new game they were going to play. Missy sat up and asked for a smoke. We all listened to Toad's plans for a game.

There were three guys and Missy, and so Toad said they were taking a deck of cards and were going to play high card poker. Roy asked, "If you git the high card, you can poke her?" As we found out how they work it later, each guy would draw a card, and the winner got to play with Missy alone for one minute and take one article of clothing off Missy, and have Missy do the same to them. The winner of the next hand could take one more piece of clothing off Missy and him, but he would have two minutes to make out with her. Three minutes for next winner and so on. Of course, Missy would end up naked before everyone - but the winner was the one who Missy had removed the last piece of clothing from, and he would get to fuck her first. Then runner up would be next. My heart started pounding as I realized how nasty this was going to be. The next guy to dump his load in her was going to be decided by a card game.

Everyone seemed quite amused by Toad's idea of "High Card", and I got a feeling these guys have played this game before. Missy said, "What do you think I am? A game prize?" Toad said, "yeah, you's the prize little Missy. You's da prize pussy". Missy stood up and meowed and walked up to Toad and put her arms around his waist and said "I feel I'm gettin the biggest prize" as she moved her petite hips into his bulky frame. He started nibbling her neck and feeling her ass for second, and then backed up and said, "mmmmm, let the games begin".

Missy finished her beer and came up to me and said "I feel so slutty baby, feel me, how wet I am." I reached down under her skirt and felt her panties, and she was so wet it felt as if she already had fucked them all. One of the guys lit a joint, which I rarely do, and Missy got a bourbon drink from Torrance and she took a few tokes too. The whole time all three guys were commenting on how incredibly hot she looked. Roy told them how tight her little pussy was and how he fucked her in the chair while I video taped it. Missy sat down on the old couch with a purple cover draped over it and sat back with her drink and cigarette. Everyone had sat down on the floor and Roy began arranging big black and purple furry pillows around them. The guys made sure they all had the same number of articles of clothing on. They each were wearing shorts, pants, socks, shoes, and a shirt. Torrance was shuffling a deck of cards, and Missy asked, "so how do we play this pussy prize game?" Toad gave her the rules of the game, and actually had a digital stop watch. (It turned out to belong to Torrance.) Torrance was the dealer and dealt the cards face down.

Torrance won the first round and crawled over to the couch and Toad began timing them. He kissed her on the mouth and ran his long arms up and down her legs and reached down and removed one of her sneakers. Then he spun around and lifted a black shoe up to Missy, who then obediently removed it. Time was up and they began round two. Toad won the next two rounds. Both times he stood up and sat next to her and rubbed her tits and her tummy and then kissed her neck and tummy. Missy took both his shoes off and Missy had now lost both shoes and one sock.

Torrance got round four. He also walked over and sat next to her and started right in kissing her lips and her face while his right hand was feeling her body. He took her hand and put it over his cock and he started asking her questions like, "you want this black cock in your little pussy? I'll bet you're a tight little bitch. Fuck, you smell good, bitch. Shit, I'm so ready for fuckin' you, baby." Missy got down and removed a shoe. His four minutes were up, and the next thing to go would be her top . . . and she wasn't wearing a bra.

Roy finally won round five and after she took off his shoe after he put it in her lap, he told her to sit on the edge of the couch and put her hands up as he wasted no time in grabbing the bottom of her red top and pulled it over her head, revealing her pink perky tits. All the guys commented on her breasts, but it was Roy who was able to get down and start sucking them. He knelt in front of her with both hands cupping her tits as he went back and forth licking and sucking them. He and Missy were touching each other all over as they switched to kissing and whispering stuff in each other's ears that I couldn't make out. When the five minutes was up, he sat back down on the floor with a huge erection bulging out from his pants.

Toad got the sixth round and could take off her skirt. He also knelt in front of her and had her stand up as he unbuttoned the little skirt and let it fall down to her bare feet. He started in to feeling her tits and rubbing her ass as he kissed her four-pack tight little tummy. After a few minutes of that, he had her kneel in front of him as they both, on their knees, started to French tongue kiss. I'll never forget the contrast of his large head so black smooching on Missy's soft lily-white face - exploring her young mouth with his thick tongue as he held her ass-cheeks firmly in his hands. At this point I think we all were sporting erections as Toad was kissing her and feeling her up all over.

Toad won the lucky number seven and was rubbing his palms together as he moved toward Missy and sat next to her and ordered to stand up before him with just her panties on. He wasted no time as he pulled her little white bikini panties down to her knees revealing her soft, almost downy light-brown pubic hair, which he immediately buried his mouth in as he held her ass firmly in his hands. Then he laid her back onto the pillows and moved his head down to lick her pussy as he vocally admired her pubic area: "Damn girl, look at you. Yo pussy taste good and yo body jus like a schoo girl." He slurped and licked her pussy for several minutes.

Toad stood up and took off his shirt and pants while he said "Oh shit, this is my lucky day. Come on Missy, unwrap yo prize and see ifin it's big enough for yo pussy." Toad was standing as he reached down to pull her up from the floor where she was sitting with all the articles of clothing around her.

Missy got down on her knees in front of the winner wiener and began to pull his shorts slowly down. Soon his fat cock popped out and was staring her in the face. It wasn't long, but it was fat - and it matched the rest of his black body. He had a deep scar on his large but solid belly and chubby balls that were firmly in place under his penis. Missy tentatively began to lick his scrotum and cock as Toad started moaning and moving his hips to encourage her to suck and stroke his cock. The sexual tension in the room was so high, I felt like I was going to cum at the slightest movement, so I concentrated on my camera work which had gotten a little shaky.

Toad was moaning as Missy started sucking him. He said, "Mmmmm, yeah - that's right girly - I'm gonna make you my bitch now. You's my bitch. Oh, fuck, that's good, suck my fuckin cock you little white slut. I ain't had me a little white fuck in a long time. Shit, a long time ago. Shit, I gotta fuck you now before I cum in yo mouth. Lay down on those pillows." Missy obediently did as she was told, and was surprisingly quiet as Toad went about his business. There were several large square purple furry pillows scattered about the floor and Missy laid down on her back with the pillows propping her head up slightly up and her pink tight pelvis boosted up a little higher than that. She was slowly gyrating her hips with her left hand rubbing her clit in anticipation of Toad's violation of her body. Toad stood there and was definitely breathing heavier and looked at her as he slowly stroked his fat cock. It wasn't huge, maybe 7-8 inches, but it was fat and dark black with slightly lighter, skinnier and narrower head. As he finally got down on his knees and positioned his crotch between her thighs, I moved over to behind and above Missy's head and caught the action looking down at her hips that were raised up slightly to accept Toad's tool into her body.

Toad kept this look on his squarish head like a fiendish smile and his eyeballs open wide. He had his fatty tapping on her belly and groaned and said in low deep voice, "fuck baby yo mine now, ain't ya? What you want to do, girl." He bent over and kissed her hard and square on her lips and French kissed her as he slowly fucked her tummy. Suddenly he went down to suck her right nipple and was licking her breast all over as Missy kept playing with her clit.

He sat back up and focused all his attention to the pink, swollen, and very wet lips of her pussy. Missy has very little pubic hair to begin with, but she had really trimmed those short light brown hairs down, and you could every little fold in that petite pussy.

He was rubbing up and down her inner thighs, which led to little playful interludes with or both of his thumbs probing and examining her love box. Toad began rubbing the tip of his cock into her clit. Missy started to breathe harder as it seemed he was vigorously rubbing the hole at the end of his dick right over her clit. Suddenly he just let it slip in and it went in half way and he slowly pulled it out and then fucked her to that half way point very slowly for a minute. Soon he was pushing into her harder and deeper with his left hand firmly grasping her ass and right thigh and his right hand rubbing all over her tummy that was in the process of being invaded with a fat old black penis.

Missy's tight tummy muscles were taut and looked hard as rocks as she strained to keep her legs apart and lifting her ass up to accept his love rod into the moist soft tissues inside her body.

Toad soon dropped down on top of her and he went to lick her neck and they both started moaning. Later I learned he was whispering nasty things in her ear. At one point I could hear him say, "I'm gonna cum in you so good, yes yes, gonna fill yo slutty cunt with the seed, my black seed, bitch. Oh, that feel good." He was rotating hard in her and his squat frame was curled up over her as pushed his cock in and held it there as he began to French kiss her harder and harder. Missy, who isn't really all that big on French kissing, finally reciprocated and gave him her tongue too. He began to curse and breathe harder and harder. His cursing was weird as he kept repeating words like "shit", "you fuckin slut", "little fuckin white trash bitch" etc, etc.

He whispered things in Missy's ear that he demanded she repeat back to him. "Fuck me good, Michael." (Toad's real name turned out to be Michael.) "Pump my white slutty pussy." She kept repeating his favorite lines, which he indicated he liked by increasing the power and intensity of his strokes.

He pushed himself up and over her as his pumping of her sweet meaty pussy increased. Sometimes he'd pound her and then hold it in her for a minute. But eventually he was obviously not going to last much longer. He continued to offer me a great view of the action as he held himself over her body as he fucked her. Finally a dark deep groan came from his rotund chest as his jerky thrusts culminated in a deep splattering of her cervix. With the first initial blast, he pushed deep and held it in her. Then he finished off his semen pumping with fifteen fast and furious strokes to drain the last bit of juice he had to offer.

Toad slowed down and began to kiss her as his spent penis is still buried deep. He pulled his cock out and rolled off her to her left as I and the camera moved down between her legs that were still spread with nice wad of thick cum slowly leaking out of her pretty pussy. Torrance, in the meantime, had moved down to her right side stroking his cock aimed right at her lips. It was a great show with Missy's pussy leaking thick sperm as the next penis is getting hot to do it to her again.

yesirybob
yesirybob
81 Followers