Mistake

Story Info
A cop has sex with main suspect.
961 words
4.11
13.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Lucy was in the kitchen trying desperately not to think of Nick.

"It's illegal for a guy to look like that and be single! It's Eve temping Adam...or is it a blessing in disguise...No! Don't go there remember no men they are the problem not the solution. Just dry the dishes and think of something else she ordered herself.

Frustrated with her self she went to dry a wine glass and bang it all came back. The way his fingers stroked the wine glass, how he licked the sauce off his lips and how good his butt looked in those jeans when he helped her clear the table.

"Breath just breath"

Hearing a noise behind her, she turned and there he was Mr Greek God himself. Quickly she turned back to drying muttering something about how he shouldn't be in there.

Instead of answering he stepped closer to her the shock causing her to drop the glass in the sink, before thinking she reached in cutting herself on the shards of glass,

"Ouch" Cursing she pulled her hand back.

She didn't notice Nick move till he was in front of her. Taking her hand and looking into her eyes he brought her cut finger to his lips and kissed the tip. Lucy licked her suddenly dry lips, then looking down at his mouth she started to wonder how it would feel to kiss him, then suddenly she didn't need to wonder his mouth was on hers.

Nick knew he shouldn't have gone into the kitchen but he felt drawn to the so called Lucy and he was told to keep an eye on her. She didn't look exactly like her picture she had brown short shoulder length hair instead of blond long hair but it was definitely Paige Madison the number one suspect in the 'Harris case'.

When he stepped into the kitchen it was to arrest her but when she cried out he went to her, he didn't think about repercussions till it was to late, her blood tasted sweet on his tongue then before he could think his mouth came crashing down on hers.

They were kissing it wasn't chaste it was wild, primal. Biting her lip making her mouth open which he took advantage of thrusting his tongue inside, he felt her hands on his back then she moved them to his chest, he grabbed her ass and knew she could feel his erection.

"Oh Nick" He tried to think straight but she started unzipping him and grabbed his dick.

That was all he could take, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around him he turned placing her on the kitchen table.

One hand trailing up her stomach to her ribs feeling her tremble, then he was touching her like he had wanted to do since seeing her. Twisting and palming her breasts, he wanted to see all of her, grabbing her shirt with both hands he dragged it over her head.

"Your beautiful" he said gazing at her body. With one hand on her hip he unclipped her bra letting it fall so he could see more.

"Exquisite"

Sucking her breasts each in turn while strumming his fingers down her back was making her purr.

"Nick Please I want to see you" she moaned and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Becoming impatient she ripped the rest off the shirt off grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Fuck me now" Needing no more encouragement than that Nick stood up, stripped his jeans and boxers off. Paige got off the table turned to face the table and bent over. Lifted her skirt up Nick grabbed her thong and pulled it down. Touching her outer lips before thusting a finger in he found her wet and hot.

"Your so wet do you know how turned on it makes me knowing I could just thrust into you now and your body will take me?" He said adding another finger. She tightened around his fingers, she was so close, he added another, she screamed out then taking his fingers out he was in her.

Her whole body shuddered, her hands grabbed the table edges, he started to move filling her to the hilt, starting slow then pounding into her so fast her clit was banging against the table giving her more sensations. Feeling like she was going to burst she suddenly fell over the edge again and again her whole body shaking with her release, then with a guttering cry behind her she knew Nick had found his own climax.

When they came back to earth they were both panting. Nick realising what he had just done pulled out of her and started looking for his clothes or what was left of them.

He had just had sex with a suspect, a murder suspect who kills men during sex and he's was in a kitchen with very pointy knifes.

"Fuck" Okay he needed to get dressed fast.

.

Paige still pined to the table started to straiten up, realised this was the after part of sex with a stranger, well she knew his name but everyone lied about there name I mean she was and why because...

"You need to come with me" She looked behind her at Nick he was holding out her bra and top. Quickly grabbed them she turned her back to him putting her clothes back on. When she turned back around fully dressed she saw Nick was fully clothes as well, well except the ruined shirt had she done that? She thought smiling to herself. Nick was gorgeous model hot and she just had sex with him Wow what a difference a name made...wait did he just say

"I need to go with him?"

Shit he's found me!

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers