Mistaken

Story Info
A drunk McKayla Maroney gets mistaken as a prostitute.
6.7k words
4.54
39.6k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
120 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is not real in any way, and the depiction of this celebrity is merely fantasy-based and not meant to represent her real self. These events did not happen, nor are they likely to. Likewise, minors should not read further.

*****

"McKayla!!"

The reproach-filled exclamation was probably unheard amidst the loud club music, as was the called-for girl's laugh as her friend dragged her from the dance floor.

"What?!" She shouted, despite how close she was to her friend. A big smile on her face, laughing like a loon; it was obvious McKayla was drunken.

"C'mon." Pulling McKayla away from the crowd and music so they could hear each other, the girl turned to face her friend with a frown. "What do you think you are doing there, McKayla?!"

"Me? I'm just having fun!" Her smile never leaving her face, McKayla gave a big laugh right after her answer. "What is the problem?"

"Just look at yourself!"

McKayla Rose Maroney: Olympic medalist, celebrity, and internet meme. Currently: just another pretty girl in the club. One dressed in a rather skimpy clothing, with a purple tank-top that left her midriff exposed and very small, very tight shorts that left her beautiful and athletic legs showing; she looked hot, but in a slutty way, which was only accentuated by how drunk she looked.

Unlike most, McKayla's drunken state didn't consist of tipsy walking, slurry talking, or vomiting all around the place. Rather, she seemed to stay on the 'no inhibitions' phase of drunkenness: becoming overly 'happy', even more teasing and playful than usual, even horny. In conclusion, drinking made her even more flirty than usual.

Which explains the fact she was rubbing herself on some guys at the dance floor—pretty much sandwiched between two of the strangers when her friend 'rescued' her.

"Hey girls. Quite a show you put up there, Kay."

Taking a break from filming a guest appearance in a TV series, McKayla had gone to the club to party with some of the cast. In the end the group had pretty much split up, but she was kept company by her bestfriend and her bestfriend's boyfriend, both having been in the city and agreeing to meet her up.

As soon as her friend was distracted with her boyfriend, he starting to sweet-talk her, McKayla tried to sneak away from the soon-to-be busy couple.

"Where do you think you are going?"

McKayla groaned a bit as she turned back to her friends, her escape failing.

"Look at McKayla!" Her friend said to her boyfriend. "She is drunk, we can't leave with her like that. Did you have a good look at those guys?"

"Oh, okay mom." McKayla said teasingly, butting in the conversation. "Can't I stay up late a little more? Do I really have to go to bed?"

Her friend gave a half-hearted glare, while the boyfriend chuckled.

"I'm just kidding." McKayla said, giving a more sincere smile. "Don't need to worry about me, I'm going back to the hotel as well. I'm tired."

"We can take you there." Her friend suggested, but McKayla shot her down quickly.

"Oh, c'mon. I'm not so drunk to be unable to take a taxi. I will be fine, you two still have a night to enjoy." McKayla gave a knowing smirk that made her friend blush. Taking her purse back from her friend as they went towards the club's exit. "Take good care of her."

"I will!" The guy said, winking back. Once outside the couple gave their final goodbyes, McKayla once again reassuring them she was fine and would go straight back to her hotel; they walked away to where he had parked the car, leaving McKayla's sight after turning a corner.

Giving a final wave to her friend as she looked over her shoulder before disappearing, McKayla sighed contently. She didn't lie, she was going back to her hotel anyway; the night had been fun enough, but she was tired. She wanted nothing more now than to get on a hot shower and then take a good night's sleep.

As she waited for a taxi to pass by, her purse draped over her shoulder, McKayla had her attention grabbed by a low whistle. Turning around she saw two men, teenagers it seemed, leaning against the building's wall and looking—or more like leering—at her. As soon as she turned to look at them they whistled again.

"Hey there, hottie. What you doing by yourself in here?" One of the men asked.

In her happy-drunk state, not noticing they were more than likely mistaking her for a hooker—which wasn't difficult with her attire—she smiled back at them and struck a pose; a bit on her side, looking at them over her shoulder while her hair framed her face perfectly, a hand on her hip as she arched her body to emphasize her ass and breasts.

"Are you guys talking to me?"

"Of course." One said, smirking. "The night been good so far?"

"Oh, I have the feeling it will become even better in a while." The other said as well.

"It has been just fine, thanks." McKayla said, smiling seductively. She slowly moved her hand upwards from her hip, moving along her sides seductively before reaching her head, whipping her hair seductively. "And yes, it certainly will."

As the two men's smirks intensified, and one of them pushed away from the wall, McKayla was—unknowingly—saved by the timely arrival of the yellow, single-streaked car. As soon as she saw it coming she waved it down.

When the car stopped in front of her, she turned back to the two men and blew them a kiss. "Well, see you later maybe."

The men made a brief motion to go after her, but when she opened the door to the cab they stopped, their smirks disappearing. McKayla paid no attention to it as she got in the taxi and closed the door, giving a sigh and yawn as she got confortable in the seat.

"To the Fenix, please."

"The Fenix?!"

McKayla startled with the voice, as it did not come from the driver. Opening her eyes, she saw there was another man along with her on the car's backseat.

"Oh, didn't notice there was someone else here." McKayla said, moving to leave the car. She was stopped by yet another voice—yet again, not from the driver.

"Hey, no problem there, girl. We are all together." This one was from the passenger's seat on the front. With the driver, it made three men in the car with her—yet she didn't mind it.

"Oh, okay. You guys going to the Fenix as well?"

"Well..." Said the guy at her side. "I don't know if you are a regular there, but the Fenix is a bit too costly for us."

McKayla nodded. The Fenix Hotel was a big, four/five-star hotel the studio had managed to set her on; it wasn't accessible by many.

"I know, it is very high-profile and all. I myself only spent a single night there." She laughed a bit. "I can't say I don't like the luxury. But I've got nothing against a smaller thing either."

The men hummed an agreement, and the man at her side moved closer to her. "Cool then. My name is James, these are Tom and Andrew." He pointed at the other passenger and the driver, respectively. "And your name is...?"

"McKayla". The gymnast answered, snickering and smiling cutely at him. The thought that she was being too careless, sharing the 'cab' with those guys and being so open to them, briefly crossed her mind before being suppressed by the alcohol talking.

James moved closer, and she took a better look at him. He was young, about her age if she had to guess; clean shaved but with a short messy hair, a plain button-up shirt with the top buttons undone that showed her he was at least fit. Overall, he was enough to interest the gymnast.

"McKayla, eh? That is not a very common name."

"I'm not a very common girl, either." She answered back, bringing a hand to push her hair back as she smiled flirtingly at him.

"I can see you aren't."

The two of them kept talking for a while, flirting with each other as the men in the front kept quiet. McKayla could barely tell if the car was moving or not, and certainly did not pay attention where they were going; she was far too occupied. He had certainly grabbed her interest, and was beating her in her own flirting game.

McKayla shivered a bit and closed her eyes as his hand moved to and started caressing her thigh. She felt—or rather, knew—there was something wrong with this whole situation, that she should feel ashamed or indignant at his action and push him away, but she didn't. She liked it, liked his fingers moving rather softly against her thigh and down her leg, almost wishing he would move higher...

"Hhhmm..."

The soft moan that escaped her lips made her eyes open wide again and to look at James. He looked up as well, smirking cockily as his hand started squeezing her thigh.

"The night been good so far, McKayla?"

The way he pronounced her name made the hair on the back of the gymnast's neck stand in excitement. By now she was completely putty in his hands, not caring a bit for how she didn't know these guys at all.

"Y-Yes..." She said, trying to smirk back at him. He chuckled before placing his other hand on her other thigh, now caressing and groping both thighs; unconsciously, McKayla started to turn on her seat towards him to give better access.

"It is about to get even better."

In a quick movement James grabbed at her legs and pulled them towards him, making McKayla squeal as she slid down the backseat and ended up lying down on her back on it. Before she could react he laid down over her, his head going to the crook of her neck as he started attacking the milky white skin with his mouth; one of his hand kept on her thigh, pulling it up to make her drape a leg around him, while his other hand went up her toned belly.

"Oh my God..."

McKayla knew she should be screaming rape, trying to push him off and get out of the car as quickly as possible, but she couldn't. She was loving it! She could try and blame the alcohol on it, but at the time she didn't feel like blaming anything; she felt wet, horny, and she loved the loving ministrations the good-looking man was giving her. She knew she would let him fuck her brains out, and she couldn't care less—she wanted it.

McKayla's hands moved to the back of his head, pulling him against her as he continued to suck and nip at her neck, one hand groping her thigh while the other teased the underside of her small but sensitive boob. She pulled at his hair, making him raise his head a bit as she looked down; their eyes meeting in matching lust, she didn't hesitate to lean in and kiss him.

The kiss was surprisingly gentle considering how passion/lust/alcohol-filled they were. Their lips stood pressed together only briefly before opening up, his tongue invading her mouth as she welcomed and sucked him in, wrestling him with her own tongue as their kiss turned more passionate and hot. McKayla ended moaning in his mouth as he pressed his body against her, his tent pressing firmly against her mound and almost dry-humping her right there.

"Damn, you are kissing her? Do you even know where her mouth was a while ago?" The other passenger—Tom—commented, chuckling as he looked back and saw the scene.

James seemed to pay no attention as he continued making out with the girl who now submissively let him control the kiss as he also rubbed her breast under her shirt. His hand on her thigh moved higher to her ass and he hastily tried to pull her shorts. McKayla gasped in his mouth as his other hand also left her chest and went down to where their crotches met, helping tug at it.

"AAAHH!!" McKayla squealed, almost laughed, as James got up; he sat back, grabbed her shorts and tugged them hard, managing to lower then a bit but also pulling McKayla's body along with it. She giggled as she stopped him: winking teasingly at him, she eased the shorts down her legs, making sure to draw his eyes down her tight, athletic body.

James's eyes shone at the sight of the girl's semi-naked body: her already small top bunched up and showing her breasts, her outstanding legs free, only her purple panties truly covering her properly.

Seeing the boy was too entranced, McKayla sat up as well and snaked her hands towards his belt. He almost jumped as he finally felt her hand caress his covered cock once finished with the belt, teasingly pulling down the zipper and going inside. He groaned before moving to help her, pulling down his garments so his cock sprung to action, already hard.

McKayla licked her lips as her hands moved to it, starting to softly jerk him.

"Seriously, man? I cleaned the car a couple days ago, if you motherfucker stain it again..." Andrew—the driver—warned, speaking for the first time since McKayla got in the car.

"Don't worry." McKayla said, her voice sultry. "I will make sure not to spill it on the car."

The reminder that there was an audience to her and James's show seemed to spur the slut in her rather than make her shy away; still jerking him she pushed him back so he was sitting against the door and moved to her fours. Looking up to give him a teasing smile and wink, she dipped her head down and gave a small kiss on the tip before letting her tongue out, caressing and circling the sensitive head while her fingers continued to stimulate the shaft.

James groaned as he leaned back and relaxed, letting the girl do her work. Now laying on her belly, McKayla keenly licked along his cock while simultaneously teasing her fingers along it; licking her way down, she caught one of his balls on her mouth and hungrily sucked on it, her face hollowing slightly and letting a wet plop when letting it go.

As her tongue climbed its way back up the rod, McKayla moved her hair back before closing her lips around the crown. James had enough control not to jerk forward as he felt her start to suck him, looking on to see her head move lower and lower, taking more of his cock inside as he could feel her lips and tongue pleasure him.

If James or the others had any doubts she was a slut, it was gone in that moment.

She continued to tease his cock with small sucks and bobs, her eyes alternating between close and wide openly looking at him. As James had his eyes fixed on the dirty act, he buckled forward, almost jumping as he felt her tongue make a quick move against his cockhead's slit.

"Easy." She said, laughing a bit as she let the hard cock plop out of her mouth. "Don't need to worry, I won't bite. Unless you want me to." She finished with a smirk.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as she went down again to lick his balls. With a hand on her hair, he pulled her face closer and held her there for a while, the upright and wet shaft pressing against it.

"Let me get this more comfortable." She said, licking up his shaft again before taking the crown in her mouth. One of her hands guided his back to her hair, giving him permission to control the pace; as soon as her mouth was going down and taking his cock in, he began to guide her head further down and stopped her from pulling back.

Her face would dip lower and lower before coming back up, soon going faster and setting a bobbing pace. His moaning and groaning gave her incentive and showed he was liking it, not that she needed it to tell: just from the way his hands tightened on her hair, pushing and pulling with more strength, it was obvious he was going crazy with it.

"Hhmmm!!" McKayla gave a small moan and almost jumped, stopped only by his hand on her head, as she felt something against her butt. She didn't need to turn around—nor could she—to know one of the men in front—hopefully not the driver—was now fondling her small, tight ass. It only spurred her on, as she took in James' cock more and more deeply in her mouth, reaching all the way to her throat; the added tightness of the passage made James groan and start bucking up.

Soon, the position had changed: McKayla stood on her knees on the car's floor, her head bobbing weakly against the thrusting cock as she pleasured the man to his breaking point, his hand continuing to grip her hair to keep her in place while one someone from the front groped her ass. As James thrusts became erratic, his hands let go of her hair; as such, she doubled her ministrations as she set a fast and strong brutal pace against his rod, almost slamming her face down on him and feeling the uncommon taste become stronger as she eventually achieved her goal.

"I'm cumming!"

McKayla was overwhelmed as the cock started to twitch and empty its content in her mouth; holding it with a hand, she kept the crown past her lips as she drank from it, making sure to keep her promise and not let a drop fall off on the car.

"Fuck yeah." James said, trying to calm his breathing. "You are such a good slut..."

McKayla smiled up at him, opening her mouth to show him his cum in her mouth. She made a show to play the cum around with her tongue, almost gargling on it, before swallowing. She then sexily crawled over James body, sitting on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "So, what now big guy?"

"Now we are here."

McKayla looked around in surprise, only now noticing the car had stopped. The door opened and the man who had been driving—Andrew, she remembered—pulled her out. She then noticed the car was in a motel's parking slot; she didn't have time to ask anything as James came from behind her, urging her forward.

Laughing drunkenly, she followed the men towards one of the rooms; not even minding the fact she was walking around almost naked.

James, Tom and Andrew never felt themselves very lucky. As such, as they set off to get wasted that night, they didn't even expect to score a girl.

Yet here they were, all three naked on a motel room with one of the hottest and sluttiest girls they had ever met. They had picked her off at the street, thinking her just a common hooker at first; as they—James—talked her up, they had 'realized' she was more. A common hooker wouldn't meet clients on the Fenix.

This girl was a high-class escort, at the very least.

And yet here she was, with the three 'common' guys on a 'common' motel; naked as sin in the middle of the big bed, a hand between her legs as she masturbated unashamedly while the equally naked trio feasted on the sight, slightly jerking themselves.

"So, you guys brought me here just to Andrew off?" She said, her voice an innocently sexy tone to it. "Seriously? James, I thought you would at least repay the favor..." She said with a tone of mock disappointment.

That did it for the younger of the group. Looking at his friends, he climbed on the bed and crawled over to McKayla; the gymnast opened her legs wide, showcasing her beautifully shaved cunt as her fingers moved in and out, in and out...

"Oh, fuck it!"

While her attention was on her 'lover', she didn't notice as the oldest of the group moved around the bed. Tom, a more burly man with shaved head, pulled her back so she was with her back on the bed before dragging her by her arms till she had her head dangling over the bed's edge.

The drunken girl laughed all the way as her body was dragged across the bed, and squealed happily as his cock appeared upside-down once she was on the edge.

"That's right. Everybody loves it a bit rough, uh?" She said, licking her lips. "You gonna face-fuck me? You want to do that?"

"Not as much as you want it." Tom said, raising his leg to place a foot on the bed and letting his cock hang right above her face. "C'mon, be a good whore and suck it!"

McKayla didn't need more incentive. Moving her face she placed her lips around his crown, licking her tongue around it. Seeing she was compliant, Tom didn't even hesitate as he brought his hips down on her face, shoving his meat deep into her mouth; though she got used to it, the surprise at first made McKayla immediately gag.

"Shhh, you can take it. You are a big girl." Tom said, though he moved back a bit. As McKayla managed to breathe again, a bit of spit running past the corner of her lips, she braced herself as the man thrust into her mouth again.

tevok
tevok
120 Followers
12