Mistaken Affair Ch. 2

Story Info
His problem increase as Stan applies pressure.
2.6k words
4.22
65.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Carol and half smiled. She seemed to smile back.

"Look, Carol, this is all getting just –"

"Shhhh! If Stan hears you we'll both be for it. Just keep doing what you're told and everything will be fine."

At this moment Stan walked into the kitchen and laughed at me, my now shrivelled cock still cradled in my hand. He then sat on one of the kitchen chairs and stared at me for a few minutes. I felt very uncomfortable but didn't dare let go of myself in case it angered him.

"Carol," he finally spoke. "Make him hard, there's a doll. And you can start wanking again while I talk."

Carol came over and started to play with me, stretching my balls, rolling the head of my cock between her fingers. I was quickly hard again and she left me to pump myself. Somehow this felt worse than in front of the teenager.

"I had a phone call this morning, from an old business associate," Stan started. "He's coming into town next weekend and wants some easy sex. Normally I'd just hire a hooker for him but then I had a better idea. Well, actually, Carol had a better idea." They exchanged a secret smile. "We figured it would be nice if Jackie did the honours."

I stopped mid-stroke. I couldn't believe what Stan had just said. Or what Carol had instigated.

"I didn't say stop."

Stan stood up and walked towards me. I started pumping again, feverishly, my hand a blur but it was all too little, too late. Stan punched me hard in the stomach and I fell into a heap on the floor. He stared down at me then he undid his fly, took out his cock and pissed on my face. The hot urine splashed all over my face and neck. He managed to get a lot of it in my mouth and I felt myself gagging. Finally he finished and, after putting himself away, sat back down.

"It's up to you to convince her it's a good idea," Stan continued as if nothing had happened. "But she has to agree to it. You have until Saturday week. I will give you more details later but there are a few things you must do. He will wear a condom when he fucks your wife. When he has finished he will give it to you. You are to put it on yourself and, once he's gone, fuck her as well. When you have finished, you must come straight over here wearing nothing but the condom. Is that clear?" I grunted through my pain. He poked me with his foot. "IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes," I strained.

"Good. Now clean up that piss, with your tongue first, then finish with the mop. And after that I'm going to fuck your face again." He left the room.

Painfully I started licking the floor, my arse in the air, my face in his piss. I was totally degraded. I didn't feel I could get any lower. I still licked the floor clean though. And then I mopped it. The kitchen floor gleamed when I'd finished.

When I'd finished Carol led me into the living room. Stan was sitting watching the tv in his boxers, a beer in his hand. He waved me over, pulled me to the floor in front of him and took his cock out. I open my mouth and started sucking him off. He was hard and hot, his circumcised head felt huge between my lips as he started to buck. He was fucking my mouth harder with each stroke, desperate to come. Suddenly he pushed my head away and started pulling himself, faster and faster. I played with his balls, softly squeezing them. Then suddenly his cock was once more in my mouth and his hands were either side of my head. He pulled me up and down on him, fucking me with a mad frenzy. Then he came with a loud growl his cream squirting into my mouth, down my throat, his cock getting harder, like steel, before starting to subside. I sucked him dry, licking him clean.

"Ahhhh," he grunted in pleasure as his cock shrunk in my mouth. "One more thing. I'm going to give you a digital camera and electronic motion detector. I want you to set them up in your house. I want you to get me some pictures of your daughter without her knowing. Her bedroom is probably the best bet but the bathroom may work as well." He then reached down and forced his index finger into my mouth, between my lips. He started to push it in and out.

"Purse your lips," he said as he laughed at me. "You can have the camera until Saturday week, when you can bring it with you. Make sure you examine the pictures because I'll be testing you on them. Is everything clear?" I nodded, his finger still between my lips. "Any problems?" I blinked back the tears but shook my head, totally defeated. "Good. Now as a sign of good faith, I want you to lick my arsehole."

He stood up, dropped his boxers and bent over. I shuffled behind him, leant forward, parted his cheeks and took a furtive lick of his smelly hole. But he was ready for me and backed onto my mouth, rubbing himself on my face. He then stood up, pulled his boxers back on and sat down.

"Go on," he said, "Fuck off. Carol, give him the camera."

I stood up and Carol handed me a box containing the camera and detector. I rushed into the back garden and was sick down a drain. I heaved up everything in my stomach. I felt like a piece of garbage. I felt less than human. Part of me wanted to tell Jackie, get it all out in the open but I knew what would happen. I knew I'd never see my daughter again. I'd be reduced to a nothing. Jackie was everything to me and I couldn't loose her.

I slowly got back to my feet and walked to the car. I was about to get in when I caught a smell of myself; stale piss and vomit. I went back to the drain, turned the hose on and washed myself down in the freezing water.

Eventually I sat in the car, naked and shivering, and I drove home slowly. I stopped a block from the house and got dressed, steeling myself for the tasks ahead. The guy having sex with Jackie wouldn't be too big a hurdle, I thought. We'd discussed having someone else join in for a while and I figured I could convince her she'd want it to happen for real. She was never keen on another woman but I think she'd be fine with another guy. The photographs of Sally were another matter. I could no doubt hide the camera in the bathroom without being found out. I could probably manage to get some good shots but could I look at them? The thought made me wince. If I'd had anything left in my stomach I think I'd have lost it then.

I drove the final block home and back to normalcy again. Jackie met me at the door, concerned at my shivering and Sally gave a spirited hello from the kitchen. All normal happy home stuff. I went upstairs to shower and change.

That night in bed Jackie was licking my nipples and gently caressing my cock when I broached the subject.

"Jax, I had a thought today."

"Mmm?"

"Would you like to have sex with another guy?" She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, her hand still holding my cock but not moving.

"What do you mean?"

"It just got me hot today. I was thinking about watching you and…I don't know, some other guy. I got really hot thinking about it. What do you think?" Her hand was once more playing with my cock.

"How hot does it get you, baby?" She started to masturbate me with long tight strokes.

"Oh, yeah, that hot! Oh God, yes, if only you would. Oh Christ…" She replaced her hand with her mouth and I was in heaven.

After a while she stopped and we kissed, her hand still pumping me. She rose up above me and lowered herself onto my cock, slowly wrapping herself round me. She started moving up and down slowly as I rubbed her big brown nipples, pinching them between my fingers.

"And it wouldn't bother you, baby?" She suddenly asked.

"No way…no way…no –" and I exploded inside her. It was all too early but the excitement had taken over and I looked away from her.

"That hot, eh?" She said as my come started leaking onto my lap. "Boy, he'd better last a bit longer, that's all I can say!" Disgusted she moved off me and went into the bathroom. When she came back I pretended to be asleep and I sobbed as I heard her masturbating herself, trying not to disturb me but equally uncaring.

The next day I set the camera up in an air vent in the loft. It was in a corner of the bathroom looking down into the shower. A perfect angle. The camera was connected to the motion detector. I set it up and left it. Not long afterwards I heard Sally going into the bathroom. I felt guilty as hell and could not look at her for the rest of the day.

That night Sally was at a friend's place so we had a few drinks over a romantic dinner. Jackie always gets randy when she's had a few drinks. She was chatting away about her day when suddenly she stopped and just stared at me. She then smiled.

"I've been thinking about your suggestion, honey. About the other guy?" I nodded, "And I want to do it. But there's a condition."

"What?" I tried not to be too concerned.

"It has to be a stranger and someone I'll never see again. Is that possible?" I sat and thought about it then smiled, and slowly nodded. "Who?"

"A client. He's in town next weekend. I could line him up. I have no idea what he looks like or anything but if you like I can –"

"Yes." She gasped "Definitely."

Then she was on me, ripping my clothes off and mauling me on the kitchen floor. This time she very expertly kept me from coming with a glorious slow fuck while I played with her nipples and clitoris. She moaned in ecstasy and eventually I exploded into her. We collapsed and almost dozed off when we heard Sally coming in the front door. We giggled and quickly tidied ourselves up as best we could. It all felt so normal.

The next day I found myself alone in the house while Jackie and Sally went off shopping. I headed straight for the loft and checked the camera's results. The camera had been set to take a picture every 2 minutes after detecting movement and there were lots of shots, all showing my daughter. Firstly going to the toilet then undressing then showering. I looked at each one, glad they had worked so I wouldn't have to do it again but miserable about spying on her. I packed everything up and locked it away in my car, ready for the following Saturday.

When Sally arrived home alone about two hours later I was dozing on the lounge.

"Dad?" She shook me awake, "Dad?"

"Huh? Yeah, what? Oh, Sally, hi," I looked around, dopey, "Where's your mum?"

"Still shopping. Said something about an outfit for next Saturday. This guy was at the front door and he gave me this. Said it was yours. You left it at his place or something." She handed me a brown envelope with my name on the front. "Told me I might find it interesting."

"What guy?" She shrugged.

"Never seen him before. Seemed nice enough tho. Big guy, going bald but in pretty good shape. What is it, dad?" I had gone pale. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Is that all he said?" She nodded. "Ok, fine."

"Well, aren't you going to open it? It might be important." I didn't want to look at her because I knew what was in the envelope. It would be her panties and Stan would have put a note in with them. He wanted me to open it with her there.

"No, it's ok. Just some work stuff."

"But he told me to look as well, dad," she insisted.

Then she suddenly grabbed the envelope and ran across the room with it, giggling as I tried to grab her. She looked at me, a cheeky glint in her eye and then ripped open the envelope. She looked into it, her expression changing to one of confusion and she pulled out her pink panties. She held them up at me.

"Are these mine?"

"I don't know. I thought it was going to be something else. I mean…who was this guy?" I suddenly started putting on the act of an outraged father, reaching forward and trying to grab the panties but she held them fast.

"Wait, there's a note in here. And something else." She rummaged around inside.

"Sally, you'd better give it to me. It's probably some pervert who's been stealing from the washing line –" I suddenly stopped as Sally held up a photograph. It was the one of me masturbating into Deb's face. It was a head and shoulders of the girl so you couldn't see the face of the man, only his lower half. Sally pulled a face.

"This is way gross, dad! But I know this girl. She goes to school with me. And that –" She suddenly stopped talking, staring hard at the picture. She lowered the photo and looked at me. "This is you, isn't it, dad?"

"Don't be silly, honey, of course not. Just screw it up and –"

"This is your hand, dad, I know it is." She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, held it up, compared it with the photograph. "See? It is your hand. What is this all about, dad?"

"Honey, I had no choice. Please, believe me. I had to do it." Tears were starting to roll down my cheeks as I reached out for her but she backed away. "He was going to ruin everything. Us, our family, unless I did what he said. Please, honey, you gotta believe me!"

Sally just stood and stared at me. I cowered, defeated and realised this was not what I wanted. To hell with Stan's threats, I was going to tell Jackie and finish it all.

"Daddy. I guess you don't want mum to know about this, do you?" Sally's voice stopped my thoughts and I looked up at her. She was staring at her shoes. "I know she'd freak. We don't want that to happen, do we?" I suddenly smiled, grab hold of her and squeezed her tightly to me.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea how glad I am. Honestly, I didn't want any of it to happen. It just…well, did." I laughed lightly.

"And you'd only have to do it for me, wouldn't you, daddy." I stopped my hugging and stepped away from her. I looked at her but her eyes were still staring at the floor. "We can treat it like sex education. Can't we?"

"Sorry, Sally, I'm not…" I couldn't speak properly.

"Why don't you get undressed, daddy, and show me like you showed Debbie.