Mistaken Affair Ch. 4

Story Info
Sally pushes daddy further as Saturday approaches.
2.5k words
4.12
75.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Sally's hand was clean she sat on the bed next to me and casually played with my soft cock. Kirsty just watched as my daughter tried to get me hard again. Nothing was happening and Sally soon got discouraged.

"Come on, dad!" she spat. "Get hard again!" She was roughly pulling me, hurting me.

"I can't, Sally. It's too soon. Stop, please, it hurts." I begged.

She stopped then, just holding me. Kirsty whispered something in her ear and they both started laughing. Sally jumped up and went to the chest of drawers. She took out some of my wife's underwear, panties, a bra. They laughed again as they threw them at me.

"Put them on, daddy. If you can't be a man for us, I guess you'll have to be a girl!"

I got off the bed and started to put my wife's panties on, pushing myself into them. I stood before them feeling ridiculous. My daughter just pointed at the bra. I pulled it round my chest and fastened it. I felt stupid standing before these two girls.

"I need a piss, Sally," said Kirsty, suddenly.

"You heard her, daddy. Come on." She pushed me into the bathroom. "Take Mummy's things off and lie in the bath."

"I don't think I can do that, Sally!" protested Kirsty.

"Sure you can. Just crouch over him. See how good your aim is!" They both laughed hysterically as, naked once more, I climbed into the bath.

Kirsty pulled her panties down and climbed onto the sides of the bath, her pussy over my head. I tried not to look at her but it was impossible. She was straining to go. Sally was egging her on, telling her to drench me. Then suddenly it came. Her piss hit my chin, my face. In my mouth. I managed to close my eyes in time as it strayed over my forehead. Then she stopped. They were still laughing.

"My turn," announced Sally and she took Kirsty's place over my face. I kept my eyes tightly closed, not wanting to see my daughter's cunt. Her piss was hot and salty. I swallowed a lot of it, feeling sick. When she'd finished she climbed down, pulling her panties back up. "That's better. I think you'd better wash now daddy."

"Ah, let me!" shouted Kirsty "I wanna wash him! Can I, please Sally?"

"Sure, no problem, if you want to. Daddy, up and under the shower with you."

I got to my feet and stood by the shower head. We have a detachable, Victorian type shower which connects to the bath taps. Kirsty quickly stripped to the waist and turned the water on. I tried to keep my eyes off her budding breasts and small, flat nipples. When she was happy with the water temperature, she started hosing me down. That's what it felt like. I felt like an animal that was being cleaned off. She soaked me all over and then started soaping me up. Sally watched everything, a slight smile on her face. When Kirsty soaped my crotch my cock immediately got hard. Even though she was very rough, my excitement did not vanish. She spent a long time rubbing the soap into my cock. Pulling it back and forth, stretching the foreskin out then pushing it way back.

"Oh, I see! So you get hard for Kirsty, daddy, but not for me! I think that means you're going to get punished! Rinse the soap off, Kirsty, we've got to go out soon."

Kirsty quickly washed the soap away then after a final squeeze of my swollen cock, she turned the water off and left the bathroom. Sally walked up to me and grabbed my balls tightly. She looked into my eyes. She didn't look like my little innocent daughter any more.

"Did Kirsty's little titties excite you, daddy? Is that what did it? If I show you mine will it keep you hard?" She laughed and tightened her grip. "We've got to go out but there's someone coming round to see you soon. He has a key and wants you to be dressed in mummy's undies and lying face down on the bed when he gets here. There's nothing for you to do but wait." She gave my balls a twist then let go. She noticed I was still hard and smiled. "That's better, daddy!"

She grabbed my cock and started pumping it slowly, her other hand juggling my balls.

"Sally!" Kirsty's voice sounded panicky. "A car's pulling up outside! We gotta go."

"OK!," Sally shouted and, still pumping me looked into my eyes. "And mummy wanted you to save all your come for her, didn't she. Pity, cause I want it too!"

She laughed, let me go and ran from the room.

I stood, ashamed, my balls aching, my cock straining. I heard voices downstairs and quickly dressed once more in my wife's underwear and jumped onto the bed, face down. I waited. I heard the front door open then close. I heard footsteps on the stairs, slowly, deliberately. Then nothing.

Suddenly I felt a hand on the small of my back, kneading the flesh. Then another hand took hold of the back of the panties and ripped them up, away from me. The material started to rip. The hand shredded them then let the bits fall back onto me. Then something penetrated my hole. It felt too big to be a finger. It was cold, hard and it hurt. The object was pushed in and out of me then removed. I was crying pathetically.

The hand on my back was removed then a weight was on me and a cock started to enter my widened hole. A few thrusts and he was in, pushing, straining. My balls were being squashed against the bed every time he thrust into me. Then with a loud gasp he came inside me. I could feel him squirt, feel his come as it warmed me from within. He pumped a couple more times then pulled out. I felt him wipe his cock on the remnants of my wife's panties. I heard him pull his fly up. Then nothing.

Eventually I heard his feet on the stairs again then front door open, then close. I lay there crying softly, feeling completely abused. I had no idea who this man was and I could feel his come start to seep out of me, between my legs. I slipped off the bed and moved into the bathroom. I showered for a long time.

By the time my wife got home I felt almost clean. I had bundled up her panties and thrown them away. I had changed the sheets on the bed and generally tidied up. I greeted her like nothing had happened.

"How was your day?" I asked over dinner.

"Good, good. The usual. But kept thinking about…you know…and…well, I'm ashamed to say but…I just keep getting hot!" She was blushing, not quite looking at me. "Are you sure you're ok with this, hun? I feel really guilty about enjoying the idea so much."

"Can't back out now. I've lined him up. He'll be here tomorrow night. And I'm just as horny thinking about it." My wife giggled and rubbed my already swollen crotch.

"Not til tomorrow big fella! Remember!" She squeezed again.

After dinner she went to bed and I sat watching some television, waiting for Sally to get home, hard at the prospect. I was trying to understand why I was so turned on by the degradation my daughter had subjected me to. I couldn't but I knew I needed more. Then the phone rang. I grabbed it quickly. It was Stan.

"Did you like your visitor today, boy?" he said. "He was pleased with your performance. At least that's what he told me."

"Who was he?"

"No-one you need to know. Just remember to be good to him when he comes round again. He can get pretty mean if you piss him off!" Stan laughed. "I'm sitting out the front in my car. Come and give me a blow job, boy." He hung up.

I went outside, quietly. His car was at the end of the drive. I climbed into the passenger side. His cock was out and hard. I lowered my head and started licking him. His hand was on the back of my head, pushing me down. I heard a giggle from the back seat. I tried to lift my head but Stan held fast.

"Just keep going, boy, it's feeling pretty damn good! Never mind the girls, they're enjoying the show! Ain't ya girls?"

"Sure thing," said my daughter. "Enjoying yourself, daddy?"

"Looks good from here," said Kirsty and the both giggled again.

Stan was bucking into my mouth, thrusting, stretching my lips. Then he came, filling my mouth with his come. I spattered a bit, almost choking but managed to swallow it all. I then licked him clean.

"Undress," Stan ordered after I'd put his cock away. I slowly stripped off in the car, handing my clothes to Sally's waiting hand in the back. "Now out!" I got out of the car, naked, under a street light. "Run for the door!" He yelled and I sprinted up the path, hearing their mocking laughter behind me as I pulled open the front door and fell into the house. I heard the car pull away and Sally walking up the path.

"Shh, daddy, we don't want to wake mummy, do we?" she whispered as she threw my clothes at me.

She took hold of my cock and started squeezing it, pulling on it, making me hard. Her other hand was around my balls and I waited for the pain. She leant close to my ear and spoke softly.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy. I want you to fuck me tonight. Let's go for a drive, daddy. So we don't wake mum."

"Sally, I can't…you don't know what…I can't." She looked down at my erection, strong and hard in her hand.

"I think you can, daddy, and I think you will. Come on." She led me out of the house, pulling me by the cock.

We got into the car and I drove to a park nearby. On the way Sally kept up a constant squeezing of my cock, keeping me hard. When I stopped the engine she got out of the car and opened my door, dragging me out with her. She pulled off her jeans and her panties. She laid back on the hood of the car, spreading her legs and crooked a finger at me.

"Mouth first, daddy. Get me nice and ready for your cock."

I looked around but there was no-one to be seen. I lowered my head and started licking at Sally's young cunt. She tasted nice and fresh, hot and sweet. Her tiny hole was tender and new. I made her as wet as I could. She pulled my head from between her legs. She pulled my cock towards her hole.

"Take it easy, daddy, I don't want it to hurt too much."

I pushed in gently, ever so slowly, carefully. Even so she grimaced, squeezed her legs around me as I entered her. She almost cried out as I pulled out a little then back in, getting deeper, then again. I gradually built up a rhythm and her grimace vanished as she too started to enjoy it. She was very tight and I found it hard to stop from coming almost straight away. I could feel it starting and through gritted teeth I told her. She suddenly pushed me off, my cock bobbing helplessly in front of me. I started to come, spurting onto the hood of the car. I grabbed myself and finished the job, squirting a little more on the metal between my daughter's legs. She just lay there and watched.

"Good boy. You are a very good boy," she said, "One day, maybe, I'll let you come in me, but you don't deserve it yet." She slid off the car and handed me her panties and jeans. "Put these on me, daddy."

I dressed my daughter then sat back in the car, still naked, my useless cock now flaccid and pathetic. Sally played with it a bit but eventually grew tired and slapped it away. We drove home in silence.

The next day Jackie was up before me, pottering round the house. Sally had gone over to Kirsty's. She had told me she would be going the night before, with a wink, so we could have the house to ourselves. The rest of the day was all expectation. Jackie was on edge and I was caught between disgust and excitement. Eventually it was time to get ready. Jackie showered and shaved and slowly got dressed. She looked like a total slut and was flushed. We waited in the lounge, a drink each.

He arrived at 6.30. He was an ordinary looking guy in a suit. He put his briefcase down at the front door as I let him in.

"You the husband?" he grunted at me.

"Yes," I extended my hand but he ignored it.

"What's her name?"

"Jackie, her name is Jackie."

He walked into the lounge and Jackie stood up, looking suddenly nervous. He went to her and took her in his arms, taking her glass from her and putting it on the coffee table. He stroked her face and then started kissing her, slowly, sensuously. Jackie started to respond, her hands on his back, her legs moving slightly. He started pulling her skirt up, exposing her thighs, her bottom. His hands explored her naked flesh, moving over her body. He stopped kissing and stepped back a little, feasting his eyes on her. He reached out, popped a button on her blouse, then another. After the third, it was completely open, exposing her breasts. He tweaked her nipples, making them hard. He then reached down and grabbed her between the legs. Jackie's face went red as he roughly rubbed her in his hand. Eventually she started rocking on it, rubbing herself on him.

He stopped, stepped back and started to undress. Jackie fell to her knees as his trousers fell and clawed at his boxers. His cock was ready, her mouth was open. She started sucking him as he finished undressing. My cock was straining in my trousers but I could not do a thing. I knew I had to wait my turn.

He laid her on the ground, slipped a condom onto his wet cock and entered her easily. He was quickly thrusting into her, grunting in her face. Jackie was also making soft noises as he plunged into her. When he came is was very noisy. He made a low growling noise in the back of his throat then shook all over. He laid on top of her for a short while, kissing her gently, then he stood up. He took the condom off and handed it to me. He got dressed and left the house. I vaguely heard him go as I slipped the condom onto my own erection and slipped easily into my wife who had not moved. I came very quickly, stood up and ran from the house.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard Jackie's voice but I knew I couldn't stop. I had to get to Stan's quickly or I'd never get there at all. The condom felt awful.