Mistaken Identity

Story Info
His wife's fantasy but not his wife.
3.2k words
4.4
88.7k
105

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something about a pair of nice tits that, even in picture form, could turn a day around.

David smiled to himself, alone in the office, as he zoomed in on the latest picture his wife had sent through. He couldn't remember the last time anything had made him smile while he'd worked after hours. But the sight of Melissa's pale white breasts in all their uncovered glory was enough to turn his mood around. He intentionally pinched the screen right over each rose pink nipple, imagining those perfect gumdrops against his hands.

Like what you see? The caption read.

Hell. Fucking. Yes. He wrote back.

She had been teasing him like this all day. Parading around the house in varying stages of undress, obviously enjoying her day off. At one point she was in the living room, showing him her jean clad ass bent over the sofa. Later on she sent one of herself propped on the kitchen island, legs spread, wearing only a lacy, red nightgown and matching panties. The trend continued, with her showing off a little bit more each time before this final picture had come through. Melissa was on their bed, the top half of her body completely exposed to him. Her flame red hair was spread out across black sheets like a halo and her matching lips were extra pouty. Emerald green eyes stared up at him with an expectant expression.

His phone buzzed again and his mouth dropped open.

Come home soon, we miss you. And the picture attached was of spread pussy, fingers on either side holding open glistening pink folds with a tuft of red hair atop her mound. A physical ache pulsed through his dick as he stared right at the center of her. With his mouth watering, it was everything he could do not to try and lick her through the phone. At least he was alone now. There was no one there to see his dick twitching and expanding, making a visible imprint down the leg of his khakis.

His computer dinged with an incoming email, distracting him. Glancing over it he cursed under his breath. I might be in a little late. Wait up for me?

David chewed on his lip as several minutes went by without a response.

Sorry. Caetlyn just called sounding upset. She finally sent back. I gotta see what's going on. Don't make we wait too late?

Promise. He sent back but wondered what was going on. Her twin sister was probably the most upbeat person he had ever met. Where Melissa was reserved, Caetlyn was downright bubbly. After knowing both of them for more than a decade now, he could only count on one hand the number of times her sister had been upset over anything.

Several heart emojis flooded in, followed by. If I'm asleep when you get back, this is a good night for a little breaking and entering. ;)

David set his phone down in a daze, the remaining blood in his brain having rushed to his dick. The conversation they had a month ago was still fresh on his mind, so the code phrase immediately alerted him as to what she wanted. Finding out that his wife had a rape fantasy hadn't actually been as much a surprise as he expected it to be. Things between them in the bedroom had always been surprisingly intense, bordering on violent when they both found themselves in a mood. Hell, it was why they had black sheets.

What he hadn't expected after the conversation was just how badly he wanted to take his wife. They experimented often enough with domination and submission but this was something different. This would be him using her body however he saw fit. Forcing his large frame on her much smaller body and using her like nothing more than a toy meant to milk every drop of cum from his body.

"Fuck," he cursed softly, running his palm down the length of his aching shaft.

He glanced at the clock, it was just past seven. If he worked non-stop, he should be able to make it home by midnight. Throwing himself into what he was doing, he worked fast. But not too fast.

He was hoping she would be asleep after all.

***

David stepped out of the car, tucking his hard on up into his waistband. He didn't bother pulling into the garage or even locking the car doors. That would have been too loud, and judging by the lack of light on the second story Melissa was already asleep.

A thrill of electric anticipation shot through him as he stepped up to the front door. Already in character without even realizing it, his eyes swept side to side, making sure no one was around to see him. He put his key in the lock and turned the doorknob by slight increments before pushing it open with the utmost care.

He crept inside, slipping out of his shoes so that only socks remained. On the way up the beige carpeted stairs, he discarded most of his clothing. By the time he hit the top landing, his unbuttoned slacks were all that remained.

Instinctively, his body went into a crouch as he came upon the slightly ajar bedroom door. When he pushed it open, it left out a soft creak. He froze, heart hammering, but the figure on the bed didn't stir so he closed it fully behind him. Illuminated only by the soft yellow glow from the oil lamp that cast about the scent of cinnamon and apples, a red headed figure lay face down on a pillow, wrapped in black sheets.

David felt his dick twitch at the sight before him, precum beading on the tip, and he made a split decision to go ahead and get completely naked. His dick bobbed free in the air as he tossed his underwear onto a pile behind him, and it pointed straight at the bed as if seeking out its target.

With more grace than he knew he had access to, he crawled atop the bed. His hand placement was ever so careful as he inched his way towards her. Planting his knees on either side of her waist, he leaned down and towards her hair and breathed in a lungful of her scent. Unable to help himself, he brushed red strands out of the way until the top of one ear was revealed, then he nibbled on it gently, extracting the softness of moans as she shifted underneath him.

That one small movement brought his attention down to the impression her ass made against the thin sheets. Still being careful not to wake her, he grasped the sheets and tugged them down, lifting himself up briefly before kicking them towards the edge of the bed. The sight that greeted him caused his tongue to dart out, wetting his lips.

Melissa's tits were one thing, but her ass had always brought his dick to attention no matter what. Tonight was no exception. His eyes greedily drank in her form, starting with the too short, black camisole and ending with his gaze fastened on the pale flesh of her ass encased in only a green thong.

Goosebumps broke out across her flesh, mesmerizing him. His arms stretched out of their own accord, hands settling atop the warm mounds of flesh. He bit back a groan as he began kneading her ass, stretching it this way and that. At times, he would lift up and push them apart, exposing the barely covered ring of her asshole and the mound of her pussy beneath the tiny fabric.

"Mmmm." Her soft noise startled him and he froze, fingers still digging into her flesh. But she only wiggled around before going still once more.

"Good girl," he whispered, resuming his ministrations.

When the stimulus finally became too much, he slowly lowered his weight down onto her soft, inviting body. The swells of her ass swallowed his greedy dick and he clenched his ass, thrusting against her. His thrusts started out soft, but his urgency grew as his precum lubricated her cheeks for his glide. When the friction became lacking, his hand found its way to her neck, underneath her hair, and began holding her down in earnest. This time, she woke up.

"What..." She muttered, voice thick with sleep. Then louder, "The hell?"

The second she started struggling against him and he felt her head trying to twist around, he let the rest of his weight rest on her until she was rendered almost completely immobile.

"Fuck," he cursed. "Just like that." The undulations of her body against him was shifting his angle. Each time she tried to thrash, his dick was brushing against the heat of her, maddening him further.

"Get off me," she spat and an unexpected elbow caught him in the ribs.

David hissed out a breath. "Feisty little bitch aren't you?" He eased his weight off her for a moment and she tried desperately, though unsuccessfully, to escape.

Before she could manage to push herself up, he grabbed her legs and yanked. A startled yelp escaped and her hands flew out in front of her to catch herself. But that was the moment he was waiting on, and the second they were above her head he grasped both of her wrists together in one hand and pinned them there, dropping his weight back on her. Never before had he so appreciated her small size.

"No!" She screamed and jerked on her wrists once as if testing his grip. Finding him unmoving, she became frantic, pulling and pulling until she was flushed with a sheen of sweat. He bore down on her, his grip bruising until she let out a pained whimper and stilled. "No no no nononono." The words became a litany, muffled by the pillow.

A low rumble worked its way up his chest. "Don't fight me and I won't hurt you," he said. His voice was low and dangerous. She whimpered again.

"Please," she begged. "David, you need to stop. This isn't you."

He was surprised at the use of his name, the idea had been for him to be a stranger. Still, he ignored her, using his free hand to paw at her now sweat damp body, the top she wore having ridden up during her struggles. His free hand moved under her body, brutally squeezing her breast. He was surprised to find that her creamy flesh nearly spilled over his entire hand, but he quickly dismissed the difference as his palm grazed across the hardened tip of her nipple. His eyes drank in the slight shudder of her body in the low light.

"You like that don't you," he whispered directly into her ear, tweaking her nipple with a hard pinch. "My little slut likes the way it feels to be pinned and taken."

They were both silent but for the rapid exhalations of panting breath. That silence lingered until his hand worked its way down her body, gliding across her stomach before dipping into her panties. David bit out a groan at the soft, slick heat of her. He cupped her pussy in his hand, feeling the furnace of it blaze against his palm.

"This belongs to me." He slid his fingers up and down over her smooth pussy, spreading her wetness before letting a single digit slide between her folds. Smooth? "You shaved for me didn't you? What a naughty little thing."

"Let me go, David. Please." Her voice was barely a whisper, she obviously knew that wasn't going to happen.

The sound of her begging him went straight to his disk. Another drop of precum beaded on the tip and he rubbed it across her slippery ass. He couldn't take it anymore. What he needed now was to be buried deep inside her. He needed to feel her body squeezing his rigid shaft, trying to milk the cum from his body.

There was a quick pop as he ripped the flimsy thong from her body and her protests began anew. She shouted, screamed, pleaded and none of it mattered to him. When she felt the head of his dick at her entrance her body froze. That was all the opportunity he needed.

David plunged into her tight, wet pussy. He plowed right through the resistance her sweet little body offered with a hard thrust that caused his balls to slap against her clit. When he reached the end of her, she let out a soft moan and her walls spasmed around him.

"Good girl," he whispered. "That's my good little slut." To reward her, he stayed still, allowing her body to adjust to his intrusion. He planted soft kisses against her hair and down to her shoulders on each side, nipping at her skin with his teeth. Sweat caused their bodies to stick together and he rolled his hips, stirring her insides. Her pussy was so hot it was like a fever raged inside her and even after long minutes of his gentle probing she stuck to him like a glove.

"Fuck, baby." He told her. "You feel so good wrapped around me." His hips rolled again and this time she followed his movements. "I could stay like this all night."

She shook her head, red hair cascading around her back. "Just get it over with," she bit out. But her body betrayed her. Her back arched as she tried to reclaim the inches that had slid out of her.

A hot ball of anger filled his chest. How dare she try and act like she wasn't enjoying this? Like her sopping pussy wasn't coating his dick and soaking the sheets? That deserved punishment.

He put his teeth on her shoulder again, letting her feel him there. Her breath caught and he bit down, hard. But the pained moan she let out quickly transformed into one of pleasure as he began fucking her with long, brutal thrusts and her body went boneless beneath him except for the hot velvet walls of her pussy.

David released her wrists to wrap an arm around her waist while the other held him up. A little thrill of pleasure went through him as she hiked her ass up to meet his thrusts, the sound of their bodies slapping together a vulgar, pleasing echo. He pulled back to watch where they were connected and his balls tightened to an almost painful degree. Seeing the way her inner lips clung to his glistening shaft was almost too much to bear!

"Fuck," she murmured when he stilled deep inside her again. "Don't stop." It was her turn to roll her hips beneath him, her walls clenching to urge him on.

David's eyes rolled back in his head as his dick swelled. "Not until you've taken all my cum." She moaned and he renewed his efforts, sweat running down his chest. "On your knees."

He didn't have to tell her twice. Without disengaging him from her hot sheath, she rose up until her ass was in the air and her hands were braced on the headboard. Over and over again he buried himself inside of her in a sensuous glide, kissing against the very end of her before retreating. All hints of resistance were gone as she threw herself against him.

"David," she panted, voice urgent. "I'm close." He went to flip her over, determined to watch her face as she came apart all over him.

"Wait," she tried, but her protest went unheeded.

He had eyes only for her beautifully swollen pussy as he pulled out and turned her over. The second she was on her back, he grabbed hold of her thighs and slid himself between them before slamming home once more. Quickly regaining his rhythm, his eyes began a slow feast as they scaled her body. Except when he got to her chest, his mind short circuited.

Not only were her breasts bigger, but there was a vibrant tattoo of a large red rose just between her cleavage with black thorns tracing over the tops of each. That wasn't right. Melissa didn't have any tattoos. Then a small voice whispered through his mind, But her sister did.

David felt his heart pounding in his chest and it had nothing to do with their bodies continued gyration. His eyes shot to her face, momentarily distracted by the red lip caught between her teeth and the fluttering lashes. Even with the little bit of light he had to go by, the recognition was immediate.

"Caetlyn."

Her eyes flicked to his and he was sure she could see his thoughts playing out. He'd forced himself on a woman that wasn't his wife. That woman was instead, her twin sister. And nothing short of divine intervention was going to release his body from the thrall that held him.

"I-" He started, but that was as far as he got.

Caetlyn pulled his head towards her and crushed her lips to his in a kiss that clinked their teeth together. His head was cloudy, thoughts frozen as his body pumped in and out of hers, at least until she forced her tongue into his mouth. The second her tongue flicked against his, electricity forked and brought him back online. Burying everything but carnal desire, he deepened the kiss.

They dueled back and forth, sharing their breath until he was fucking her so hard all she could do was hold on to the back of his neck and take it. Each thrust was moving her up the bed but his hands on her thighs brought her back again and again. When he felt the small tremors start shooting through her body he broke the kiss and put his teeth on her collarbone.

"Do it," she hissed, raking her nails down his back.

He bit her once again and she screamed, loud enough for the tendons in her neck to stand out. He felt her body contract around him, milking his dick in earnest. David was already about to follow her over the edge but when she whispered in his ear, "Give me your cum." He jumped off the cliff.

His dick swelled and his balls jerked. Pressure built at the base of his spine and then the first hot jet of cum left him, coating her walls. Each time his dick pulsed, he thrust inside her, filling her with cum until he could feel it spilling out. Her hips rocked against his as he emptied himself inside of her and she kept making soft little noises that left him twitching until everything was spent.

Barely supporting his weight, he collapsed on top of her and let his head rest in the cradle of her neck. "What have I done?"

Caetlyn said nothing. One of her hands swept up and down his side, the other still buried in his hair. She was saved from responding when they both heard a thump that caught their attention.

David dug deep and found a thread of stamina, shooting to his feet. He threw the sheets over Caetlyn as he stood naked at the foot of the bed, eyes roaming to figure out what had caused that noise. Then his gaze settled on the door and he frowned.

Hadn't he closed it when he came in?