Mistaken Identity

Story Info
Felicity gets everything wrong and ends up a whore.
20.5k words
4.44
70.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers

Authors note;

All Characters in this are 18 or older, any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental and accidental. At no point did the events in this story actually happen, it is a work of fiction and fantasy.

Dear Readers, I hope you enjoy this work, I do not think that this is how things work in reality and urge you to not take this too seriously and just enjoy it as the fictional piece it is.

As always, I encourage you to comment and be critical if you feel the need. Feedback is always appreciated as well.

I will say that the main characters name and physical attributes are the same as mine, but that is about as close as it get to reality, everything else is just fun and games. Also I have made 'Felicity' a few years younger for the purposes of this story...don't shoot me. It felt necessary to shave off four years to get the feel right.

Thankyou for reading. Once again, I hope you like it.

Fliccy.

Las Vegas...a city built on crushed dreams and hopes, a city full of lies with the veneer of bright lights and brighter smiles.

I could hardly wait to see it and sat in my seat as the plane descended, I only had twenty four hours, but I was determined to see as much as I could.

I landed at Las Vegas Airport at just after midday, checked into the Luxor hotel and Casino and picked up my messages from the front desk

Jerry Goldberg had left a message for me, he would be delayed and couldn't make it until Friday.

I had to call Tiffany and explain, asking her to change my flights and extend my stay here, she wasn't happy about it, but there was little we could do unless we were willing to lose the contract.

She was understandably worried, I had never travelled on my own before, I had just had my twenty third birthday and we had actually planned on going to Tokyo together as a Birthday present.

This trip was meant to be a quick one-nighter, our usual courier had called in sick at the last minute and I had volunteered to run over and get the contracts signed, thinking I would be back in time for Tiffany and I to fly to Japan.

Tiffy warned me to be careful and not spend too much money, I didn't have much in the way of savings and the company would only pay for my room and flights, anything else I had to pay for myself.

I promised her I would be careful and went to my room, I was tired from the flight and very annoyed about having to miss my promised Birthday trip to Tokyo with my girlfriend. Still, this meant I could actually see the city properly, so I was excited about that.

I checked what I had in my bags, I hadn't expected to have to stay long, still as always I had packed more than I actually needed, so while it wasn't much, it would in fact do me for the next four days.

Stripping down to my knickers, I put my dirty clothes in a pile and then picked out what to wear for later, a strappy green dress that was suitable for the heat outside that I had experienced briefly on the way from the airport to the Hotel, a matching bra and knicker set in light green lace and my comfortable Baily & Baily Heels.

All organised for after a quick shower and nap, I took off my knickers and put them with the other dirty stuff and went for a much needed quick shower.

As I showered I noticed my legs were a bit stubbly, so I had to towel off a bit and go get my makeup and bathroom bag, stupidly I had left it in the bedroom. I dripped a bit on the carpet, not too much, but I noticed my wet footprints on it when I turned to walk back to the shower.

Once I had my legs smooth again, I did my pussy lips too and gave my neat little triangle of pubic hair a touch up as well, I didn't expect to be fucking anyone, but I like to keep myself tidy.

Even after the shower, I was still tired and putting my glasses on the bedside table, I slipped under the covers of the bed with a sigh, soon drifting off into a dreamless slumber that I didn't wake from till around midnight.

******

I woke up a little disorientated until I remembered where I was and why I was sleeping alone, it had been a while since I hadn't shared my bed with Tiffany, so it was understandable for me to feel a bit out of sorts as I pushed off the covers and went for a pee in the bathroom.

My phone was dead when I checked it, I had forgotten to charge it and swore to myself in frustration, I didn't have a watch and there was no clock in the room, I had no idea what time it was.

It was dark outside, so I guessed it was late. I was hungry and thought about ordering room service, but one look at the prices made me think again.

People had told me that Vegas was a 24/7 place and never slept, so I got dressed in the things I had laid out and grabbed my handbag, thinking to go find some food.

I found myself in one of the numerous restaurants and picked up a few tourist guides to read. With nothing to do and four days in Vegas, I thought I just had to see some of the world famous places that everyone has seen in films or on the telly.

The meal wasn't great, but it filled me up and afterwards I wandered around, exploring my new surroundings, the place seemed like a maze and I was slowly drawn onto the Casino floor, it was fairly busy and was highly interesting.

Unwisely I thought I might as well try my luck at the tables, I had never gambled before, didn't understand blackjack, poker or the various other games they had, but roulette seemed easy enough so that's where I went.

I had gone to the roulette table and changed $200 to play with. Thinking that would be more than enough, I watched what people were doing and soon understood the concept, it looked fun and I placed a few bets on numbers I liked.

My $200 disappeared so fast it made my head spin, but I did win once or twice and I saw others win lots, so I changed another $200 and played on.

I was in luck and everyone was really nice to me, the croupier was cute looking too and he was always smiling and telling me how lucky I was, as I wracked up nearly $600 in winnings.

However, my luck changed and I soon lost that and should have walked away, but being a bit tipsy by then, I changed more of my limited cash into chips, I won, lost, won, lost, it went on and on, I didn't realise how much I had changed into chips or how fast the time was flying past.

A pretty girl in a really nice outfit kept me supplied with drinks and I didn't realise how very drunk I was getting, she was nice too, I tipped her like everyone else was doing, but I gave her a bit extra because she was cute and looked a bit like Tiffany.

I suppose it was the extra tips I gave her, but I didn't think about it at the time as she made a point of always keeping my glass full and giving me a lovely smile.

A really cute guy on my left took a look at my chips and I guess he realised I was tipsy.

"Honey, I reckon you should quit while you are ahead." He said softly with a smile that made him look even cuter.

He was a big man too, towering over me, even in my heels, I only just came to his chest...the bottom half of it anyway.

I shook my head, I can be stupidly stubborn at times.

"No, I'm doing really well, but thanks." I replied with a smile, I'll admit it was a slightly flirty one.

He grinned back and chuckled deeply, he had a deep tone of voice and his chuckle seemed to roll up from deep down in his large chest.

I could almost feel the vibration of it.

"Okay little lady, just don't say I didn't warn ya." He rumbled out as softly as his magnificently manly voice would let him.

I couldn't help it, I glanced at him quite often as I placed my chips, even second guessing myself if it looked like he disapproved of where I was putting them, moving them till I imagined he looked like he approved.

Only that was all in my head, he didn't care where I put my chips, it didn't matter to anyone really. The wheel spun and the little white ball bounced around and fell where it felt like doing.

The little white ball hated me.

Within an hour I was broke again, all I had won and what I had changed, disappeared into the black hole on the table that seemed insatiably hungry for my money.

I stomped my foot in frustration, not caring if I looked childish, even with 'Mr Massively cute' standing next to me.

The pit boss came over and smiled at me.

"Miss, we can run a credit on your room if you like." He offered in a reasonable tone.

"You CAN?" I asked brightly, thinking it a wonderful idea.

He took my credit card and room number and within a few minuets handed me $800 worth of chips, which unfortunately was the maximum I had left on my card.

I played like a crazy person, betting on numbers that hadn't come up yet, thinking they HAD to at some point.

The tall man next to me shook his head.

"Darlin, let me buy you a drink at the bar. Give ya some time to think on things." He drawled out in what I now realised was probably a Texan accent.

I nodded.

"Okay. Thanks that would be nice." I replied in a slightly slurred voice. Though I didn't notice it myself.

As he turned towards the bar, I took what chips I had left and pushed them all onto black.

My heart was in my mouth, but it had been red for eight spins and I was sure I would win.

My new friend turned around and I heard a slap, I glanced back at him, it appeared he had slapped his own forehead, god knows why, I certainly didn't at the time.

"Zero...house wins." Announced the croupier as he made my chips vanish.

Stunned, I turned and walked away towards my new found friend. He gave me a sympathetic smile and guided me to the bar.

"Coffee?" he offered me.

I wanted another vodka and Orange, but I nodded in agreement.

Even at four in the morning, the casino had whatever I wanted, the coffee arrived quickly and tasted like ash in my mouth as it dawned on me that I had absolutely NO money left whatsoever. Even my card was maxed out.

"Tables get to ya, seen it happen to lotsa folks." He said as he watched the dawning look of horror on my face.

I nodded numbly.

"you gotta place to stay?" he asked kindly.

I couldn't answer that right then, my brain was still processing how much I had lost.

Instead I held out my hand.

"Flick." I said in a daze.

He shook it.

"John Reacher." He replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm being rude." I stammered out. "Yes, I have a room here until Friday. I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him, though in truth I was also trying to reassure myself.

He nodded again, slow and steady. He seemed to be that kind of person, thoughtful and steady.

"No boyfriend or husband with ya? Most times young gals like you are with someone?" he asked.

"No, I'm meeting a client on Friday." I explained without proper elaboration, I was still a bit tipsy and didn't think to explain it further.

His eyes seemed to brighten up.

"well that's just great." He said with a grin.

Not understanding why he was suddenly so chipper, I shrugged.

"I guess so." I said, not really knowing what else to say.

"Coffee helpin ya?" he asked.

It didn't taste so bad now and I said it was.

"Let's get ya back to your room, reckon now's better than later." He offered in what I thought was a really nice gesture.

"Okay." I said as I gathered up my handbag and took a final gulp of my coffee.

As we walked to the elevator, we walked past a few people, an attractive woman in her thirties looked me up and down with a frown, but she gave me a nod and a look I didn't understand at the time.

John was a gentleman, holding open doors for me and ushering me into the elevator with a pleasant smile.

I felt comfortable with him and since he was really handsome, I thought I was quite lucky.

Men do find me attractive, but I have never really thought of myself that way.

I'm short and slim, with narrow hips and long legs compared to my body, only five two without heels, my skin is pale to the point of being like white marble, my best features are my eyes and hair, bright blue, but slightly obscured by my glasses, while my hair is long and a rosy golden blonde.

I often put their interest in me down to my large bust. With 32DD boobs, it's hard to hide that they are there, people tend to notice, even when I'm wearing a high neckline.

That evening, morning by then I guess. I was wearing a light strappy dress, in green with a longish hem that brushed the back of my knees. It was tight, fitting my figure nicely and it showed off my slim waistline, narrow hips and small bum.

My breasts were well covered, but like I said, it was obvious they were large.

My reddish blonde hair was tied back with a single black ribbon, I hadn't bothered doing much with it.

John had hardly glanced at my breasts, it was nice that he looked me in the eyes when he talked to me, too many men would stare at my chest while they talked.

As we went up the lift, he asked where I was from etc. I told him I was English, not bothering to say where exactly, most Americans didn't know the difference in the counties.

"I guessed you were a Brit." He nodded in appreciation, adding a compliment on how pretty I looked and that if girls in England were like me he would like to visit one day.

It was charming in a way, if a little corny.

We walked along the carpeted hallways to my room and I had to search for my key card, having let it slip to the bottom of my bag.

He waited patiently and I thought that was nice too, that he was waiting to see me safely inside before he left.

Finally I opened my door and turned to say goodnight to him, I wasn't that surprised when he lent down for a kiss and willing kissed him back. His arms enfolded me like I was nothing and I let him lift me off my feet without objection.

His kiss was deep and very pleasant, I ran my tongue over his in response to his probing exploration of my mouth with his.

I felt tiny as he walked me into my room, he was so very strong and I guessed he hardly noticed me as a burden to carry.

My legs dangled in the air and I felt okay about it, if a bit helpless. I did start to think twice about letting him inside, but by then it was too late and he was putting me down to stand at the foot of my bed as he continued to kiss me.

I hardly noticed it when he unzipped the back of my dress, in the back of my mind I knew he had, but right then it felt right and his strongly male presence was overpowering my senses, making me want him.

Before I really knew it, I was nearly naked, lying on the bed and lifting my hips willingly as he pulled down my lace knickers, along my thighs and then over my ankles and heels.

He left my shoes on, I know some men like me to wear my heels when we fuck, so again, I didn't really think about it.

I was breathing fast and my mind was drifting in a haze of sexual desire as he pushed my legs apart and descended upon me with ravenous kisses and bites over my neck and upper body, sucking great mouthfuls of my breast and nipple into his mouth as he positioned his cock at my now very wet pussy.

I took off my glasses and fumbled to put them on the bedside table, they had been pushed askew anyway, so I wanted them safe from harm.

He tried to push it in, but it wasn't fully hard enough yet and after a couple of tries, he moved up my body to straddle me, dangling his cock to my lips.

"Ya gonna have to work it a little baby doll, reckon I had a few too many beers." He growled out in frustration.

Myopically, I grinned up at him, taking it in one hand and stroking it gently as I licked its tip, savouring the taste, I've always liked sucking cock and was happy to help.

He was big, uncircumcised and about eight inches long, with a thick and veiny shaft that my small hand couldn't quite close its fingers around fully.

I pulled back his hood and kissed it first, then rolled my tongue over it, getting it good and wet before starting to suck on it properly.

He groaned out in pleasure as I took it in my mouth and it started to harden almost immediately.

I have a small mouth and it was a stretch to fit his girth in, but spitting on it a few times helped and I was soon gobbling him down to the back of my mouth, not quite down my throat, stopping just before my gag reflex could kick in.

He liked what I was doing, I could tell because he told me so.

"Ya baby doll, suck it good, that feels great." He rumbled out in his deep baritone.

I knew my eyes were wide, he was big and far too long to deepthroat properly, I tried and he gasped in pleasure as I suppressed my gagging and took it deep, well past the halfway mark of his shaft.

That got him fully hard and I could taste precum in my mouth as he pulled out and once more pushed himself between my thighs, his bulk forcing them wide as he repositioned his now very large and hard cock at my opening.

He didn't waste any time, thrusting into me forcefully and making me gasp in surprise. His tone and demeanour had made me think he would be gentle. He was anything but, hammering into me with hard strokes until he was all the way in and hitting the back of my vagina in an almost painful manner.

I had to reach up and brace myself against the headboard as he pounded me. It felt like I was being fucked by a bear or 800 pound gorilla.

At least he braced himself on his arms, I think I would have been squashed flat as a bug if he hadn't, as it was, he pounded me into the mattress with such force I thought the bed would collapse.

I heard myself grunting with each thrust... "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh." As he banged me like a bass drum.

He roared out, "Ya, YA, YEAH."

As I had thought, this close to his chest it rumbled as he did. God he was strong and far too big to push off.

I was actually hurting by then and gasped out for mercy, "let me on top." I gasped out between his thrusts. It came out more like....

"Ah.. Let...UGHH, me, ouch...ahh, ON, ah, ...uhhhhh, TOP."

He laughed and rolled us over, staying inside me, making the switch fast and grabbing my hips, his grip was strong and rather than let me bounce myself he physically lifted me up and down like a rag doll, slamming his hips up to meet mine as he did.

It was a bit better and I started to enjoy it again, I don't mind rough sex and this was as rough as I had had it, still it was good and I started to yelp in pleasure as he bounced me up and down his shaft.

My large pale breasts jiggled about wildly and my hair flew around my face, the ribbon holding it having fallen off at some point.

As my hair whipped around my face I could see the smile on his face, he liked the way I looked, helplessly being thrown around like I weighed less than a feather.

He slowed down after a while, not tired, just gathering himself, I could tell the difference because he was hardly out of breath, while I was panting and exhausted already.

He pulled out and tuned me over, pushing my head into the pillow with one massive hand that engulfed the back of my head fully.

The other went under my belly and he lifted me up onto my knees so that my rear end was in the air and presented to him.

Once again he shoved into me, this time all of it at once, I was slick and wet enough to take it, but still let out a muffled yelp into the pillow and then had to bite it as he resumed pounding in and out of me.

"Fuck yeah." He rumbled out.

"Ya pussy is so TIGHT." He grunted as he fucked it like it was loose, ignoring the fact he had just declared it tight.

I couldn't speak, any answer would have been lost in the pillow he was pushing my face into and besides that I was too dazed to think straight.

He kept at it for quite some time, I came once, but the orgasm was drowned out by his continuous thrusts, too fast and too hard, my body stiffened briefly as it washed through me, the come down was fast, pushed aside by his use of me.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
624 Followers