Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I answered, he's been cut, you know circumcised, so that's not it. It's got to be me."

"Well he's afraid of something Lynn and it's definitely nothing you did. Maybe he's so used to women telling him to do things to them that he just feels like some sort of gigolo or something. I'll tell you what. We're going to seduce your Brad. You know put him on the receiving end. Get even by making him want you as much as you want him."

My heart started beating like crazy. Just the thought of making him lose control and want me and cumming for me, sent thrills thru me. My pussy began to twitch uncontrollably.

"Yeah, sure Debbie, and how are we going to force him to do anything like that? It's impossible to do that to a guy."

She smiled and her voice dropped low. "Look, we make another appointment for a massage. An evening massage and when he comes up the two of us will work on him. I've really got to meet your "Mr. Wonderful."

It sounded good but how can two girls overpower a guy and make him do those things if he doesn't want to?

He wasn't working on Sunday, so we extended our stay and arranged for his services at eight Monday evening.

As always, I was losing my courage and if it weren't for Debbie, I'd have dropped the whole plan.

At seven we both showered and got ready. Our pussies were shaved and with just the right amount of eye makeup we looked like Nubian seductresses waiting for their master.

Fear turned to that giddy feeling I get when I think of doing something naughty and actually Debbie was acting about the same as I was.

At ten minutes after eight there was a light tap on the door and I opened it. Brad was there with his table and things. He wheeled it in and asked where I wanted to set it up.

Debbie stood in the background. Her mouth was forming the "O," expression of awe. I could tell she was hungry and anxious for him to start. Then stepping forward she sort of took charge.

"In the bedroom. Set up in there. You know we're both scheduled, don't you?"

He nodded and said "yes, I know."

In the bedroom Debbie told him not to use the table. We'd prefer to just use one of the single beds. He didn't seem to like the idea because he would be forced to kneel on the bed to do his job. He obviously thought his job was giving massages, and not what we had in mind.

We had the thermostat set high so the room was actually uncomfortably warm. That was a part of the plan. Now he turned and asked: "Who's first?" Debbie nodded to me and I let my teddy fall to the floor.

He stared, and actually got flushed. Debbie whispered, "No surprises Brad, you've seen her nude before. Don't get so flustered. Just be a good boy and get comfortable. Start by taking off that T shirt and your shoes. You're going to be working on the bed tonight."

He seemed suspicious but still hadn't caught on but did as she asked. When he turned around, Debbie had also dropped her teddy. Slowly she sauntered over to him and pressed her breasts to his bare chest.

He was trapped between her and the bed. Trying to back up, his legs buckled and he sat down.

He was obviously strong enough to push her away but I think he was afraid to do anything that could even be considered aggressive. He could get in trouble or maybe even fired if he did anything really forceful.

She put her hand on his shoulder and pushed. He laid back and she crawled onto the bed, and placing one knee between his thighs and the other outside his leg, and straddled him. That was my clue to join in.

As she sort of held him down, I leaned over him and lowered my left breast to his face. His hands lifted momentarily as if to push me away but he suddenly paused. Debbie had undone his belt and unzipped his fly. She had him stripped naked within seconds and Brad was obviously afraid to do anything to stop her.

I looked down and holding my breast, moved my swollen nipple to his mouth. It was my turn to be in charge. "Suck it! Suck it just like you did Saturday. Go ahead Brad, do it!"

Turning my head and looking over my shoulder, watched Debbie begin to massage his cock and balls. I turned back and looked into his eyes felt him began to drag his teeth gently up and down the sensitive sides of my nipple. My cunt began to do that crazy twitching thing again and I moaned.

Turning again to see what Debbie was doing. I was astonished. His cock was no longer flaccid. It now stood hard and erect as her pink tongue darted out and began to flutter around the rim of its head.

He had stopped even trying to resist. His hands suddenly came alive and he grasped both of my breasts, and drawing them together, he began to move his mouth back and forth sucking first one, than the other.

He was driving me crazy. My pussy was beginning to ache as it got even wetter and slipperier.

I listened to the sucking sounds Debbie was making as she sucked his cock but when she heard me moan, she suddenly pulled loose and gasped. "Trade places with me. He's ready."

Suddenly she was by my side and her breasts moved to replace mine. Again that soft sucking sound as he now drew her nipples into his mouth.

I moved down and on impulse began jerking his cock into my mouth. He began to lift up and push his fat cock deep down my throat. I gagged before letting him go and straddled his waist.

Rocking up on my knees, I reached between my thighs and held his rigid shaft up and started teasing it back and forth between the folds of my cunt, using it to spread my wetness up and down the valley between.

I was facing him, and although Debbie was in the way and I couldn't see his face, I knew he was suckling Debbie the way he had done me.

I was hot and horny and each time I wiggled the head of his cock against my clit, I contracted, and I became even more wet and juicy.

Pressing the head of his cock firmly into the valley of my cunt, I slid it up and down when suddenly it found the soft opening of my vagina and move slightly in. Releasing him, I slowly lowered myself.

Some things are indescribable. One was the feeling his thick cock stretching me open and slipping deeper and deeper. It was sending waves of exciting sensations coursing thru me and I began to roll my nipples between my fingers. Lifting and falling perhaps two or three times, I had him completely inside me. Pausing I contracted hotly around his thick cock. It was almost as if some missing part had suddenly been replaced.

It belonged there, and when I began to rock forward and backward on my knees, pulling him in and out, I had to fight the rising fire that was starting.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long and yet I didn't want it to end. Oh I'm multiple but still it felt so damn good I wanted the first one to last.

The sensation was maddening. I could actually fee the head of his cock probing my "G" spot and by rolling my ass forward, my clit was being stroked by his pubes.

As the sensation built I felt as if I was going to pee. It was new to me and I fought it but suddenly it was just too powerful. I just tried to relax and let it happen. I CAME! I came hard and I ejaculated.

Screaming obscenities, I rode his cock, moving up and down and crying out.

"Oh fuck! Oh god give it to me nice and deep! Yeah like that! Shove it up in there. I want you like that! Harder, HARDER, Harder, Yeah I want you to fuck me! Bury it deep in me."

Quickly I felt myself going over the top for the second time and now He WAS THRUSTING TOO, and I continued to beg for more.

"I love your cock. It feels so good. Faster, give it to me faster! Again! Oh god I'm gonna cum again. Yeah I can feel it baby, oh that's so good. Tell me to cum again. That feels so good baby...... Oh I'm cummin, yeah! Let it go! Gimmee your load. Shoot in me! Gimmee it nowwww!"

I fell forward and putting my hands on his chest, I felt his cock spasm deep inside my pussy. He was cumming. I held still, counting. One, two, three, four,...and on and on as he continued to spurt and I began to squeeze his cock, clamping down each time I felt him shoot.

Debbie lifted up and stared at me..."He came didn't he? I hope you didn't drain him. Baby I'm next. Just lift up and let me get my mouth over that rod. I want him to stay hard." I slowly lifted up and suddenly my cunt let out a stream of his milky sperm.

That didn't bother Debbie one bit. Almost before I had moved my leg to the side, she thrust his cock into her mouth and began sucking. Beginning to stroke him from his balls all the way up to her lower lip and her cheeks dimpled as she drained him.

I knelt on the edge of the bed and watched as I tried to catch my breath. His abs and balls were coated with cum and Debbie was sort cleaning it up with her tongue.

Brad still lay on his back, gasping for air and panting when he looked down at Debbie.

"You next? You want it too? If you keep me hard. I can do it lady. Just keep me up honey."

Seconds later he got up and pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her to lie down on her back. She crawled up on the bed and took his place, lying on her back.

Brad moved between her legs and Debbie lifted high and put her legs on his shoulders. I moved closer and stared. Debbie's pussy was sort of half open.

He took his cock in his hand and slowly lowered it, found her vagina and forced it in. He didn't seem overly anxious, but he was determined.

Once he had penetrated her he began to thrust, In and out. In and out. Each time deeper, and I watched the tight ring of her cunt sliding along the glistening cylinder of his shaft.

"Like that you little bitch? Like the feeling of a hard cock moving in and out of your slimy little pussy? Want to feel how deep I can shove it? Want to cum all over it for me?"

He wasn't exactly cruel, but sort of threatening in an erotic way. Debbie lifted her head and almost daring him, snarled.

"Give my cunt what it wants. Fuck it! Come on shove it in and make me cum. I want that cock...... Yeah, there you go. That way. Fuck it in deep like that. I like that. Pump that cock in... Oh yeah, like that! Oh yeah come on fuck me. Keep going harder like that."

Brad was now stroking harder and faster. His balls made a sort of pat, pat, pat sound against her raised ass and again she began to pant out orders.

"Make me cum! Do it! I'm almost there now. It's close. Stick it in there real good. Deep! Hurt me! Oh shit here it cums. Shoot your cum all over me. Shoot in me. Let it go! Baby I want your cum. Yeahhhhh , Oh YEAHHHH, I'M CUMMING NOW! COME ON SHOOT!"

I watched in awe. I watched Brads sweat coated body swaying back and forth, plunging in and out. His face seemed to have a satanic smile on it as he strove to satisfy her.

Debbie had gone rigid. Her back arched up as she forced her legs down hard on his shoulders, lifting her cunt up to meet his thrusting cock. Now all she could muster were some short panted gasps.

"Unhhh, unhhh, ooohhhh yeah. Unhhh yesss babeee, Yeahhhhh, like that. Gimmee more. It...feels...so....fucking....goood...like....that! Shoot...dammit...Gimmee cum! Let it go!"

As if on command Brad paused and moaned. "Yeah, Now baby, take it. Spurting now...TAKE IT! Take it all,... you little whore!"

If I weren't so weak and sated I would have attacked the two of them. Although I was satisfied, I still had a crazy need for more. Anything, just more. Then I wondered...... Do I dare do it? There was one thing I had heard about and wondered....... Would he do it to me if I asked?

I turned my back and went to the other bed. Kneeling just at the edge, I swayed my ass invitingly and looking over my shoulder teased Brad.

"You man enough to take it? Your hard cock still need a tight hole to fill? Come on Brad. It's yours if you want it."

Pulling out of Debbie, he turned to me and I felt him put his hands on my hips. His thighs were tightly pressing against the back of mine. He stood between my legs and I felt his cock slowly move into my cunt. "No baby, that's good but higher. Use a little oil but go up a bit. My ass baby, fuck my ass.

Seconds later I felt his oily finger moving in and out of the tiny portal. Then another joined the first and as I relaxed, I suddenly felt his balls smack against my cunt.

He had his cock deep in my bowel and strangely it felt good. I had to try and relax or it stung a little, but soon that went away.

Debbie had recovered and now had her hand between my legs and was rapidly swirling her fingers over my clit. I didn't know if I could climax this way but after three or four minutes of his thrusting, and Debbie's playing with my clit, I knew the answer. I was going to have another orgasm.

My legs began to shake and I was pushing back, trying to match his thrusting. At almost the same instant both Brad and I gasped. For Brad it was a sort of growl, "Gonna cum baby."

"Me too. Yeah me too," I moaned.

I was too into it to feel him pull out but I do remember feeling his warm cum as it splattered against my ass and back. And I do remember falling forward on the bed and Debbie's mouth lapping across my buttocks and back. She was cleaning up what Brad had spew on me.

That night Brad never left. We bathed and pushed the twin beds together and slept. In the morning I awoke to the sensation of his mouth tenderly teasing my clit and his tongue probing deep within my pussy.

I was never the same after that. Never shy or afraid. I was a raving nympho from that point on. A slut with an insatiable need for a mans cock and an appetite for mouthfuls of cum.

12