Mistaken Identity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Noreen giggle, "Maybe it's all in how they turn their heads." She had to admit that it must be good, because Keni looked in no hurry to come up for air. Not that she wanted to find out; she had just never met anyone like Waylon or Harley before. Not anyone that ever made her emotions and body act the way Waylon did especially. She could still feel the chills her body had experienced when he touched her and had made love to her the night before. The way he was looking at her now, the hunger in his eyes made her body react and he smiled as he saw her nipples had hardened against her shirt. Bending his head, he nibbled at her ear.

"Hmm, can we leave the two deep sea divers alone for a while with the girls; I want to take you upstairs and..." He began to whisper and her body flushed with his words and the husky tone of his voice.

"Hey, hey, none of that, not till the sun goes down, we still got work to do." Keni laughed as she spoke. "Way, you leave that poor woman alone for a heartbeat at least."

Waylon grinned. "Then you better tell my big brother not to be kissing you like that because I am just as dirty minded as he is."

Harley grinned. "Not a chance, I got too much experience on you little brother."

* * *

That set the two brothers bickering and Noreen saw the happiness in Keni's eyes. When the younger girl slipped outside, Noreen followed her and found her sitting on the porch, crying her heart out. "You okay Keni?"

Keni nodded. "I am just so glad they are back like that...seems like since I went to Crossroads, they been at each other's throats, and I been feeling like it was my entire fault. Thinking some times that if I had never come to Crossroads, none of this would have come to pass. It was a heavy burden for me..."

"And you could never tell Harley or anyone?"

"Oh, I tried to, but they would all just tell me no, it wasn't my fault and this and that, but it kept picking at me, and me getting so involved in everyone's lives and all, it made me feel like I just wanted to run and scream." She looked at Noreen. "I know a lot of folks wonder why I can be so willing to be with Harley, knowing his appetite for sex and his little ideas of fun. For me it's a total release when we make love, I can forget all the problems of the world, and the more down and dirty we get, the more I feel at ease. Does that make sense to you Noreen?" The look in her eyes gave the impression that she needed to be reassured, to be told that she was alright, that it was a part of life.

Surprisingly it did. "It's called Love Keni. Harley makes you feel safe and secure no matter how rough or gentle he treats you. You know he will never hurt you beyond what you can stand, and that he will always be there for you. You knew something about him that had let that love grow in you from a very early age, most women never that lucky to find it."

Keni gave her a shy smile. "I think you did find it Noreen, it just came to you later then some I guess."

Noreen found she had to agree with her new friend. "So do I Keni, so do I..."

To be Continued...

12