Mistaken Identity Pt. 03

Story Info
The three ladies travel back to Tina's house to get revenge.
3k words
4.61
18.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers

The trip back to Tina's house took about four hours. Maria had been gone most of the day, getting a few supplies that she had kept hidden from the twins. On the way up, they all had discussed Tina's newly discovered desires as well as what was going to happen that night. Gina and Maria had to work hard to keep Tina's mind firmly on the plan. She had begun having second thought about getting revenge on Johnny, her own self doubts that he had implanted in her coming to the forefront. But the other two were firm in their conviction. Gina was so angry at him for what he had done to Tina. Not only the infidelity but also trying to crush her spirit. They weren't going to do any lasting damage to him, she assured her sister. Just teach him a valuable lesson.

Maria had been in the backseat of the car, watching the two sisters interact with each other. It was an amazing sight to see. An almost living mirror as the twins would brush their hair back at the exact same time, scratch the same itch. Even move in sync, all without thinking. She had genuinely felt bad about what she had done to Tina but had recognized her reactions when Tina had orgasmed. The woman had loved what Maria had done to her.

The three pulled onto the street where Tina had lived and passed the house just as the door opened. Tina was shocked to see Debra Morgan, her next door neighbor, enter Tina's house. Tina knew that Ron, her husband, wasn't home, being away on business. The sight steeled her resolve again. Her eyes narrowed in anger and the other two had to stop her from getting out of the car right then to confront the other woman.

They drove up the block and parked at the neighborhood playground. The three ladies exited the car and made the short walk back, Maria carrying her duffle. Tina led the two others to the side door located in the garage and entered the house as quietly as they could. The sounds screams and moans greeted their ears. Gina glanced at her sister's face and her eyes narrowed in anger yet again. Tina looked to be on the verge of tears, her lips quivering as what little light there was glistened off the moisture in her eyes. Gina grabbed Tina's hand and squeezed it to reassure her. Tina nodded to Gina and both made their way to the bedroom followed closely by Maria.

The door was wide open and the sight of Debra riding Johnny greeted the ladies as they peeked around the doorframe. Debra was completely undressed and her tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust. Both she and Johnny had their eyes closed, enjoying the fucking, oblivious to the three standing there watching. Maria had taken out her phone and was recording what was happening in the bedroom. Right when it appeared that Johnny was about to shoot his load, Tina flicked on the bedroom light. Time stood still for a second as Debra, her eyes wide with shock, almost shot in the air, rolled off of Johnny, picked up her discarded shirt and tried to cover her nudity. Johnny's eyes narrowed in furor as he leaped off the bed and started walking over menacingly, his five inch cock still twitching as if trying to finishing coming.

He paused when he realized that his wife was flanked by her sister and a Latina woman, both standing there with venom in their eyes. Tina looked to be about ready to explode in anger but her voice was eerily calm. "Hi Debra. Consoling Johnny in his time of grief?" Debra started fumbling for words when Tina practically ran over to her and slapped the other woman hard across the face. "You two faced little bitch! How long?" Debra, her hand touching her face, didn't answer right away, too shocked to even think straight. Tina raised her hand, preparing to slap her again and screamed at her. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING MY HUSBAND?!?"

"Two years." Debra blurted out. Tina advanced on her, ready to do bodily harm when she felt two pairs of hands on her, gently pulling her back. Gina had never seen her sister so angry and moved around so that she was standing between the two women.

"Well Debra, I can see how much you like fucking my sister's soon-to-be-ex husband so here's the deal. You can leave now but if you do, a copy of what my girlfriend recorded will be sent to your husband." Debra's eyes flew open at that and a look of panic washed over her face.

"Please don't!" she pleaded. In her panicked state, she didn't notice that the shirt she was using to cover herself had slipped off her breasts. Debra was rather well endowed and the sight of her large tits was turning on all of the other women in the room, especially Tina. She realized the effect of her bared breasts were having and tried to cover herself again when Gina reached over and yanked it away. Debra bowed her head and began to cry. She knew she couldn't let her husband see the video. It would ruin her life.

Johnny was just laying there trying to think of the best way to get the phone from that Latina bitch and bolt to his car. Maria noticed his face and guessed correctly at what he was thinking. She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out her knife that she always carried. With a practiced flick of her wrist, the blade flew out and locked in place. That caused Johnny's shoulders to slump as he glared at her with as much anger as he could muster. His cock had deflated with all that was happening and now he was worried at what would happen to his money. He could care less about his wife anyway. She was beautiful, yes, especially when dolled up. Tina had been the perfect trophy to drag around to cocktails with clients but he could have her anytime he wanted. There was no thrill of the hunt with her. She wasn't even that good of a fuck, he thought to himself, trying to justify his actions in his own mind as he laid there next to the naked, sobbing woman on his bed.

Gina allowed Debra to cry for a second before gently reaching out under Debra's chin and lifting her face to so that they looked each other in the eyes. Gina pulled back, smiled and then hauled off and slapped Debra as hard as she could across the face. The looked of stunned shock on Debra was priceless and immediately her hand went to her cheek. "That's for my sister, bitch." Gina said, anger in her eyes. "You hurt her so I hurt you. But we aren't finished." Gina paused to let the words sink in to Debra's mind. "You do exactly what we say. Everything we say. If you do, we'll erase the video and you never have to see any of us again. Understand?" Debra, still rubbing her cheek, nodded her head in acquiesce.

At that moment, Maria shrugged her duffle off her shoulder, unzipped it, reached in and pulled out two sets of cuffs, all while keeping an eye on Johnny and holding her knife in her hand. When she pulled them out, his eyes got wide and he moved to get off the bed. Maria was anticipating this, however, and yanked his arm from under him, locked on the cuff and then locked the other one on the bedpost. Pulling back out of his reach, Maria smiled at the struggling man as he tried to break the handcuffs locked to his wrist with strength alone.

After about a minute of this, Johnny's shoulders again sagged in defeat. At that moment, Gina leaned over the bed and grabbed his other wrist, pulling on his arm so that Maria, who had walked over around the bed to the other side, could slap the other set of cuffs on the him. When Johnny was locked down, Gina turned to her sister who had been watching all of this in silence, her arms folded and a look of defiant anger etched on her face. Tina looked down at her husband locked to their marital bed. The same bed he was just fucking their next door neighbor on. Hearing that they had been fucking around for the past two years had been a huge blow to Tina. All the times she had gone over to Debra's house or had her over for drinks by the pool, the other woman was screwing with her husband. The sight of Debra crying almost made her rethink what she came to do but remembering the image of what she had walked in on rekindled the fire in her eyes. Gina leaned in and whispered something in Tina's ear. A look of shock was quickly replaced with a devilish smile and Tina began to disrobe.

At this sight, Debra's eyes got big again and the only thing holding her here was the threat of the video. When Tina had finished undressing, Maria walked over, reached inside her duffle again and pulled out the strapon she had used on Tina last night. Gina, meanwhile, ordered Debra to crawl between Johnny's legs and start blowing his cock. In this position, her ass was sticking up in the air, framing her glistening pussy for the three to see. Maria couldn't help herself at that sight and with an approving nod from her lover, leaned in and began to eat Debra out. Debra, who had never had any sexual thoughts for another woman, squealed in surprise, her mouth still on Johnny's limp cock. Her orgasm was fast approaching, her pussy betraying her disgust at the thought of another woman giving her pleasure. The fucking she had received from Johnny, the act of getting caught, the threat of blackmail, even the hard slap she had received all played in her mind to combine with being expertly eaten out. Debra felt the stirrings of a huge orgasm welling up inside her. She began moaning, her mouth still full of cock, as the pressure built up to an almost unbearable level. But, to her surprise and consternation, Maria stopped and stepped back away from her. Debra let Johnny's member slip from her mouth and look back. That act earned her a hard slap on the ass as both Maria and Gina spanked her as hard as they could. Gina grabbed her by the hair, yanking it back and warned her about letting go of his cock again, promising much worse if she did. Debra immediately sucked in the cock between her lips, trying with all of her might to get him hard. That's when she felt the cold tip of the dildo press against her hole.

Tina didn't even pause. As soon as the tip touched Debra's pussy, Tina thrust with all her anger, feeling Debra's untrimmed bush tickle her thighs. The force of the thrust caused Debra to lose her breath momentarily as her eyes bugged out but she never stopped sucking on Johnny. There was nothing gentle about Tina fucking her neighbor. All of the anger, hurt, and feelings of betrayal went into each thrust. Tina grabbed the other woman by the hips to gain better leverage and began to plow her in earnest. Picking up speed, Tina felt the nubbin of the dildo rubbing against her engorged clit. "You feel that bitch?" she screamed to Debra. "You fucked my husband and now I'm fucking you too!"

Gina watched her twin fucking the other woman with rapt attention. She couldn't help herself and began to undo her jeans, reaching inside her panties to rub her clitoris. Maria walked over to her and kissed her lover hard on the mouth. Her hands reached under the blonde's shirt and began to roam all over Gina's tits, light pinching the nipples covered by her lace bra.

Johnny watched the two women making out not three feet from him then looked to Tina fucking Debra with a look of ecstasy on her face. Those images along with Debra still sucking on his dick, caused him to start getting hard again. Debra began to bob her head in time with Tina's thrusts, still sucking and licking his cock head. He was just about to cum when Gina, who despite making out with Maria, kept an eye on Johnny for just that moment. She reached over and yanked on Debra's hair just as Tina thrust into her, causing Debra to finally have an earth shaking orgasm. Tina, who fucked her though the cumming, slammed into Debra's cunt one final time as she to came from the stimulation as well as the feeling of power she had. Her leg muscles locked up and she screamed out in pleasure, her juices leaking out from behind the strap and running down her legs.

Maria stopped fondling Gina and walked over to Tina, gently pulling the other woman back. The large dildo popped free from Debra's gapping hole. It was coated with her juices, and for a moment, Maria had the strong desire to lick the dildo clean. She settled on licking Debra, her tongue swiping up all of the cunt cream that had leaked out from Debra's pussy.

When Maria had finished, Gina told Debra to get dressed and get the hell out of the house, promising her that they would erase the video. Debra stumbled to her feet, quickly donned her clothes and ran out without a look back. Johnny watched her go and then turned his head back to the three women in the room. He had expected it to be over but then Tina crawled on the bed between his legs. A look of comprehension and then fear crossed his face as Gina and Maria each grabbed a leg and pulled back so that his ass was angled up. That look of fire had returned to Tina's eyes as she stared down at her husband. He started pleading with her to let him go and not do what she was about to do when he felt the tip of the plastic prick touch the hole of his ass.

"You fucked me over so hard. It's time I returned the favor." Tina said in a calm, measured voice." He started pleading again and tears began to leak from his eyes as Tina began to thrust forward. She had wanted to just slam it in as she had done with Debra but his ass was just too tight. When he started yelling, Maria released her hold on his leg, bent over to pick up Tina's panties that were lying on the floor and jammed them into his mouth, muffling the screams. Tina started to rock her hips, each time pushing a little further until Johnny felt the leather of the harness on his ass. His hole burned so much as his wife began to fuck him in earnest, each thrust causing him to cry out.

All of a sudden, the pain in his ass began to fade. A feeling of pleasure started in as the dildo rubbed against his prostate, causing him to start getting hard again. Johnny's hips thrust forward on their own accord. Tina leaned down so that she could look him in the eyes as she picked up the pace. She felt his dick rubbing against her stomach and tits and also felt the precum that was leaking out. She knew he was nearing climax and that, in turn, caused her pussy to start leaking again. Tina hadn't even noticed that her sister and Maria had let go of Johnny's legs until she felt a set of lips and a tongue cleaning her inner thighs of all the pussy juice that had leaked out. Tina was momentarily shocked to learn that it was Gina cleaning her when Maria came back into view at the head of the bed and the lips were still cleaning her. She felt Gina spread her ass cheeks apart and start licking the crack of her ass. Both Johnny and Tina crested at the same time when Tina felt a tongue plunge into her rosebud. She felt the hot, sticky spunk of Johnny's cum coat her belly and tits as she again froze in a mind blowing orgasm. As she came down, she felt two sets of lips cleaning her as Maria had joined Gina for a feast.

After several minutes, Tina finally pulled out of Johnny, the dildo covered in his shit. She climbed off the bed before kissing first Maria and then her sister passionately on the mouth. She walked to the front of the bed, pulled out her panties from Johnny's mouth and shoved the shit encrusted dildo in between his lips, demanding that he clean it off. The look of disgust on his face caused the three women to laugh as Tina used her panties to wipe his spunk off from her body. When he was finished, she withdrew the plastic prick and shoved her panties back in his mouth which Maria then taped shut. Gina and Maria cleaned up while Tina downloaded some files from his laptop to a portable drive. She and Gina left and Maria put the key to the cuffs in the hole.

"I know you'll get out soon, little man." Maria grabbed his balls for emphasis as she said this. "But know this. What your beautiful wife downloaded will cause you all kinds of trouble if released. Just sign the divorce papers when they come and we will never release it. Understand?" She tightened her hand and he nodded, a look of pain on his face. The thee women then walked back to the car. Tina looked at her house one last time as they drove past, but then smiled to herself and looked ahead, ready to start a new life.

blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers