Mistaken Identity Pt. 04

Story Info
Melissa confronts her sister and makes a proposal.
2.1k words
4.48
16.7k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa didn't think she was a cruel woman. Straightforward and more than often a little rash, sure. Mean at times? Yeah, she couldn't deny that. Cruel, though? Before today she wouldn't have thought so.

But she had to admit that she was having an absolute blast watching Caetlyn sweat.

Ever since her own intentionally cryptic words earlier, her twin had been practically walking on eggshells. Jumping at every sound. Flushing bright red with each question. Even then, as they sat side by side on the sofa, curled up beneath a fluffy, plaid blanket while Netflix played some feel good, Christmas movie, she watched from the corner of her eye as Caetlyn's fingers twiddled nervously and her gaze skittered like a wild animal.

It was probably time to put her out of her misery but her twin had slept with her husband after all, a little bit of payback was well deserved.

When Caetlyn's breathing started to become shallow, Melissa shook her head and decided to break the strained silence they had been sitting in.

"So," she started casually, and Caetlyn nearly jumped from the sofa. "You want to poke the elephant in the room or should I?"

"Elephant?" If possible, she looked even more nervous; hands wringing at a frantic pace, nails digging into her skin. "I- I don't know what you're talking about. Was th-there an elephant in the movie?"

Melissa felt her heart clench. The worry had been more than a little satisfying to watch. Panic? Not so much. Of the two of them, Caetlyn was the happy go lucky one. So seeing her bite her lip hard enough to be on the edge of drawing blood hurt like she was doing it to herself.

"Cat, calm down." She scooted across the sofa, adjusting the blankets until she could sit cross legged and clasp both of her twin's hands in her own. But the second she made contact, fat, crocodile tears started running down Caetlyn's face.

"I'm sorry, Mel. God, I'm so, so sorry," she cried.

"Everything is fine. Will you please-"

"It isn't fine! You let me in your house and I sleep with your husband? I'm a terrible sister." She sobbed loudly, whole body shaking. "I don't even know how you can look at me. Hell, why haven't you kicked me out yet? I know I-"

Screw it. Melissa reached up and clapped both hands over her twin's face. Green eyes that matched hers went wide and she could feel the cold tracks of tears sweeping beneath her palms.

"I'm not mad," she said, trying to radiate calm. "If I was upset, would I be willing to get gross cry-snot all over me?"

Caetlyn sniffed, eyes puffy and red just that fast, but some of that awful tension left her.

Melissa dropped her hands and plowed ahead while she had the chance. "Honestly, I should probably be the one apologizing to you." She blew stray red hairs out of her face. "I...may have kind of set everything in motion last night."

Her twin scowled in confusion and maybe the beginning embers of a little anger burned in her eyes. But Melissa only fought back a small smile.

Hard to be intimidating when you look like Rudolph with a runny nose, sis.

"How is that possible? A lot of it was a rush but I'm pretty sure David was every bit as surprised as I was."

Melissa smirked. "Didn't seem like that surprise stopped either of you."

Caetlyn flushed bright red and snatched a pillow to bury her face in. "Oh. My. God," Her voice was muffled. "You saw?"

"I basically had a front row seat."

"You watched!?"

Melissa covered her mouth as her chest shook with repressed laughter. Her sister's ears were turning bright red she was so embarrassed. It was adorable.

She finally pulled the pillow away and pouted, shoulders hunched. "I can't believe you watched."

"I can't believe the kind of noises you made." The same pillow swung towards her face and she blocked it, laughing out loud now. "Seriously Cat, if our neighbors weren't already used to hearing me they probably would've called the cops! You were all, "Aaahhh! Yes! Like that!"

"I was not! I sound nothing like that!"

"Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm just glad to know you've got more than the missionary position in your inventory."

Caetlyn swatted at her thigh but she was smiling too. "I never should've told you that."

"Amazing the kind of things that can come out of my sweet, little sister's mouth when she's drunk. Including the fact that her man has a cock so tiny it'll fall out in any other position."

"No, no, no. We are so done with this conversation, Mel."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a baby carrot as long as you know how to-"

"Mel!"

She held her hands up in surrender at her twin's near screech. "Okay, okay. We're getting off topic anyway." Melissa thought about the best way to say what she wanted to say next but decided she may as well rip the band-aid off right away. "I have a rape fantasy. Well, had...maybe. You kind of butted in on mine."

Caetlyn's eyes went cartoonishly wide. "That actually explains a lot. I never knew David could be so..."

Melissa grinned. "I know, right? We've done a little bit of bondage play but it never brought it out of him like that. He was in full, warlord, bodice ripper mode and it was hot as fuck. I was so wet." She flinched and looked away, not meaning to share that much. But when she heard her twin's sharp intake of breath, she glanced back her way and got her own surprise.

Instead of the horror she was dreading, or the embarrassment she was expecting, Caetlyn's eyes sparkled with interest. "You...you liked watching?"

Warmth blossomed in Melissa's chest, rising up like a tide and she decided to ride it out. "Liked it?" She asked softly, scooting closer to her twin once again and staring directly into her eyes. "Sis, I was dripping."

She watched Caetlyn suck in a sharp breath, leaving her mouth parted in a silent oh, and it only made her bolder.

"Seeing you like that..." Melissa continued, heart racing as she let her hand drift under the covers and towards Caetlyn. "...writhing, wild and completely at David's mercy. I couldn't help myself."

Her hand finally settled on her twin's warm, jean clad thigh, fingernails slowly stroking down to her knee and back again.

Caetlyn's eyelids drooped and her ample chest rose and fell faster with each breath but she didn't move away. A moment later, she wet her lips and whispered, "You mean you-"

"Yes." She leaned in until the mint of her sister's breath was fanning across her face, fingers never stopping their up and down travels. "The second he shoved that fat cock inside you I started finger fucking myself right there in the hallway."

She briefly closed her eyes when her pussy spasmed at the memory and judging by the tremor that went through her sister, she knew Caetlyn was reliving that night as well.

Melissa briefly let her hand fall between her twin's thighs. She was careful not to touch directly between her legs but she didn't need to. The heat emanating from the Caetlyn's center was telling enough.

Fuck. Melissa bit her lip and fought back a low purr. The fact that they were steadily smudging a line that wasn't supposed to be crossed didn't shake her resolve. In fact, it only strengthened it.

I want this, she admitted to herself, the confession inadvertently bringing their faces closer together. Who moved first? She didn't know, didn't care. She could hardly focus beyond the glistening, pink lips before her, already parted.

She closed the distance further, the tips of their noses now touching. But when her sister slightly tensed, she pulled her hand from between her legs and settled it back atop her thigh, lightly squeezing. "He fucked you so hard I thought the bed would break." She brushed her lips across Caetlyn's cheek and whispered in her ear. "How deep was he, Cat? Tell me."

Caetlyn whimpered, eyes closing. "I didn't know it could be like that." Her hands shifted beneath the blankets and rested on her stomach. "He reached the end of me with every thrust. Even now, it's like I can still almost feel him inside me."

"It aches, doesn't it?" Melissa pulled back to look at her twin, smirking at the sharp nod. "That's your body telling you it wants to be filled. Again and again and again. Isn't that what you want?"

"But it was wrong."

"Did it feel wrong?" She didn't give her a chance to answer before brushing their lips together in a feather light kiss. "Does this feel wrong?" They came together again, their pace slightly more urgent. She deepened the kiss after a moment, tongue sweeping, exploring the soft curves of her sister's lips. The taste of her, a mix of mint and passion that sent her pulse racing and her hands wandering.

Melissa pushed the blanket down and found herself cupping a pair of breasts that easily spilled out around her palms. She bit her lip and started squeezing, kneading, enjoying the way her fingers sank in almost as much as she enjoyed the way Caetlyn squirmed beneath her attention, a nearly pained look on her face.

"Admit it, little sister," she whispered. "Admit that you loved feeling my husband's cock inside you." Melissa felt her flinch at the emphasis, her body going stiff, but she wasn't done with her yet. "Admit that you love what I'm doing to you right now."

"But-"

Melissa pressed their foreheads together, their breath mingling. "Shhhh, I wasn't done." Her hands came up to cup her sister's face as her eyes fluttered open. "Because most of all, I want you to admit that you're finally ready to step out of the cage you locked yourself in."

"What does that mean?"

She pressed a soft kiss to her twin's mouth and tugged at her bottom lip before letting go. With a raised brow, she asked, "What do you think it means?"

Caetlyn somehow flushed an even bright shade of red, to the point she nearly matched her hair. "What if I'm not ready to go that far?"

Huh, that didn't sound anything like the firm no I was still expecting.

She smiled as she disentangled them and stood. "I'm not going to throw you into the deep end before you learn to tread water. Just think about it. I need to change and get ready for my yoga class so you'll have the place to yourself for a while."

Caetlyn bit her lip and looked up through her lashes. "You really aren't upset? About any of this?"

Melissa was struck by an urge to find Jeremy and pretend she was trying to kick a field goal using his nuts. Cat was the happy one. The eternal ray of sunshine She was the main person that could be counted on to believe everything was going to work out just fine. So where did this nervous, unsure version come from? And why was she only seeing it now?

Did I miss the signs from my own twin? Was she hurting when I didn't even realize it? Maybe I should kick my own ass.

She realized her pause had gone too long by her sister's fidgeting and pasted a barely real smile on her face. "I promise I'm not mad, although I do need to have a little chat with David so I might head to his office after I leave the studio." The idea of him being stuck at work incredibly flustered over the whole thing made her smile a little more real. His hair had been all over the place this morning and if he had tapped his foot any more she would've considered signing him up for a drumline. She could already imagine how long she was going to be able to hold this over his head!

Whenever he voted to go to that gross sushi place. Every time he got on her case about buying too much lingerie. The possibilities were endless.

"Ummm...Mel? Why do you have that look on your face?"

She frowned. "What look?"

"I call it your bad intentions look. You get it whenever you're about to be intentionally bitchy."

"Who? Me?" Melissa batted her eyes innocently and laughed at the droll look her sister shot back. "Okay, fine. I'm stocking up on a little bit of bribery ammo but I promise it's non-lethal."

Caetlyn shook her head. "If you're going to let that man off the hook just do it. Don't hold it over his head.

Melissa only smiled wide, eyes dancing. "What would be the fun in that?"