Mistaken Identity Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last chance, baby.

Her eyes blazed and her chin tipped up in defiance.

That was all he needed.

David's whole body surged forward, slamming into his wife harder than he ever had in his life. The violent meeting of their flesh echoed loudly with a wet slap and he felt the tendons in her throat tense as her mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes rolling back into her head before they closed, but it was too late to turn back. His hips tipped back and he drove himself inside her again, her body squeaking across the desk as his cock pounded into her pussy, knocking against the entrance to her womb.

"Love this tight, fucking body," he grunted, quickly finding a rhythm that allowed him to continue his punishing strokes. "You were made to take my dick."

There was a part of him that almost hoped somebody would walk in right then. So that they could see what it looked like when a man claimed his woman. His wife. His love. And at the same time, the primal thing deep in his chest snarled at the idea of someone seeing her like this, open and vulnerable, being treated like a toy to satisfy his desires. This view was for him and him alone.

He felt the tremor go through her, starting around his cock before fanning out through the rest of her body. With both hands, she grabbed onto his forearm, nails digging into his skin and her throat worked beneath his palm. She was close. And knowing she was close made his stomach tighten and his balls draw up, the pressure building at the base of his spine.

"Come for me." David leaned closer, forcing his tongue into her mouth. "I want to feel your pussy gush all over my cock." He bit roughly at her lips and she whimpered, her whole body pulling taut like a bow. "That's it, Mel." He stroked her deep, his assault relentless. "Fucking come all over me."

With a strangled cry, she went over the edge, her pussy spasming around his length, doing its best to milk him for everything that he was worth. His stomach clenched and he was about to spill inside of her when her voice floated to his ears, husky and needy all at once. "In my mouth. Please."

Roaring with effort, he pulled out of her, his cock coated with her cream and she pushed him away so that she could drop to her knees in front of him. In one swift motion, she gulped him down, the head of his dick hitting the back of her throat. Her cheeks hollowed as she started to suck and his knees trembled with the force of his building orgasm. Fisting her hair tight in his grip, he yelled wordlessly to the ceiling as his hips jerked and his seed shot from him.

Like the insatiable temptress she was, Melissa sucked his load from him, throat working as she swallowed every drop, her talented tongue dancing around the sensitive head until there was nothing left. She released him with a wet pop, eyes heavy lidded as she kissed the tip and sat back on her haunches, staring up at him while they both caught their breath.

Her lips split in a wide grin and he was wary about the glittering look in her eyes. He had good reason to be because her next words almost stopped his heart all over again. "Too bad I couldn't taste Cat on you." She chuckled at his expression and he was sure his eyes were comically wide. "Oh well. Maybe next time."

12