Mistaken Intruder

Story Info
Be careful who you piss off!
1.2k words
4.23
53.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird coming home to an empty house, Linda thought as she pulled into the driveway. But after a week or so, she was starting to get used to it. She hadn't expected that little dispute about the rent to turn into a giant argument and end up with her roommate Jen moving out in a fury.

"Well, Jen always has been a little hot headed." Linda said to herself absentmindedly.

She unlocked the door, went inside, and put her jacket and purse down in the living room. Linda was a little hungry, but she decided to take a shower before she ate. She went into her bedroom and undressed, checking herself out in the full length mirror.

"Not bad." she thought as she looked at her long blond hair and her slim body.

The twenty-five year old was slim enough at 5'7" that her C cup sized breasts really stood out. Linda wrapped a towel around herself, and turned on the shower. She knew the hot water always took a minute or two to come up, so she stepped back into the bedroom.

Suddenly, Linda heard a sound downstairs. "Jen?" she called out.

There was no answer. "Jen? Have you decided to come back?" Linda called out again.

Again, there was no answer. "I'm sure it was nothing." she thought to herself.

But Linda decided to check anyway. She walked out of the bedroom and headed for the stairs. But before she could start her descent, she felt a hand reach around from behind and shove a cloth into her mouth. At the same time, Linda could feel a knife at her throat.

"Don't struggle and you won't get hurt." she heard her assailant say.

He backed into her bedroom, dragging Linda along with him. "Face the wall and put your hands up." he snarled at her.

When Linda hesitated, he pressed the knife against her throat and said, "Don't make me use this."

Linda faced the wall and put her hands up. She heard a ripping sound, and then realized it was duct tape as he taped her wrists together. He then pulled them behind her head and wrapped the tape around her head a couple of times, taping over the gag in her mouth and pinning her hands in place.

Linda thought about trying to escape, but with her hands taped behind her head, how would she even be able to open the front door? Now the intruder pulled her away from the wall and pushed her toward the bed. She could see him now, not much taller than she was, but with big muscular shoulders. He was wearing a black hood masking his face, with little slits for eyes. He tied Linda's left ankle to a bed post at the foot of her bed with a pair of pantyhose. He grabbed another pair of pantyhose, and tied her right ankle to a bed post at the base of her headboard.

Now Linda felt completely helpless. She was gagged, with her hands securely taped behind her head and her legs tied apart, keeping her standing facing away from her bed. She tried to scream, but with the gag taped in place, all that came out was, "Nnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!"

The intruder pulled her towel off, and whistled, admiring her naked body. Linda, sensing what was about to happen, started struggling against her bonds. But all she was doing was wriggling in place. He grabbed her firm, round breasts, feeling, squeezing, and pulling roughly. "Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" was all he heard.

Soon his right hand drifted down, and started played with her clit. Linda was stunned to feel her body respond, as his hands on her privates was the last thing she wanted. With his left hand he started rubbing, pinching & twisting her nipples. As her nipples and her clit grew & hardened, he said, "I so glad I'm the first one here."

Linda had no idea what this meant. It didn't make any sense. She wasn't a virgin, and this jerk wasn't the first guy ever to put his hands on her. Now with his right hand, his fingers went from her clit to her pussy and slipped inside. "Good," he said, "you're getting wet. I'm ready too."

She heard a zipper, and then Linda felt something much bigger than a finger pressing against her pussy lips. "Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" she screamed into the gag.

He entered slowly until he was completely inside her. Then he started thrusting, slowly at first, but then faster and harder. His hands went back to Linda's tits, squeezing roughly. "These are like big, ripe oranges!" he exclaimed.

"Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! she yelled into the gag, as she kept futilely struggling against her bonds.

His hard thrusts knocked her back onto the bed, although her ankles were still tied to the bed posts just inches from the floor. He thrusted harder and harder, using her firm breasts like handles, until Linda felt his muscles tighten and he exploded inside her. He kept thrusting until he had stopped coming.

He pulled out of her pussy, and then grabbed her now tender breasts, and started pulling her up. "On your feet!" he commanded.

Once Linda was standing again, her assailant slipped in behind her. He started milking her sore tits again, and she could feel his hard on growing again against her butt cheek. He used his grip on her firm breasts to bend her forward until his now rock hard prick was pressed to the opening of her virgin asshole.

"Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" she screamed as he slowly entered her ass.

She hated the thought of anal sex, and had no idea it would hurt this much. "Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" Linda yelled as he thrusted into her ass harder & harder.

After what seemed like forever to Linda, he finally came inside her again, and pulled himself out of her asshole. As he cleaned himself off he said, "I'm so glad I read on your Facebook page that you wanted to be tied up and taken roughly by an intruder."

"What?!?!" Linda thought. "How could that be? I would never write such a thing."

Suddenly a little light bulb went on in her head. "Jen!! Jen must have changed my Facebook status!! She must be much angrier that I thought. And more vicious."

"Thanks. I had a great time. Maybe we can do it again soon!" the intruder said as he started to leave.

Linda wanted to ask him to untie her, but all the gag let her say was, "Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!"

Suddenly, Linda and her assailant heard some noise downstairs.

"I think you have some more visitors. Have fun with your fantasy." the intruder said as he left her bedroom.

Linda yelled, "Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" once again.

She heard some muffled male voices in the hall, along with some laughing. Then Linda saw them. Two, no, three masked figures entered her bedroom.

"Wow, he was right. She is hot. This is gonna be fun. Time for us to fulfill your fantasy, Blondie!" one of them said.

"Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnah!" Linda screamed into her gag.

"Isn't this horror show ever going to end??" she thought, uselessly struggling against her bonds....