Mistaken Lover

Story Info
Just who is it, there in the dark?
5.4k words
4.57
268.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

"God, they look like little colts," I thought, watching my sister and her friend out the window, practicing their old cheers from their high-school days. They hadn't dug out their old uniforms yet, but they were into it, shouting out cheers and thrusting their pom-poms into the air in unison. I laughed. They hadn't forgotten much in the year they'd been away at separate colleges.

Hadn't changed much, either, I noticed, except for the better. They both still sported long, straight hair, and both still kept theirs in ponytails most of the time. My sister Jeanette was always cute, as was Brianna, but the last year had added a couple of pounds to each one, in all the right places! Both were tall and kind of lanky, but hips and bosoms had definitely rounded out a bit, and it was not a bad thing. Jeanette, in her usual shorts and belly shirt, wouldn't have much trouble drawing a guy's eye, but today Brianna had my rapt attention.

She had on a pair of skin-tight tan slacks that looked to have been painted on, and the outline of her little bikini panties was clearly discernible through the thin fabric. They cupped her pubic mound lovingly, as though holding a prize. I was sure that they did! As she stood, legs spread wide, I could clearly make out the shape of her cleft treasure, the object of my desire through most of high school. When she raised her arms high, the white V-necked blouse she wore stretched tightly around the cups of her bra, and the cleavage they produced was exciting to behold.

Just back from a tour of duty in Iraq, I was hornier than I'd ever been! Two weeks of active reserve duty had given way to one hour a week of inactive, and I still hadn't found a job. When Jeanette told me Brianna was coming home on Spring Break, I had stopped hunting for one. For this week, at least!

As promised, Brianna had been over every day. She and Jeanette had become inseparable again, just like they were until a year ago. This summer, though, Brianna seemed to notice me more, and Jeanette told me she had asked about me several times.

"Honest, Brandon, she thinks you're hot!" she teased me one afternoon, after Brianna had left. The two of them had been laying out by our parents' pool, and I made it a point to take a swim that afternoon, knowing that my body had been toned and hardened during my tour of active duty. I had caught Brianna's appraising glance more than once that day.

Feeling lucky, I asked Jeanette if I should ask her out. "No, no," she insisted. "You know how shy she is! Besides, she's not about to let her parents know she has a boyfriend. They won't pay for her to live off-campus, now, for fear she'll sleep around."

"Well, dammit," I said. "How am I gonna let her know how I feel about her?"

My sister smiled wickedly. "She already does," she laughed. "I've been telling her how you've been spying on us through the windows. I tell you, she's hot for you, too, but you can help things along a little." She thought for a moment. "Why don't you leave the bathroom door open a little, after your shower?" she finally said. "Kinda…let her see the goods."

With that, she laughed loudly, and pranced off. I watched her butt wiggle down the hallway. "She and Brianna are built so much alike," I thought to myself. "I bet her little ass is every bit as nice as Jeanette's. Probably nicer!" With that thought in mind, I headed for the bathroom. Time for a little fantasy!

"Oh, god, Brandon," I imagined Brianna groaning, as I worked my long, stiff cock up and down along her slit. I saw her bent over the sink in my mind, and instead of one hand lubricated with hand cream, I was sliding my cock up and down through her fleshy pussy lips. They were wet with desire, her little body trembling under my touch.

"Get ready, honey," I whispered, and in the half-light provided by the obscure window in the shower, I watched my cock easing into her tiny hole. Her head snapped up suddenly as I stretched her cunt, and her ponytail swung to and fro as she whipped her head from side to side.

"Oh, GOD!" she moaned. "Brandon, it's so big!" She tried to pull away from me as I entered her, but the sinktop blocked her way, and I slowly impaled her on my thick member. My fist felt just like I imagined her tight little pussy would, and I began to stroke slowly, back and forth. I held my hand firmly against the edge of the countertop, using just enough pressure to simulate the feel of her, and soon I could feel myself grow.

"Oh! Brianna!" I breathed, suddenly urgent in my movements. I was standing on my tiptoes, leaning over her, stroking in and out rapidly now, intent on my own pleasure. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror, and imagined her turning to look up at me. My face was contorted with pleasure and lust, and it only excited me more. Oh, god…so close, now!

Suddenly, I felt as if my very being was rushing up and out of my nutsack, and spiraling out the end of my cock. I groaned as the first volley exited me, imagining that it was going deep inside her, and not shooting across the top of the sink to land on the chrome lever handle. The next spurt hit the backsplash, but the following one only made it to the drain.

Four more shots, and I was done. The last of my wasted seed dripped lazily down the front of the sink bowl, heading for the drain. There was a stringer of jism from my hand to the faucet, and the hand cream made a frothy mess at the front of my fist, but my heart was pounding with the satisfaction of my release. As my breathing slowed to near-normal, I heard my mother's car pull up in the driveway. Phew!

Later, my sister asked me if I 'minded' if Brianna came over, and they played music in her room. She winked at me, and said I might even want to get a shower! Mom was off to her Ladies' Auxiliary meeting, and Dad was already asleep in his recliner, his belly full of Mom's patented pot roast and potatoes. He would remain there until Mom woke him to go to bed.

I was half-hard already, just considering the possibility of 'letting' Brianna see my nude body. As soon as I heard her and Jeanette coming down the hall, I slipped the door partway open and got into the shower. I started humming noisily as I soaped myself. I knew they could hear me, and I hoped that Brianna's curiosity would get the better of her, especially with Jeanette's urging. I washed my lower body thoroughly, soaping my throbbing cock for a long time, all the while with an eye surreptitiously turned toward the doorway.

Sure enough, there were the silhouettes of two heads, ponytails and all! I couldn't see them clearly, due to the obscure glass of the shower door, but I knew they could see me, since I was almost up against the door. I stroked myself slowly, running my hand down the length of my cock and then back up. I even moaned once, and I thought I heard a giggle. I leaned back, giving them a good view of my rippled abdomen, and making my cock stand out even more as I fondled it. "If she doesn't get horny looking at this," I thought, "she's a lesbian!"

I knew I was well-hung; had heard it from both the guys in my gym class and the half-dozen girls I had been with. At 22, I was also pretty muscular, and sported no extra fat on my frame. Now I knew, from Jeanette, that Brianna found me attractive, and that fueled my ego.

I switched the water off suddenly, and I smiled as two heads quickly pulled back from the doorway. Opening the shower door, I stepped, dripping wet, from the shower and reached for a towel. God, Mom would have a cow if she saw me stepping onto her bath mat without drying off first! I wanted to give them one more good look, though, if I could.

I could almost feel them, just behind the door, which was now almost half-open. I rubbed myself briskly while turned away from the door, humming again so they would know I was facing the other way. It worked. When I suddenly spun around, both girls were staring around the door at my crotch! I feigned surprise.

"Hey, a little privacy, please?" I said loudly, and they took off at a run for Jeanette's room, giggling like elementary-school kids. As I shut the door, I had to smile. Brianna's eyes had been glued to my cock and balls, her mouth half-open. I could have her, I knew.

Jeanette snuck into my room later as I watched TV in just a pair of shorts.

"Brandon!" she whispered. "I've been talking to Brianna. She's shy, but I think I've got her ready for you. Get into bed, naked, and keep your light off." Then she was gone. I complied quickly, my cock hanging at better than half-rest, already eager to work it's way into Brianna's ripe little pussy. I arranged it down one side of my leg and lay on my back, my hands behind my head.

Not five minutes later, the door eased open. The hallway behind her was dark, but I could see the silhouette of Brianna's pony-tailed head look into the room, and then she slipped inside and shut the door.

"Honey," I whispered, using my voice as a beacon she could aim for in the darkness. I felt her crawl slowly up onto the foot of my bed. She stopped with her hands next to my knees, and I leaned up to put my own hands on her shoulders. They were bare, and I just knew the rest of her body was, too. I wanted to pull her up to me, and to kiss her, but I felt one of her hands reaching for the sheet that covered me, and I allowed her to pull it down.

I lay back on the bed again, fingers laced behind my head, and waited. Her hand began to trace a path up the inside of my leg, and I could feel my cock responding already. By the time she got halfway up my leg, she was touching the head with her tiny fingers. She began to explore it, first tentatively squeezing the end between her fingers, and finally wrapping her fist as far around it as she could.

"Ahhhhh, god, that feels so good," I breathed, and she began to stroke her hand up and down the length of my shaft. I'm sure she was measuring it, wondering if it would all fit inside her, and probably wondering if it would hurt. I was thinking, "Yeah, it might, but only for the first few seconds!"

She was stroking me more forcefully now, and I began to thrust my pelvis up and down as she did, enjoying the sensations that her tiny hand was producing. I was trying to watch her, but in the semi-darkness she was only a shadowy shape over me. It was enough. My heart rate was racing, and my cock was as stiff as an iron bar. "A little longer," I was thinking, "and you'll be wearing a nice pearl necklace, Brianna!"

Suddenly, her head dipped, and I felt her lips close around the head of my cock. She stopped stroking with her hand and just held me, as she teased the bulbous head with her tongue. It was almost too much. I grabbed the sides of her face with my hands and stopped her movements. Then, slowly, I pulled her face down, and let her take more of me in her mouth.

When I felt she was about to gag, I raised her head, slowly. Her lips cupped my shaft lovingly as she rode it up, and her tongue wiped the underside of my cock in waves. Again, and then again, I worked myself in and out of her mouth, until she took over the rhythm herself, and I laid back to relax and enjoy the sensations.

Now I could better control my urgent desire to come. I let her take as much of me into her mouth as she could, then she would back off, all the while licking and slurping loudly. I could see the outline of her pony-tailed head bobbing slowly up and down, and feel her breath on my belly as she descended. Her hands went to either hip, the better to control my urge to thrust, lest she choke on my rigid meat.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured at last, and the vibration it caused along my cock was excruciating! I wanted more of that, but she released me suddenly, and began to move about on the bed. I couldn't make out what she was doing at first, until I felt her legs straddle my hips, and I realized that she was about to mount me.

I dropped my hands to my sides, and grabbed her calves. She was facing away from me! "Reverse cowboy," I thought. "Where did she learn about that?" At that moment I felt her hand on my cock, as she began to lower herself onto me.

The sensation of sliding into her narrow canal was exquisite. I could feel every centimeter of her soft, wet inner tissue, as my cock forced its way between her folds. The sound of her breath, inhaled in trembling gasps, only heightened my lust, as she slowly descended onto me.

Once her ass settled itself onto my tummy, she let out a long, moaning sigh. I held myself still while she adjusted to the thickness inside her. I could feel her slowly begin to relax around me. Her hands were on my knees, squeezing them tightly, as if she were willing me not to move just yet. Soon, however, I felt the muscles of her pussy begin to constrict and release, and she wiggled atop me just a bit. It must have felt good, for she moaned softly and began to move her hips forward and back ever-so-slightly.

Then I felt her hands slide down over my shins, and the weight of her upper body came to rest upon my ankles, which she now held onto. Slowly, her hips began to sway back and forth, and her breathing came in long, heavy gasps. I could feel her tight moistness sliding easily now, up and down the length of my cock, as she worked herself around me. God, it was wonderful! I wanted to grab her by the waist and slam her down onto my hips as hard as I could, but I contented myself with exploring the roundness of her ass with my hands, and satisfying her soaking pussy with my length.

Eventually I worked my right thumb inside the folds of her lips, alongside my cock, and her breathing got way heavier! Her hips began to twitch, and I could tell she was beginning to cum. Her moaning gave way to short, panting gasps, and I suddenly felt a warm wetness running down over my balls. She started to buck wildly on top of me, and squealed into the sheets as her orgasm hit, full force.

I rode it out, or rather she did, and eventually began to stroke herself against me again. This time she flattened herself against my legs, and I could feel the heat of her breasts as they crushed themselves against my legs. Her ass was spread high and wide, and I found her little brown button with my well-lubricated thumb.

With a little pressure it yielded, and the tip of my thumb popped inside. I felt her ass immediately constrict around it, trying to force it out, but I held steady, and eventually worked the end inside her. She let out a long, low moan. Once the first knuckle cleared her sphincter, her own motions enabled me to push it further and further in, and she seemed to be trying to get more inside her.

Her movements got more and more frantic as I pushed inside, and by the time I was buried to my second knuckle, she was close to cumming again. Now her pussy gripped my cock tightly, as she worked herself methodically back and forth, reaching for that second, more intense release.

It came suddenly, punctuated by a rush of air from her lungs as it hit. She cried out loud this time.

"Oh, god!!" she yelled. "Oh, my fuckin' God!!"

I froze at the sound of her voice. It was Jeanette's voice I heard, not Brianna's! I was fucking my sister! My brain reeled at the unexpectedness of it all…at the shock and confusion I suddenly felt. Oh my god!

She wasn't fazed in the least by my inactivity. She continued to thrash above me, my thumb still triggering her second climax. Her pussy convulsed around and over me, and I felt indescribable pleasure as her greedy lips pulled at the outer skin of my cock, milking it for all the lusty satisfaction she could get. My own climax wasn't far off!

Suddenly, I crossed that threshold, and all I wanted was to cum; to fill her young body with my seed, no matter who she was! I wasn't content, though, to just lie there and pump up into her. I wanted to ravage her; to make her feel the lust I was feeling right now!

I pushed with my hands against her ass, and she slid forward and off me. She was as limp as a wet dishrag now, lost in the mindless pleasure of her orgasm. I quickly pulled my legs from under her and got to my knees. She was flat on the bed, but I held her by the hips, and pulled her up onto her own knees. She stayed there, still whimpering.

"Jeanette," I hissed. "I'm gonna fuck you now…really fuck you!" Her only reply was a rise in the tempo of her whimpering. I positioned my cock, now twitching with anticipation, at the entrance to her glistening gash, and drove into her in one long stroke. She squealed again, loudly.

I slammed into her over and over again, holding her hips with my strong hands, as she gasped and moaned. I felt like I had a lifetime of gooey semen stored in my balls, and I couldn't wait to get it out!

Just then the door opened, and I saw a figure in the doorway.

"God, you guys!"

Brianna slipped quickly inside the room and shut the door. I felt, rather than saw, her reach the end of the bed, and she must have clapped her hand over Jeanette's mouth, for the racket my sister had been making was suddenly muffled. I hadn't realized until then just how loud she had become.

It didn't stop me. In fact, aware that Brianna was in the room, and on the same bed as me, inflamed my lust even more! Knowing that she was feeling every movement, and once again imagining that it was she beneath me, I pounded into Jeanette even harder than before. My impending orgasm rose before me, blurring my senses in all but my groin, and setting me adrift in a red wash of pleasure.

Suddenly, it was here! I groaned mightily as my spunk collected itself at the base of my shaft, and then began to rocket upward. "Oh, GOD!" I groaned, as I loosed the first volley into my trembling sister. Holding her hips tightly, I rammed myself into her, as wave after wave of my overheated semen flooded her tiny canal. She sobbed into Brianna's hand, as another climax rolled over her.

Finally, utterly spent, I allowed my softening cock to slide from her oozing hole. I released my hold on her hips, and slid my hands up her waist and around the fullness of her hanging breasts. I held them lovingly as I leaned forward to plant a kiss on the back of her neck.

"Thanks, sis," I said softly, and she groaned.

"Brandon?"

"Yes, hon?" I responded, my fingers playing with her distended nipples. Her breasts were so full; so soft and warm to my touch. In the darkness, and feeling her responsive body beneath me, I could forget that this was my own flesh and blood.

Jeanette cleared her throat. "Are you mad at me?" she asked, and I could only chuckle. Did it seem like I was mad to her, as I stroked the sensitive flesh of her breasts, my pelvis already rubbing itself unconsciously against her ass again? I didn't answer.

"Because if you are," she said, "I only did it because I wanted to feel you inside me. Just this once, I promise. I just wanted to feel what Brianna wants, so badly."

I stopped my movements, suddenly tense with excitement again.

"Brianna? Is this true?" I asked of the unseen girl at the foot of my bed. I heard a movement then, and became aware of her body moving up the side of my bed. I reached for her, and my arms closed around her shoulders. Pulling her to me, I planted a kiss perfectly on her lips, and they yielded under mine. We kissed for a long time, until at last I sank onto my back, pulling her down on top of me. Jeanette shifted beneath us on the bed, and suddenly I felt her hand, and then her mouth on my cock again, which was beginning to respond to Brianna's sultry kisses.

As Jeanette sucked me into full hardness, Brianna allowed me to kiss my way down her neck, until my lips closed around one tender nipple. I heard her sudden intake of breath as I took it into my mouth and began to suck softly. Her hands went to my head, fingers idly playing in my hair as I pleased her. She moaned softly, as did Jeanette below us.

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12