Mistakes Happen

Story Info
He decides to seduce the landlady's sister.
2.7k words
4.26
46.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I was recently flooded out. I live near a river but there are some quite respectable levees at the bend in the river and I'd never had a problem, even when the river was in flood. The problem this time came about because the council decided to strength the levees. The river was rising and the levees were holding, but the council fretted. What would happen if a levee gave way or was topped and there was a flood? Who'd be blamed? The council, that's who, so they decided to ramp up the levees a little. The extra bolstering wouldn't hurt and if something did go wrong the council could point and say, "Look. We were working on it."

So they had these bulldozers and graders out there, working at ramping up the levees. Knock-off time rolled around and the workmen departed, leaving the bulldozers and graders in place. Why not? It's not as though someone was going to go for a joyride in a bulldozer.

Cue in the cynical laughter. It was Friday night and some of the good old boys had been having a few friendly drinks at the pub. Driving home they had to pass the levee and apparently an argument broke out about how hard or otherwise it was to drive a 'dozer. They decided that the easiest way to resolve the argument was to have a go.

From what I can determine they managed to get a bulldozer started and then idiot one put it into drive. He wanted reverse but found himself charging up the levee towards the river. While he frantically tried to find either reverse or the brakes, idiot two got into action. Drop the blade and it will dig into the dirt and slow them down, giving them time to halt.

It doesn't work that way. You drop the blade so the 'dozer can gather up the dirt and shove it along in front of itself. When the blade dropped the 'dozer followed its instincts and happily gathered up the dirt in front of it.

The good old boys gouged a scrape one blade wide and one foot deep right off the top of the levee. Unfortunately, the river was six inches below the top of the levee. That was probably as high as it was going to go, but you can see why the council was nervous. With the gouge provided by the good old boys the river was now six inches higher than the levee at that point. The water eagerly poured through.

If they had known what they were doing the idiots could probably have stopped the leak. Instead they just froze, watching the river flood around and past them, quite happily washing out more of the levee as it went. They were still there when the emergency services showed up and started repairing the damage.

No real problems. With the construction equipment already on site the emergency services boys were able to staunch the flow quite quickly. This didn't stop half a dozen house being flooded to a depth of several feet, mine included.

So I was going to be homeless for a while, waiting for repairers and insurance companies to get their act together. I relocated to a boarding house that was reasonable close by.

I booked into the boarding house for a couple of weeks. It was the off season so I was the only guest there. The official proprietor was Bill, a man around about thirty. I say official as he shot through to work quite early each morning, leaving the actual running of the place to Karen, his wife. Karen was an attractive young brunette in her early twenties. Assisting Karen was Ida, her younger sister. Ida was about twenty, I guess. She did have full time employment but helped out in the evenings and weekend. I gather that this was in exchange for board and lodgings.

Ida was every bit as attractive as Karen and I started casually flirting with her almost from the moment I walked into the place. This flirting, I might add, was not one-sided, as Ida was just as happy to flirt with me. Neither of us was serious in a long term manner, but we might get a little closer in the short term.

After I'd been there a week I was quite content with life. Repairs at my place were proceeding apace, the insurance company had shovelled out the shekels willingly enough, my work was going well, and as far as I was concerned all was well.

When I got up Saturday morning I spotted Bill heading out, Karen in the passenger seat next to him. This left me alone in the house with Ida and I decided I might just push my luck a little. The worst that could happen would be that she'd say no. No. Come to think of it the worst would be she could slap my face and say no, but I didn't really expect that to happen. As for her saying yes, a fifty/fifty proposition, but not trying would be an automatic fail.

I drifted down to the kitchen, figuring on getting some breakfast. As Karen was out it was a case of get it myself, unless Ida was in the kitchen and willing to cook something. Entering the kitchen I had a pleasant surprise.

Ida was there before me and when I came in she was leaning over the table doing something. It had been a hot night and it seemed that Ida had dressed accordingly, wearing baby-doll pyjamas, which she was still wearing. The top was a very loose top and there was a decided gap between the end of the top and the start of the shorts. A gap just begging to be taken advantage of.

I stepped up behind her, sliding my hands around her waist and then up under her top, my hands being magnetically drawn to a fine pair of breasts. Not that I'd actually seen them, apart from in my imagination, but when my hands closed over them I knew just how wonderful they were.

Ida gave a startled squeak and clapped her hands over mine, the difference being mine were under her top.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Treasuring these," I said amiably, giving her breasts a couple of gentle squeezes as I did so.

"Well stop it. Shift your hands."

"OK," I said, quite agreeable to this. My hands reluctantly dragged themselves away from her breasts sliding down past her waist and under those baby-doll shorts, continuing until they slid either side of her mons and down that little extra. I wasn't actively groping her mound but my hands were pressing against it from either side.

"Do you mind?" came an indignant gasp. "Just what do you think you're playing at?"

"Well, Ida," I said calmly, my hands travelling up to capture her breasts again, "what I was thinking of doing was removing these excuses for pyjamas from your delectable body. Then I was going to touch and taste for a while, finishing up by making love to you until you collapse from exhaustion. Or I do. Either way will be satisfactory."

"You're mad. I also told you to shift your hands from there."

I shrugged and once more my hands made their way downstairs. This time, instead of sliding under the baby-doll shorts I collected them as I came, pushing them down over her round little bottom. After that they sort of continued their journey to the floor of their own accord. My hands were too busy touching interesting things to try and hold them in place.

Ida tried to sound outraged but I could hear some laughter in her voice as she berated me, telling me I had no right to do such a thing.

"You're right," I admitted. "I must humbly apologise. Ah, I guess I'd better apologise for this, too."

This was me taking hold of her top and lifting it up and off. Seeing she had to raise her arms to let it go, I must confess I found her protests seemed to lack something.

Now that Ida was nicely naked I turned her to face me, bending my head to capture a nipple with my mouth even before she'd turned right around. An easy capture, too, as her nipples were nicely erect and waiting for my attention. I gently sucked on it for a moment before lifting my head to admire my handiwork and her breast. Looking up at her with a smile on my face I froze, the smile slowly falling off my face and landing on the floor with a soft splat.

"Um, hullo, Janet," I said. "Fancy finding you here."

Not my fault. Really. I mean, Ida and Janet are sisters and they look a lot alike. If someone is in the car with Bill I have the right to assume that it's Janet, not Ida.

"Well?" she snapped. "What are you going to do about this?"

I shrugged. Only mentally, as I didn't think Janet would appreciate me actually shrugging.

"Kiss the other one, I guess," I said, bending my head and capturing her other nipple. At the same time I let a hand drift down and close over her mound and rub it.

Janet made a noise that can only be described as a strangled squawk, hands clutching at my hair. Not pulling, I noticed, but clutching. I dutifully raised my head and looked at her.

"What?"

"Has it escaped your tiny mind that I'm not Ida?" she demanded. "Just what are you playing at?"

I continued rubbing her mound while I considered this. From the look on her face she was feeling slightly indignant at the liberty I was taking but not sure how to stop me.

"It seems to me," I finally said in what I hoped was a judicious tone of voice, "that I called you Ida fairly early and you didn't see fit to correct me and stop me. You seemed quite happy for me to take your pyjamas off. Therefore I feel I should carry on as I originally intended. It would be insulting to you to cry off now."

Decision made I sank to one knee and started doing some more of the tasting promised. Her legs were parted and I started using my tongue around her mons and lips. I was pleased to see she shaved. If you're kissing a pussy a smooth one is far better than a furry one.

Once again Janet was clutching at my hair and babbling. I'm not quite sure what she wanted to say as her voice seemed to crack a couple of times. Possibly because my tongue probed too close to certain places. Hey, it's not my fault that the clitoris is so sensitive.

When I stood up again she was looking shocked. She was also looking all hot and bothered which I thought was a good sign. It was odd. She took a deep breath and seemed to gain control of herself. That's when she noticed that I was dropping my trousers and revealing that which had previously been hidden. She went all incoherent again.

I listened closely to her babbling and I finally deduced that she was asking me if I really intended to make love to her.

"Of course," I said, trying to reassure her. "I'm not going to leave you all hot and wanting. That wouldn't be fair to you. Don't worry. I don't mind."

She went silent at that stage, staring at me with her eyes wide, apparently not really believing I would go through with it. While she came to terms with what I intended doing I just stood there in front of her, massaging her mound. Keeping her warmed up, as it were.

She finally took a deep breath.

"I can't stop you, can I?" she said, sounding slightly dispirited.

"Of course you can," I said, putting a little bit of irritation into my voice.

"I can? How?"

"Say no," I pointed out. "That's usually a killer in these sorts of situations."

"I've been saying no," she protested, looking rather incensed when I shook my head.

"You've been complaining and asking what I'm doing, which I would have thought was self-evident, but you've never actually asked me to stop."

"I'm sure I have," she protested.

I shook my head. The way she was standing, leaning back against the table, really, with her legs nicely parted, she was in an excellent position for me to progress things. I stretch her lips a little, settling my cock into the space provided.

"You said you'd stop," she protested.

"If you say no," I pointed out, "which you still haven't done."

"B-but I meant no."

"Then say so," I said, pushing lightly and finding she was pushing back against me.

"You're a bastard. You do know that, don't you?"

I agreed that I knew that. It still wasn't the word no, and she was pushing against me just as strongly as I was pushing into her. She was hot and wet and I slid in remarkably easily, even if she was rather tight. My groin was now rubbing firmly against her and she was looking down at where we were joined.

"Oh, god. It's a bit late to say no now, isn't it?"

"Just a little," I agreed. "I guess we'll just have to make the best of it."

I must say that Janet put a very good face on making the best of it. She settled her bottom firmly on the table, her legs coming up to wrap around my waist, and her hands gripping my shoulders to give herself something to cling to. If I had been of a lazy disposition I suspect I could have just stood still and let her do all the work.

It seemed to me that if I tried to supply a sweet and gentle loving Janet would have been rather disdainful, rejecting the notion that she might be a weak female who needed to be cossetted. Instead I went for the domineering brute style, which I found was wasted as she had no intention of being dominated, giving back everything I threw at her.

It was an exhilarating experience. The harder I tried the stronger Janet's reactions. We were coming together in fine style and I was enjoying every moment of it. Ever notice how noisy some women get once they get excited? Janet was one of those, starting of reasonably calm and then starting to talk (or yell as the case may be).

First it was a soft 'yes, yes' said in an approving tone. This gave way to a 'yes, harder' said in a louder, more eager voice. Moving up a notch if became 'fuck me, you bastard' in a loud demanding voice. I won't tell you what she was screaming towards the end. Let if suffice to say that she burned my ears and if any sailors had overheard they probably would have been blushing.

Janet finished up climaxing joyfully and noisily. I didn't mind as I was climaxing right along with her, which isn't something that always happens your first time with a woman.

"Well," said Janet afterwards, "I would hope you're not going to try to assault me every time you catch me home alone."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I assured her. "Um, let me correct that. I'll probably dream of it but I have enough self-control to not actually do it. I can, however, promise I won't grab you by mistake again."

"And that's another thing. Hands off my little sister."

"Now that's an interesting point. If you and Ida are together then I'll know which is which. That will make it easier for me as I'll know who I'm disrobing."

"You wouldn't dare make a pass at Ida while I was standing there," Janet said indignantly.

I didn't say anything, just tried to look innocent.

"What?" Janet said in a near shriek. "You certainly wouldn't dare make another unwanted pass at me while Ida was watching."

"Um, no," I said slowly, "but I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to undress both of you. You know, just to see how things go."

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers