Mistakes of Ryli Kate Ch. 01

Story Info
Ryli Kate upsets her Master.
2.7k words
3.7
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard his footsteps on the front steps before I heard him unlock the door. Instead of kneeling in the foyer like I normally do when he arrives home from work, I remained at the dining room table. I busied myself sorting through bills as he stepped into the house. I could hear his sigh of disapproval, but I did not look up. His footsteps got closer, and he finally stopped inches from my preoccupied form.

"I don't have time for this tonight, Ryli." His voice was inching towards the iciness that I have come to fear combined with the dread that he was calling me by name, but I was not going to buckle.

He inched closer and placed his hand on the back of my neck. I knew from experience that his hand on my neck was a warning. Instead of acknowledging this threat, I remained oblivious to his presence and continued absently looking at the water bill.

"Ryli Kate? Look at me." The icy tone had emerged, and I was almost ready to surrender, but the events the nights before were keeping me strong.

Yesterday:

I was rushing around looking for my cell phone before we headed out for an early dinner. Master promised to take me shopping after we had eaten, however anytime we were at the mall, I had to have my cell phone on me. I usually wasn't far from his sight in public, however Master doesn't enjoy my endless browsing in department stores, so we're usually not together on shopping trips. We normally spilt up in the food court and then meet at the main entrance a few hours later.

I continued flipping cushions over on the couch in attempt to find my phone when I heard the familiar beeping and ticks of my IPhone4. I followed the sounds into Master's office. He had his back to the door, and was thumbing through my messages.

"Master, is there a reason you have my phone?" I didn't mean to let my anger slip into my words, but in combination with my ten minute search, I really didn't like the fact that he was invading my privacy.

Master continued looking at my phone, not even acknowledging that I walked in.

"Excuse me?!?" I spat out as I stomped towards him to retrieve my phone. He turned his chair away from me and continued his investigation. My blood was boiling. He knows that I hate to be ignored, and even more that I hate when people touch my phone. Master and I both share a need for privacy, and He hates having his phone touched just as bad as I do.

Looking over at his desk, I noticed his smart phone lying on his briefcase. Instead of thinking rationally, I made a dash for his phone. Just as my hand snatched the phone, his chair turned. He was up in an instant, but before he could reach over, I turned and bolted. I entered the kitchen in time to hear him storming out of his office. I backed against the refrigerator and peered at the homepage of his phone. I managed to hit "call log" before he entered the kitchen. The last call was "4:37pm- Ashley". My stomach dropped and I hit the "main menu" button just as he reached me.

Who is Ashley?!? My mind was in a frenzy.! A million thoughts rushed through my head, and I barely registered the fact that his hand had slipped around my neck. I came out of my thoughts when I felt his hand connect with my face.

"Give me the phone, whore." Master growled as he ripped the phone from my right hand. His hand tightened on my throat as tears formed in my eyes.

I waited for Master to speak, but instead he stood there and stared. I wondered if he was trying to determine what I had seen. I assumed he saw my tears as a reaction from the pain of his hand rather than my heartbreak of this other woman. He released me and started towards the door, depositing my cell phone on the counter.

I don't know where I got the courage, but out of nowhere I called after him,

"Did you find what you were looking for?" My voice was much louder than I intended and immediately I knew I had made a mistake.

Master shot across the kitchen and grabbed my face in his hands.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, cunt?" Master growled as he squeezed my jaw for emphasis. "I will go through anything in this house because it is MY house...anything in MY house is MINE. Any property of yours is MINE because you are MINE! Are we clear, you stupid whore?" Master's voice was ringing in my ears. Never in the two years that he has owned me has he ever used this level of volume with me nor has he called me stupid.

He didn't wait for me to answer as he shoved me harder into the refrigerator and stormed out of the room. I walked over and slumped down in the kitchen chair. Who is Ashley?

*****

What seemed like an eternity later, I was still lost in my thoughts. I was startled when Master came back into the kitchen to retrieve his keys.

"You can forget our plans for the evening. I want you to shower and then kneel in the corner next to the bed until I return home tonight." Master stated. I looked over at him.

"May I eat dinner, Master? We skipped lunch since we were having an early din..." Master's voice interrupted me.

"Did you at any point here me tell you to eat?" Master snarled.

"No, Master," I said defeated.

"Then move," Master demanded. He turned swiftly with his keys, and seconds later slammed the front door behind him.

*****

As the water washed over me in the shower, I continued to wonder about my discovery. I knew I had to find out what was going on. But, how? His phone bill was separate from mine, and he always kept his personal bills locked in his desk. The key to his desk was on his key ring... his keys were with him. Sigh... Closure wouldn't come until he got home.

I got out of the shower, blow dried my hair, lathered myself in lotion, and mentally prepared myself for the punishment that I knew I'd receive when he got home. Turning off the lights to the Master bathroom, I walked over to corner and knelt. I glanced over my shoulder at the alarm clock. 5:49pm. This was going to be a long evening.

*****

I awoke hours later to the sound of Master's boots landing with a thud next to the bed. I had managed to fall asleep, and I was currently lying on the floor with my arms tucked under me. Master had his back to me, so I took the opportunity to get into proper position. I turned to read the clock, 2:11am. What the fuck? Where had he been? Have I been sleeping that long? Was he with her? My stomach took another free fall.

Master stumbled towards me. It was then that I knew he had been drinking. He doesn't drink often, but when he does, he makes up for it.

"Has my cunt learned her lesson?" Master asked as he jerked me into a standing position. Knowing that it would be stupid to state my case while he was drunk, I decided to act remorseful.

"Yes, Master. I am so sorry for invading your privacy. Your slut knows better than to touch Master's things." I whined with my head bowed.

"Do you think you should be punished, whore?" Master asked slyly, unbuckling his belt.

I shivered, knowing this wasn't going in the direction I had hoped.

"Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished." I answered carefully, dreading the wrong word. Deep down I knew my Master would never really hurt me, but I was unwilling to test the theory while he was drunk.

"And how should I punish my stupid slut?" Master asked with a grin on his face.

"However, you wish Master." I replied, hoping his drunken state would require sleep very soon.

Master smiled and removed his belt.

"Get on the bed, bitch." Master growled raising his belt.

Master knew I hated the belt. I'd pretty much prefer anything to it. In an attempt to take advantage of his drunken state, I asked him,

"Master, may your slut please suck your cock first?" I knew if I could get him on the bed, he'd be out in minutes.

Master glared at me, but then suddenly lit up. His change in composure frightened me, but I continued to wait on his answer.

"Go ahead, whore," Master answered as he sat on the bed, "I'm enjoying this game."

Confused by his comment, I took the cock that I adore out of his pants. Before I put my mouth on him, I wondered if he had been with "Ashley" tonight. My stomach turned, and I backed away from him. Noticing my hesitation, he wrapped his hand in my hair and jerked me back over to him. I let out a yelp in protest, but he was too strong for me. He forced my mouth against him and began assaulting my mouth. This went on for several minutes until Master used his elbow in the back of my head to force me down as much as possible. I felt like my throat was ripping as Master's climax ripped from him.

Master pushed me off of him, and I hit the floor coughing and gasping for air. He removed his clothes, and put on a pair of gym shorts. He then lay back on the bed and told me to fix him a glass of water. I got up from the floor and headed to the door. I looked over at Master who had his eyes closed. I knew he would be asleep in minutes, so I took my time walking downstairs to get water.

When I came back up, Master was sound asleep. Seizing the opportunity I sat the water next to his bed and grabbed his cell phone off of his night stand. I looked at the call log again and noticed the number again. 7:22-Ashley. My heart sank again.

Beep Beep Beep... The phone rang out and my stomach went into my throat. Luckily Master didn't even move. I looked down and the phone was dying. Thinking fast I looked at the phone number attached to the contact. With nothing to write with, I decided to memorize the last four digits.8706. I tried to get to the text messaging thread, but the phone beeped three more times and the phone cut off. Fuck.

Gathering my nerve, I went to plan B. I'd break into his desk and look at his phone bills. I looked up at his beautiful sleeping form. My heart ached. I walked over to his jeans and slid the keys soundlessly out of his pocket. I then turned off the lamp and headed down to his office.

When I got to his office, it took me a few moments to find the right key that went into this desk. Once unlocked, it didn't take me long to locate his cell phone bill file. I laid the file on his desk and began looking though it. I found the most recent bill and began scanning it for the last four digits, 8706. It didn't take long until I found it. His phone bill revealed phone calls at different hours of the work day from this number over the past month and a few text messages. I rolled the chair over a few inches and grabbed his office phone. I dialed the number as it appeared on the bill, and waited.

No answer.

My heart fell. My stomach turned and bile rose in my throat. I slammed the phone down just in time to see him standing in the doorway with a scowl on his face.

"You just won't learn, will you slut?" Master growled before stalking to the desk.

I closed the file of bills and tried to remove the keys from the lock when I felt his foot crash into the back of the chair. The force of the kick sent me flying into the desk knocking the breath out of me. Before I could even stand, Master grabbed my hair and flung me into his filing cabinet. The corner of it tore into my thigh, and I screamed and fell to the ground holding my bleeding leg.

"You thought you were smart, didn't you? You thought blowing me would get you out of your punishment from earlier? You thought I'd just pass out so you could come down here and play your pathetic fucking game? I was on to you the whole time, bitch." He announced as he pulled me off of the floor.

I moved back away as he stormed out of the room.

"Take the guestroom tonight." He called behind him.

It was killing me that he would not talk to me about this. I'll get my answers though...

Back to the present time:

"Ryli Kate? Look at me." The icy tone had emerged, and I was almost ready to surrender, but the events the night before were keeping me strong. Finally, my silence was broken.

"Who the fuck is she, Ryan?" I screamed. in the midst of my anger, I knew I had crossed the line calling him by name.

He looked at me with coldness that chilled my bones. Never had I been so disrespectful.

"Get out of here, before I do something I'm going to regret." Master said as he backed away from me.

"No, fuck that! Who is she?" My voice got louder. "Who is Ashley?"

Suddenly Master smiled. Normally his smiles make me melt, but this smile had me scared for my life.

"Is this what this is about?" Master laughed. "Are you fucking serious?" Master walked over to me and continued to mock me with his laughter.

I was fuming. I was dying inside with all of this, and all he could do was laugh. I saw red.

Master continued his taunts.

"You are doing all of this because of a name you found in my phone? Do I have this right, slut?" Master's laughter grew.

He inched closer to my face as his laughter continued, and out of nowhere, I raised my fist and hit him as hard as I could in the jaw. Master's face didn't move, but his laugher came to a hault. My fist was on fire, and my anger was leaking out of me. Fear and regret washed over me.

When Master's eyes came back on me, there was a darkness there that I have never seen. Without removing my eyes from me, he reached into his pocket and called "Ashley" on speaker phone. The phone rang and his eyes didn't move off of mine once.

"What's up, cuz?" A man's voice answered on the other line.

Confusion was drowning me.

"Hey Ash, just wanted to confirm the time for the game tonight." Master spoke towards the phone.

"7:30, man. And some of the guys from work are coming, so we're going to carpool. Just be at my place at 7:00. Tell your lady not to wait up on you because after the game we're thinking of hitting that sports bar that we went to last night." The man replied.

"Sounds good. I'll see you then." Master replied as he disconnected the call.

For the hundredth time since this all started my heart sank again. Ashley was a male...more over, my Master's male cousin. Tears sprang to my eyes and I dropped to my knees to apologize.

"I'll take care of your "investigation" tonight when I return," Master said through gritted teeth. "But, there are two more pressing matters I need to deal with right away."

Master stood me up, and I immediately regretted my actions earlier.

"First," Master sneered, "You will not ever call me by name unless the situation calls for it." He raised his hand and to let me know it was coming.

"Second," Master growled, "Do. Not. Ever. Lay. Your. Hand. On. Me. Again." With the last word the back of his hand crashed down on my face, sending my sprawling on the ground.

The taste of blood began to fill my mouth, and tears were streaming down my face.

"Master, I'm sorr..." I tried to apologize, but his words stopped me.

"Save it, cunt." I'll deal with you later.