Mister Bates Masturbates...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her nipple, moved down the bed until my head could move between her legs. I left my finger in her pussy as my tongue began to explore, Grace gasping as my tongue flicked her clit. At last I moved my tongue completely to her clit, caressing it, tickling it, swirling around it. By the moans and gasps she was making, by her body writhing, it was obviously having an effect.

The more her body writhed, the more I allowed my tongue to kiss her clit until suddenly she cried out, screamed out, moaned out, her body shaking in orgasm, her pussy pulsing and squeezing my finger. It was all I could do to keep my tongue on her clit as her hips thrust up and down in response.

It seemed like ages, but at last she came down from her high, panting for breath. I quickly undressed, then lay beside her for a few moments while she caught her breath, recovered from her exertions. This time I rolled on top of her, between her legs, letting the tip of my cock rest on the lips of her pussy. Again I whispered "Please invite me in."

For a few moments my cock moved gently on her pussy, then she whispered very gently "Please take me."

Instinct told me there could be more for her here. Again I whispered "You know the right word to use, you must use that."

Grace tensed. "I can't."

I was surprised by the depth of her anxiety. "You can't?"

She was suddenly very anxious. "I've never used the word. It is an awful word. My parents threatened to beat me if I used it. Geoffrey told me it was a word a lady should never use. I can't........"

I smiled inwardly before speaking gently to her. "Why don't you try it and see if something good or something bad happens?"

She tensed, my cock still tickling her pussy which was sopping wet. I smiled encouragingly. At last she spoke. "Please fuck me."

I paused, let it sink in what she had done, then slowly but forcefully push my cock into her pussy until I was completely inside her. I paused, then spoke to her again. "My cock is deep inside your cunt. I am fucking you. Does it feel bad?"

She moaned gently before responding. "It feels wonderful..........."

I slid my cock out and back in before speaking to her again. "Tell me what I am doing. Tell me."

Again she paused, working out what I wanted her to say. Her mind worked quickly. She whispered "Your cock is in my cunt. You are fucking me. It feels wonderful................." He voice trailed off into a moan as I slid my cock almost out of her again, then back in deeply. This time I didn't stop, this time I continued to slide into her, her body beginning to match my rhythm. Faster and faster I slid in and out of her, fucking her, she felt so good. Suddenly I felt my balls tense, I shouted out. "You wonderful whore". I was pumping into her, filling her pussy, pumping my cum deep inside her.

I don't think I have ever cum so heavily as I did that time, despite having cum earlier that evening.

We simply went to sleep in each others arms. At some time in the night we had both been to the bathroom to clean up, but both slept heavily.

The next morning I woke before her and took her coffee in bed. My movement must have woken her, and she had even put a speech together. "Thankyou for last night. It was wonderful. Fantastic. But we must never do it again. It was wrong. Wrong of us."

I listened to her as she gave the speech she had obviously prepared some time in the night, waiting for her to finish. When she had, I smiled at her. "I don't think it was wrong. We are going to fuck again right now just to find out."

I watched her face, before leaning over to kiss her. It was obvious that somewhere in her mind she thought this was wrong, but her body had betrayed her and she gave no resistance as I took her again. That corner of her mind may have thought it was wrong, but her body craved the sex - proper sex, that she had been denied all of her life.

It was a strange day. We ended up making love several times, until by the end of the day she was willing to try anything. Within 24 hours she had changed from pure to whore - at least for me. Within 48 hours she had sucked me off, allowed me to take her in the ass, as well as put on an erotic dance/masturbation for me, cumming gyrating inches from my face. Every orgasm - and she had more than her share, seemed to take away both her bitterness and inhibitions. At one stage she had even taken me, simply kneeling either side of my head and thrusting her pussy to my mouth as I lay resting, demanding I make her cum and cum. I did as well as I could.

At the end of 48 hours it was clear - this woman, Grace, had been a repressed whore, a slut, and somewhere I had unlocked the gate to all her lusts and desires. I thought she was wonderful.

The rest of the time when we weren't having sex of one form or another, we were talking about what we should do, how we should get out of the mess we were in. We continued to watch the internet to see how our "story" was progressing in the press. The press were having a field day with all sorts of dreamt up lurid details about me, Grace being turned more and more into a saint that, according to one paper, I was probably raping over and over, in an orgy of lust. At times it did feel like an orgy of lust, but I was having trouble keeping up with Grace's demands! Geoffrey Pullman was a great actor - maintaining the role of the injured victim in all of what had happened.

We had to do something.

We began to look through the box of things Grace had picked up in her hurry before she left. There were documents. CD's. Videos. Cassettes. Even copies of E.mails. The collection was remarkable - far worse than could be imagined - this was all we needed, but we needed to do this carefully. We scanned the documents, made copies of the CD's and DVD's. We recorded the cassettes as MP3 files. We put everything we could onto new CD's, made lots of copies of those CD's. We wrote an introduction. We set up an anonymous E.mail address. I sent an E.mail to my sister. She responded. Further planning.

The hardest part was convincing Grace that she should make a special CD, but as we chatted even she agreed. We set up the cameras, she spoke into the Camera, then we made passionate love, she shouting obscenities as I licked her off, as I left her with a vibrator inside her, as I fucked her hard. It was probably the best pornographic movie ever made! No-one could doubt how much Grace was enjoying sex!

At the end of it she spoke into the camera, telling her husband that this was everything he refused to give her. We played with it on the computer, mainly to mask my face, then put it in the envelope and sent it to her husband.

After that it was imagination, imagining her husband opening the CD, watching it on the television......

Two days later we had the E.mail from my sister to tell me they had what they needed. It was the sign to send the other CD's we had made.

Again I could imagine her husband opening this CD, opening the introduction we had written, reading it........

".................this CD contains recordings of phone calls between Geoffrey Pullman and various other dignitaries, including the local head of police where he lives, conspiring to pervert the course of justice by making false accusations against Ryan Bates; it contains copies of E.mails between various elders of his religious group plotting which members of the organisation to rape and torture; it contains four videos of those gang rapes, including the threats made to victims; finally it includes a list of people involved in the activities listed before, as well as suggestions for some of the financial dealings they have been involved in.

"This CD has been sent to all the local papers, tv and radio stations, to the state police, to 4 national newspapers, to the FBI and to as many members as possible of the organisation of which Geoffrey Pullman is president."

The TV news that evening was fascinating! Headline news! 23 men arrested. Pullman recorded hiring a hitman on his wife 24 hours before - the effect of our porno movie! Various accusations. The 23 included a number of solicitors, 3 policemen including the head of police; included the elders of the group. Appeals were also included for myself and Grace to come forward out of hiding.

Luckily my sister was personal assistant to the head of the FBI in our state. They collected us and took us to a safe house for long - but sympathetic - interviews. Others involved were arrested. Several other women came forward reporting rapes. 3 bodies of others were recovered - they had been murdered in the gang rape and torture sessions, and the weakest of the elders had revealed where the bodies were hidden. It was obvious others were missing, probably murdered as well.

It was fantastic. Pullman and many others would never leave prison again. I was a hero - even criminal gangs don't touch the people who got monsters like these locked up. Grace was set free. She settled down sexually after those few days, and while we did make love a few times again, in the end she met someone - the widowed manager of our solicitors company - and settled down happily. As for me? The newspapers were willing to pay millions for my story. The film is about to be made. And heroes never lack for female company. And the stories which came out particularly in Grace's testimony suggested spending nights with me might be quite good fun.............

12