Mistletoe Lane Ch. 05

Story Info
Another day, another hot MILF.
1.2k words
4.28
56.7k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistletoe Lane #5 Kerri

When I was in high school, we lived on a quiet street in the suburbs called Mistletoe Lane. It was a cul-de-sac with about 15 houses, all of them occupied by white, yuppie families with multiple kids. Most of the wives were in their mid-thirties, and were very attractive. Most of their husbands were salesmen or corporate types who worked long hours and were frequently out of town on business.

As a senior in high school who had recently turned 18, I really enjoyed spending time with these hot, sexy older women. I was very attracted to most of the women on our street, and tried every excuse I could think of to be at their houses when their husbands were gone.

All of the adults on our street thought I was very responsible and mature for my age, and they had no trouble with me babysitting their kids and mowing their yards. I loved the money I received for these chores, but more importantly I liked being around the women of Mistletoe Lane.

One day I was playing football with all of the boys in the neighborhood. We would get together on Mistletoe Lane and play in the street. The rules were two hand touch, and since I was the oldest, I was usually all-time quarterback.

It was an early winter day, not too cold, but you needed a jacket. We had been playing for about an hour, when Kerri came jogging by. She was one of the "hot moms" of Mistletoe Lane, and a fanatic jogger. We all waved at Kerri as she ran by, and I could not help but admire her attire: t shirt and tight jogging shorts. She looked great, running in the cold air. She was petite, barely reaching five feet tall, with a short, blonde haircut, and the cutest face. She had a great body, lean and tone from jogging daily, with a firm ass and perky tits.

Kerri stopped running as she come up to the game. "Hi boys, how's the game going?" she asked.

All the boys said in unison "Great Miss Kerri!"

She said to me: "Jason, can you come inside and help me with something really quick?"

"Sure Miss Kerri," I said, and followed her to the house, leaving the game to the other boys.

As I entered her home, Kerri closed and locked the door behind me. I rubbed my hands together, trying to warm them up. She noticed this, and said "Cold out there, huh?"

"It's not too bad, if you keep moving" I replied. "I guess you know something about that, since you run in the cold all the time." "Yeah, I like to keep in shape." Kerri slowly walked over to me, smiling the whole time. "Do you need some help warming up, Jason?" She stood right in front of me, looking up at me and smiling, and then suddenly she reached under my shirt and began to rub my chest.

I looked around, worried that someone, like her kids, might see us. Then I remembered her kids were outside playing football, and her husband was at work. I looked down at Kerri, the cute little hot mom I never envisioned would be interested in me.

Kerri stood on her tip-toes and leaned in close to me. "I am all worked up from my run, Jason. I am horny as hell." She kissed me on the lips, sticking her tongue inside my mouth and grabbing me around the neck. I returned her kiss, surprised, but loving that this hot mom wanted to kiss me. Our tongues danced as our breathing got faster and hands began to explore each other. I reached down and grabbed her firm ass cheeks, lifting her off the ground. She pulled my jacket off, and pulled my shirt over my head, and then proceeded to rub and kiss my chest. I squeezed Kerri's tight ass through her thin jogging shorts, making her gasp and grunt. I carried her over to the kitchen counter, setting her down in front of me. I pulled her shirt up and stuck my head under it. I pulled her sports bra down, and began to lick and suck her perky firm tits. I sucked her hard nipples, making her moan and gyrate on the kitchen counter.

Kerri then hopped down from the counter, and said "We don't have much time; one of the boys could come in at any minute." She proceeded to take me by the hand and drag me into her bedroom. Then she pushed me on the bed, and jumped on top of me. "Jason you get me so hot. I want to suck your cock." Kerri began to undo my belt, and then unzip my jeans. My cock was already hard as a rock, in anticipation of this hot, married, suburban mom between my legs. She pulled my jeans down, then slid my boxers down my legs. My hard cock sprang to life, and she immediately grabbed it. She stroked it up and down, giggling and smiling at me, obviously happy to have a dick in front of her.

This hot blonde began to lick and suck my hard cock, making my eyes roll back in my head. Her hot tongue licked the shaft then flicked the head, causing me to quiver and shake. Damn it felt good; this hot mom knew how to give a blow job!

Kerri then opened her mouth wide and swallowed my whole cock, letting the length of it go down her throat. She gagged a little, then came up for air, a stream of saliva running from her pretty mouth. She quickly licked it up, and began slurping the engorged head of my prick. She moaned as she sucked, her hands playing with my balls. Kerri began to blow cool air on my dick, then quickly shoved my cock back in her mouth, deep-throating me again.

I grabbed Kerri's head and began ramming my dick down her throat as far as I could. She gagged, but was able to take my length down her hot throat. I let her up for air, and she began to laugh and stroke my cock quickly. "Ooh yeah, I love having your cock shoved down my throat. I want you to cum for me; I want you to cum in my mouth."

Kerri went down on me again, sucking my fast and hard. I could feel my cum building inside me, and knew I wouldn't last long. She kept sucking, and sucking. I screamed "I'm cumming!!"

Kerri kept sucking, moaning as she took my cock in her mouth. I couldn't hold out any longer, and began to shoot loads of hot cum down her throat. She moaned her approval as she sucked every drop of cum from my dick. My legs were shaking from the intense orgasm this hot, older woman had just given me. Kerri smiled as she licked my dick clean.

"Damn, I needed that Jason. Thank you." Kerri said, as she put my boxers and then my jeans back on. "Running always makes me horny," she said, smiling at me.

"Well Miss Kerri, I hope I am around the next time you go jogging."

The End