Mistress

Story Info
Male sub strives to please his mistress.
1.6k words
4.16
22.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shirleyann
shirleyann
28 Followers

My mistress is in a dreadful mood today. But not with me. Never with me. No matter how bad things get in her life, I never see her as anything but the loving mistress I have come to adore.

I give her the power and control that she doesn't normally have. The fact that she has never abused the permission I gave her at the beginning of our relationship to use me as she saw fit has never been lost on me.

She smiles when she answers her door. My mistress is always so pleased to see me. It warms my heart to know that something as simple as my presence gives her pleasure.

My cock twitches in anticipation when she leads me to her bedroom without saying a word to me. I know to remove my clothes without being told to when I see the restraints hanging from the top of the door.

My mistress doesn't derive pleasure from humiliation or from causing me pain. I don't think she's ever used more than a simple riding crop to spank me. No. She likes to control and guide my actions as I strive to please her.

It is my eagerness and genuine desire for her that makes her happy. There are no distractions from the outside world as she places a blindfold over my eyes. It is only the two of us in this place and time.

Her silence tells me that she is in a stormy mood. I don't ask her what's wrong. It isn't my place to pry. She has always made it clear that her real life is separate from what she shares with me.

I struggled with that distance in the beginning, but in the end it was a small price to pay if I could remain hers. I'm simply there to be what she needs. To give her the kind of pleasure that only my submission can provide.

I feel the tips of her nails as she begins to slowly drag them along my skin...up from the insides of my ankles, lingering on my inner thighs before she grazes them against my balls. Her touch is almost light enough to tickle me. Almost. Instead, it makes me hyper sensitive to the effects of her intimate caress.

She knows what she's doing to me. I have often encouraged her to use me more harshly if that was what she needed. But she never hurts me. Never marks me. And I have learned over time that being a gentle mistress is in her kind and generous nature.

I struggle not to cry out when I feel her warm breath on my cock. Her mouth is where I want it the most. This is where she will torture me. Not with pain. But with the effort to obey her wishes. I know what she will say before the words pass her lips.

"Don't cum." She tells me.

They're the first words she has spoken since she let me in the house. "Yes, mistress." I answer.

But I know how difficult it will be to obey her. She knows that I will hold off my orgasm as long as I can. For her. Only for her. She knows I will suffer and struggle as she uses her hands and mouth to give me the most unforgettable pleasure.

Such sweet torture. Worse than any physical pain I could endure. Worse than being made to do humiliating tasks. So, I brace myself as best I can for the sexual onslaught that I know is about to begin.

I plant my heels into the carpet and press my back against the door in the hopes that I'll last longer than five minutes. I'm grateful in that moment that I can't see her.

Her perfect lips as they open. The tongue that never fails to make my cock as hard as steel...the teeth that she'll use to make the tender skin there beg for release. And her eyes as she looks up at me, daring me to fail.

The first flick of her tongue makes me jump. I can't help it. I can almost hear her grin. But my body quickly settles down as she begins. My cock is painfully hard, just the way she likes it.

She doubted the sincerity of my attraction to her when we first met. My heart felt words didn't convince her. Neither did my unwavering submission in the beginning of our journey. Only my raging hard on allowed her to believe that I wanted her more than my next breath.

She gently cups my heavy balls in one hand as she licks my shaft from the root to the tip, lingering just under the head where she knows I'm the most sensitive. The woman is a professional at varying her methods of attack and keeping me off guard. Not that I would ever want to be guarded with her. It's my mission in life to please my mistress when I'm in her presence.

I grasp the cuffs that hold my wrists when she finally engulfs me in her wet mouth. I moan. She enjoys it when I'm vocal. I resist the urge to push my hips forward when I feel her lips at the base of my throbbing cock. She has swallowed me whole, like the seductive predator that she is.

When she sees that I've remembered her instructions to remain still at times like this, my mistress begins to suck in earnest. She moves me in and out of her mouth. Slowly...then quickly, never letting me figure out her rhythm. I begin to breathe heavily and tremble. She likes to see the effect she has on me.

Within minutes, I know that I'm close to exploding in her mouth. I search my mind for the memory of our first training session. What did she say I should do when I need to cum at a time when she's forbidden me to?!

"Please, mistress." I beg. This is what makes her wet. My pleas excite her. She stops suddenly, removing her mouth from my cock entirely. I sag in my restraints.

"Please, what?" She replies calmly with a hint of mischief in her voice. There is no anger or judgment in her sultry voice. I have always loved the sound of her voice. "Please allow me to return your kindness, mistress." I add a little breathlessly.

She wants to hear the words. My mistress is always turned on by hearing what I want to do to her. It is a unique and sometimes odd dynamic between a sub and a domme. But it works for us. And I am happy to oblige. I feel her release my wrists and then she removes the blindfold.

When she turns without a word to walk to the bed, I know to follow. She remains dressed, albeit quite scantily...with the exception of what I need to see in order for us to be intimate. For all of my efforts to break through her insecurities about her body, it is something I have yet to conquer.

If I were the one in charge, I would make her strip. But...I am not. She sits at the edge of the bed and opens her legs. It was always unheard of for me to stand above my previous mistress. But I don't stay in that position for long.

"On your knees." She commands. I obey instantly. She leans forward so that her mouth is at my ear. "Time to please me with your mouth."

That's all she says. She doesn't need to say anything else. My mistress has always been a woman of few words when we play. One of the things she likes about me has been my ability to read her desires with minimal instruction. She lays back on the bed, and I go to work.

My aching cock had softened, but seeing her beautiful shaved pussy in front of me brings my erection back with a vengeance. The knowledge that my mistress is a difficult woman to bring to an orgasm weighs on my mind as I open her lips with my fingers and zero in on her clitoris.

It must seem like I'm hesitating, because she places her legs over my shoulders and pulls me forward. I immediately suck her clit into my mouth, coaxing it out of its hiding place. I've eaten her pussy enough times to know what makes her toes curl.

She's dripping wet as I begin flicking her clit back and forth with my tongue as I search for her g-spot with my finger. When I know I've found it, I add a second and begin to pump them into her.

I know I'm hitting the right spot when my mistress rakes her nails along my scalp and pushes her pussy further into my mouth. I can barely breathe, and I couldn't care less. Nothing matters more than pleasing her.

"Yes!" She screams. "Just like that."

I love making her come undone. Her screams of ecstasy haunt my most fevered dreams. I double my efforts, fucking her hard with my fingers as I alternate between sucking on her clit and flicking it with my tongue. I know my goal is within reach when she begins to writhe on the bed. I hold her torso down with my hand as I continue my assault.

"I'm cumming!" She finally shrieks, and I taste the evidence of her words as her orgasm overtakes her and flows like honey into my waiting mouth. Her juices are warm and sweet on my tongue...the nectar of the Gods.

shirleyann
shirleyann
28 Followers