Mistress

Story Info
An elderly man finds love after his wifes death.
1.5k words
2.89
25.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was last Fall when I last visited my decease wife, Kate's grave sight, out of love and respect I have for such a promising actress that faced death before her time as the BMW spun out of control on such a rainy night that struck the guardrail on I-71 and bursts into flames I still see in my flamboyant eyes as though it was just yesterday when she took a good portion of me to her grave.

A lovely woman who understood my cries late at night, struggles of success, and all these ups and downs that Kate understood so well were still ringing in my ears even though it's been five years since the accident.

To this day I can't see myself being with another woman, even though she would want me to, I cannot bring myself to share the same bed, feelings, indulge her breasts or even give another woman this same enjoyment I'd always been able to give this much older lover. But little did I know I wasn't alone that afternoon at the beautiful headstone of pure gold. Discussing my future with my wife as an actor that had just received an award for best actor.

"I know it's been along time Kate. Sure I still love you! I don't know why I can't love another…." I said five years ago today.

"I still can't bring myself to care for another woman that knows my every move and sooth the aches and growing pains of a mere boy ,19, that fell head over heels in love with such an understanding woman as you."

"Why?"

"Yes, I will try again, but I cannot promise you that I will love her like I have always loved you. The sight of your perfectly round breasts, tan figure, rosy cheeks, long red hair and the shade of your eyes, green, that brought out the color in your cheeks that I feel in love with that night at the bar."

After I had left the cemetery I could still sense something I cannot explain, something I felt back there, something rare and pleasing to my body I have never felt before since Kate entered my life…spirit perhaps?

Snow begins to fall much faster as I slip and slide my way to my driveway where much of the front lawn was covered, blanketed, with this white stuff that must be every bit of three inches or more. Realizing Christmas was just around the corner, very day that my Kate had left me. Sensing something or someone outside playing in the snow as I move my feet slowly across the house and watch this pretty middle-age woman making giant angels in the snow from the front window.

My heart suddenly felt the burning sensations, as one, when I felt weak at the knees and nearly buckles to the floor. Enjoying this sight of bleach-blond wearing warm clothes to protect her wan flesh, woman so enjoyable to watch, that suddenly sees me making eye contact to her elegant frame that laid there like a perfect angel with both legs spread and arms stretched out, moving these body parts in such harmony. Wondering if I were going insane when I was the only one that can see her.

Suddenly I jerked my weary eyes towards the kitchen where the sound of a whistling tea kettle took me by surprise, but when I turn back around she was gone, vanishing, along with the angels she was forming in my front yard. So I went back into the kitchen to pour me a cup of the herbal tea and sit by this crackling fire the way Kate and I would always do on cold nights like this. Sitting here with my legs crossed, dressed in my long brown robe with the picture of my true love I'd lifted from the mantle to admire such beauty and warmth in her eyes. This smile I miss when suddenly her face was replaced by this one I saw moments ago. "Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked, watching her eyes light up with much glee.

"Let's just say I'm your guardian angel." She replied, smiling delightfully as she gazes, looks deeper into my eyes and wraps a few strand's of her tapered hair around one really pale finger.

I tried desperately to void out this look about her, the way her eyes studies me, the way she smiles, the way her dark lashes curls and the perfect formation of each round bosom that reminds me something aweful of another….

"Can I have a sip of your tea?"

She politely asks as I unconsciously brought the antique cup my grand-mother once gave me to the puckering of this womans lips. "Umm, I haven't had this kind of tea in years." She said as she smiles that smile and licks the remaining tea from her rosy lips with a sharp coo.

"Oh, really, wow." I answered, when my robe suddenly worked it's way open on it's own as yet another sharp pleasing coo exits through her soft straight lips. Mouth that made me want to open up to her and give her what her lovely topaz eyes were yearning for this very moment. But as the crackling fire rose higher this vision of beauty too had risen high and into a huge ball, like seeing earth from another galaxy as she quickly spun a few more times around me than vanishes upstairs.

"Where have you gone!" I cried, working my feet up the steep steps with my robe wide open and hands moving gracefully up and along the smooth banister made of the finest cedar known to man.

My heart begins to pound harder against my broad chest as I knew the bedroom door I had left, not long ago, was indeed closed tight. So I stood here tying the twin strings together that once exposed my entire nudity to a total stranger I know very little about, except this warmth in her eyes that I was accustom of seeing in Kate's, too inviting me into the room with a soft suspicious voice.

Turning the fancy gold knob slowly clockwise as I took yet another deep breath before entering the cold room, where a window was open, and one incredibly beautiful woman relaxing on my black satin sheets wearing a "royal blue lace thong teddy" to accompany her radiant eyes and ravishing hair that laid wet and slicked back, as though she had taken a shower.

Her eyes wandered to my loose ties and with a soft blink of her eye I felt the softness of my robe sliding down my body, totally exposing myself. Than came her soft voice once more. "Come closer to the bed my love. I yearn for your passion I know can please my cravings and utmost desires."

My bare feet felt the softness of the plush white carpet as I casually walked towards her cat-like eyes and the purrrr she sent me that squeaks through her semi-puckered lips that I somehow knew I must reach before this mood of hers would relax and she would be gone forever.

"You've been sipping the wine again, haven't you?" She said so charmingly and seductive tone that made my lips quiver, matter of fact my entire body was shaking to the sight of her evening-wear and moist kisses to my neck, lips, biceps and chest before reaching my perky lips once again to tease me with her strong energetic tongue that sweeps across mine and over my clean teeth as she presses her body against mine in an awkward way, positioning ourselves on our side.

"Umm, you're rock hard…baby." She said as her entire poised hand of ice reacts to my ability to sift her dark nipples thru the see-thru garment she wore especially for me that sent a message to my cluttered mind of who this woman is that brings me much passion and pleasure I once felt.

Realizing when I felt her perfect breasts, tight thighs and her soft as silk womb hairs that made me happy again. Perfume of "Sudden Passion" lingering the room and sheets as we made wild passionate love together, performing well with this silicone woman I ordered soon after I heard the news of Kate's tragedy.

"I'm glad your back!" I shouted, programming this doll I designed perfectly for my needs when I went to the scene of the accident and saw the other victim, passenger, lying across Kate's lap. Beth, a cousin of Kate.

"You did a wonderful job on me…baby! So just for that baby I'm going to get on top of you and screw your worm like never before!"

I suddenly felt as though I had created a monster once she was on top and her strides were that of two pistons against my enormous hard-on that was very much oiled and full of Christmas joy. Money very well spent as I have this incredible urge, need, to program Beth to do more to me than ever before.