Mistress

Story Info
A dominant woman and you.
1.3k words
4.06
38.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

Black six-inch spike heels. Black silk thigh highs. Black crotch less panties. Black garter belt. Black leather corset. Riding crop.

You enter the room and see me dressed as I am. Intimidating. Dominant. I bid you strip every stitch of clothing from your body, and abruptly leave you to your privacy. After but moments I reenter the room, knowing you’re devoid of any coverings. As I have left none in the room for you to find.

I approach you and without a single word tie each of your hands in turn, to a length of silken rope on opposing walls. I circle you, dragging the riding crop along your tender flesh.

After several circles I move from you, putting a finger to lips, stopping the question I know is there. “NO talking. None.” I strut over to an armchair and sitting, I cross my legs slowly and merely gaze at you. Knowingly making you uncomfortable.

Watching you squirm, I uncross and re-cross my legs. You wet your lips and I smile a knowing smile. I tap the riding crop against my thigh and look to be contemplating your fate for the night.

I uncross my legs and spread them, leaning my elbows on my knees. Your eyes are fixed to my sweet spot. I know, as this was my intention. I smile wickedly at you and watch as your eyes grow wide, your lips part and your flaccid member become rigid.

I move back in the chair and prop my legs on either arm. Giving you quite the view. I take the riding crop in hand and draw it up and down my thighs, slowly, drawing your eyes along with it.

Your breathing, and mine, quicken. I draw the crop up one thigh and up my mound to my stomach. Whap, I slap the crop lightly against my mound. Whap, again. Whap. With each slap to my mound you jerk. I know you like it.

Whap, whap, whap, in quick succession. I can see you straining at the binds. I close my eyes and lick my blood red lips. I rub the handle of my crop along my cleft. You know what’s next. Slowly I circle my clit with the handle of my crop. Now you’re getting antsy. I give you a crooked smile and rim my moist opening.

You stare as inch by inch slowly disappears inside me, until the six inches of braided leather handle are gone. Painfully, for you, I slide it in and out. Your hips moving with every stroke.

You’re panting now. I remove the crop from my moistness and can see your disappointment. It’s written all over your face. I slowly lower my feet to the floor, rise and approach you. “You didn’t utter a sound. Good boy.”

Slowly I smooth the crop up and down your chest, circling your nipples. I look into your eyes and flick my eyebrows up quickly. Looking down at my work I slide the crop slowly down the center line of your chest, until it’s just barely touching the very tip of your straining manhood.

Breaking contact, I move the crop lower. I bring the head of the crop up first one thigh and then the other. Making you squirm. Smiling to myself, I bring it up under your balls. Lifting first one and then the other, then letting them drop.

You groan, as quietly as you can. Breaking contact, I look up and smile, “make all the noise you want lover boy, but no words. The more noise the better.” I wink and you close your eyes, groaning loudly.

Gazing back down, I stroke the crop up and down the length of you. You match each stroke of the crop until I pull it away. With a grunt of disapproval, I giggle and move around behind you.

You crane your neck awkwardly trying to see what I’m up to back here. Whap. (That’s what.) I push a finger against your chin until you face front again. Whap, whap, whap. I caress the area gently before moving onto the other cheek.

Each whap elicits a tiny flinch. Once your ass is red and warm, I press my body against you. You moan and I bring my right hand around to tease and squeeze your nipple. When you begin to writhe I trail my hand down your side, dragging my blood red nails along your tender flesh.

I bring up my other hand to tease your other nipple. With my right hand I bring the riding crop up in front of you. While still caressing your nipple I move the crop lower, bringing your eyes along with it. Until finally it hovers just above your manhood.

Gently I tap the crop against you. You flinch and groan. Knowing it doesn‘t really hurt I whisper “A little pain never hurt anyone.” I flick my tongue against your earlobe and tap you again. A few more light taps of the crop against your manhood and few to the balls.

I move around to the front of you again and smile a devious smile. The kind of smile that makes you hard just wondering what I’m thinking. I hold out left arm out the side and with the right tap the crop against my mound. Whap, whap, whap.

I strut over to a table and lay the crop down. I smile at you over my shoulder and wink. I come back over to you and stand there, looking into your eyes for a long moment before dropping to my knees.

I drag my nails along your shaft and balls. You throw your head back and groan. Grabbing a firm hold of you I blow cool air across the tip. You moan all the louder.

Letting go my hold you look down at me. Which is what I wanted. I take all of you into my mouth with one swift motion. You almost swoon with ecstasy.

I cup your balls with one hand and fondle them slowly while I draw my mouth up and down your hard shaft. You moan and grunt, as I move to slowly for your tastes.

I withdraw completely and watch as you probe the empty air for my hot mouth. I giggle and thrust you into my mouth once more. I wrap one hand around your balls, the other around your shaft and bob my head vigorously while you match my every movement.

It takes but moments for you to burst. I swallow it down thirstily and grin up at you, when finished. I wipe my mouth with my wrist as I stand to face you.

Knowing your stamina from previous encounters I know you aren’t done yet. Knowing your strength I wrap my arms around your neck and lift myself to wrap my legs about your waist.

All this teasing has got me wet and you slide into me so very easily. I settle right down onto you as if I were made for this. After scant teasing moments, I slide up and down your slick shaft.

I ride hard and fast, after brief moments I’m gripped by powerful orgasm. You nuzzle my neck and I giggle. With you still within me I lever myself to unbind your wrists. You grip my waist fiercely and in three steps, slam my back against the wall.

I grunt and laugh wickedly. Hard and fast you pound into me. This is my sweet punishment. Your long awaited revenge. I pant and writhe beneath you.

Suddenly you back away and I find myself thrown face down onto the table. Using one leg you kick my feet apart and drive yourself into my waiting pussy. You drag my hands behind my back and hold them together with one hand.

The other hand snakes up my back and into my hair. Pulling my head back slightly you whisper “now no talking remember.” Driving yourself into me I pant and writhe, while thrusting back against your every movement.

It takes several minutes before you feel my pussy spasm around you. Within seconds I feel you pulsing inside me. After the last waves ebb you let me up. I turn to you and grin. I lead you over to a sofa and we collapse against one another. What a night.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers