Mistress Agnes Ch. 12

Story Info
Help.
4.2k words
4.82
4.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cuddled for a whole hour, in which Agnes told him everything she had done that week, meetings, private conversations, her readers had been very enthusiastic and were eagerly awaiting her new novel.

Talking was so good, Dennis felt so much better that he couldn't help touching Agnes in various exciting places, until she begged him to stop.

'I'm going to jump you any moment now, I'm fast losing my self-control.'

And before she could do anything to stop him, Dennis had rung the bell over his head, and Patrick entered, so quickly he had to have been waiting by the door.

'Patrick,' he asked, 'will you take the mistress back to Guy's bed and give her some of your magic together? She's so heated I cannot even touch her breasts or her inner thighs, she needs release.'

Patrick didn't even look askance, he knew Agnes better than anyone except Dennis.

'I won't leave you all by yourself, Dennis,' Patrick objected, 'you'll feel lonely. Can't Guy please you by himself, mistress, so I can stay with Dennis?'

Agnes was rather embarrassed, they were talking about her as if she was sick or something, but the very memory of Guy touching her with heat made her pussy burn.

'I find that a very good idea, Patrick, if you don't mind. I don't want to steal your partner away from you.'

Now Patrick dared to say cheekily, 'Oh but mistress, I'm merely dying to steal your partner away from you, for an hour. I promise I'll take excellent care of Dennis while you're busy. Let me go tell Guy.'

And he was off before either of them could protest.

When he came back he was grinning from ear to ear, saying, 'Guy is waiting for you, mistress, he has missed being intimate with you, he may surprise you.

Your beloved will be in excellent hands while you are gone.'

And after a loving kiss, Agnes undressed, put on her dressing-gown, kissed Dennis once more, then left the room.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed.

Patrick became quiet, positively shy, and he almost retreated to the lazy chair they had used to watch over Dennis.

'Come sit with me, Patrick, don't be a stranger all of a sudden.

You have been my best friend for so long, you saved my life and my sanity as much as Agnes did. Do you want to cuddle a little?'

'Yes, Dennis,' was the answer, 'there is nothing I'd like more.'

'Get out of that livery then, and join me.'

Still very shy, Patrick took off his coat and put it away on the chair. He was wearing a plain shirt underneath, and tight trousers, and when he took off the shirt Dennis couldn't help releasing a sigh of envy at the sight of his naked chest. His figure was astonishing, he was like a statue of a god, a boyish, slim god, but perfectly proportioned and muscled nonetheless.

'Oh my, Patrick, you're even handsomer than I expected. Let's see the rest.'

Unable to help him, Dennis looked his fill of that fabulous body, and Patrick was bashful but also pleased to get such praise from a man he secretly considered his master. He knew better than to let him know, but he loved Dennis as much as Guy loved the mistress, and he wanted nothing more than to touch him and stroke him and yes, let him feel all the experience his years of loving a man had gained him.

The only problem was, he had no clue how far he could go with his master, which made him shy, but no less determined to one day find the exact limit of Dennis' ability to love a man.

Of course Patrick's body betrayed his feelings, but Dennis didn't raise a hair at the sight of his friend's dick standing proudly and invited him into his arms. He knew Patrick's personal scent intimately, they had been close so often, Patrick had comforted, cleaned and groomed Dennis when he was physically weak, and he still shaved him every other day, then rubbed the fragrant ointment into his friend's freshly shaven skin, putting all his tender feelings towards him in his loving ministrations.

Dennis wasn't thick, he had been in Patrick's arms often enough to know his friend loved and admired him, a feeling that was largely mutual. The number of times Patrick had held him and soothed him, when life or his past dragged him down towards despair, Dennis couldn't count them anymore.

The kisses they had shared, warm, soft, and still different from kissing Agnes, more exciting. But Dennis had never felt the inclination to make love to a man, and he still didn't, but right now he couldn't do anything active anyway, and the idea of holding his dear friend as Patrick had held Dennis so often was very appealing.

The familiar figure, with his manly scent and his very manly erection, crawled beside him under the blankets readily, and as soon as Dennis felt the warm, muscular shape against his, he felt his own dick rise instantly.

Patrick snuggled under Dennis' arm and laid his head on his chest, nuzzling and smelling his naked torso. Dennis stroked him, a magnificent feeling, such a prime specimen, Patrick's skin almost as soft as Agnes', but a solid layer of muscle under that. His touch caused Patrick to shudder, and his friend's adoring gaze made Dennis feel slightly uncomfortable.

Somehow Dennis found it in him not to protest the adulation, but to just accept it, to give Patrick what he ached for, a chance to show his adored friend his undying love and faithfulness.

As Dennis stroked his head and his face, Patrick showed his emotions clearly, and heat did make up a sizeable part of them by now.

Dennis' hands could stroke Patrick without his body suffering from the concussion, and he did so with a relish. The short hair, the handsome face, the vulnerable throat. Patrick closed his eyes and let himself be spoiled like a pet.

But Dennis felt reluctant to touch a man's privates, and he kept his hands well-clear of anything below the waist, almost afraid of what might happen if he excited his friend too much. Patrick must have seen through him instantly.

'I can control myself at all times,..Dennis, you don't have to touch me down there, but if you want to, there is no danger.

May I please touch you?'

No word about control here, did Patrick hope Dennis would lose it and ravage him?

'Of course, Patrick,' he exclaimed, 'you've touched me often enough, even my most intimate parts.'

'That was different, Dennis, and even if you don't acknowledge it, your body does.'

That needed no explanation, Dennis had never before sported an erection as a result of Patrick's gentle touch, let alone that the very presence of him, for Patrick hadn't even purposely touched him yet, caused his dick to stand firm.

As a kind of reply, Dennis stroked the inner thigh, and cupped Patrick's testicles very gently, quite a nice feeling for himself, though he couldn't judge what that shudder was for, bliss, or fear of being hurt.

To be on the safe side, Dennis went for the erection, it felt good, different than his own, but that was so familiar to his hand, and he'd feel his own touch on himself. Now he merely felt another shudder, and a slight sound of excitement escaped Patrick, a tiny groan.

'Oh master, that feels so good, may I please touch yours?'

That startled Dennis not a little, releasing Patrick's dick in an instant, almost ready to protest his humble attitude and use of an honorific.

But this was Patrick's moment, and Dennis was not going to be nitpicking over a little detail. He'd call Dennis what he wanted in his mind, and apparently that was master. Dammit, but what could he do?

He took Patrick's dick back in his hand, a lot firmer this time, as if it were his own, and Patrick looked at him in pleased ecstasy.

'You may, Patrick. But can't we just be friends? You know where I come from.'

'I'm sorry, Dennis, I'll try even harder to be familiar with you. Please don't talk brogue to me, I'll be good from now on.'

'You're just evil, Patrick! If I didn't have a concussion, I'd have to spank you.'

And then it was his turn to gasp and moan, for apparently Dennis' attempt at humour had emboldened Patrick enough to take a firm hold of his dick in return. That was not a lady's touch, this was someone who knew what it felt like to have a dick himself.

After that, Patrick was unleashed, for he stroked every single inch of Dennis' body, his hair, his face, his throat, showing some emotion there as he kissed the spot where the bruise had been for months, his chest, broader and as firm as his own, though not as beautifully sculpted.

Dennis relished Patrick's expert and gentle touch, and he also found it in himself to relish the look of his friend finally doing what he had wished to for so long.

Suddenly his lust rose a thousandfold, Patrick had taken his dick in his mouth, and that, too, felt different. Less gentle, and just incredibly hot and tantalizing, Dennis couldn't think anymore, he was reduced to gibbering in ecstasy, totally overcome by the incredible expertise of hand and tongue on his member. How did he do that, where did he find those places that felt so good?

Dennis had not suffered from lack of release during his invalidity so far, Agnes had spent a lot of time on him, and all her own ardour, so he had quite a lot of stamina left. And Patrick had his own way of prolonging this trip to heaven, when Dennis couldn't stand the excitement anymore and felt his climax rapidly approaching, Patrick transferred his attention to Dennis' testicles, and butt-cheeks, and other sensitive places that allowed his ardour to cool down just enough to be able to continue.

Dennis had no idea how long it lasted, it could have been minutes, it might have been hours. By the time Patrick allowed him to finally climax, Dennis' head was spinning, not with nausea or concussion, but with bliss. His entire body seemed to empty itself, Dennis noted that Patrick didn't object to the taste of his semen at all, he relished it, but he did keep an eye on Dennis at all times to see whether he was still enjoying it.

When he finally looked up and caught Dennis' eye, he said proudly, 'And that, dear Dennis, was the light version, because you are still suffering from concussion.'

With that, he laid back down in Dennis' arms, and Dennis just couldn't help it, he had to kiss him ardently. At which point he had to agree with Agnes, if that was the taste of his semen on Patrick's tongue, so hot and salty and very unpleasant, he could do without.

Patrick laughed out loud, and kissed him again, but less intimately.

'I admit, it's an acquired taste. I'll rinse my mouth, I want to kiss you again.'

And he did indeed hop out of bed and rinsed his mouth at the wash-stand, then hopped straight back in and kissed Dennis full on the mouth.

Even that kiss was different, so forceful, such strength. It was heady, but it was a bit much for his overwrought body, and Patrick noticed and laid back down.

'I'll behave better, master, from now on. But I'm glad I finally got to do this to you, I've been aching to ever since I saw you lying in that bed. Guy knows, he's comforted more than a few tears when you were doing badly.

I hope you enjoyed it.'

'I did, Patrick, very much so. You're very good, and I can't wait to learn how to do that myself, but it'll have to wait a few months. Would you let me do that to you, or are you exclusively Guy's?'

'Are you kidding me?' Patrick exclaimed, 'even Guy would be pleased to let you do that to him. You're incredibly hot, Dennis. But what about the mistress, won't she object?'

'If you refuse to teach her, she will certainly object. She told me you never allowed her to touch your dicks, but we'll find a way around that.'

'Now she's got you, neither of us will mind. But we couldn't let her become dependent on us, we had to withhold something to push her to find her own mate. Little did we know it would cost you so much, Dennis.'

'Everything worked out in the end, Patrick, and I'm sure none of it was your fault anyway. You were always my best friend in all of this.'

Patrick practically glowed, he stopped talking and laid down on Dennis' chest again to relish the little time he had left with him, his own urges still nagging him, but an important part of him very, very happy with the events of the day.

As Agnes walked the very same route she had not two hours ago, across the hall to Guy's room, her mood was totally opposite from what it had been. Talking to Dennis had given both of them great relief, and she knew he would be excellent hands with Patrick for an hour or so. There was no reason not to indulge in her heated feeling, Dennis obviously didn't mind at all, he never tried to claim her, had in fact urged her to do this.

Before she could knock, the door to Guy's room opened and an elegant hand took her by the wrist and pulled her inside, into a warm embrace.

Surprised at Guy's forwardness but rather pleased than put out, Agnes let herself be kissed passionately, returning the embrace and the kiss as they were offered.

This was not how she remembered making love to her boys, they had always been tender and very gentle, but somehow Guy seemed to think she wanted a different treatment today. Which was right, Dennis was intensely sweet, but somehow more decided and less gentle than Guy and Patrick had been towards her, and somehow her accumulated heat was so insistent that she was way past tenderness, she wanted it rough today.

Though that might be a bit too much to ask of Guy, he had never loved her like that, and she couldn't expect him to do so now.

He was certainly stunningly handsome, Patrick and himself could have been brothers, twin gods from ancient Greece, hewn from the best white marble, each part of their bodies, every limb, each muscle, in perfect proportion to the rest. They both looked much younger than their actual years, they were close to thirty but seemed Dennis' age.

Guy was totally undressed, and without the slightest consciousness of his own nudity, he showed no shame or uncertainty about his body, or about his hands on the mistress for that matter, he really was forward, Agnes could hardly believe it.

He held the back of her head as he kissed her, something he'd never done before, and his other hand had released the sash tying her dressing-gown and was exploring its contents freely, her breasts, her gently rounded stomach, her butt, her pussy.

Of course Agnes reciprocated and stroked him as heatedly, and thus they made for the bed, fondling and kissing, Agnes losing the dressing-gown somewhere on the way.

This was not as Agnes remembered making love with Guy, he was so forward, and strong! Of course she trusted him with her life, and she did feel a strong need for this kind of loving.

Because Guy never used to like her touching his dick, Agnes did not, there was plenty of other flesh to indulge in, to lick, and to bite gently, it was so good to be making love again, how could she have missed that in so short a time, not even a week!

'You may touch any part of me you like, mistress,' Guy said heatedly, 'I want you to, please.'

That didn't need repeating, though Agnes was a bit surprised he called her mistress, he usually stuck to Mrs Beauchamp, something that actually bothered Agnes a little. She didn't see herself as a missus at all, and had come to prefer informality.

'I will if you call me Agnes, Guy,' she said teasingly.

'All right, all right, I'll call you anything you like if you'll just hold my dick, it's been aching for your touch for years. Please Agnes?'

That didn't come out quite fluently, yet, but he was so overwrought by now he might have trouble speaking because of that.

Strange things were happening in her household, why had Guy given every sign of disliking her touching his cock if it was aching to have her touch it?

Never mind, just do it.

She released her hold on Guy and turned around towards the other end of the bed, kissing and licking his stomach, and his inner legs, then his testicles, and finally taking hold of his perfectly proportioned erection. Even his dick was beautiful and perfect, and he smelled as clean and as good there as everywhere else.

But Guy was not in the mood to just lie down and enjoy her ministrations, when Agnes took his dick in her full hand firmly, he sighed deeply in satisfaction, then pulled her lower body towards him easily, lifted her one leg over his head, and buried his face in her pussy.

Soon they were both eagerly sucking and licking, moaning in ardour every once in a while, totally absorbed by the action, until Agnes felt a climax washing over her, and Guy removed himself from her mouth and turned around, face to her face, he let his body fall onto hers, and penetrated her without asking first, and quite firmly.

She squealed in pleased surprise, such firmness from her gentle servant, and he rode her with determination and energy until she panted for breath with ecstasy.

As soon as she arched in release, he was back between her legs, sucking her clitoris with a relish, tickling her on the inside with a finger.

There was no time to rest, her feelings were rising fast, and when she had reached the sky once more and was spiralling down gently, he asked, 'May I take you from behind, Agnes? I've never done that to a woman, but it's such a hot idea.'

Instead of talking, Agnes offered him her backside, and he explored it first. He stroked her butt-cheeks, and tickled her anus, first with his finger, then with his tongue, a strange feeling but not unpleasant.

Then he admired the look of her pussy from behind, and felt around a little, causing Agnes little thrills of heat. Finally he tested the opening of her pussy with his fingers, and kneeled behind her, probing her clitoris with one hand and guiding his dick with the other, and then he plunged in.

That caused her a flash of bliss, and he took her as energetically as she had ever hoped for, his finger still accompanying his pumping, the world starting to spin and her pussy rejoicing at finally getting some attention again.

As he built her lust up higher and higher, she felt herself groaning ever loader, until she came with a little cry and felt him riding the ebbing bliss, up a bit, then down a bit.

Before her body could work up more lust, his hand moved to her hip, and he pumped frantically for a short moment, then groaned once, and fell back to the bed, pulling her on top of him.

Agnes managed to turn to land on his chest face towards him, and was actually a bit surprised to see Guy beneath her, smiling sweetly.

'Did I manage to surprise you, mistress?'

Heat gone, he was having trouble being familiar with her once more.

'That was incredible, Guy, I thought you didn't like rough loving?'

Embarrassed, Guy replied, 'We're men, mistress, I suppose all men like rough loving. We didn't want to give you all you needed...'

He was rather ashamed to tell her, but Agnes could guess, 'You didn't want me to become even more dependent on you. I understand, and I'm glad you made sure I found someone myself, I'm just very sorry of what I did to get it.'

'I know, mistress, and I would think less of you if you weren't. It's not just habit being unable to be familiar with you, you know, I truly admire you and look up to you.'

'But why, Guy? You can do everything I can, and better. You're handsome, educated and very smart, and incredibly sweet and dedicated to Patrick and myself. What do I have that you don't?'

Guy took her in his arms, against that perfect sculpture of a chest, now slightly sweaty and smelling just deliciously, and nuzzled her throat and kissed her cheeks, her mouth, before they knew it they were kissing passionately once more, Agnes' heat flaring up one more time before it settled in Guy's arms.

'You take such good care of all of us, we all love you and trust you, the staff here, too, even though you are rarely in town. Dennis worships you, and he is nearly a decade your junior, but it doesn't show at all. And you did so well for Dick, to help him find a girl and buy a cottage, most gentry don't care about their people. You do, and that is why we love you, mistress.'

12