Mistress Agnes Ch. 14

Story Info
On your side.
5.4k words
4.76
5.5k
1
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Agnes felt much better, she must have been rather dehydrated to feel so miserable and weak yesterday.

Dennis was still fast asleep, his dear face younger than ever. Patrick had shaved him yesterday to prepare for the wedding, his jaw was so smooth to look at, she just couldn't help stroking it lovingly.

That didn't even wake him, he merely smiled sweetly and snuggled against her.

Or did it? She could clearly feel his dick against her thigh now, so either he had an erection in his sleep, or he was pretending to be asleep, or merely half-awake.

It was time to get up anyway, for the wedding, and after a week of involuntary abstinence Agnes was certainly feeling rather heated, so she decided to indulge herself a little, Dennis wouldn't mind waking up to some caresses.

Stroking his back, only a bit diminished in musculature with his six weeks' enforced inactivity, she was very happy and relieved to find her own urges back to normal, being with child had not caused her to lose her lust, it had been hunger and dehydration.

From his back to his thigh she stroked him, then towards his erection, her hand relishing the feel of her beloved. Remembering how upset he had been with the very thought of losing her she suppressed a feeling of worry of her own. How could she have missed his extreme dependence on her?

Frankly, she hadn't. She knew he clung to her, she just didn't see a problem in it until it caused him to fall apart when something seemed wrong with her, this went way too far. In seven months they would have a child depending on them, as well as a staff, he really needed to learn to take on his responsibilities as master of a large household, not just for them, but mostly for himself.

Of course he'd been programmed to be totally dependent on others, the army had beaten every shred of self-esteem out of him, and after he had managed to escape that, Agnes herself had continued where it left off and broken him altogether.

And now it would be her task to return a measure of self-reliance to him, so he'd be able to lead the household instead of her if she became ill or weak with her pregnancy. And go on if something worse were to happen.

By now Dennis was stirring, his hands exploring her body eagerly, still partly asleep, in that magnificent dreamlike state where reality was still miles away, but the senses seemed primed for loving.

His hands were on her face, her neck, her breasts.

Slowly they moved lower down, Agnes' heat flaring up in anticipation of his touch on her pussy. But as he stroked her belly, still firm with riding muscles, his progress halted and he was suddenly wide awake.

'I'm going to be a father!' he exclaimed, 'that is just incredible!'

'You'll be the best father a child ever had, my love. But first I hope you'll be the best lover a woman has ever had.'

She didn't even try to control herself, and went for his dick with her hand, grabbing it firmly, rubbing herself against him.

It was very funny to see him gasp in ardour and smile with delight at the same time, he was obviously very happy to find his beloved back to her usual behaviour.

'Oh, Agnes, my love, I'm so relieved you're better. And that is so good, I love you so much.'

He did love her, that was certain, and now she would show him that love was totally mutual. They kissed with heat, and when that kiss was finished, Agnes turned her face towards his groin and took his dick in her mouth with relish, such a relief to be able to enjoy lovemaking again.

Licking and sucking all his sensitive places she soon had him gasping again, and to prevent himself from coming too early he wriggled towards her pussy, letting some of his heat flow away by transferring it to his beloved, with great success.

When he got too much aroused he removed his dick from her mouth carefully and sat between her legs to give her several thrilling highs before he turned back to let her have his dick once more. Enjoying each other's taste and feel they continued where they left off, until they both had a shuddering climax.

Lying in each other's arms afterwards was the best moment of all, everything was back to normal, the fear forgotten, pregnancy and baby a concern for the future, not the present.

But they did need to get up, there was a wedding to celebrate today.

When they had washed and dressed, Patrick knocked on their door, they had agreed to let him help them with dressing, it was a wedding, after all, they needed to look their best.

When they came down the stairs, finery arranged to perfection, everything was in order for the wedding, the house was decorated, the food was ready or prepared as far as it could, there was a beautiful cake and plenty to drink.

The rest wore their best, too, including John but excepting Cook and Charles, who were staying at the manor to prepare for the guests and receive the orchestra.

They would walk to church, as they did every Sunday, and Dick was walking along looking calm on the outside, but Dennis could see he was about to burst with nerves.

He knew his vows perfectly, they had practised the exact words until Dick said he dreamed about them, and Dick carried two lovely rings of real gold in a tiny leather box in his pocket. John would be the witness, since Beatrice and himself had made the match.

Dennis let go of his beloved for a few moments to take Dick's large hand in his own.

'Everything will be fine, Dick, your parents will be there but they will keep quiet, and if they don't Mrs Woods will shut them up with a look. Maria's sisters all love you, and their children even more.

And look at you in your handsome suit, you're a real catch, Dick!

You know how to dance with your lady, and I'm sure the mistress will want to dance with you, and I cannot wait to dance with Maria and hear her praise you sky-high.

Now stay calm and enjoy the day!'

Dick smiled sweetly, a little less nervous but not entirely sure everything would work out well for him. Poor chap, he'd been let down so often before he came to live at the manor.

Bending down towards Dennis, Dick whispered, 'Is the mistress all right? If she is gets too tired I'll carry her home for you, Maria said she didn't mind. She knows you cannot lift things until your head is back to normal.'

'The mistress is fine, Dick, she was weak with hunger because creamy and greasy food disgusted her and she didn't know that. She thought she couldn't eat anything. But your mother-in-law's advice helped tremendously, she ate really well yesterday and today, and she said she felt almost back to normal, despite being with child. Except she did take an extra kerchief for the ceremony, I think she expects to cry a lot.'

Dennis suddenly realized Dick might misinterpret that, but apparently he knew about crying for other reasons than sadness or anger.

'Is she happy to see me marry?'

'Very much so, Dick, and such a perfect woman for you, you will both be so happy. Come to think of it, I may spill a few tears, too. I'm expecting a baby, too, after all.'

'I'm so glad you'll have a baby, Dennis, I thought the mistress sounded as if she wanted one, sometimes when we talked a bit. Do you think that if Maria and I have a child of our own, they could play together?'

'Sure Dick, why not?'

'Well, your baby will be the mistress or the master once, and my baby will be a servant. Can they play together?'

'I think so, Dick, why not? You know I grew up on the streets, don't you? Maybe your child will become a doctor, with Maria so smart and your having learned to read so quickly, who knows?'

'I'm fine again, Dennis, thank you for talking to me. I needed it, I was worried. But now the mistress needs you, she's getting tired, I can see it. She needs your arm to support her.'

And he was right, Agnes did look a bit tired, it wasn't far and she was in great shape generally, but a week without food and even worse, with not enough fluids, had taken a toll that three square meals couldn't correct.

'I can support you, love, lean on me. My head is fine. But should you collapse, Dick has his intended's permission to carry you, so you need not spend the wedding on the moors.'

'He planned for emergencies? And asked his lovely wife for permission? That is so sweet! How did I ever earn such kindness?'

'He also told me he was grateful for the talk, but to go back to give you my arm since you needed it. And you do.'

Fortunately it wasn't far to the church, and the whole village was gathered there to witness the wedding of Maria Woods to the local dimwit. But those who had come to gawk soon had to revise their disdainful attitude towards both bride and groom, for the first was clearly not merely marrying to gain an establishment and the possibility of children, and the latter was much better looking and much....brighter than they remembered him.

Of course Maria wore a stunning gown of white silk and a dream of a veil of a beautiful transparent fabric none of them had ever seen, her father was a tailor after all and everyone knew Maria was his favourite. He had never bemoaned her being a spinster, she was good company and a superb worker.

But Dick Parsons, why was he supposed to be a dimwit? He was very tall, and very strong, people often confused the slow, deliberate way of moving of a truly strong man with slow wits, where it was mainly an ingrained fear of hurting those smaller than himself.

Dick wore a very fashionable suit of dark woollen cloth, and he wore it extremely well. He was obviously nervous, and quite a bit shy as well, who wouldn't be when he was going to be married to Maria Woods, most men expected her to be ruling the household. And besides, they all knew what was said of him, being dimwitted was the least nasty of the rumours, they ranged from his father having kept him chained to a huge oaken chest, to Dick having had regular fits of sudden anger, in which only a whip could calm him down.

Those were obviously not true, this was just a normal guy, getting married to a rather pretty woman with padding in exactly the right places. They would have a delightful night of it, first a party at the manor, and everyone knew what was going on there, and then afterwards their first bedding. If they hadn't sampled each other first, at the outcrop. There was no reason why Maria wouldn't stick to the tradition.

Though Dick was still nervous because of the interest of people he didn't even know, Agnes didn't care at all that the gossip about Dick would stop immediately once she passed the onlookers. She was used to being stared at by the locals, though they always treated her with respect to her face, and so they should, for most of them were her dependants, leasing their farms from her estate.

But this time the gossip wasn't about her affairs with her beautiful servants, nor about her handsome young lover, who was supporting his lady elegantly.

No, they had heard much better news, Mrs Beauchamp was reputed to be with child!

And this after having been married for seven years without giving her noble husband an heir. She hadn't been with this young gentleman for more than a few months and she was with child?

Everyone had always assumed Mrs Beauchamp was sleeping with her servants, why else would she employ two such ravishing men, so much alike they could be brothers. Maybe they were brothers, maybe even twins, for they were obviously very close.

But if she had been sleeping with all those men, she would have gotten with child sooner, so maybe they had let themselves be carried away by thrilling rumours?

Never mind, it had been great fun to imagine the lady pleasing two men at once, and a little talk never hurt anyone, but now they'd have to imagine her with a beautiful child on her arm instead.

When all the guests were seated the whole church was filled to the brim, for Maria's father had many relatives and clients, and her mother was a respected member of their community. Of course Dick's parents were there, but most seats were taken by Maria's contacts.

Maria and Dick greeted his parents, both bride and groom a bit reticent since it had become very clear that a lot of Dick's problems had in fact been caused by his overprotective mother and his brutish father.

They merely shook hands, and Mrs Parsons took a good look at her tall son in his beautiful suit, and his very pretty bride in her valuable dress. She couldn't believe her son was making such a match, even if the bride was near her thirties, he was marrying into an influential family, and the smart looking woman seemed to actually cherish him, she looked at him with infatuation!

When the reticent cook took him away to the manor house a few miles away to become a servant there about half a year ago, Dick's mother had cried for days, for fear her son would be mistreated, or sent back in disgrace after losing it and wrecking something.

But he never came back, and he was obviously happy now, though Mrs Parsons couldn't imagine anyone but herself could truly love her Dick, she must be mistaken to see love in the woman. She should feel happy to see him end up much better than she'd ever dared hope for, but she didn't, she felt excluded, and how were those two going to cope with the children that were undoubtedly going to come of it? Didn't the woman realize Dick's children would be as dimwitted as himself?

Meanwhile, Maria was truly happy to be standing at the altar with her father. Her dress was ravishing, her man was standing next to his best man groomed and dressed to within an inch of his life, he was happy and more handsome than most men in their village, and much sweeter. And tonight they would be together, to make love as often as they liked, however they liked. She couldn't wait, though the party would most likely be great fun as well.

And to think Mrs Beauchamp was with child, Maria couldn't believe her ears when she heard. But it would be great to have a baby together, for despite Dick having spilled his seed every time they fucked until that very day, Maria was convinced she was already with child. So quickly, she couldn't believe it, as if her body wanted to make up for all the years she lost.

She didn't know when to tell Dick, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. Get married first, he was so nervous, poor darling.

Her smile was answered with a shy one, fortunately they didn't have to wait long, before she knew it the minister had finished his sermon on marriage, and they spoke their vows. Dick didn't hesitate once, and his shyness was gone. Let them call him dimwitted now!

Maria was proud of him, Dick could see it clearly, as he spoke his vow flawlessly. She smiled at him again, and then they kissed in front of everybody. Then all the visitors came to congratulate them, Maria had warned them it would take a long time because she had such a large family and her dad's friends and customers would all come to see his last daughter married.

John and Beatrice and Maria's parents were first, of course, they were really nice to Dick, and he was glad, for he feared his own parents wouldn't be. He was afraid his mum would make a fuss about him getting married, for of course she knew there would be children.

And besides, she would be suspicious of anyone marrying him, he was no good, why would a woman want him? She had always made it clear he would not be able to marry and have a family, and now he would find out how willing she was to accept that she had been wrong. Not that it mattered, Maria's mum and dad were pretty nice, and her sisters and their husbands, too, he didn't need his folks anymore.

Indeed his father looked almost insulted to have his dumb son marry a pretty woman from a good family, but he didn't say anything, he merely congratulated Maria, then shook hands with Dick. Dick actually felt a small stab of anger at his father's attitude, why couldn't he just be glad his very own son would finally be happy?

So much had changed, Dick suddenly realized his father was actually rather small and getting on quite a bit. Dick guessed he could break him in half by now, hard work and good food had made him very strong, and because so many people liked him he knew he was worth being treated kindly. If his father would try to whip him now he would find himself hanging on a clothes peg before he realized what had happened. And Dennis, Guy, Patrick, and even the mistress would laugh. Maria too, of course, but she was his wife, she would stand by him through everything.

'He's not even aware of what he's doing, Roger!' his mother hissed to his father. 'Why do we have to accept this?'

'He's nearly thirty, Adele, and he makes his own money. There is nothing we can do to stop him. At least he'll be her problem after this, we will not have to spend our old age taking care of a forty year old numb-wit.'

If he hung his father, and mother, on a peg now, no-one would laugh, they'd call him aggressive and have him locked up on his wedding-day. Better merely imagine doing it, see them wriggle before him in his mind only.

Maria looked at him with a serious expression, there was a question in her eyes, she probably wanted to know whether he wanted her to come to his defence. Her sweetness took away his anger instantly, within half an hour they would be dancing together to the music of a hired orchestra, in the garden of the manor-house. Who cared about his nasty, dumb parents? Maria knew him so much better, even in the few months they had been together, she always let him finish his thoughts and asked him more questions to know what he was thinking.

His parents had lived with him for years, but they'd never know him, because they didn't want to know who he really was. They had an idea who Dick Parsons was, and they'd force him to be that person until the day they died. Better shake hands and take leave.

'By the time I'm forty, father, mother, you can come visit Maria and me and meet our children. I hope we'll be able to have about four, but I'll settle for two. We're both around thirty after all. Until then, please don't worry about us, we will manage quite well with our friends and Maria's parents. They like me, and they actually want their daughter to marry me.

Bye now, father, mother. Have a good trip back home.'

And as they stared at him, mouths open, Dick kissed his wife full on the mouth, and she giggled and returned his kiss with relish. When he looked up once more, his parents had fled.

'I'm so very sorry that happened, Dick,' Maria said, standing on her toes to ruffle his hair.

'I'm not,' he replied brusquely, 'had they been nice, we'd have had to invite them over on Sundays, or worse, visit, and listen to them nagging me all day. I just realized I could break my father in two, I'm glad I won't be tempted to actually do it.'

'This was much better, Dick, they were stunned to hear you talk English. And when you mentioned children your mother nearly fainted. You really love children, don't you?'

'I can't wait to have them, Maria, I hope you don't mind if I wish for a baby every time I see a star fall in the sky.'

'You're so sweet, Dick, I've come to love you so much. I can't believe your parents never noticed you didn't speak much because you were busy thinking about what they said or asked. Will you believe me that your children will fare much better because they will have all the time they need to think before they speak?'

'I will, Maria, thank you so much for loving me.

I guess we need to shake more hands now.'

And that was true, next were Maria's sisters, their husbands and children, and other family and friends. They were all very nice, but Dick wondered why his friends weren't there, and the mistress, and as soon as he had a moment to spare he looked around.

Dennis was standing in line right behind Maria's family and connections and before the village people. The mistress was right behind him, looking pretty well, and Patrick and Guy were behind her.

12