Mistress Agnes Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a humiliating idea, Dick knowing what Agnes had done and Maria finding out. But Dick was Dennis' friend, and Agnes couldn't deny her beloved the friends he'd made before he found love. Or any other friends. Dennis was obviously ready to befriend Maria as well, he didn't see class, just people.

Sitting on the bed together, Agnes slowly unbuttoned Dennis' shirt, stroking him wherever she could reach, until he was so worked up he kissed her with heat, assuring Agnes he was indeed well. As they kissed, Dennis started to release the buttons of her dress eagerly, and soon they were both stark naked, lying on the bed, making out with energy.

'Oh, I'm sorry mistress, Dennis, I didn't mean to disturb you!'

Dick had entered the room, undoubtedly to tell them the bath was ready, and to lift Dennis in.

'Nonsense, Dick, you're not disturbing anything,' Dennis said in his kindest voice.

'You're helping me on your day off, I'm so thankful. We just got a little distracted while undressing. If you weren't newly wed, we'd love you to join us! I loved seeing the mistress ride you, and I bet she loved doing it even more.'

Dick smiled again, and Agnes indeed thought she'd like to have sex with both men again. But of course that was impossible with a new bride involved, Maria had every right to claim her husband.

'That was such a fabulous day, Dennis, and I'm glad you liked it, too, mistress. But I'm sure Maria wouldn't want to be alone while I was playing with you. I'd better go to her quickly, do you want me to help you into the bath, Dennis?'

Dennis made a show of testing his limbs and replied, 'I think I'll manage with the mistress' help, Dick. Thank you so much for what you've done for me. I'm sure Maria is waiting, see you after lunch.'

'You're my best friend, Dennis. I didn't know that yet, when I first carried you, but you are.'

'And we'll stay best friends, Dick, even when we're both married.'

Then Dick left, and they had a very good time in the bath, and an even better time after, when Dennis' muscles were all pliable once more. Agnes soon found out that she hadn't been mistaken, Dennis had a certain self-assurance he didn't use to have, it was as if he had returned to the man he had been in his youth, the charismatic, decisive leader. But still he was tender in his loving and had plenty of attention for his beloved, seeming almost lighted up from the inside all this time, some huge burden apparently having fallen from his shoulders.

After having lunch together in the dining-room, Agnes went to her study to work on her latest novel, knowing Dennis would be digging up memories with Dick, with Maria present. She hated the very thought, but at the same time knew this episode of their lives could not just be forgotten. The scars it had left on their feelings were too deep, ignoring them would cover the surface but leave the hurt to fester inside them, deepening ever further, as it had within herself.

Letting him go away, even for an hour or so, even if it was her usual time to work on her book, was very difficult, and he noticed and kissed her lovingly, and she leaned against him, relishing his newly found calm assurance.

Of course Dennis had noticed Agnes' reticence to let him leave her to talk to Dick, and he understood her objections. No-one liked to face their failures and mistakes, and Agnes was the mistress of this household, but even as such she was allowed to make mistakes. Patrick, Guy and Dennis had all talked to her about them, and had forgiven Agnes.

But neither of them had thought of asking Dick for his feelings in the matter, Dennis had always assumed Dick lived in the moment, he never seemed to think much of the past, even though his held nearly as much rejection and want of affection as Dennis' own. It seemed as if being loved and respected now totally made up for the deprivations of his youth and early adulthood, but obviously it hadn't.

On his wedding, Dick had already shown some signs of reproaching his parents for what they had witheld from him, and today Dennis had been shocked by the grief his dear friend exuded when reminded of the attic and what had happened there. Hopefully, finding out that Dennis did not suffer from his past anymore would settle Dick's feelings, and if not, talking to Maria about them would in time help him over the horrible memories. Then only Agnes would be left in pain, and Dennis was determined to do for her what she had done for him, find a way to stop the past from returning to haunt the present.

12