Mistress Agnes Ch. 20

Story Info
Spread your wings.
6k words
4.78
4.1k
2
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking towards the boys' room, Agnes was torn between relief over Dennis' taking responsibility, and some anxiety over where his newly found confidence would lead him. She had told him she didn't fear it but she had to admit she did. But only a little, for she did trust him, and he had been really distraught by Dick's reaction to his decisiveness.

It was as if Guy was waiting for her; though she had not announced her visit, she expected the boys to be in their room and she knew she would be welcome. But he opened the door just as she was about to knock and embraced her warmly before she had even entered the room.

'I'm so sorry, Mrs Beauchamp, but please do not worry too much, we've been thinking hard and we both feel everything will turn out just fine. It's most likely just a phase he's going through.'

What? Guy was comforting her? Because of Dennis' asserting himself? Had she underestimated the change in Dennis, the danger of his taking more and more authority away from her?

'I don't see a problem, Guy. I'm actually rather pleased to see Dennis so confident and concerned for the well-being of others.'

Her calm reply surprised both men and Patrick spoke up, 'Oh, sorry mistress, we thought you'd had a fight with the master and were seeking solace with us.'

'Not at all, Dennis was worried he'd hurt Dick's feelings so he set out to wait until Maria had calmed Dick enough to talk about it. He's probably still waiting, Dick was pretty upset, though not in anger, I think.'

'Forgive the question, Mrs Beauchamp,' Guy now dared ask, 'but if you're not here for comfort, what can we do for you?'

That question was not at all impertinent the way Guy asked it, if anything it sounded a bit disappointed. Agnes supposed he had hoped to hold her close. Well, he'd certainly enjoy what she had really come for.

'I was wondering whether there was something I could do for you, Guy. We've not been intimate since we came back from London and I had the impression you missed me.'

So cute, her darling boys both were stunned, and Patrick exclaimed, 'Mistress, how did you know? Guy has been aching for you.'

'I did not expect you to come to us again, Mrs Beauchamp, since you're engaged to be married.'

'When I told Dennis you looked at me in a certain way, as if you were yearning for some pussy, he told me to indulge you if I wished, he did not own me. In fact, he will probably stay with Dick and Maria a little longer, since they wanted to include him in their loving.'

Guy was now starting to realize she had come to make love to him, just to please him. And Patrick was so happy for his partner he smiled from ear to ear. Such a reception was bound to make a girl feel very welcome and wanted, and indeed she soon found herself in a tight and loving embrace with both men.

It was different this time, when Dennis had been laid up with concussion Guy was already a lot more firm making love to Agnes, knowing she had a steady partner that he was merely standing in for. But now their loving was also a lot looser, not two guys lavishing attention on their superior, but three people pleasing each other. As Guy went all out on Agnes, Patrick divided his attention between his mistress and his life's partner, which he had never done before.

It felt natural to have Guy the centre of attention this time, Agnes had come over to give him something she thought he needed, and he accepted it without hesitation. At the same time she could see the love between the two men, they had always controlled themselves before her, but for some reason they now let go and just enjoyed themselves, less slavish towards Agnes. Maybe their relationship to their mistress had finally changed, matured from subservience into friendship, which pleased Agnes when it would have made her feel threatened half a year ago. She had grown more secure in her role as landowner and mistress of the household, and did not need to prove she was the boss, not anymore.

When Guy had licked and sucked his fill of Agnes' pussy, Patrick kneeling behind Guy and doing something to his lover that had Guy cross-eyed and gasping every so often, Agnes expected Guy to want to fuck her with energy, he had turned out to have a taste for a rough ride after all. But Guy asked, 'Can Patrick have a go first?'

Patrick had never wanted to fuck her, though he had always before joined Guy in his exploration of his mistress' pussy, he had never felt the inclination to fuck a woman. But if he wanted to try, sure, why not? Patrick was as dear to her as Guy, and he was as beautiful and as energetic as his partner.

Agnes managed not to seem impatient as Patrick needed a little time to find the right way to penetrate her, and her patience was rewarded, for when he finally managed he did perfectly fine.

'How is it, Patrick?' she asked him, feeling more than pleased herself, her pussy burned for this after Guy's tantalizing ministrations.

'Pretty good, mistress, better than I imagined,' he replied, laughing, as Guy sat beside her and offered her his dick to suck, again, something he wouldn't have dared six months ago. Agnes took it with relish, this was so good, being fucked with energy and consideration, Patrick was clearly watching her to find what felt best for her as well as for himself, and have something to actively vent her lust on. She remembered how the men did this, a lot firmer than she had ever dared to do it before she observed them going at it much rougher than she thought would be pleasant, and relayed every one of Patrick's titillating pushes right over to Guy's perfectly shaped cock.

Guy sure felt it, he moaned and started to move along a little bit, as Patrick was finally losing himself in his lust and pumping without regards that this was the mistress he was screwing. He arched in release, then rolled to the side, there was no room to stay on top of her for a while, for Guy was now eager to get his share of the action.

When they finally lay back on the bed together Agnes felt really good, more relaxed than ever with her boys, which Guy confirmed by saying, 'Thank you, Agnes. I did yearn for that, more than I realized.'

It even sounded natural, his use of her first name, of course she had asked him to do that when they made love like this, but the first times it had sounded as if his heart wasn't in it. Which it probably hadn't been.

'Mistress,' Patrick observed carefully, no Agnes for him, yet, of course he was much less confident than Guy, 'since you don't need comforting, I suppose we can be honest with you: do you really think Dennis won't try to take over from you? He has changed so much in less than a week. What if he reverts to his original character? He'll break your heart, mistress! And mine! I love him, I don't want to lose my dear friend, can't we do something?'

Poor Patrick, he had befriended Dennis when he was still very weak and needy, and Agnes was certain he loved Dennis almost as much as Agnes herself did. But the strange thing was, though she had her own doubts about Dennis' sudden self-confidence, when Patrick voiced his concern she couldn't believe it would get out of hand. Dennis had told her all about his time on the streets, and he really had been quite the leader of the group back then, had kept his position by calling out any contestant for the position, even fighting them.

But that had been a different world, there was a constant battle for food and shelter going on, to Dennis the choice had been between fighting or dying. There was no danger here, he was never hungry and he was loved, not just by Agnes but also by Patrick and Dick at the very least. And he loved all of them, there was no sign of his love becoming less intense, he was more determined when making love but he did not just take, he still showed Agnes all the tenderness she was used to getting from him.

'I don't think his original character was that bad, dear Patrick. Remember, he had to fight for his life from the age of seven, he did not remember what it was like to be loved, he was always hungry and in danger. The other children trusted him, under his rule they were safe and reasonably well-provided for. I'm not afraid, Patrick, I think we will be all right, all of us. He loves us, and though he may start to assert himself even more, which I hope he will, I don't think he wants to rule either of us just for the feeling it gives. Call tonight his first test, his reaction to Dick's remark was not indignation, just surprise. I guess they have made up by now, and are still fast friends.'

'But once you're married he owns you, Agnes.'

'I think that is not entirely true, dear Guy. Most women accept that, have been raised to the idea. I have conquered that, and I think Dennis knows I will not turn into an obedient, humble wife all of a sudden. I think he will rise to the occasion and become a solid partner for me to trust in. And he may step in and influence the household every so often, but that is his right if he starts taking responsibilities. Are you afraid he'll start bossing you around?'

Patrick and Guy thought about that for some time, and finally shook their heads.

'I cannot imagine Dennis abusing power,' Guy observed, 'I think he never did, he just used it to save himself and others. And I'm glad you are going to get married, I was so afraid to lose everything we have here, Mrs Beauchamp.'

So Guy was back to his usual address.

'I trust Dennis with my life, mistress,' was Patrick's comment, 'he may boss me around any day. I'll obey him without question and relish doing it. I was just worried for you.'

It was a week later that Maria finally dared to ask Guy for advice. Dick had settled comfortably in his old routine; respectful of his friend, Dennis had not hired anyone to help Dick to catch up with the work, but rather had convinced Dick to accept Dennis' own assistance. And Dick had done so gracefully, even eagerly, he truly loved Dennis and working together was great fun.

But Maria herself was not happy at all anymore, working for her father. She did not want to spend her life hemming and sewing buttonholes, and her father really did not want to hear of any change in the products they made. He was too old to start something new, and he wouldn't even share the more interesting work fairly.

'I cannot let you fit coats, Maria,' he argued, 'my customers will not stand for a girl fitting men's coats. It's just not done. And I cannot let you take orders for dresses, either, I'm a tailor, not a seamstress. We're doing just fine, aren't we? Living at the manor you can save all you earn, and once I retire you can do with the business whatever you like.'

Her father's retirement was at least a decade away, and with a baby coming, Maria had no time to lose, if she wanted to start her own business this was the time. There were no household tasks to take up her time, there were no household expenses to demand a steady income, any risk she was going to take, she should take now. And if she dared ask, there might even be someone to help her plan her business, teach her about finances, and help her obtain some publicity for her products.

When they had finished another excellent dinner, Maria having enjoyed a roasted chicken leg and the others a creamy ragout based on the same chicken meat, everybody got up and Dick started gathering the dishes in a large basin, ready for the scullery. Maria steeled her nerves and walked towards Guy.

'Please, Guy! May I ask you for some advice?'

He turned around, a bit surprised but friendly enough, Maria had no idea what Guy usually did after dinner, maybe it was something important.

'Sure, Maria. Is it a private matter, or can we have Patrick bring us some coffee?'

He wás nice, and he didn't sound at all as if it was a bother to him.

'It's not private, no, in fact I'd love Patrick's opinion as well.'

Dick said Patrick had been a valet before he worked for Mrs Beauchamp, and any time his mistress needed to look her best he acted as her personal maid, curling her hair, perfecting her dress. He knew fashion and clothing, he would certainly have something sensible to add to the discussion.

'You're making me curious, Maria. Shall we use my little study?'

That was fine, though the library would have suited just as well. But she supposed Guy was used to sitting in his study, and this was a matter of business, though Guy didn't know that, yet.

Guy's study was indeed small, but very practical. There was a large desk, similar to Mrs Beauchamp's writing desk but without the lid or the little drawers. It was just as neat, though, as was the one bookcase containing books that looked like ledgers, and a few stacks of loose papers. It was clear Guy felt very much at home here, he invited Maria to sit down in a chair on the near side of the desk, then seated himself on a worn and comfortable chair on the other side.

'Welcome to my domain, Maria. What can I do for you?'

Maria suddenly felt all her initial awe of Guy, he was so incredibly handsome, and sitting at the desk he looked like the landlord himself. What had gotten into her to think this man had time to spare to help her start a business of her own? He had more important work to do, all Mrs Beauchamp's assets and investments were his responsibility. Shyness tied her tongue, and the carefully framed question was completely forgotten.

'It's just me, Maria,' a warm voice said from across the desk.

She looked up and saw Guy getting up and walking around the desk until he kneeled before her and took her hand.

'I know I look like a magistrate, Maria, but I'm actually quite an ordinary fellow, and quite likable. Maybe we should have gone to the old haystack to talk, I feel very much at home in this study, making me seem much more impressive than I really am. But I guessed you needed some advice of the mind, and this is the place where I do my best thinking.'

He knew she needed business advice?

'Well, I know you're still a bit afraid of me, I didn't think you'd come to me for advice in a matter of the heart. You'd go to Dennis, or Patrick. Will you tell me about it?'

He was so sweet, and didn't look nearly as dignified kneeling down, so she nodded and told him.

'I'm not happy working for my father. He never lets me do anything but the meanest, most boring jobs. I have some great ideas but they'll never come to fruition working for him, he's afraid to spoil his reputation and I don't think he believes I am capable of much more than he allows me to do.'

'So you want to start your own business, and you want me to go over your ideas?'

By now, Guy had gotten up and gone back to his seat, but he was not sitting back as he had been, he was showing his interest by leaning over the desk towards her.

'Yes, please. And maybe you know what things cost, like advertising, and bringing goods to town to sell, and a place where I can work. I was hoping to get our little cottage with a spare room to make into a workshop, but I'm not going to risk Dick's happiness moving to a village where we're not wanted.'

'I'm so sorry Maria, I heard. I thought city people were bad for talking, but these villagers seem even meaner. But I guess you'll manage right here for some time, and they'll find out he's not that bad pretty quickly. They just have no idea who Dick Parsons really is.

So what's your idea?'

'I want to make nice clothes for children that they can still play in. Not stiff and starched, but not shapeless either. Trousers and little coats for the boys instead of those shapeless dresses and tunics they are wearing now, but shorter coats and looser trousers than their dads wear, for comfort. And lower-waisted dresses for the girls, like their mothers wear, but of course without the corsets and much shorter or they'd trip. And I've heard that in town, girls wear pantaloons under their dresses these days, underwear that looks like long trousers but is much softer. That is so much nicer than petticoats, and I suppose much warmer in winter.'

'And will you sew all this yourself?'

'I will. I'll have to buy fabrics for a few samples, and I suppose I'll need to make patterns and drawings to help sell them.'

'I think it's a great idea! As a little street kid I never had nice clothes, but I remember feeling sorry for richer children that they had to wear such uncomfortable things to church. I didn't envy them their riches, somehow I knew they were never allowed to go outside and have fun.'

Patrick had come in without Maria noticing, and he was talking and pouring coffee at the same time. Guy nodded, and observed, 'I did feel envious of those kids in church, and they weren't even very rich, merely well-to-do, but I was hungry sometimes and my clothes were so worn I was often cold.'

At Maria's shocked look, were all townspeople poor?, Guy laughed and said soothingly, 'but I had sweet parents, Maria, I could always go home to be warm inside, and they loved all of us. They just had too many children, and I was the youngest, so by the time the clothes were handed down to me there was not much left.'

'I had plenty of love, too. My parents had just my sister and me, and they worked hard to provide us with everything we needed. They live with my sister now. It was hard to leave them behind but I just couldn't deny myself the chance of being loved. They still don't know why I left, I had a good position with the mistress' uncle as a valet. I would have been butler if Guy hadn't been so damned clever, did you know he rose from scullery boy to butler in five years? Just by being smarter than anyone else?'

'Yes, Guy, how did you manage to get an education when you were from a poor family?' Maria wanted to know, business forgotten for a few moments.

'Pure good luck, Maria. My parents weren't stupid and neither were my older siblings, I learned a lot from them. Then my parents got me into a church program to educate boys, but I knew from a very early age I shouldn't be around men of religion all the time, I knew I had feelings for men that would not be tolerated in such an environment. So when they started to talk about monasteries and the cloth as a career option I took the first opportunity to get out, which was accepting a low position in a great house.

'I was in luck, for the resident butler took to me and in our spare time he taught me all he knew, and he encouraged me to read and educate myself. I climbed the domestic ladder steadily, until the butler retired and suggested me as his replacement. By then I had met Patrick and fallen head over heels in love with him, it took us six months to work up the courage to find out our love was mutual, and after that we met in secret and in great fear for two years until Mrs Beauchamp's husband died and her aunt and uncle invited her to the first social occasion after his passing. The rest is history.'

Drinking coffee together, the two men told Maria about the arrangement Patrick made with Mrs Beauchamp, and to her it was mighty interesting to have several more pieces of the puzzle fall into place. It was just incredible that Mrs Beauchamp's husband had managed to have her inherit all his own assets as well as the fortune she had brought into their marriage.

'Mr Beauchamp had a cousin from his father's younger sister, who would have gotten the estate if Mr Beauchamp hadn't been so clever and so fond of the love of his life. They were so close, even before Mr Beauchamp caught the devastating disease.'

And still Mrs Beauchamp had been so afraid of being ruled by a man that she decided to keep one in chains. It was hard to understand, so Maria didn't even try. The affairs of Mrs Beauchamp were none of her concern.

'Of course the cousin still expects to inherit the estate after her death, though he is about Mrs Beauchamp's age. He will be livid when he finds out she's not only going to be married again, but will have an heir after all. That's his inheritance slipping through his fingers.'

12