Mistress & Pet: After School Ch. 02

Story Info
The drive home.
1.8k words
4.48
31.3k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers

The Drive Home

My pet knew I was upset with her and I felt her stirring occasionally beneath my desk. "Mistress Alison?" she asked. "May I be allowed to clean your leg and foot?"

I smiled softly. "Yes," I answered, "But only clean, pet, nothing else. You are in enough trouble as it is!" I felt her soft tongue start to lick her juice from my leg and then from my foot, where it had run down between my toes. I wiggled them as she licked between them, and soon she was satisfied that she had cleaned all her cum from me. I sensed her lay down again and curl up, waiting for me to finish.

I entered the last mark in my list, closed my book and pushed my chair back from the desk. I looked down at my pet. "OK pet," I told her "I am all finished now. Get up and put away the blanket and cushions in their cupboard."

"Yes Mistress," she replied "Right away." She climbed from under the desk, shook the blanket to get rid of any dust and dirt it may have picked up, then started to fold it, each edge perfectly straight, each fold crisp and neat. When she was finished she carried it to the cupboard with the cushions and put them on the shelves inside, locking it up when she was done.

As she clicked the lock on the cupboard, I turned from the window where I had been watching the last of the training athletes leaving the sports field. I moved to pet's clothes where they lay on the floor and started to pick them up. As I folded them and put them into my bag, I told pet to go and wait for me by the car. She looked at me, startled momentarily. "Like this Mistress?" She glanced down at herself, her naked tits and mound, her stockings and garter belt.

"You look perfectly fine to me, pet." I replied.

I watched as she hesitated a moment, blushing slightly, then she turned and headed for the door. As she unlocked it, I saw her shoulders go back and her head straighten up, and I knew she was going to show me how much she loved me by doing as I asked.

I finished putting her clothes in my bag and walked to the door. As I opened it, I could see pet walking along the hallway. The janitor's cart was outside one of the classrooms, but he was nowhere to be seen. Pet's red, "fuck-me" high heels rang as she walked along the hall, but she never even hesitated as she reached the room where the janitor must be working, the only other one with a light still burning. She walked confidently on, her pace steady. She probably knew I was watching because the swing of her hips became a little more pronounced as she walked.

I stepped from my room as she entered the stair well, and I walked along quickly to follow her down the stairs. My pet was already leaving the building and starting across the car park to my car. I could see the security guards in their car at the end of the building, just turning out of sight as I reached the outside door. Mine is the only car left on the lot, and I watch my pet before I leave. She does as she has been instructed, waiting at the driver's side door for me. Standing there and looking at her, it crossed my mind that I am so lucky to be loved as devotedly by someone so beautiful.

I realise suddenly that the security guards in their car have toured the outside of the building and I can see their headlights at the far end of the car park. I exit quickly, locking the door behind me, and walk across to my pet. I hand her my bags and keys and she opens the door for me and shuts it again when I am settled, then moves to put my bags in the trunk. All this time the guards are getting closer, but fortunately they are concentrating on the building, not on us. Still, I know that if they shine their lights on us we will be caught out, and pet seems to be taking an eternity packing the bags away.

At last! She is done and opening her door and sliding into the car. I can hear the guards' car accelerating towards us and reach behind pet's seat and hand her a summer dress. "Quickly," I hiss, "Put this on, as quick as you can!"

Pet is just straightening the dress as I hear the car door slam and one of the guards appears by our car and opens pet's door. "Were you nude, Miss?" he asks in an astonished voice. "Were you walking around nude?" The dress is really quite thin and I give pet a stern look as she tries to cover herself, her hands dropping to her lap. The guard let his eyes wander up and down pet's body and I could sense her embarrassment. I leaned across her, my hand on her thigh and said to the guard "Does she look naked to you? Do you need an eye test?" With that I started the car and prepared to drive off. "Shut the door, pet." I said, and she did, the guard just moving in time to not get caught. We left him standing watching us as we drove away.

"Do you realise what happened there, pet?" I asked her. "You were moving so slowly, I was sure they would catch us. Is that what you wanted? For me, a teacher, to get caught with a naked woman in my car?"

Pet blanched. "No, Mistress. That's not what I wanted at all!" She almost started to cry. "I would never, ever do anything to embarrass you! Please, forgive this slut. I will do anything you ask to make it up to you. Anything!" She pulled my hand from the steering wheel and kissed it, anxiously.

"Anything, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Anything." She muttered.

"Good." I reply. "First, take that dress off again." Pet slipped the dress over her head, folded it carefully and placed it on the rear seat. "Now pet," I said "Reach into the glove box and take out the flashlight." She opened the glove compartment and took out the light, a sturdy plastic hand light, about 10 inches long and almost 2 inches wide. As she held it in her hand I could tell she was wondering what I had in mind for her. "Spread your legs wide, pet." I told her. "Put your leg over my thigh and let me see you fuck that cute cunt."

She looked at me, and spread her legs as wide as she could in the car seat, sliding her leg over my thigh. I reached my hand down and rubbed the inside of her leg just above her stocking top as she pressed the end of the flashlight against her folds, spreading them with her fingers as she forced the hand grip into her cunt. I started to slap the inside of her thigh as the light entered her, and pet slid right to the edge of the seat as she pumped it deeper into her cunt.

We pulled up at a set of traffic lights and I could feel the eyes of the drivers and passengers in the cars beside us watching my pet as she fucked herself with the flashlight. "We are six blocks from the park, pet," I told her. "If you cum before we reach the park then I may let you cum again later. If you do not, it will be a long time before you will be allowed to cum again."

Her breathing was fast and ragged now, but she managed to gasp a "Yes, Mistress." I accelerated away from the lights as they changed, my hand slapping her thigh harder and gradually moving closer to her cunt as we drove along. Pet's hand was a blur as she rammed the flashlight in and out, her eyes closed and beads of sweat gathered on her forehead. She was fucking herself wildly now, panting hard from the excitement, the exertion; her tits bounced deliciously as her hand pumped the flashlight deeper into her cunt.

Her orgasm hit her just as I indicated to turn into the park. A long, low growl escaped from her throat as her juices poured from her cunt. Pet carried on fucking herself as wave after wave of orgasm caused her cunt to spasm over and over, and by the time I parked the car, well away from any others, she was laying back in the seat, breathless. Her thighs covered in her juice, the flashlight obscenely sticking out of her cunt.

I chuckled at the sight of my beauty and reached across to stroke her hair from her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Did I do well, Mistress?" she asked.

"Yes, pet." I replied. "You did very well and I am very pleased with you." She smiled happily. "I think the seat needs cleaning now, pet." I said.

"Yes, Mistress." She opened the door and climbed out of the car, then knelt at the side as she lapped her cum from the leather seat. I also climbed out and walked around to her. I reached between her legs and pulled the flashlight from her cunt, careful not to hurt her, then I lifted it to my nose and sniffed it, smelling the musky aroma of my pet's sex. She had finished cleaning the seat and I gave her the flashlight.

"Lick it clean, pet, and then put it back in the glove compartment." I instructed her. She looked straight into my eyes as she took the light from me and started to lick it clean, her tongue flicking in and out, scooping the juice from the handle, then laying her tongue flat as she licked up and down the length of the handle. She held the light out to me, for my approval, then reached inside the car and replaced it.

My pet stood in front of me again, and, seeing the hardness of her nipples and the goose bumps on her arms, I realised how cool the evening had become. I slid my jacket from my shoulders and told her to put it on, and she did, hugging it around her to warm herself. I climbed into the passenger seat and pet slammed the door closed behind me, then she walked around the car and settled behind the wheel.

"Take us home, pet." I smiled as she started the engine. As we pulled out of the park I let my hand slide under my skirt and my fingers stroke my wet pussy. I settled back in the seat to enjoy the journey, knowing we still had pet's punishment to sort out yet.

nicenez
nicenez
6 Followers