Mistress Ann - Daughter-in-law Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart fell even further when he heard.

"Switch that camera off. Jim has not yet earned the privilege of seeing his Mistress cum on your face!" The screen went blank. A few seconds later the scene switched to a sumptuous bedroom.

Jim could see his wife and grandson laying in the centre of a king-size bed, Sue was still dressed she was tenderly kissing Alan who was completely naked, his upright prick twitching occasionally. Their tongues wrestled, Colin zoomed the camera in for a close up of the action, every so often Sue would whisper instructions in Alan's ear. Alan would nod and continue his invasion of Sue's mouth, frequently trailing his tongue over Sue's neck and shoulders.

After a few more minutes Sue looked into the camera, licked her lips and said to Colin, "I think it is time for you to undress me so that I can move on to the next part of Alan's lesson."

Watching his screen intently Jim saw the image steady. Colin had placed the camera on a dressing table and he came into view by the side of the bed. He helped his mother up from the bed, turned her round to face Alan, gripped the hem of her dress and slowly began to lift it. Jim could now see that her panties were missing, not having been replaced since her spanking. The dark red showed quite clearly how harsh the punishment had been!

Sue slowly climbed back onto the bed alongside the fresh faced youngster, her pussy quivered with excitement , she relished the task ahead of her. She continued kissing Alan, she moved his hands to her tits and encouraged him to squeeze and fondle them. Alan was in heaven. The age difference did not occur to him. This was one fit M.I.L.F. he and his friends often speculated about this sort of thing, all having claimed to have experienced something like this, but mostly it was only boyish fantasy. He was now living the dream.

Sue took time to study the swollen prick beside her, she deftly slid the foreskin back to reveal the purple head. This was the first time anyone had touched Alan's most intimate part. Sue gently stroked the now throbbing member and was secretly delighted when it spat stream after stream of warm cum into the air and landed on her hand. She moved away and wiped her hand on his chest. Looking at the camera she said "Spoon please."

Jim saw the camera move to the dressing table again. A few seconds later Colin came into view he handed Sue the spoon, on his way back to the camera Jim could see Colin's prick pointing to the ceiling. "Colin fancies Sue as much as Alan obviously does" thought Jim. He then turned his attention back to the bed.

Sue carefully scooped the cum off of Alan's stomach and fed it to him, she ignored the grimace on his face and made sure he swallowed every last drop. Putting the spoon down she resumed her position beside him and resumed kissing him, she savoured the taste, (having already decided that she would no longer be taking it from source as she had so often in the past on Jim's insistence.)

Sue was pleasantly surprised and amazed that Alan's prick was once again at full mast.

"The lads a natural." She thought as she proceeded to climb on board. Alan's prick filled her more completely and deeper than Jim's ever had. She rocked gently back and forth, watching Alan's smile grow as he had his first experience having his rod encased by a woman's cunt.

After a while she turned herself over so that Alan was now on top, over his shoulder she noticed Colin wanking his cock, she smiled inwardly at the effect she was having on these young studs.

Occasionally Alan would increase the tempo of his deep thrusts, but a tap on his back and a disapproving look from Sue slowed him down. Gradually Sue's body fell into rhythm with Alan, she began to pant, she whispered encouragement in his ear. She began to suck his neck to control her breathing, leaving large love bites as a mark of her passion.

Jim was fascinated, he watched Sue's upper body begin to redden as the passion began to overwhelm her. She urged Alan to thrust harder, he complied, Sue's orgasm came so quick that it surprised both her and Jim. Jim saw her face contort, at this stage she normally pushed him off saying "Don't touch me, let me get my breath back!" and Jim would get no more stimulation and invariably had to finish himself or wait until Sue regained her composure enough to take him in her mouth.

This time, however, knowing she was dealing with a young virgin, Sue urged Alan to greater efforts shouting "Fuck me. Fuck me.............shoot your load in me now!!!!!"

Much to her surprise her orgasm rose again.

"Don't stop!" she shouted. "Fill my cunt. Fill my cunt!"

Alan thrust deeper and deeper until eventually he gasped, shot load after load into his grandmother's womb. He rolled off and over and they both lay gasping for breath, but nevertheless they were both elated.

Jim shot cum all over his stomach.

The camera panned down to show the last bit of cum dribbling from Colin's rapidly shrinking prick.

Once more the camera panned round to show Ann also gasping for breath her hand falling from her cunt as her orgasm subsided.

The D.V.D finished.

A lot of Jim's questions had been answered, he now knew how he came to be in that position.

"What secrets did the second D.V.D. contain?" He wondered.

Jim hurried to load the second D.V.D. into the machine.

The screen sprang to life to show Sue stroking Alan's engorged prick. They were in the living room. Sue kneeling in front of Alan as he sat in an armchair.

"We don't want you embarrassing yourself in front of Mistress Ann do we?"

"No Mistress Sue, please help ensure that I am able to pleasure her the way she deserves."

Jim watched with open mouth he was still finding it difficult to come to terms with Sue's new found confidence and her manner and behaviour. Alan was obviously enthralled. His body responded to Sue's administrations . He shot his load of cum high up onto his chest. Sue had the spoon ready and carefully scraped it up and deposited in a nearby glass. "Mistress Ann will not want to taste that! We will keep it for you to have later."

"Thank you Mistress Sue."

The camera swung to show Ann entering the room. She looked radiant in a tight fitting leather corset her tits straining at the fabric, shiny black fishnet stockings complete with red suspender belt. 5" High heel shoes completed the vision for this young stud. Alan was amazed, never in his wildest dreams had he imaged his step-mother like this. He immediately feared that his excitement would let him down.

"Come." Ann took him by the engorged appendage and led him to the master bedroom. Sue and the camera followed. As the door closed Jim once again felt cheated but he had seen even more of his daughter-in-law. He felt the wait was going to be worth it.

Sue pulled up a footstall and positioned herself at the keyhole listening intently.

Jim watched for an hour, he saw his wife finger herself to two or three orgasms , occasionally the sound of energetic love making could be heard when the camera moved in close to the action.

The bedroom door opened, Ann emerged slightly dishevelled but with a glowing radiance. Sue stood and looked quizzically at Ann. Ann took a step towards Sue, took her face in her hands and kissed her deeply, tongues jostling.

"Thank you my dear, we will be a formable partnership."

"Colin show Sue her choices."

The next shot showed Sue studying four or five glossy photos. Sue stopped at one and passed it to Ann . The camera zoomed. Jim could see that it was a photo of Carl whom he had met that fateful day. The photo showed a naked Carl, his enormous prick standing out brazenly. Jim had seen it in real life, enough to know the camera didn't lie.

Jim watched with mounting excitement the events leading up to his arrival, he watched entranced as his submission to his daughter-in-law was shown. He was still stroking his prick when Sue began her demonstration, licking and sucking Ann to her climax. Jim was able to study in close-up Sue's technique, he now began to understand the delicate manoeuvres that Sue was training him to perform, he began to feel confident in his ability to pleasure Mistress Ann the next time he was given a chance. The point where Sue was leading Carl to the master bedroom arrived. He watched as the camera followed the pair and the door closed behind them.

Jim had been left speechless in Ann's company. He was now going to witness the secrets that he and Sue had still not discussed.

He watched as Sue indicated to Carl that he should remove her dress. Jim glowed with pride as he saw the delighted look on the young studs face. He had obviously not expected to see such a perfect body on this old lady. Jim's prick began to leak pre-cum as he studied his wife eating Carl's face. Sue was obviously getting immensely aroused. Sue moved Carl over to the bed, laid him down and she licked her lips at the sight of the engorged prick that was twitching in anticipation.

Sue's next action caused Jim to gasp in amazement, she reached into the bedside table took out and opened a small packet. Sue proceeded to roll what Jim could see was an extremely thick condom onto Carl's prick. Ann and Sue had previously discussed this tactic, it was designed to decrease the male's enjoyment thus prolonging the females.

Sue climbed on to the desensitized prick, she gasped as her cunt was penetrated to an extent it had never been before. Compared with her husband's tool Alan's had been large, compared with Alan's prick this one was even bigger.

Sue leaned down and began kissing Carl. Her hips began to undulate as she let the sensations engulf her. Slowly, rhythmically she rode him. Jim could see the joy on her face. The sight of that prick sliding into his wife thrilled him. He had not expected to be so tolerant. Jealousy was not an issue. Seeing Sue enjoy herself was his only concern.

Jim then saw the urgency in Sue's movements begin to increase. After a few minutes Sue began to frantically fuck the stud beneath her. Her breathing intensified. She gasped and groaned.

"Yes...........Yes................Yesssssssss." she screamed before collapsing in a shuddering heap beside her lover.

Carl groaned his disappointment. Sue took no notice.

"Keep that ready for me! I haven't finished with you yet."

Sue gradually regained her composure. Carl lay, there gently stroking his prick to maintain his stiffness.

Sue slowly opened her legs and nudged Carl indicating it was now his turn on top.

Carl gratefully slid back into Sue's cunt.

Sue controlled Carl's thrusting only allowing him to gently slide his prick in and out . He was encouraged to withdraw until the prickhead barely touched her clit then was made to slide his prick in until it touched her cervix. Sue's belly started to lift to meet the frustrated body that was servicing her. Her fingers began to pinch Carl's arse. Urging him to greater effort. Soon Carl's pounding was barely keeping pace with Jim's frantic wanking. Jim was studying Sue's face. It turned him on watching his formerly staid wife so obviously enjoying her new found sexual freedom.

When Sue climaxed for the third time she pushed Carl off of her and again watched as he gently stroked himself to remain hard for this new, beautiful but demanding Mistress.

Jim watched as time after time Sue thrashed about enjoying orgasm after orgasm. For almost forty minutes the action continued. After each climax Sue allowed Carl to stroke himself until she was ready for more attention. Eventually Sue collapsed completely, she removed the sensation destroying condom from Carl's still throbbing prick.

She propped herself on her elbow and studied Carl as he brought himself to a needed, but not satisfying climax. His cum shot almost to his chin. Sue watched him dutifully reach for a tissue, clean himself off and get up and leave without a word.

No "Thank you." from Sue either. She remained in control until the end.

The film ended abruptly. Jim was now up to date. That was how and why he was here, cleaning the umpteenth load of cum from his chest.

To be continued............

12