Mistress Ashley Ch. 01

Story Info
I become Mistress Ashley's new slave.
1.8k words
3.93
19.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first submission to Literotica. I'm open to feedback about the style and content, as I want to improve my erotica writing. This is just the beginning of a new series I'm going to start. It may not start out too sexy, but my plan is to heavily load on the smut in the next chapter :)

* * *

I was in a good position. I'd been made redundant from my last job, a high ranking position in a powerful estate agent's, and I'd received a very large redundancy package. I sold my house and used the money, combined with my redundancy package and some savings, to move into a 5 bedroom house with an acre of private land to enjoy. My qualifications and former position had allowed me to get a simple, overpaid, office job, and I was quite happily living a life of minor luxury.

My new job was in an insurance firm that offered cover on home appliances. I basically spent 7 hours a day reading, approving, and occasionally writing, reports, or sometimes watching and reviewing the call handling training courses. It was while watching one of these courses that I met a girl named Ashley.

She was beautiful - long blonde hair, smooth pale skin, and a nice smile. Her breasts were large, around D cup, and they looked firm but still nice and bouncy. She was a little chubby, but it honestly made her look quite cute and I quite liked it. She seemed to be very nice from the course, so I made sure to give her an exceptionally good review and I introduced myself to her at the end.

As I got to know her, I discovered that she could be very cruel, even to some of her best friends, and if she hated you... God, your life wasn't worth living. But she was just so attractive, I couldn't resist. I asked her to go on a date with me, and she promptly declined. After that, she never looked at me the same again. Over a period of 6 months, I fell more and more deeply in love with her, and I asked her out at least 30 times. I was turned down every time, and Ashley disliked me a little more each time. She kept telling me that she found sex and relationships repulsive, but I kept trying in the hope that she would change her mind.

Now the time had come where I could bear it no longer. Whenever I thought of Ashley I was filled with love and desire. I'd stopped watching porn whenever I masturbated, preferring instead to fantasise about Ashley's cruel ways. I found myself drifting slowly into obsession, and my mind (or rather, my penis) turned to the extreme. I wanted to experience Ashley's sadism. Every night I imagined her dominating me. Until I finally had an idea.

* * *

Lunch the next day, I went out into the office courtyard, where I saw Ashley with a group of friends. I walked over to her, but just as I was about to tap her on the shoulder, she spoke out, "don't."

She turned and faced me, looked me in the eye and said, "Look, it's nothing personal, but I have no interest in you. I find sex repulsive. Now please, leave me alone before I get really angry and break your nose."

"Please Ash," I started. "I've not come to ask you out again. But I have a proposition that I think you'll like."

There was a brief silence as her friends stopped their conversations and walked away giggling at my efforts.

"Go on..." Ashley growled at me.

"Well, I know you don't want s relationship, but I so desperately want you in my life and to please you. So I thought I'd offer myself to you... as a slave."

"A what?" She yelled at me.

"A slave. Not even a sex slave, a true slave, to obey all your orders and for you to enjoy torturing, and who will love you all the more for the pain you inflict upon him."

Again, silence. I was struggling to believe the words coming out of my mouth. Then Ashley spoke.

"I suppose it would be fun to torture you..."

My heart started racing. I felt my eyes widen waiting for her answer. She was going to say yes. I was signing myself off as a slave.

"Okay," she said. "You can be my slave."

"Oh my god, thank you so much Ashley, you won't regret this I promise!" I exclaimed. Finally, Ashley was in my life. She was mine... Or rather, I was hers!

"Only," she began again, "if you obey some initial orders, though."

'Uh oh,' I thought. There's always a catch. Would Ashley present some impossible task? Had she only accepted my offer just to tease me?

"Firstly, I want you to go to head office and have your paycheck sent to me. I know you're loaded, and you won't be needing a lot of money anymore. I expect you to live on your savings, or, if you're really stuck for money, get a second job. You'll only need to pay for the essentials from now on - bread and milk, water, electricity, gas, and broadband."

I thought about it for a moment. I did still have a lot of savings left over from my redundancy money. I'm sure I could live on them for a while.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Secondly, you will not eat or drink anything without my permission. You will be allowed to drink a glass of tap water once every hour, but other than that, you eat nothing without my say-so."

This seemed like a much harder task to accomplish. Surely Ash would let me eat food, though? Why wouldn't she?

"Alright," I accepted again.

"Thirdly, not only do I own you now, but I also own your cock. You will not be allowed to masturbate without permission - which I assure you, I will rarely give - but I expect you to watch lots of porn to keep yourself horny for me."

Which was worse? Masturbating over Ashley every night regretting my decision that stopped her from dominating me, or being dominated by her but never being allowed to masturbate over it? I couldn't give up on Ashley now, I was so close to having her finally in my life.

"Okay," I said.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting you to agree to that. But I digress; finally, I want you to understand that one minor act of disobedience could very easily be the end of this for you. I want you to obey me in an instant. I will subject you to more pain in a week than you've experienced in your whole life so far. I will make you regret this moment when you signed yourself away to me. But I will expect you to look up at me with those puppy-dog eyes after everything I throw at you and still say 'Thank you mistress Ashley.'"

"Thank you mistress Ashley," I cooed, staring up into her eyes. Finally, after months of pining for her, Ashley was now my mistress, and I was happily her slave.

* * *

Ashley ordered me to go off sick, then phone the office from home to arrange having my paycheck sent to her. I was then to strip naked, kneel on the floor in front of my laptop, open Skype, and wait for her to call me. So there I was, kneeling on the floor in my birthday suit with a raging boner waiting for Ashley to call me. It wasn't until 10 o'clock at night that I finally got a call from Ashley - and I left work at 1 that afternoon!

"Hello slave," she said smiling at me down the camera. "My my, someone's excited. I hope you haven't been touching it."

"No mistress, I promise I haven't."

"Good slave. Sorry I'm so late, I- who am I kidding, I'm not sorry. I went out for a few drinks with some friends."

"It's okay mistress, thank you for calling me though."

"No problem little slave boy," she said, grinning even wider. "Now, on my way home I left you a little surprise. Go outside, there's a little parcel on the doorstep for you."

I got up, leaving my mistress on the Skype call waiting for me, and went to the front door. Lo and behold, when I opened the door there was a large brown box sitting on the doorstep. I picked it up and carried it back through the house and resumed the call with Ashley.

"Have you opened it?" she asked.

"No mistress."

"Open it then, dickhead."

I opened up the box to find a muddy pair of Doc Martins. I looked at them for a moment then asked, confused, "Why have you left me a pair of boots, mistress?"

"Why do you think, dipshit? I need them cleaned and I can't be bothered to do it myself. I figured it'd be better just to give them to you and let you lick them clean for me."

With that last sentence I felt a surge of blood rush into my cock. My erection intensified and started bobbing around in the air. My bellend was so full of blood it felt like it was going to explode.

"I want to watch you do the first lick, then I'm going to bed."

"Yes mistress," I moaned. I tilted the screen of my laptop down to the boots, lowered my face to them, stuck my tongue out and took a long lick. I could immediately taste the dirt, and the humiliation of knowing I was licking my mistress's dirty boots clean while she watched me over Skype sent me over the edge. I retracted my tongue and let out a long moan. My cock pulsated vigorously and I grunted briefly as I came all over the floor.

"Hahahahaha," my mistress laughed at me down the phone. "Pathetic little slave. I'll have to punish you for that tomorrow. Now I want you to lick my boots clean for the next 3 hours AT LEAST, both the outside and the soles. I want them perfectly clean by tomorrow, then I want you to deliver them to my desk by hand before I get into the office. Oh and once you've finished cleaning my boots, don't forget to lick your spunk up off the floor. Goodnight slave!" and as quickly as she had called me, she was gone. All I could do was follow her orders. I spent the rest my whole night, up until 5am, kneeling in a pool of my own semen and licking my mistress's boots clean, and I even had another spontaneous orgasm doing it. By the time I was finished, it was too late to get any sleep, so I just licked up my spunk before showering and getting ready for another day at work.