Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers

"Yes Mistress." she told her again.

"Now open up."

Marci opened her mouth and Barbara sealed her lips around her pee hole. She relaxed and a warm stream of urine rapidly filled Marci's mouth. She tried desperately to swallow before it spilled from her mouth. It was hard, but she was determined not to have piss all over her. Finally the flow ceased and she swallowed the remaining bit in her mouth.

When that was over, she called Greg over and removed his cock cage. His little pecker immediately sprang to full erection.

"Have you learned your lesson, whore or do you need to swallow your pathetic husband's pee too?" Barbara asked Marci.

Knowing there was only one answer to give, Marci replied, "No, Mistress, I need to swallow his pee too."

"You dirty whore, that's not how you ask. Beg me to swallow his piss, cunt." She demanded.

"Please Mistress, let me swallow his piss. I need to swallow his piss to learn my lesson, please my Queen, please." Marci begged.

"OK you fat pig, you may swallow his piss too." she teased her.

Greg moved in front of his wife and she engulfed his entire cock with ease. He was so excited to have his cock in her mouth that he could not pee. After about 30 seconds, Barbara became impatient.

"Let's go Greta, I don't have all night."

"I'm sorry Mistress, but it's hard and I can't get it to pee." He whined.

"Do I need to squeeze your puny nuts again to get it soft?"

"NO!, Please, I'll do it." He promised.

He had to think of anything but his cock being in his wife's mouth until finally it softened a bit and a small little stream of urine filled his wife's mouth. She easily swallowed it all without incidence, and Barbara returned his cock to its cage.

""What do you say cunt?" She asked Marci.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you for teaching me what I need to know to serve you my queen."

"Don't let me catch you with that filthy, fat cunt like that again." She told Marci. "Also, make sure you don't look like a middle aged married cow again with those clothes." Barbara spat. Then she walked to the front door and opened the big bag that their outfits had been in, and pulled out a 10" long and 2 ½" thick black strap-on. The mere sight of it made Marci's pussy shudder and leak even more of her juices. Her inner thighs were so wet she thought she was leaving a puddle on the ground.

Barbara walked toward them and stopped in front of them, "This is what you want isn't it you filthy whore?" She asked Marci.

She just nodded.

"It's the right color too huh?"

Again Marci just nodded.

"You are just a fat, white, whore who loves big, black cock aren't you?" Barbara asked.

Marci's eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Tell me!" Barbara demanded.

"I love big black cocks Miss. Marci retorted.

"No, tell me all of it!!!"

Marci hesitated, but repeated the mantra, "I am just a fat, white whore who loves big, black cock, Mistress."

"Yes you are!!!" She said emphatically. Then Barbara stepped into the harness. The monster cock protruded from her pelvis and tempted Marci like a lollipop would tempt a child. Barbara walked to her bag and pulled out two sets of nipple clamps. She opened one pair and clipped them on Greg's nipples. The pain was piercing. He winced sharply and even whimpered a bit. He was not really into pain, but was really into everything his Mistress did, so he endured these moments of discomfort.

Next she made Marci pull up her shirt and lift her massive tits from her bra. The blood rushed back into her smashed boobs as she removed each one from its tight restraint, and she let out a sigh of relief. However that was short lived as Barbara applied the clamps to her swollen nipples. The pain only made her pussy water more. She loved rough nipple play. Barbara grabbed the chain that connected the clamps and lifted Marci's big heavy tits with it.

"Look at those." She told her, holding her tits high off her body with the chain and clamps. "Those aren't tits, they're cow udders." She told her as she released her grasp on the chain, letting Marci's tits fall back to her body. Her tits rested on the roll of her stomach and the chain drooped across it.

"Well I guess that makes sense, cow udders for a fat cow." Barbara teased. "Now Greta, get on all fours, I have another surprise for you."

Greg did as he was told and watched as Barbara removed an ass plug from her bag that had to be at least 3" wide at its widest part. She walked behind him and slowly, almost like torture, pushed it in. The pain was excruciating as his sphincter muscle stretched to accommodate it. When it passed the wide part, it slipped in and his asshole swallowed it. The pain remained for about five minutes as his muscle had spasms while it recovered.

"Did my pussy boy fagot like that?" Barbara asked.

"Yes My Queen." he lied. He knew it would feel good later though after his asshole had recovered from the stretching.

Then she walked back around to the front of them and ordered Greg to his knees. "Now my bitches, it's time for a little competition. I want to know if my fat, white, black cock loving whore or my pussy boy fagot can suck a cock better. What do you think Slut?" she asked looking at Marci.

"Oh I am sure I can Mistress." Marci replied.

"How about you Greta, what do you think?" Barbara asked.

"I am sure my lovely wife is better at that than I am." he replied, not wanting to get on Marci's bad side.

"You kiss ass!" Barbra quipped. "I have seen you suck those big black cocks before your wife fucks them, and you do an excellent job. The boys always seem to enjoy your sissy mouth as well. I tell you what, if you win, I will have the fat ass whore over here let you fuck her in the ass, and cum in her mouth. Will that make you try hard?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied excitedly.

"And as for you cunt, if you win, I will give you the privilege of feeling this in any and every hole you wish." She told Marci holding the monster cock to her face. "Would my chubby little cock loving whore like that?"

"Oh Yes Mistress." Marci replied, imagining it filling all her holes.

"Ok, Greta, you're first." She said turning toward him.

Greg opened his mouth and began slowly and deliberately sucking in the monster fake cock as if teasing Barbara. He licked it from ball sack to tip on the top and the bottom. Then he slowly swallowed all he could and pulled it back out, leaving a copious amount of his spit on its length. Then using his hand as he always loved back when his wife used to do this for him, he began stroking it as he sucked on the head. His head bobbed up and down slowly and his hand did the same. His rhythm started to pick up a few moments later. Both his hand and his mouth moved faster and faster. Barbara watched his technique, but said nothing, making sure she was unbiased in her judgment. It was hard, because it always really turned her on to watch her wimpy little pussy boy suck her fake cocks. He was doing everything he knew he used to love in his earlier days when this used to actually happen to him. He was slobbering all over the bumpy rubber cock, getting all excited. Then he stopped and lifted the cock up to access the ball sack. He sucked in both balls and stroked the shaft all at the same time. He was trying so hard to impress his Queen. He wanted to fuck his wife in the ass in the worst way. After about five minutes of this, Barbara stopped him.

"That's enough pussy boy. You have quite a good technique; it may be hard for your fat assed whore wife to beat you." She quipped.

Greg sat back on the couch with a grin on his face imagining his wife's big fat ass in front of him as he drove his little cock inside it.

Greg was good, but he was no match for the cock sucking talents of Marci. She immediately set out to prove she was the cock sucking queen. She first spit on her hand and slowly covered the cock on her spit, rubbing the entire shaft with both hands and she looked up with come fuck me eyes at Barbara. Then when she knew she had her Mistress' attention, she opened her mouth and deep throated the entire 10 inches without one hint of a gag. She held it there, looking up at Barbara. Then she seductively removed it all the way. Then she repeated that about 5 times, each time, holding it there for a few more seconds. Then after that, she sucked Barbara's cock like a professional whore. She sucked, and stroked and sucked, and stroked with abandon. She swallowed it over and over, the whole time teasing her Mistress with her eyes. She knew she would win, because she knew how to temp someone, and she was tempting Barbara to fuck her silly. Barbara stopped her.

"I've seen enough, you win." She told Marci. "Sorry Greta, but your wife is a champion cock sucker, you never had a chance."

Greg slouched where he sat knowing he was not going to get his prize. He watched as His Mistress ordered his wife to lean over the couch near him and kneeled behind her. Her entire sex region was covered in her juices. Even her thighs were glistening with them.

"You fat ass whore, you're covered in your own pussy juice like a fucking bitch in heat." Barbara told Marci. "I guess your ready for your big black cock fucking aren't you?"

"Yes Miss." Marci answered. "Please give it to me."

"Oh I'll give it to you, but you'll have to ask nicer than that." She teased.

"Please Mistress, Give it to me." Marci begged.

"OK, my filthy little whore, but first tell me what a whore you are for black cock."

"I am, I am, I am a whore for black cock, I love big black cocks. I need big black cocks. Please Mistress; give me your big black cock!!!!" She pleaded again.

Barbra hesitated no more, burying the monster deep inside Marci's sloppy fat cunt. Marci moaned loudly. And Barbra immediately started fucking her deeply and slowly. She ran it all the way in so the balls bottomed out on Marci's clit. Then she pulled it all the way out until it was just the head. Then she pushed it back in again. Over and over she teased Marci's dripping snatch with the stiff pole.

"Yes!" Marci moaned each time it filled her. Please stop teasing me Mistress, give it to me harder."

Barbra ordered Greg to get the small vibe she had used earlier. He did as he was told and sat back down on the couch. Barbra turned it on high and slid it all the way into Marci's ass so just the base was exposed. Marci groaned again knowing that Barbra was going to do exactly what she didn't want her to do. She was going to tease her and not let her cum. The vibe was torturous, she loved the feel, but it only made her want to cum more, and Barbara was not going to let her have that any time soon.

Barbara continued fucking her slowly and deeply, teasing her the whole time. "Does my fat, black cock loving whore need to cum?"

"Yes My Queen! Please."

"Tell Greta how good big, black cocks feel in this slutty fat cunt." She told her.

"Oh Greg, it feels soooooo good. I love big black cocks in my pussy." She said looking him in the eye.

"This is not a pussy!" Barbara snapped, driving it all the way in with emphasis. "This is a fat white cunt. Tell him like I said!"

"Honey, I love big black cocks in my fat white cunt!"

Greg's cock swelled at her words, and he cringed in pain. He loved watching his wife be a black cock whore.

"That's better bitch." Barbra spat, "Now tell him how much better it feels than his puny little dick."

"Baby, it's so good, Momma loves the feel of it in her cunt, your pee pee could never make me feel this way. I love big black cock. I can't get enough. Your dick is so small, I need this." She told Greg.

Barbara continued her assault on het sweltering pussy. She grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder and faster. Marci began moving against her trying to bring on her orgasm.

"Tell him again. Tell him all of it again." Barbra demanded.

Marci was in the throws of ecstasy, and as she panted with pleasure she repeated it all, "Baby, I love.........big.... Black cocks......in my.....fat white.......pussy........I mean.....cunt." She was out of breath, needing to pause many times to enjoy the feelings and catch her breath. "I need it.......your......little........cock, is not...........good enough.........I need this.......I need big black cocks........and I need them sooo.......oooooo.......oooooo much!!!!!." She was about to cum when Barbara stopped. She pulled it out of her pussy, and Marci screamed, "Noooooooooo!!!!!"

"Please Miss, Please put it back in. I need to cum, I was so close." she panted. The vibe in her ass was still making her quiver.

Barbara pulled it from her ass. "Come here Greta."

Greg scurried to her side.

"Open." She demanded, and fed him the still buzzing vibe.

He licked it clean, savoring the taste of his wife's ass. Then he sat back down in front of his wife.

"OK whore. Tell your pussy husband where you really want this big, thick, black cock." Barbara demanded.

"Oh Honey, I want it in my ass. I love the feel of a big black cock in my ass. Please tell Mistress you want it in my ass too. Tell her how much you love seeing me get a big black cock in my ass. I need it baby. I love it in the ass." Marci told Greg

"Please Mistress; please fuck my lovely wife in the ass. Give her the pleasure she deserves. Give her the pleasure I could never give her." Greg begged his Goddess.

"As you wish my pathetic little pussy boy, but tell her what a fat cock hungry whore she is first." She teased

"You are a fat, cock hungry whore dear." He told her as Barbara slowly drove her cock deep inside Marci's hungry ass hole.

Marci groaned her approval, and Barbra began a slow deep rhythm again. Marci moaned and begged for more.

"You are a complete whore." Barbara told her. "Look at you cunt, taking a big black cock in your ass right in front of your husband. Tell him how good it feels. Tell him what a black cock whore he married. Tell him how you can't live without it."

"Greg, it's all true. I am a fat white whore .......for black cock.......I can't ......live......without.......it!!! It feels........soooooooooooooo..........good baby.........you married a complete...........whore.......for black.........cock." She again was panting with pleasure and was out of breath.

"Come here Greta." Barbara demanded. "On your back under this fat cow. Eat that fat sloppy cunt while I pound her big fat ass. Yank on that chain, make those cow udders hurt."

Greg lay on his back and began to lick her dripping cunt. He licked her clit and lapped up her sweltering snatch as the balls of Barbara's cock hit him in the forehead. He pulled on the chain connected to his wife's nipples and she screamed in pain and pleasure. Her climax was building rapidly and she wanted it badly.

"More! More! Faster, Harder! Please make me cum!" Marci begged.

Barbara sped up her pounding of Marci's big round ass. She slammed the cock in deep and hard. Watching as her ass jiggled with each thrust. "Take it you filthy fat cunt!!!" She said, enjoying the power over both members of this marriage. "Cum for me whore! Cum all over your pussy husband's face."

Marci exploded in orgasm. Her entire body shook and quaked. The feeling coursed though her like a volcano eruption. "OH I'm Cummmmmmmmmming" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck my fat ass!" She screamed not really caring about the self deprecation. "More! More! More!"

Greg just lapped up all her cum and Barbra continued the ravishment of her ass until her orgasm subsided, causing her to collapse against the couch. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" she demanded of Greg as she tried to push him from her pussy and free the chain from his hand. Barbara pulled the cock from Marci's ass and ordered Greg to clean it, which he did willingly and eagerly. Barbara yanked a few times on his nipple clams as well, making him wince in pain each time and amusing her at the same time.

"OK Bitches, it's Mistress' turn. On your knees. Still recovering, Marci drug herself up to her knees and Barbara removed the strap-on. Then she sat on the couch. Grabbing both chains she yanked the two of them toward her. "Worship my tits!" she demanded.

Both participants did as told. They each grabbed one of Barbara's C cup tits and began to lick and suck them lovingly. Just like Greg was no match for Marci when it came to cock sucking, Marci was no match for Greg when it came to tit play. He loved tits and it showed. He licked and sucked and squeezed like there was no tomorrow. Barbara's nipples got hard, but the one Greg was administering to felt much better. He had a way with titties.

Barbara enjoyed this treatment for a while then decided she had had enough. She pushed them both off her and stood over them. Grabbing the back of Marci's head she pulled her into her dripping pussy. "Eat me whore." She commanded.

Marci did as she was told. She devoured Mistress' pussy like a pro. She knew what to do and it showed.

Barbara was really enjoying herself when she turned to Greg and did the same thing to him; only he was commanded to eat her asshole. With both holes being serviced, Barbara was in heaven.

"Oh how I love my bitches serving me like this. Make Mistress cum you two. I need a good cum." She told them, forcing both heads hard against her body. She grinded against both faces and her orgasm built. The feel of Greg's tongue in her ass and the stimulation of her clit from Marci had her on edge in no time. She soon was moaning as her orgasm exploded.

"OH Myyyyyyyyyy!" she moaned. "Yes, lick my cunt whore. Eat my ass Pussy boy. Yes, Mistress is cummmming!" She moved and gyrated the entire time. Her climax lasted quite a while and when she was done, she moved on shaking legs to the couch and collapsed on it.

The dominated couple just watched as their goddess recovered. They loved the look of her satisfaction. Barbara looked at them both when she was over her pleasure.

"Clean your whore wife's face." She told Greg.

He cleaned Barbara's pussy juices from Marci's face with his tongue, loving every moment of it.

Barbara leaned forward when he was done and removed the clamps from her puffy erect nipples. The blood rushed back into them and she squealed in pain. Barbara ordered Marci to put her "cow udders" away.

Marci did so, and it was painful and arousing all at once as the fabric of the bra rubbed them.

"Greta, you need to soothe those big fat nipples later for your whore wife, understand?" Barbara told Greg.

"Yes Mistress." He replied, knowing he was gong to love it.

"Now pick up my things." She told him.

He did as he was told. As he moved around, the ass plug stimulated him, and he cock was tortured mercilessly in its cage. He picked up all her things, zipped up both bags and placed then by the door. He returned to her and knelt down as always.

Barbara had told Marci to sit on the couch, and she was right next to Barbara.

"Greta, stand and bend over."

Greg did as he was told, and Barbara ordered Marci to remove the ass plug. She did as she was told.

"Clean this." She told Greg.

He turned and licked it clean. Then she removed the cock cage. His little pathetic wiener sprung to full erection. Barbara grabbed hold of it and looked at Marci.

"What the hell were you thinking when you married a man, no a boy, with a cock like this. This is completely useless. No wonder you were so willing to be my black cock whore."

The words just excited Greg more.

"I don't know Mistress; he was a nice man and treated me well I guess. But you are right, it is useless." Marci replied.

"Yea, well being a nice guy is all you got when you're carrying this equipment." Barbara chuckled. "I must go." She stood and Greg kneeled as if instinct.

"Mistress, what about my clothes?" Greg asked

"You keep them, your slut wife paid for them with her credit card." Barbara told him, referring to the card she had taken from Marci sometime ago. She began to walk toward the door. "Oops, one more thing." She approached Greg. "Open up."

goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers