Mistress Barbara Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

If we wished, we were now able to see all of the surrounding district on the way. I remembered the smaller helicopter that we used to hire. Although it had been more modern it only took four passengers. I had discounted the idea of using air transport altogether. Angela was the only one among us who had not experienced flying. She seemed thrilled that Kurt had thought of the idea.

"I'm Graham." The man shook my hand. "Your car will be safe at this car park for two or three days." He assured me.

We followed Graham's trolley over toward the steps of the Iroquois to get inside. The wind was lifting our togas.

"Hold your clothes down, ladies." Graham advised. "The backwash

might tear those dresses of yours apart." He warned.

We made our way under the huge rotors. The interior of the craft had been modernised and there were ten comfortable passenger seats for us to use. These were separated from the pilots compartment, beyond the double entrance doors. The convex windows allowed the passengers to see directly below the flight path of the chopper. Once our luggage was stowed the doors were shut, considerably deadening the sound of the motors, it was possible to speak. Graham made sure that we were all comfortably seated and had our headsets on before adjourning to the co-pilots seat and clearing the pilot to take off.

Less that an hour after leaving Maple Lake we were in the air and flying around the district at fifteen hundred feet. The pilot gave a running commentary on the various points of interest as we left.

Kurt spoke into the microphone to the pilot.

"We'll do the first shoot at that trig station that you told me about, Neville." He looked at Des. "We've got another surprise for you, before we get there." He whispered in Des's ear. An evil grin creased Des's face as Kurt whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW: {If the voting warrants it}

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE. Don't miss tomorrow's chapter, assuming those mouses are working well. Some of you have been forgetting to vote lately. You have an important job to do, 'least we forget'.

-Mistress Barbara.

Quote: "Every benefit to mankind originated in somebody's fantasy world at some point in time."

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12