Mistress’ Best Reindeer

Story Info
A submissive is taken for pony play in the snow...
2.1k words
4.88
15.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

"Don't you look adorable!"

On the front step of their large, comfortable abode with its own highly guarded grounds, Dora squealed and jumped up and down, paws clasped to her scarlet balconette bra, which was trimmed with fluffy, white faux fur. The German Shepherd even let out an excited bark, tongue lolling out from between her painted lips, betraying that it had to be a special occasion indeed for her to even consider accentuating her already spellbinding features with even a hint of make-up. Dressed in what the store had marketed as a "sexy Santa" outfit, but was more bedroom lingerie than attire suited to going out, not that she had any complaint about that.

The coyote who was the subject of her attention, however, begged to differ with her unbridled glee. Her pet coyote -- fiancé, if one wanted to get technical -- folded his ears back, wriggling within the confines of a latex bodysuit that went from his neck to his hind paws, the pattern turning him from a coyote into a deer suited for the holiday season. Even his hind paws were encased in hoof-boots, forcing him up onto his toes, and the slightest movement made the harness of bells strapped around his torso, upper arms and even his thighs jingle like mad if he even dared breathe with too much vigour. His paws were no good to wriggle him out of the get up either, secured within imitation hoof gloves and then, for good measure, locked onto the harness at his hips.

Nope, he was well and truly at his mistress' mercy. In the very best way, of course.

Snow fell, a muting shower, covering the path in a dusting of white and the frozen layer crunched beneath Dora's long, red boots as she stepped up to him. Giggling, she flicked a bell with one fingertip. Yote grimaced and put on his best "woe is me" look, whimpering piteously with his eyes as large and round as he could possibly make them. She'd had her fun -- surely she'd now have mercy?

"Dora, I --"

"Ah-ah-ah," Dora wagged her finger. "Don't force me to gag you. Reindeers don't talk."

"There are anthro reindeer too, Dora -- plenty of them, in fact."

A pointed look from Dora had him clamping his mouth shut again, ears pinned as he tried to pretend that the outfit wasn't at least slightly arousing. The snug feel of the latex was pleasantly claustrophobic and he swallowed hard as he turned three-hundred-and-sixty degrees, allowing Dora to admire what she'd put together from all angles. Under her scrutiny, the latex before his crotch bulged lightly and he grunted, unable to become fully hard with the unforgiving nature of the material. Sure, it allowed him to move his legs well enough, but Dora must have ensured it was extra tight there to get such a snug fit!

Dora clapped her paws together, startling him back to reality.

"Let's get going! We'll waste the evening with me standing here admiring you!"

Snapping her fingers, she pointed, directing him down the front steps and, like the obedient pup he was, Yote jingled down before his mind caught up with what his body was doing. If he'd been less aroused, he would have scowled at himself, but his dominant sweetheart was difficult to oppose at the best of times. And dressed as he was, at her whim? Well, she could have everything she wanted and more.

And what she wanted was just out of sight behind the low wall that ran down the side of the steps: a carriage that looked like it should have had a horse hitched up, even if a small one. Adorned with so many bells and garlands of holly that it was impossible to see the cart beneath in some places, it took the coyote a moment to realise its implications. Stopping dead in his tracks, he stared at it silently until Dora bounced up beside him, a knowing smirk on her lips.

"Dora... What's this?"

Giggling, she bumped her shoulder lightly into his.

"An exercise cart, of course! A friend lent it to me! And I had it alllll Christmass-ed up just for you!"

She petted him on the head, bobbing up onto her toes and pushed her breasts together at the same time to give him a view that he couldn't possibly ignore. Yote let out a needy little whine.

"Come now -- into the shafts! I'll have to hitch you up since," she giggled, "your paws don't do much more than look pretty right now!"

Clamping his mouth shut, Yote allowed her to back him between the shafts, a carriage whip appearing as if from nowhere in one paw. The cart seemed to have been designed for an anthro, much to his chagrin, and he sighed softly as she buckled the leather cuffs on the shafts in to his waist. Of course it had been designed for an anthro -- only a very small pony would have fit between the poles at the front. And it was something that Dora was apparently going to take much pleasure in from the scuffle she had in scrambling up onto the padded seat, so great was her haste.

"Onward, Dancer!" She cried, giving the whip a little crack and he could not help but flinch away from instinctively.

He was already moving off at a hesitant walk as he spoke.

"Don't you need reins?"

"Not when I can call out voice commands to you," she said with a wide, canine grin, playing the handle of the whip between her paws. "I'm sure I can give you plenty of encouragement to keep up a good pace from up here too."

Yote grimaced and, as the whip cast lightly over his shoulder, just so he could feel it, he broke into a light jog, keeping to the stone path that arced around the perimeter of the grounds.

"I can get you a nice latex bridle if you like, Yote..."

He shuddered. He wouldn't mind that. He wouldn't mind that one bit. But he had a German Shepherd mistress with one thing on her mind and he was going to have to give her a good ride, for sure, before she'd even consider letting him out of the harness.

The bells jingled merrily -- why yes, that was a little bit of a cliché -- as he "trotted" as he imagined a reindeer would around the grounds, the path weaving its way through the gardens that Dora and Danica mostly kept for show. They were a nice enough place to walk on a sunny day, however, though Yote had often imagined them plotting their next assassination scheme amongst the vines -- all for the good of furry-kind, of course. The Shepsisters had found a focus in eradicating slavery from the world, between their usual jobs, of course, and were keen to use any and all weapons at their disposal to wipe that nasty little smear out once and for all.

Still, the gardens where plots were made took on a different aura with the snow falling, shrubs coated into the thawing of spring and warmer days. It was easy to fall into a trance, the rhythm of the hoof-boots soothing on the stone path as Dora directed him where she pleased, controlling him within a pace and clicking him on exactly when she pleased.

Once, he chanced a glance back and nearly lost his footing for being so daring, to see his mistress' hair whipped back from her muzzle, the most carefree laugh he'd seen on her lips for weeks bubbling forth. And, even as his cock swelled and begged to be freed, he threw himself into a more gruelling pace, picking up his hind paws high at her direction and acting the part of the performing reindeer.

Anything for his mistress and anything to make her happy.

Racing him on around the pond -- it wasn't really large enough to be called a lake -- Dora cried out with glee and he was almost tempted to kick up his "hooves" in joining her joy. Did she even know what an effect she had on him? He snorted at his own folly, blinking away snow from his eyes. Of course she knew: she was Dora, his mistress. He blushed warmly against the bitter cold. She knew everything.

Circling around a circle of stones -- that was new, had those been there the whole time? Surely not? -- Dora clicked to him, drawing the coyote's attention as his lungs burned and he suddenly realised just how swiftly he had been going.

"Whoa up, Dancer. Easy there now..."

Panting, Yote slowed and halted, chest heaving and sweating beneath the latex. But every nerve ending in his body rang with energy, cock as hard as it could possibly get and throbbing with raw need. Belatedly, he took note of the fairy lights glittering around the circle, which had been transformed well and truly into a winter wonderland with an array of cheesy Christmas decorations lighting up one after the other: a Santa Claus, an elf and, of course, a reindeer too. He nearly rolled his eyes. They couldn't have gone without a reindeer, of course not!

Dora hopped out of the carriage and crunched across the snow to him, a paw running down his front to the bulge of his cock. He jumped and whined at her touch, ears dipping down on either side of his head.

Please?

She was not one for begging, but he swore something softened in her sharp, blue eyes and her fingers found a hidden zip, tugging down and allowing the pressure at his crotch to, blissfully, release.

Well, not completely. His cock pushed out into open air and he gulped at the chill, yet the pleasure that came from the lack of confinement overruled any grumble he may have had at being so exposed out in the open. He eyed her hopefully, the German Shepherd dropping a kiss on the end of his nose with the whip still loosely held in her free paw. Would she be kind enough to, maybe, just maybe...

He didn't finish the thought as her paw teased over on his cock and something hard closed around the base. Yote gulped and didn't dare look down, rocking his hips just to keep her fingers on his cock for a heartbeat of a moment longer as she pulled away, a smirk on her gorgeous lips. His heart skipped a beat and he shivered, tail wagging lightly back and forth -- one of the only parts of him that she had, presumably for comedic effect, left out of the suit.

"Poor little pup," she crooned, a paw on her jutted out hip. "Did you think I was going to be that kind to you?"

Her eyes twinkled.

"It's not Christmas Day yet! And even then, I don't know if you're going to be on Santa's naughty or nice list this year."

Yote pricked up his ears, head cocking deviously as one ear flopped out to the side. He knew exactly how cute it made him look and it never failed to get a smile from the German Shepherd who giggled and blew him a kiss.

Nailed it.

But the cock ring around his aching shaft was not coming off in a hurry and the canine held a finger to her lips, quieting further probing and attempts at getting well and truly into her good books.

"Maybe you can earn your way there, my darling coyote..."

He pricked his ears: just what could that mean? He didn't have long to wonder as his mistress backed away from him, tugging at the red skirt, also trimmed with white, that had hidden, so far, a most delicious treat. Stepping out of the garment, she did a little twirl, tail teasingly lifted, to show off the red thong that completed the ensemble, her wicked endeavour that had him jingling in place, simply unable to stay still for the barest moment longer. Yote groaned, every little last bit of him wanting to bury his muzzle in his mistress' sweet pussy and lap and lap and lap until he couldn't get her scent off his muzzle.

Bending over a decorative Santa who was about to see a lot more than he bargained for, Dora tugged the thong to the side and showed off the warm folds of her pussy, the object of his intense craving. Despite himself, Yote groaned, cock throbbing eagerly as the bells jingled. What good pup would ever have refused?

Dora crooked her finger in his direction and wagged her tail, calling him in.

"Now the real fun begins!"

And the coyote was only too eager to oblige.